Mar 22 - Zimmerman's Friend:All He Had To Respond With Is I'm Visiting My Mother,What's The Problem?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ImAMonster said:
You sir, are on dumb motherfu*ker. On an application or test, does it not always say "Race/Ethnicity" ? Sit your stupid a.ss down. It's the SAME fu*king thing. You're thinking of race and nationality, dumb fu*k. Now THOSE are two very different things. Race and Ethnicity is exactly the same lmao.

On another note, DO NOT Call me a racist because I'n white. And for the love of God can we stop acting like black people aren't racist, too? The majority of black people want to blame the white person for everything. Behind closed doors, they call us crackers and honkey's and all that other good sh*t. Just because white people voice it doesn't mean we're the only ones. We gonna act like if a white person goes through a black neighborhood that the black people there won't completely stare down that white person and walk up to their car asking them what they're doing there? COME ON NOW BX! I know you're smarter than this.
you sure did come in this thread with alot of anger when the guy you quoted didn't even call you out of name. he simply made a true statement about race and ethnicity being different things, he didn't insult you.

if you were to expand your mind for just a bit, you'd realize that it is possible for hispanics to be white and yes on an application or the census it does say "white non-hispanic" "black non-hispanic" which would allude to the fact that there are people of the ETHNICITY that come from different races.

also that last paragraph is quite an expression of white guilt. it doesn't need to be that way people are going to have their opinions and when news stories like this happens still in 2012 how could you not expect black people to still feel jaded that they are being treated as second class citizens. with all the progress that has been made and through all the claims that racism doesn't exist anymore, it is sickening that things like this still happen.
 03-22-2012, 09:23 PM         #42
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z's pops certainly wanted everyone to know about his being 'Hispanic'. Ask a Spaniard if they are white, they are likely to say 'yes'. Hispanic = Hispania = Iberian Peninsula etc.
However, here in America, Hispanic has morphed into being synonymous with Latin American, despite the very distinct difference.

However, whomever is going off about his ethnicity due to his name needs to slow their roll - It's not like black people don't have very white/anglo names.
 03-22-2012, 09:25 PM         #43
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
You sir, are on dumb motherfu*ker. On an application or test, does it not always say "Race/Ethnicity" ? Sit your stupid a.ss down. It's the SAME fu*king thing. You're thinking of race and nationality, dumb fu*k. Now THOSE are two very different things. Race and Ethnicity is exactly the same lmao.

On another note, DO NOT Call me a racist because I'n white. And for the love of God can we stop acting like black people aren't racist, too? The majority of black people want to blame the white person for everything. Behind closed doors, they call us crackers and honkey's and all that other good sh*t. Just because white people voice it doesn't mean we're the only ones. We gonna act like if a white person goes through a black neighborhood that the black people there won't completely stare down that white person and walk up to their car asking them what they're doing there? COME ON NOW BX! I know you're smarter than this.

Also for you idiots saying Zimmerman is a hispanic, if you look at his fu*king police records they label him white, do your fu*king research before spewing ignorance.
You're a fu*king dumbass white devil piece of sh*t like the rest of your people. First of all Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White supremacy, so how can Blacks be racist? Please shut the fu*k up. And the nerve to say Black's talk sh*t behind close doors, when your devilish people have been brutalizing us and other non-white people for centuries, let alone talking big sh*t about us behind close doors, I bet your parents do it too.
 03-22-2012, 09:29 PM         #44
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
a fu*king hispanic Zimmerman you peice of sh*t

zimmerman is from german or jewish orgin u dumb fu*k... his daddy robert zimmerman clearly had a motive to say all this sh*t. he also said he has "blacks" in his family too

you can try to wipe your hands clean all u want by trying to toss him to the next minority/race all u want... HISPANIC ZIMMERMAN thanks for the laughs
Im not even sure if I believe that hispanic sh*t after seeing this
 6 years ago '11        #45
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 P. Dedos said:
a fu*king hispanic Zimmerman you peice of sh*t

zimmerman is from german or jewish orgin u dumb fu*k... his daddy robert zimmerman clearly had a motive to say all this sh*t. he also said he has "blacks" in his family too

you can try to wipe your hands clean all u want by trying to toss him to the next minority/race all u want... HISPANIC ZIMMERMAN thanks for the laughs
German or Jewish origin? It is a german last name, and it just happens that jews lived in germany.
 03-22-2012, 09:34 PM         #46
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
You're a fu*king dumbass white devil piece of sh*t like the rest of your people. First of all Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White supremacy, so how can Blacks be racist? Please shut the fu*k up. And the nerve to say Black's talk sh*t behind close doors, when your devilish people have been brutalizing us and other non-white people for centuries, let alone talking big sh*t about us behind close doors, I bet your parents do it too.
Damn you angry man. You been reading a ton of Takaki apparently, which you would realize means that "African's" construct racism socially on the African continent, and that it can even be more localized than that - say, a single city.

But Takaki's dominant group defines racism and power has been disputed pretty heavily and isn't really much of a prevailing theory these days.
 03-22-2012, 10:14 PM         #47
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
disgusting. This country isn't ever gonna change
basically how i feel reading/watching/hearing all of this...

Michael_Moore said:
don't forget "we have a black president now,what are you still angry about?"
we never see eye to eye but i see you gettin down for social justice
 6 years ago '04        #48
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
From a black male to other black males and females. Stop knocking these white folks because there isn't no changing them.

Need to come strengthen our communities. Rid ourselves of violence and drugs. Start helping the less fortunate and make sure that they get a chance to succeed. So one day, we can be on the same playing field as these white folks.

Hell, I just went on a tour of the county jail yesterday. One black male on duty, the rest were whites and hispanics. we need to start flooding these jobs that deal with justice, so we can stop the injustice we face. do something y'all. Lets big up each other and let the other sh*t go
 03-22-2012, 11:06 PM         #49
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buttersrugby said:
Damn you angry man. You been reading a ton of Takaki apparently, which you would realize means that "African's" construct racism socially on the African continent, and that it can even be more localized than that - say, a single city.

But Takaki's dominant group defines racism and power has been disputed pretty heavily and isn't really much of a prevailing theory these days.
shut up you white devil trying to turn me against my people, you devilish demonic piece of trash. Your entire race is harbingers of r*pe murder and destruction.
 03-22-2012, 11:49 PM         #50
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who this fat fu*k think is....he dont deserve a answer....i hope this black mob catch him and lynch him....fu*k the justice system...its all about street justice
 03-23-2012, 12:51 AM         #51
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

MPLSallstar said:
Wowwwwwww... Ether.

I appreciate these White people supporting this movement. It further reinforces that not all White people are racist like that.
if hes guiltry, il support the movement. i support an investigation, not a race war or vigilante.

DrX said:
who this fat fu*k think is....he dont deserve a answer....i hope this black mob catch him and lynch him....fu*k the justice system...its all about street justice
your no better then zimmerman, vigilante as*hole.
the law may not always work but the purpose is to lay aside emotion and empy rhetoric and analyze facts.
evidence speaks for itself and if you have none, shut your mouth, your not god. dont act like him.

said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."
 03-23-2012, 12:52 AM         #52
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the news article had been "black neighbourhood watch member shoots white teenager" NONE of you would be supporting this sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

if hes guiltry, il support the movement. i support an investigation, not a race war or vigilante.

the law may not always work but the purpose is to lay aside emotion and empy rhetoric and analyze facts.
evidence speaks for itself and if you have none, shut your mouth, your not god. dont act like him.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."
If he's guilty?
 6 years ago '04        #54
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 knowughetto said:
"but, but racism is over with"

"but, but there's no such thing as racism"

Racism will never die and this country will never change for the best. fu*k this country, this WORLD isn't ever gonna change for the good. Its getting worse each day..Hell on Earth bro...
This.

A few years ago, I was reading a book called 100 Years Of Lynching (), which consists of nothing but various newspaper reports of lynching. In it, there was a story from 1931 of a teenage black guy from New Orleans who was visiting his Grandmother in a neighboring town who was mistakenly accused of raping and k!lling a white girl, beaten by a group of white men (Including the Sheriff of the town), hung (Though he survived the lynching when one of the white men at the scene cleared his name), then shot at, all because he looked 'suspicious,' too.

The more things change...

Last edited by The S-Word; 03-23-2012 at 01:28 AM..
 03-23-2012, 01:49 AM         #55
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
shut up you white devil trying to turn me against my people, you devilish demonic piece of trash. Your entire race is harbingers of r*pe murder and destruction.
You're a joke dude. People like you perpetuate our problems.
White devil? Really? Don't even know me. Ignorant a.ss fool. Ur mindset is a virus.
 6 years ago '10        #56
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
if nothing happens and riots break out, hopefully they decide to riot in rich areas instead of poor areas I mean you really are not proving a point by destroying your own community
 03-23-2012, 02:44 AM         #57
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
This.

A few years ago, I was reading a book called 100 Years Of Lynching (), which consists of nothing but various newspaper reports of lynching. In it, there was a story from 1931 of a teenage black guy from New Orleans who was visiting his Grandmother in a neighboring town who was mistakenly accused of raping and k!lling a white girl, beaten by a group of white men (Including the Sheriff of the town), hung (Though he survived the lynching when one of the white men at the scene cleared his name), then shot at, all because he looked 'suspicious,' too.

The more things change...
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: They are still lynching us to this day, this is a modern day Emmitt Till, I'm just curious how much longer are we going to tolerate this bullsh*t from Whites within this country?

Check this out brotha
[pic - click to view]

PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

Man shut the fu*k up, do you think Whites were thinking about all that " but the purpose is to lay aside emotion and empy rhetoric and analyze facts. " when they took innocent Blacks out of their homes, courthouses, jails, and participated in a city wide lynching? Shut the fu*k up. Stop being a uncle tom a.ss house n*gga trying to stop the Field negros from revolting and k!lling your white daddy slavemaster. fu*k off bi*ch.

Blacks need to stop tolerating these devils k!lling off our people in cold blood and getting off free with this sh*t. White Americans justice system was and never will be fair to us, and your house negro a.ss isn't doing anything to stop it. Like I said many times before in various post. If it was a Black man who k!lled a teenage white kid with a bag of skittles and a bottle of ice tea, he would be arrested without bail, and given the death penalty. There would be a nation wide "white" outcry and absolute rage if he got off which wouldn't had happen, those whites would've lynched that Brother, I 99% guarantee you that and they would've took justice into their own hands.

Take your pacifist bullsh*t and show it up your white d!ck c*m dispensary as*hole f*ggot. Black people have been on that lets just marchhhh, lets have the justice system take care of it, for too long? And where the fu*k has that gotten us? Black people are still getting fu*king murdered by Whites in cold-blood till this fu*king day, fu*king 2012.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

(skip to 3:00)

PradalSerey said:
if the news article had been "black neighbourhood watch member shoots white teenager" NONE of you would be supporting this sh*t
I know I wouldn't, how many Black children have been murdered by whites and no justice had been served. I won't sugar coat sh*t, there won't ever be equality in this world, let alone White America, so shut the fu*k up like its kumbaya all peaches and cream around this fu*king place.

Buttersrugby said:
You're a joke dude. People like you perpetuate our problems.
White devil? Really? Don't even know me. Ignorant a.ss fool. Ur mindset is a virus.

Yes White devil like the rest of your people, if your Black thats even worst you house negro uncle tom piece of sh*t traitor.
 03-23-2012, 02:50 AM         #58
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"White people have been executing our people without any fear of retribution,punishment, because they don't have any fear of retribution because we won't bring it to there a.ss, we fu*king march, we have visual" - Brother Sara Suten Seti

[video - click to view]

strong Black man right here, inspiration.
 6 years ago '07        #59
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
this comment on the youtube video basically sums it up

"Looks like another example of "Well everything would have been fine if that uppity negro would have known his place!" This is what they think of you, wake the fu*k up.

"Even if you in a benz, you still a n*gga in a coupe" I said this before and will say it again. If he was white, this wouldn't have happened
 6 years ago '07        #60
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 DarkSidesHero said:
Why are people calling Zimmerman White when he's Hispanic. His pops even said that.
man bi*ch stfu with that bullsh*t and read a book. I want to smash your face in. fu*king clown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy