Mar 22 - Zimmerman's Friend:All He Had To Respond With Is I'm Visiting My Mother,What's The Problem?

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2012, 12:03 AM         #81
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
are you seriously that stupid to not know why that is?

*cough* slaves *cough*

they stripped yall of your original names

a hispanic zimmerman

nice try daddy robert zimmerman.

Yes, I am VERY aware as to why that is. The idea is that names are in no way telling of what someone's race is. In the case of black people it's slavery, in others its to actually HIDE their ethnicity, nationality, or race.

We're on the same page.
 03-24-2012, 12:12 AM         #82
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: They are still lynching us to this day, this is a modern day Emmitt Till, I'm just curious how much longer are we going to tolerate this bullsh*t from Whites within this country?

Check this out brotha
[pic - click to view]

Man shut the fu*k up, do you think Whites were thinking about all that " but the purpose is to lay aside emotion and empy rhetoric and analyze facts. " when they took innocent Blacks out of their homes, courthouses, jails, and participated in a city wide lynching? Shut the fu*k up. Stop being a uncle tom a.ss house n*gga trying to stop the Field negros from revolting and k!lling your white daddy slavemaster. fu*k off bi*ch.

Blacks need to stop tolerating these devils k!lling off our people in cold blood and getting off free with this sh*t. White Americans justice system was and never will be fair to us, and your house negro a.ss isn't doing anything to stop it. Like I said many times before in various post. If it was a Black man who k!lled a teenage white kid with a bag of skittles and a bottle of ice tea, he would be arrested without bail, and given the death penalty. There would be a nation wide "white" outcry and absolute rage if he got off which wouldn't had happen, those whites would've lynched that Brother, I 99% guarantee you that and they would've took justice into their own hands.

Take your pacifist bullsh*t and show it up your white d!ck c*m dispensary as*hole f*ggot. Black people have been on that lets just marchhhh, lets have the justice system take care of it, for too long? And where the fu*k has that gotten us? Black people are still getting fu*king murdered by Whites in cold-blood till this fu*king day, fu*king 2012.

(skip to 3:00)

I know I wouldn't, how many Black children have been murdered by whites and no justice had been served. I won't sugar coat sh*t, there won't ever be equality in this world, let alone White America, so shut the fu*k up like its kumbaya all peaches and cream around this fu*king place.

Yes White devil like the rest of your people, if your Black thats even worst you house negro uncle tom piece of sh*t traitor.
I'm Italian, Brasilian, and Jewish. Yea, you don't know me, but you steady run your mouth. Internet thuggin. Carry on with your racist toxic mindset having a.ss. People who think like you set EVERYONE back.

IMHO, I think it's a little early to really make up our minds about this, but it don't look good,and it sounds like Zimmerman is a total gun-toting scared insecure punk with a power complex.

Last edited by Buttersrugby; 03-24-2012 at 12:15 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #83
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,770 | Props total: 3712 3712
 DarkSidesHero said:
Why are people calling Zimmerman White when he's Hispanic. His pops even said that.
ok.... and?? why people keep saying that. you must never been to cali. spanish folk just as racist to blacks... and side w the whites in prison.

racist in mexico as well...
 03-24-2012, 08:06 AM         #84
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #85
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 PradalSerey said:
if the news article had been "black neighbourhood watch member shoots white teenager" NONE of you would be supporting this sh*t
that's because white people don't just roam the black neighborhoods like that, and the ones that do, blacks don't do sh*t. white people don't look at us as a threat anymore compared to the 90s.
 03-24-2012, 08:06 PM         #86
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
I'd still be outraged... The moment the dispatcher tells you to back down, it might be a good idea to listen... White/Black/Martian/Hermit Crab, I'd still be outraged
if what you say is true thats commendable. the majority of the people here only follow this because they saw "black" and "white" in the headlines. I just hope ALL of the facts are checked before people take justice into their own hands.

Buttersrugby said:
Yes, I am VERY aware as to why that is. The idea is that names are in no way telling of what someone's race is. In the case of black people it's slavery, in others its to actually HIDE their ethnicity, nationality, or race.

We're on the same page.
its not just slavery or "hiding" ethnicity as you say. have you heard of migration? Mexico had quite a bit of european migrants during the first and second mexican empire.

and you do realize "mexican" isnt really a race, its a culture. the people are a mixture of different indigenous nations combined with colonial europeans.

just the same that "americans" dont necessarily have to be "white" why do you a.ssume "mexicans" have to be....whatever your preconception of them are?

look up argentina and brazil....you cant tell what they are by looking at them can you?

and on that note there are white people who are AFRICAN and JAMAICAN....if you dont consider them AFRICAN or JAMAICAN you sir are a RACIST, lmao
 6 years ago '09        #87
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,429 | Props total: 12369 12369
Pam called Frank George while saying she was sickened. At least pay attention next time girl.
 6 years ago '07        #88
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30478 30478
911 was called. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following the kid. Zimmerman said 'yes'. Dispatcher said 'we don't need you to do that'.

Case closed.

If this bi*ch a.ss racist f*ggot just did wtf he was told to do, no kids would be dead.

Can't no one argue that
 03-25-2012, 03:52 AM         #89
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
911 was called. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following the kid. Zimmerman said 'yes'. Dispatcher said 'we don't need you to do that'.

Case closed.

If this bi*ch a.ss racist f*ggot just did wtf he was told to do, no kids would be dead.

Can't no one argue that
at the same time "we dont need you to do that" isnt a cease and desist order, its a "not necessary at your descretion"
 6 years ago '07        #90
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30478 30478
 PradalSerey said:
at the same time "we dont need you to do that" isnt a cease and desist order, its a "not necessary at your descretion"
how the hell do you confuse "we don't need you to do that" with "do it if you want".

are you out your fu*king mind?
 6 years ago '08        #91
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Dude not a police officer!!
 6 years ago '08        #92
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
George is not fu*king hispanic nor is that a race. His Pops white and mama is peruvian.
 03-25-2012, 09:35 PM         #93
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
how the hell do you confuse "we don't need you to do that" with "do it if you want".

are you out your fu*king mind?
nope.

if my teacher told me "i dont need you to hold the door" and i hold the door is that going against orders?

YoungRay20 said:
George is not fu*king hispanic nor is that a race. His Pops white and mama is peruvian.
ok? your point? obama is not black nor is black a race. he has a white parent.

people twist this race sh*t to what they want all the fu*king time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy