Ghostface Killah comments about recent video of his son on Twitter

most viewed right now
 103
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-22-2012, 01:17 PM         #41
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Ghost is 100% correct...n*ggas that sit and gossip on the Internet is leading lives of constant negativity and are missing the point of the web...

on the other hand tho, I find it kind of interesting that the first analogy he drew between him having a possibly homos3xual son was with someone having a mother that smokes crack...
I caught that too...
 6 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3228 3228
 murdamurda said:
Prayer time for ghost. Real Muslim right there.

Freeway got people really practicing the religion.

Props to ghost. Influence s me to do more salat.
i'm muslim and you have sh*t hella twisted dawg..ghostface is a 5%er, they're not real muslims just like the Nation Of Islam does not consist of real muslims..freeway on the other hand is a real muslim, yet one of those muslims who are on their deen tough one moment then off of it the next ..those are the worst types because they're so hypocritical
 6 years ago '04        #43
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 134 134
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #44
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 5_star_smitty said:
don't know who she is, put here is the pic


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #45
Venom2k2 
space
avatar space
space
$979 | Props total: 11 11
 HUDA2daF said:
i truly dont understand what hes trying to say.
Same here haha.


Anyway, I couldn't care less what some other men sticks his d!ck into or what his s3xual preference is. Homos3xuals that have to flaunt their s3xuality like "LOOK AT ME, I'M SO UBER GAY!!" are fu*king annoying, so are those gays acting like complete f*ggots.
 6 years ago '04        #46
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
any real fan of Ghost wouldn't give two fu*ks if his son is gay

who honestly gives a sh*t?
 6 years ago '11        #47
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 5974 5974
ghost is a fu*king pus*y for this and i lost all kinds of respect

he goes on a fu*king tirade of saying bullsh*t. when all he should say is, yes, my son is gay, and i am very proud of him for who he is


yet he starts saying all kinds of bullsh*t


fu*king loser
 03-22-2012, 01:58 PM         #48
Big Mel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does ANYONE know who the chick in Smitty's avi is?
 03-22-2012, 01:58 PM         #49
Big Mel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
i'm muslim and you have sh*t hella twisted dawg..ghostface is a 5%er, they're not real muslims just like the Nation Of Islam does not consist of real muslims..freeway on the other hand is a real muslim, yet one of those muslims who are on their deen tough one moment then off of it the next ..those are the worst types because they're so hypocritical


Ghost has been a Sunni Muslim for years now.
 03-22-2012, 02:00 PM         #50
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone questioning why Ghost did this must not know what being a father is. Its one thing if they attacking you but your children, cmon thats a low blow. And Ghost is right, internet gossip is for bi*ches just as much as swag is for bi*ches. This new generation of kids will never get it tho. Just judging by the very 1st response in this thread has me smh.
 6 years ago '07        #51
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,783 | Props total: 5274 5274
IM just shocked as sh*t that "Sun God" would rap all that thug n*gga, k!lla, cocaine sh*t, then be all super feminine in real life.
 6 years ago '06        #52
God Emcee 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 2765 2765
 MiseryCityTexas said:
IM just shocked as sh*t that "Sun God" would rap all that thug n*gga, k!lla, cocaine sh*t, then be all super feminine in real life.
Damn, that's Sun God?
 6 years ago '07        #53
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,783 | Props total: 5274 5274
Not sure, but people are claiming it is..... and he looks like Sun God too.
 6 years ago '07        #54
whowantit 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
 God Emcee said:
Damn, that's Sun God?
No that's his other son.
 03-22-2012, 02:10 PM         #55
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL CHAPO said:
ghost is a fu*king pus*y for this and i lost all kinds of respect

he goes on a fu*king tirade of saying bullsh*t. when all he should say is, yes, my son is gay, and i am very proud of him for who he is


yet he starts saying all kinds of bullsh*t


fu*king loser

why would he be a pus*y? maybe he does have a problem with his son being gay, so does that make someone pus*y if they have a problem with it?

and what he was saying was right, gfk son was a trending topic of all things, why wouldn't he go on a rant when he has something on his mind? celebs do it all the time. sh*t if my son was gay and I had a problem with it, there would be no way I would be on some sh*t like "my son is gay n*gga...deal with it". I'll just be like "stay the fu*k outta mines, and do you", which is what he did.

to each their own i guess tho
 6 years ago '07        #56
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3228 3228
 Big Mel said:
Ghost has been a Sunni Muslim for years now.
Really? ..no sunni muslims refer to anyone, especially another man, as god...only 5%ers do that
 6 years ago '07        #57
whowantit 36 heat pts36 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981

[video - click to view]


This is Sun God.
 6 years ago '11        #58
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 5974 5974
 mk88 said:
why would he be a pus*y? maybe he does have a problem with his son being gay, so does that make someone pus*y if they have a problem with it?

and what he was saying was right, gfk son was a trending topic of all things, why wouldn't he go on a rant when he has something on his mind? celebs do it all the time. sh*t if my son was gay and I had a problem with it, there would be no way I would be on some sh*t like "my son is gay n*gga...deal with it". I'll just be like "stay the fu*k outta mines, and do you", which is what he did.

to each their own i guess tho
if in 2012 you have a problem with your son being gay, then yes youre a fu*king loser in my opinion
 6 years ago '08        #59
The N 539 heat pts539
space
avatar space
space
$49,300 | Props total: 24883 24883
That fake Ghost would had made this funny
 03-22-2012, 02:18 PM         #60
Big Mel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so no one knows who that avi chick is then?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
137 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
161 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy