Kobe Bryant - "I can be a legitimate 2-guard now."

most viewed right now
 72
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 King856 said:
thats why he shot 3-20 because he cant distribute?

so he's only a scorer, he cant make his teammates better? gotcha
It's as if one is dealing with a wave of idiots coming one after another making illogical posts.

How about you think about that dumb a.ss question again before you hit the submit button.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 1601 1601
Sessions gonna fu*k around and become a All Star as a Laker if he keeps performing on the national stage like he did last night.
 6 years ago '10        #43
bbqslap 
space
avatar space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 385 385
Why R these people that don't like Kobe soooooooo angry. Y do they spend their time trying their hardest to discredit anything that man has done. Yall must reeeeeallly be used to losing.

Kobe will not have to handle the ball nearly as much now. He's never had a PG who created shots for him and others on a consistent basis(nowhere even close). Gary Payton was old and lost in the triangle(which is not built for PG's to be primary ball handler) so he wasn't even able to fill that role. Now he can come offa screens and back cuts, get where he wants on the court and a whole buncha other sh*t that we haven't got to see much off since he always had the ball in his hands.
 6 years ago '06        #44
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
kobe running the point... not sure if want
 6 years ago '08        #45
Ridah 
space
avatar space
space
$865 | Props total: 274 274
 bbqslap said:
Why R these people that don't like Kobe soooooooo angry. Y do they spend their time trying their hardest to discredit anything that man has done. Yall must reeeeeallly be used to losing.

Kobe will not have to handle the ball nearly as much now. He's never had a PG who created shots for him and others on a consistent basis(nowhere even close). Gary Payton was old and lost in the triangle(which is not built for PG's to be primary ball handler) so he wasn't even able to fill that role. Now he can come offa screens and back cuts, get where he wants on the court and a whole buncha other sh*t that we haven't got to see much off since he always had the ball in his hands.
Haha that's basically what it is, their teams been losing for so long that they hate on the Lakers = 5 rings 2000-2010 also the haters seem to be kids in their teens still which know nothing about basketball except watching re-runs of greatness on youtube
 6 years ago '05        #46
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 03-22-2012, 05:07 PM         #47
Goldies4s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:


Trying to make excuses for his sh*tty shooting


But but but I couldn't play as a legitimate 2 guard so I was shooting 3-20 and 1-10 in the 4th every other game





Oh yea and my nose was sore
1. Kobe Bryant, LAL 28.7
2. Kevin Durant, OKC 27.6
3. LeBron James, MIA 27.2
4. Kevin Love, MIN 25.7
5. Russell Westbrook, OKC 23.8

RK PLAYER GP PPG FGM FGA FGM FGA FG% 2PM 2PA 2P% PPS FG%

79 Kobe Bryant 47 28.7 10.2 23.7 480 1113 .431 410 875 .469 1.21 .463

Only person on this list that might out perform him in the fourth is KD...only person on this list with a ring other than him...oh yeah, NO ONE!!!! who would you want on your team
 6 years ago '05        #48
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$15,654 | Props total: 7057 7057
Lake show all day in the playoffs
 03-22-2012, 05:17 PM         #49
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe saying he'll have the ball less now as is natural for a shooting guard and he gets called a ball hog hahaha can you say idiots
 6 years ago '04        #50
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 swayze said:
Dam just say ball hogger . I can tell you MF probably have never even held a basketball in your life.. Sound like a commentator who's never played but knows everything.


Just admit you're stupid instead of trying to insult someone else's intelligence.


Last edited by A.G; 03-22-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #51
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,712 | Props total: 37468 37468
 P. Dedos said:
you suck at passing and suck at a.ssists what the fu*k u talking about u rat faced snitch legitamate 2 guard how about u make the right basketball play what a joke

your a chucker who has 5 more shots per game than anybody else in the league and 200 more shoots.. so now ur a legitimate two guard... WHAT OUT LEAGUE HE GOING TO TAKE CHUCKING TO ANOTHER LEVEL
lol at this under the table givin head at 50s house a.ss n*gga...lol sit ur bleeding a.ss down..lol at u being kobe's biggest fan...always runnin to every thread...lol u a diva just like your 3 mancrush and lebronda...lol fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '04        #52
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,490 | Props total: 11055 11055
So in other words he can continue to shoot his team out of games and shoot away double digit leads only to get bailed out by multiple offensive rebounds/tip-ins and get praised when they win when really it's his fault the game is close instead of being a blow-out in the first place? Gotcha.
 03-22-2012, 05:23 PM         #53
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe shot 11-18 last night. Key was the offense only broke down a few times(kobe didn't get any of those attempts surprisingly) In other games like against the rockets what was he 10-27 I can name 9 shots that came after the offense got stuck, and Kobe is the bailout guy for the team so when in doubt they just turn around and toss it to him, in that game he didn't make a single bailout shot. that's 10-18 without those late second bailout attempts. As Sessions minutes increase and he and the players learn each other we'll see limited stalled out offense from that point on. Lowering Kobe's shot attempts without lowering his scoring because he wasn't making those shots anyway. That's where you see the age though because when he was younger he would be money in bailout situations which is why his teammates rely on him to do so, but he's been horrible at that this season.
 6 years ago '06        #54
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,084 | Props total: 13804 13804
 Goldies4s said:
1. Kobe Bryant, LAL 28.7
2. Kevin Durant, OKC 27.6
3. LeBron James, MIA 27.2
4. Kevin Love, MIN 25.7
5. Russell Westbrook, OKC 23.8

RK PLAYER GP PPG FGM FGA FGM FGA FG% 2PM 2PA 2P% PPS FG%

79 Kobe Bryant 47 28.7 10.2 23.7 480 1113 .431 410 875 .469 1.21 .463

Only person on this list that might out perform him in the fourth is KD...only person on this list with a ring other than him...oh yeah, NO ONE!!!! who would you want on your team
and 2 and 3 on that list do it more efficiently. They average 1 point less a game and guess how many more shots Kobe has taken lol. Not to mention he has only shot over 50% 7 times this season (47 games I believe). Hes a volume scorer...30 for 30 should be his nickname


As for the 4th quarter comment

 philly337 said:
Son this boy is so clutch...

In the 4th quarter and overtime hes shooting 38%
With under 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter or overtime hes shooting 36%
With under 2 minutes to go in the 4th quarter or overtime hes shooting 29%
On game winning/tying shots in the 4th or overtime with under 25 seconds left hes shooting 18%


How can yall d!ckriders support this horrendous pathetic sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #55
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 1395 1395
yes, because he certainly was dishing out all those a.ssists prior to his arrival.
 6 years ago '05        #56
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
Forget pointguard, who's the last good PERIMETER player kobe played with?

Eddie Jones and Glenn Rice?
 6 years ago '10        #57
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11989 11989
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

This is a prime example of unbridled hatred causing a lack of comprehension and ability to think rationally.

You don't think it has anything to do with him being the ball-handler and the player who initiates the team's offensive sets for the last 12 seasons? Could you possibly get it through your head that playing OFF the ball can create more opportunities for him to get open shots and easier shots through things like backdoor cuts and post ups?

Or maybe that he doesn't have to handle the ball as much and try to get everyone involved when it's clearly NOT his disposition to play distributor?

Jesus, log the fu*k off and think about the stupid sh*t that you post.

Where posting a lot of words automatically is considered ether

The primary ball handler the last 12 seasons? Do you know what the tenets of the Triangle Offense actually are? The concept of floor spacing and ball movement within the offense? Kobe is a black hole on offense, once the ball comes his way he is going to eat it regardless. Either he is looking to score or he will drive and draw attention and dump it to a big.

Kobe's been playing off the ball his entire career EXCEPT when he wants to create iso situations. Kobe is not a catch and shoot guy, he operates off the post (I dare you to act like that hasnt been a staple in the Lakers offense), he catches the ball off of screens (where he usually goes into an iso off the catch instead of just shooting it), and of course pick and roll.

All that nonsense about backdoor cuts and screens were exactly what they ran in the Triangle when he had the most dominant Big Man in the league create those opportunities for him. But we all know he wanted to handle those responsibilities by himself and wound up getting punished by the Suns in the playoffs for it

Lakers fans act like Derek Fisher was in a wheel chair his whole career. The purpose of a PG in the Triangle Offense is to initiate the offense not distribute the ball among the bigs. That occurs naturally in the flow of the offense IF YOU USE THEM. If you are jacking up 30 shots you are not using the two All stars you have down low effectively. That's Kobe's problem.

Michael Jordan played with Ron Harper and BJ Armstrong as his starting point guards. Along wih Randy Brown, Steve Kerr, and a bunch of other guys coming off the bench who didn't strike fear off the dribble. The PG in a triangle should be a good spot up shooter not a drive and dish guy. That responsibility falls on........... that's right the off guard. Or 2 guard for the idiots out there.

If Kobe wants to be a "real 2 guard" in Mike Brown's offense, he should be playing like Mo Williams did in Cleveland. Apparently he thinks Ramon Sessions can play Lebron's role and initiate and create the offense for the team and he can just run the baseline looking for shots or get iso's when called for him. That's cool but Mo Wiliams only averaged 13 shots per game in Cleveland and he didn't play with 2 All Star Bigs who should each be getting 15-17 attempts per game.

So in your words "log the fu*k off and think about the stupid sh*t you just posted"
 6 years ago '05        #58
_Player2 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 9784 9784
Most overrated player of his era
 6 years ago '04        #59
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
You n*ggas are still going at it?

Wow...
 6 years ago '06        #60
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,084 | Props total: 13804 13804
 Nautilus O said:
Where posting a lot of words automatically is considered ether

The primary ball handler the last 12 seasons? Do you know what the tenets of the Triangle Offense actually are? The concept of floor spacing and ball movement within the offense? Kobe is a black hole on offense, once the ball comes his way he is going to eat it regardless. Either he is looking to score or he will drive and draw attention and dump it to a big.

Kobe's been playing off the ball his entire career EXCEPT when he wants to create iso situations. Kobe is not a catch and shoot guy, he operates off the post (I dare you to act like that hasnt been a staple in the Lakers offense), he catches the ball off of screens (where he usually goes into an iso off the catch instead of just shooting it), and of course pick and roll.

All that nonsense about backdoor cuts and screens were exactly what they ran in the Triangle when he had the most dominant Big Man in the league create those opportunities for him. But we all know he wanted to handle those responsibilities by himself and wound up getting punished by the Suns in the playoffs for it

Lakers fans act like Derek Fisher was in a wheel chair his whole career. The purpose of a PG in the Triangle Offense is to initiate the offense not distribute the ball among the bigs. That occurs naturally in the flow of the offense IF YOU USE THEM. If you are jacking up 30 shots you are not using the two All stars you have down low effectively. That's Kobe's problem.

Michael Jordan played with Ron Harper and BJ Armstrong as his starting point guards. Along wih Randy Brown, Steve Kerr, and a bunch of other guys coming off the bench who didn't strike fear off the dribble. The PG in a triangle should be a good spot up shooter not a drive and dish guy. That responsibility falls on........... that's right the off guard. Or 2 guard for the idiots out there.

If Kobe wants to be a "real 2 guard" in Mike Brown's offense, he should be playing like Mo Williams did in Cleveland. Apparently he thinks Ramon Sessions can play Lebron's role and initiate and create the offense for the team and he can just run the baseline looking for shots or get iso's when called for him. That's cool but Mo Wiliams only averaged 13 shots per game in Cleveland and he didn't play with 2 All Star Bigs who should each be getting 15-17 attempts per game.

So in your words "log the fu*k off and think about the stupid sh*t you just posted"
Now that was ether
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
132 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
38 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy