Ghostface Killah comments about recent video of his son on Twitter

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
The net and reality tv got everyone more interested in every body else's lives except for their own worthless a.ss life...

...at some point it goes from entertainment to a vicious cycle
 6 years ago '10        #82
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Ghost is gonna get GLAAD on his a.ss (no pun intended). He shoulda defended his seed. Instead, he compared him to a crack head...
 6 years ago '09        #83
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,398 | Props total: 219 219
My man Ghost stays trollin BX...


and because I know you're readin this'...Stop with the diva sh*t and make another dope fu*kin album for your fans that still keep your old sh*t in rotation....been soft since Fishscale....
 6 years ago '08        #84
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9185 9185
hes talking about you bx gossiping a.ss bi*ches
 03-22-2012, 05:06 PM         #85
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
why this n*gga even respond to people.
He probably didn't. The internet is ANONYMOUS!!! Don't you fools get it? Because it says Ghostface k!llah, it has to actually be him typing all that bullsh*t right? Goddammit, shut the fu*k up!
 6 years ago '10        #86
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Spoke truth, BX is apart of the problem with this childish gossiping corny joke circle jerk fest bullsh*t.
 03-22-2012, 05:11 PM         #87
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Damn. He seems mad and embarassed. He didn't have to catch feelings like that but he is a human being. Could've just said, "thats my son and i love him"
 03-22-2012, 05:13 PM         #88
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:


That is all.
real sh*t. i seriously doubt his son decides to join the rainbow coalition if ghost is present in his everyday life
 6 years ago '04        #89
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 Young Buck said:
Damn ghost, I didn't mean it like that, I support the gays.

Even my uncle is gay, it's just he didn't become effeminate since he believed in still being a man at the end of the day. He even hated how some gays behaved like girls, since they were likely to get picked on without f!ghting back and even commit suicide, so I guess I got that from him. He's a super gay thug too, you wouldn't even know he was gay nor mess with him. Even his gay lover isn't effeminate, just muscles and mean mugging. I thought those two were best friends for a long time...until I saw them frenchkissing to an Usher song one tragic day.

I can't ever listen to "There goes my baby" the same again
 6 years ago '04        #90
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
ghost is tight about the situation tho I would be too
 03-22-2012, 05:33 PM         #91
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WTF!!!!!!!!!

yo i cant take it!!!!
 03-22-2012, 05:35 PM         #92
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL CHAPO said:
if in 2012 you have a problem with your son being gay, then yes youre a fu*king loser in my opinion
wait what?
 6 years ago '08        #93
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,336 | Props total: 13713 13713
Lol so dude pretty much admitted that it was his son :sadcam:
 6 years ago '04        #94
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
 Deniro732 said:
i'm muslim and you have sh*t hella twisted dawg..ghostface is a 5%er, they're not real muslims just like the Nation Of Islam does not consist of real muslims..freeway on the other hand is a real muslim, yet one of those muslims who are on their deen tough one moment then off of it the next ..those are the worst types because they're so hypocritical
Ghost been a sunni muslim for min..you late
 6 years ago '04        #95
Alton85 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 31 31
 Deniro732 said:
i'm muslim and you have sh*t hella twisted dawg..ghostface is a 5%er, they're not real muslims just like the Nation Of Islam does not consist of real muslims..freeway on the other hand is a real muslim, yet one of those muslims who are on their deen tough one moment then off of it the next ..those are the worst types because they're so hypocritical
"I Guess you all on your deen
and I aint on mine,
Stop, that ackhi..." Beanie Siegel"

How is he hypocritical, because you see everything he does? If you had the public spotlight the same could probably be said for you.

Finally its not your right to judge him, I doubt you know him, or been in his presence.

Could you please be least HARSH on the muslims..Thanks!
 6 years ago '06        #96
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]


Im dyin
 03-22-2012, 06:08 PM         #97
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Damn ghost, I didn't mean it like that, I support the gays.

Even my uncle is gay, it's just he didn't become effeminate since he believed in still being a man at the end of the day. He even hated how some gays behaved like girls, since they were likely to get picked on without f!ghting back and even commit suicide, so I guess I got that from him. He's a super gay thug too, you wouldn't even know he was gay nor mess with him. Even his gay lover isn't effeminate, just muscles and mean mugging. I thought those two were best friends for a long time...until I saw them frenchkissing to an Usher song one tragic day.

I can't ever listen to "There goes my baby" the same again
 03-22-2012, 06:16 PM         #98
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #99
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Alton85 said:
"I Guess you all on your deen
and I aint on mine,
Stop, that ackhi..." Beanie Siegel"

How is he hypocritical, because you see everything he does? If you had the public spotlight the same could probably be said for you.

Finally its not your right to judge him, I doubt you know him, or been in his presence.

Could you please be least HARSH on the muslims..Thanks!
he's hypocritical in the sense one moment you will see him on al jazeera talking about how he's mad a change for the better, on his deen, and went to hajj then the very next moment you see him as freeway the rapper ..he even used the excuse that he can't get out of his contract therefore he must still rap and act like that..if he wasn't still obligated to deliver on a contract then he wouldn't even be rapping anymore..but a majority of these rappers aren't really religious at the end of the day, they just go through stages...the same happened with loon, when he "converted" and moved to algeria to become a muslim imam..then it was shown that he actually was wanted by the DEA for charges inolving the distribution of heroin, and his whole means of converting might of been a cover up in hopes of avoiding to answer for his crimes..since algeria has no extradition treaty with the U.S..he slipped up and was busted in belgium though ..i just don't believe it..imho rappers like beanie, freeway, loon etc aren't really about it..the only known rappers who i believe are actual muslims are lupe and mos def
 03-22-2012, 06:56 PM         #100
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL f*ggot n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy