Ghostface Killah comments about recent video of his son on Twitter

most viewed right now
 167
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 123
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Damn. He seems mad and embarassed. He didn't have to catch feelings like that but he is a human being. Could've just said, "thats my son and i love him"
 6 years ago '11        #22
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
only sad people would talk sh*t about his son from watching that video and i feel bad for them
 6 years ago '08        #23
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 ImInHerMouth said:
Damn. He seems mad and embarassed. He didn't have to catch feelings like that but he is a human being. Could've just said, "thats my son and i love him"
For real and if he's gay then that's cool, but at least man him up a bit.
 6 years ago '09        #24
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Young Buck said:
For real and if he's gay then that's cool, but at least man him up a bit.
Then the boy wouldn't be who he is and he'd living a lie.
 6 years ago '11        #25
AwDamnItsLes 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 13 13
 Young Buck said:
Damn ghost, I didn't mean it like that, I support the gays.

Even my uncle is gay, it's just he didn't become effeminate since he believed in still being a man at the end of the day. He even hated how some gays behaved like girls, since they were likely to get picked on without f!ghting back and even commit suicide, so I guess I got that from him. He's a super gay thug too, you wouldn't even know he was gay nor mess with him. Even his gay lover isn't effeminate, just muscles and mean mugging. I thought those two were best friends for a long time...until I saw them frenchkissing to an Usher song one tragic day.

I can't ever listen to "There goes my baby" the same again
 03-22-2012, 01:21 PM         #26
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
why this n*gga even respond to people.
Probably did it for his son,
 6 years ago '06        #27
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
"The internet is so fu*k1n Sketchy"
 6 years ago '08        #28
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Punonni Donni said:
Then the boy wouldn't be who he is and he'd living a lie.
I'm not saying he can't be gay but toughen up.

I've seen too many dudes who are gay and effeminate get picked on and never f!ghting back.

It's the same for standing up for yourself, you can't let people walk over you. It's the same for fat people, somebody rub your man t*tties, you either allow it and cry or beat the sh*t out of him. I know if someone called my uncle a f*ggot, he would've knocked them out and if he was cute then that man's b00ty is DOOMED.
 6 years ago '04        #29
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
at him trying to deflect the info. fell right for the bait
 6 years ago '09        #30
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Young Buck said:
I'm not saying he can't be gay but toughen up.

I've seen too many dudes who are gay and effeminate get picked on and never f!ghting back.

It's the same for standing up for yourself, you can't let people walk over you. It's the same for fat people, somebody rub your man t*tties, you either allow it and cry or beat the sh*t out of him. I know if someone called my uncle a f*ggot, he would've knocked them out and if he was cute then that man's b00ty is DOOMED.
I've seen some ratchet a.ss gay guys and trannies beat thugs a.sses. Not all feminine gays are weak. You must haven't been to Florida. They don't take sh*t! Imagine getting stomped to the ground by a guy with body glitter on, in some skinny jeans and heels while his tranny friends beat you with hammers. The sh*t I've seen. Don't take it lightly.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 HUDA2daF said:
i truly dont understand what hes trying to say.
me either
 03-22-2012, 01:55 PM         #32
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost is my dude... And I feel for him... And understand what he's saying...

But he's clearly embarrassed that his son is gay.
 03-22-2012, 01:58 PM         #33
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Word
 6 years ago '08        #34
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Punonni Donni said:
I've seen some ratchet a.ss gay guys and trannies beat thugs a.sses. Not all feminine gays are weak. You must haven't been to Florida. They don't take sh*t! Imagine getting stomped to the ground by a guy with body glitter on, in some skinny jeans and heels while his tranny friends beat you with hammers. The sh*t I've seen. Don't take it lightly.
Oh don't get me wrong, I know the fabulous ones can whoop some a.ss, I've witnessed that.

But who knows, maybe GFK's son is the very same, but Ghostface should just say his son is gay as something proud.
 03-22-2012, 02:02 PM         #35
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
Damn ghost, I didn't mean it like that, I support the gays.

Even my uncle is gay, it's just he didn't become effeminate since he believed in still being a man at the end of the day. He even hated how some gays behaved like girls, since they were likely to get picked on without f!ghting back and even commit suicide, so I guess I got that from him. He's a super gay thug too, you wouldn't even know he was gay nor mess with him. Even his gay lover isn't effeminate, just muscles and mean mugging. I thought those two were best friends for a long time...until I saw them frenchkissing to an Usher song one tragic day.

I can't ever listen to "There goes my baby" the same again
fu*kin
 03-22-2012, 02:06 PM         #36
Slime Vado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel him
who the fu*k cares if his son's gay
stop it
 6 years ago '06        #37
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
avatar space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18894 18894
Ghost is 100% correct...n*ggas that sit and gossip on the Internet is leading lives of constant negativity and are missing the point of the web...

on the other hand tho, I find it kind of interesting that the first analogy he drew between him having a possibly homos3xual son was with someone having a mother that smokes crack...
 6 years ago '07        #38
jack_napier 
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
damn so what happened exactly? someone posted a vid about his gay son?
 6 years ago '11        #39
jackiiexgarciia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
Ghostface k!llah keeps sh*t wun-thow & i respect him for that :agreement6:
 03-22-2012, 02:16 PM         #40
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
im not reading all that sh*t
Not or cant?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy