Mar 22 - Zimmerman's Friend:All He Had To Respond With Is I'm Visiting My Mother,What's The Problem?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 lifeundthescope said:
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: They are still lynching us to this day, this is a modern day Emmitt Till, I'm just curious how much longer are we going to tolerate this bullsh*t from Whites within this country?

Check this out brotha
[pic - click to view]

Man shut the fu*k up, do you think Whites were thinking about all that " but the purpose is to lay aside emotion and empy rhetoric and analyze facts. " when they took innocent Blacks out of their homes, courthouses, jails, and participated in a city wide lynching? Shut the fu*k up. Stop being a uncle tom a.ss house n*gga trying to stop the Field negros from revolting and k!lling your white daddy slavemaster. fu*k off bi*ch.

Blacks need to stop tolerating these devils k!lling off our people in cold blood and getting off free with this sh*t. White Americans justice system was and never will be fair to us, and your house negro a.ss isn't doing anything to stop it. Like I said many times before in various post. If it was a Black man who k!lled a teenage white kid with a bag of skittles and a bottle of ice tea, he would be arrested without bail, and given the death penalty. There would be a nation wide "white" outcry and absolute rage if he got off which wouldn't had happen, those whites would've lynched that Brother, I 99% guarantee you that and they would've took justice into their own hands.

Take your pacifist bullsh*t and show it up your white d!ck c*m dispensary as*hole f*ggot. Black people have been on that lets just marchhhh, lets have the justice system take care of it, for too long? And where the fu*k has that gotten us? Black people are still getting fu*king murdered by Whites in cold-blood till this fu*king day, fu*king 2012.

(skip to 3:00)

I know I wouldn't, how many Black children have been murdered by whites and no justice had been served. I won't sugar coat sh*t, there won't ever be equality in this world, let alone White America, so shut the fu*k up like its kumbaya all peaches and cream around this fu*king place.

Yes White devil like the rest of your people, if your Black thats even worst you house negro uncle tom piece of sh*t traitor.

:agreement6:

carltouss619 said:
this comment on the youtube video basically sums it up

"Looks like another example of "Well everything would have been fine if that uppity negro would have known his place!" This is what they think of you, wake the fu*k up.

"Even if you in a benz, you still a n*gga in a coupe" I said this before and will say it again. If he was white, this wouldn't have happened
Are u fu*king kidding me?! His place?! Automatic hammer to that racist's face.
 03-23-2012, 05:48 AM         #62
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
this comment on the youtube video basically sums it up

"Looks like another example of "Well everything would have been fine if that uppity negro would have known his place!" This is what they think of you, wake the fu*k up.

"Even if you in a benz, you still a n*gga in a coupe" I said this before and will say it again. If he was white, this wouldn't have happened
get 'em brother carl
 6 years ago '10        #63
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
get 'em brother carl

[pic - click to view]

03-23-2012, 06:42 AM         #64
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #65
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #66
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
.. All he had to do , was just mind his business and a young man , a human being , besides the color, would still be alive and have a future . So sad what they are doing to us as a people in this country to which we are citizens, and soon enough this will be forgotten and people will move on to frivolous matters in life which dont and wont mean anything in the long run .
 03-23-2012, 09:22 AM         #67
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
.. All he had to do , was just mind his business and a young man , a human being , besides the color, would still be alive and have a future . So sad what they are doing to us as a people in this country to which we are citizens, and soon enough this will be forgotten and people will move on to frivolous matters in life which dont and wont mean anything in the long run .
this...especially the bolded..
 6 years ago '04        #68
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5

This happend a year ago...in Florida

71 year-old black male, Trever Dooley, got into a f!ght with a 41 year-old white dude, David James, on a basketball court and shot him, k!lling him in front of his 8 year old daughter. Trever claimed he feared for his life.

Trever Dooley was immediately arrested and now has to prove his innocence by showing he shot David James in self defense. He has to use Florida's "Stand your ground" law to keep him out of prison. Trever Dooley is accused of Manslaughter...

What makes this so f**ked up, is that with Zimmerman, he did not have to prove self-defence because the cops believed his version of events and ignored all eye-witness accounts that contradicted his story. Zimmerson needed nearly a million signatures on a petition before authorities would bother investigating him and Trever Dooley only needed to be one thing...a n*gga.

If this sh*t doesn't reek of racial injustice...RIP to David James though and Trayvon.

Last edited by Dramatick; 03-23-2012 at 09:39 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #69
space
space
It's too early to be mad
 03-23-2012, 10:46 AM         #70
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
so now that Obama spoke out are you tin foil hats going to change your tune

what tune is there to change?...I suggested he should speak out about it otherwise he'd look like an uncle tom....post after post u said he shouldn't....days later he heeds my interpretations and he speaks on Trayvon...

take your L...
 6 years ago '06        #71
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
I actually think hes right. If the guy was on neighborhood watch and took his job very seriously then why shouldnt he be able to stop someone that isnt familiar to him, and ask a question, why didnt the kid just tell him whats up. Seems fair enough. I dunno.
 6 years ago '05        #72
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
kid doesn't owe anyone an explanation of his presence...
 6 years ago '05        #73
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 bigscoot0808 said:
I actually think hes right. If the guy was on neighborhood watch and took his job very seriously then why shouldnt he be able to stop someone that isnt familiar to him, and ask a question, why didnt the kid just tell him whats up. Seems fair enough. I dunno.
neighborhood watch's job is to observe and report...that is all...they are not cops or even security guards...

their job is to call authorities (which he did) and they TOLD him not to approach the kid because that's not his job...he took it upon himself to start a confrontation and ending up k!lling a kid...

this happened because he was butt-hurt kids were breaking into homes in that neighborhoods...he a.ssumed this kid was one of them and took the police's job into his own hands...that's why neighborhood watch aren't allowed to do anything...

this guy was judge, jury, and executioner...you are in now way obligated to tell another CIVILIAN the reason for your presence...that's why civilians don't have authority...it's called rights...
 6 years ago '05        #74
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 PradalSerey said:
if the news article had been "black neighbourhood watch member shoots white teenager" NONE of you would be supporting this sh*t
I'd still be outraged... The moment the dispatcher tells you to back down, it might be a good idea to listen... White/Black/Martian/Hermit Crab, I'd still be outraged
 6 years ago '07        #75
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 bigscoot0808 said:
 6 years ago '04        #76
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
what i want to know is what actually provoked the scum bag to shoot a kid to death?????? like wtf?????? mofo needs to be in jail.
 6 years ago '06        #77
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
the dude was puerto rican with a napoleon complex... he should burn in hell
 6 years ago '04        #78
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bigscoot0808 said:

I really hope that you aren't serious with this stupid a.ss comment..
 03-23-2012, 04:36 PM         #79
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by bigscoot0808

if you're of a visible minority with ppl like Zimmerman & this f*ggot on the loose,u seriously wanna gamble on whether or not u should be strapped in this country?
 03-23-2012, 05:11 PM         #80
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a prick I thought this is 2012 not 1912.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago