Mar 22 - Zimmerman's Friend:All He Had To Respond With Is I'm Visiting My Mother,What's The Problem?

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 CA$H MONEY said:
lol Yeh I found that sickening.......This Zimmerman guy was looking to set an example or at the least show that he's serious about "protecting his neighborhood". That kid had NO CHANCE of being let go to go home. I always THOUGHT he was in fear of his life. So he fought to survive. After hearing his voice on that call to his g/f, I KNOW he was in fear for his life.

This place we're talking about Sanford and the area around it has a riiiiiich history of racial incidents going back past a century. I'm not talking about a altercation or two here or there. I'm talking about wide-spread, systematic, generational racism. I feel sorry that it had to happen this way. But places like this NEED to be exposed.....Real Talk......
ground zero for race war?
 03-22-2012, 05:17 PM         #22
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
don't forget "we have a black president now,what are you still angry about?"
 knowughetto said:
Forgot about that one..
What does having a black president have to do with this? Truth is, millions of white people showed they are beyond racism by voting for him. That doesn't mean there still aren't racists. They're called Republicans.

Now onto the matter at hand, these white people down there really think they are still our over-seers. The fu*k gave him the right to question anyone?! He ain't a cop, he's just a flunky in life who decided to pick on someone younger than him cuz he had a gun. someone should put a bullet to both of these idiots' heads. fu*k'em
 03-22-2012, 06:14 PM         #23
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people calling Zimmerman White when he's Hispanic. His pops even said that.
 6 years ago '08        #24
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 DarkSidesHero said:
Why are people calling Zimmerman White when he's Hispanic. His pops even said that.
fu*k his pops. This guy Greg Zimmerman probably has half Latin American ancestry at best and is lying to make himself look less "white". The n*gga probably got like one grandma from Puerto Rico or some sh*t that he and his dad are claiming to not look racist. There are no Zimmerman's in Mexico, PR, DR, or Cuba.
 6 years ago '04        #25
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 MONSTALOCC said:
ground zero for race war?
Possibly......I hope not...But it could happen that way......
 03-22-2012, 06:41 PM         #26
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm fu*king appalled at this as*hole for cosigning that sh*t. In my neighborhood which is very upscale in the town where I lived, they have a small section 8 section that's been there for years and do you know how many times I've asked some black kid what are they doing in my neighborhood? Never... because unless they got a gun or they running out of a house that they're not supposed to be there, I'll either call the cops or confront them, but in all my 12 years that I lived there, I never had to confront anyone because they're walking on my neighborhood. Hell, the only time that I've known some sh*t went down in someone's house (someone broke into my neighbors house and trash the entire place), it was some white kid that lived there, but unfortunately, the police and us couldn't prove it. The point being is... he's a grown a.ss man that had no business getting into this kid face. In the end, we lived in a free country where we can walk everywhere unless it's private property and in which case, this does not applied at all.

He's a fu*king murderer and I hope that piece of sh*t goes to jail. Only lunatics (can't even call them white... because they're lunatics) will cosign to this stupid sh*t. The rest of us are appalled and clearly don't shared his view at all (even Jane was like "are you serious?") at what happen to this kid and especially how sickening this law is. I mean, you can k!ll anybody down there because you feel "threaten"?

It's sickening...
 6 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 knowughetto said:
"but, but racism is over with"

"but, but there's no such thing as racism"

Racism will never die and this country will never change for the best. fu*k this country, this WORLD isn't ever gonna change for the good. Its getting worse each day..Hell on Earth bro...
i feel you, but damn, u goin in on the cynicism tip

6 years ago '04        #28
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
Good old fashioned America.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
So basically what he's saying is,

"everything would have been okay if that uppity N***** would have known his place and told Zimmerman what he was doing in this neighborhood and showed some respect. As a black man, when you are approached by a white man and questioned, you damn well better answer or else...".

That's what it sounds like to me...
 6 years ago '04        #30
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5206 5206
Some of the people in this country are so blinded, I feel like every job should have a field trip to another country to see what is going on out there.
 6 years ago '08        #31
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12467 12467

Man when you got fools like this guy running around its no wonder why sh*t happens....fu*king disgusting...who the fu*k is that random motherfu*ker to question what somebody is doing anywhere.....you aint no fu*king cop, you aint no fu*kin fbi, your bum a.ss aint even a fu*kin rent a cop...fu*king disgusting
 6 years ago '04        #32
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 DarkSidesHero said:
Race and ethnicity are 2 very different things.
 6 years ago '04        #33
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
The fact Trayvon's murderer is out and has yet to be charged is a testament to the fact that racism is alive and well in 2012 America.

Just because we now have a black president does not mean that all the ignorant, racists fu*ks in this country got up and left. I a.ssume that many have even intensified their anger and hatred.

I only hope and pray that one day compassion, intelligence, understanding and knowledge takes over and conquers the stupidity and ignorance that many Americans wear like a badge of honor.
 6 years ago '11        #34
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
sh*t will never change. I dont know why people are still surprised by this. If the same damn thing and it was a black person behind the shooting, would he still be free? That should say it all!

Thats the thing the real got me

cops went easy on Zimmerman because Trayvon was black. Certainly, we are told, if Zimmerman were black and had k!lled a white kid, he would have been hauled off to jail, no questions asked.

The fact remains that Trayvon would be alive if he were white.

Example

White, a black man in his 50s, came out into his Long Island driveway on an August 2006 night to confront white teenagers who had come onto his property making threats against his 19-year-old son, Aaron, including ones to k!ll him. There had been an argument at a party, related to a woman.

White was carrying a gun. In a scuffle between White and 17-year-old Daniel Cicciaro, when Cicciaro grabbed for White’s gun, White fired. The shot k!lled Cicciaro.

White said that he did not intend to k!ll the boy. He claimed, reasonably, to have feared for his life and/or that of his son. Yet he was sentenced to two to four years in prison. Then-Gov. David Paterson commuted his sentence after five months in 2010.

At the end of day, if a middle-aged church deacon like John White with no criminal record has to spend even five months in the pokey for shooting a boy seeking to maul him and his son, under what conception of American justice — even before all the facts are in — is Zimmerman currently sleeping in his own bed?

Many would say a life in prison wouldn’t be long enough. Certainly five months would not even begin to cut it.
EDIT: I understand NY has strict gun laws but that just being the point.

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 03-22-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #35
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 dlettern said:
What does having a black president have to do with this? Truth is, millions of white people showed they are beyond racism by voting for him. That doesn't mean there still aren't racists. They're called Republicans.

Now onto the matter at hand, these white people down there really think they are still our over-seers. The fu*k gave him the right to question anyone?! He ain't a cop, he's just a flunky in life who decided to pick on someone younger than him cuz he had a gun. someone should put a bullet to both of these idiots' heads. fu*k'em
What he was saying was that there are people that say racism is over because we have a black president..and that's why I agreed with him. I've actually been around people that said this nonsense, and even posters on boxden were saying this sh*t...
 6 years ago '10        #36
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 1134 1134
 Dramatick said:
So basically what he's saying is,

"everything would have been okay if that uppity N***** would have known his place and told Zimmerman what he was doing in this neighborhood and showed some respect. As a black man, when you are approached by a white man and questioned, you damn well better answer or else...".

That's what it sounds like to me...
That sounds about right.
 6 years ago '07        #37
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
fu*king Bullsh*t, this the kinda sh*t makes me sick
 6 years ago '05        #38
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,137 | Props total: 2644 2644
im glad im not this kids father i wouldve k!lled the whole block zimmerman lived on, fu*k it
 6 years ago '09        #39
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,404 | Props total: 10528 10528
 YoDoods said:
Race and ethnicity are 2 very different things.
You sir, are on dumb motherfu*ker. On an application or test, does it not always say "Race/Ethnicity" ? Sit your stupid a.ss down. It's the SAME fu*king thing. You're thinking of race and nationality, dumb fu*k. Now THOSE are two very different things. Race and Ethnicity is exactly the same lmao.

On another note, DO NOT Call me a racist because I'n white. And for the love of God can we stop acting like black people aren't racist, too? The majority of black people want to blame the white person for everything. Behind closed doors, they call us crackers and honkey's and all that other good sh*t. Just because white people voice it doesn't mean we're the only ones. We gonna act like if a white person goes through a black neighborhood that the black people there won't completely stare down that white person and walk up to their car asking them what they're doing there? COME ON NOW BX! I know you're smarter than this.
 6 years ago '11        #40
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 ImAMonster said:
You sir, are on dumb motherfu*ker. On an application or test, does it not always say "Race/Ethnicity" ? Sit your stupid a.ss down. It's the SAME fu*king thing. You're thinking of race and nationality, dumb fu*k. Now THOSE are two very different things. Race and Ethnicity is exactly the same lmao.

On another note, DO NOT Call me a racist because I'n white. And for the love of God can we stop acting like black people aren't racist, too? The majority of black people want to blame the white person for everything. Behind closed doors, they call us crackers and honkey's and all that other good sh*t. Just because white people voice it doesn't mean we're the only ones. We gonna act like if a white person goes through a black neighborhood that the black people there won't completely stare down that white person and walk up to their car asking them what they're doing there? COME ON NOW BX! I know you're smarter than this.
Lets be serious here. Which would likely happen first. A white person comes up to you because your black and in a white neighborhood or the exact opposite?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago