most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I guess he talking about on defense because he always played like a shooting guard on offense
 6 years ago '04        #22
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

This is a prime example of unbridled hatred causing a lack of comprehension and ability to think rationally.

You don't think it has anything to do with him being the ball-handler and the player who initiates the team's offensive sets for the last 12 seasons? Could you possibly get it through your head that playing OFF the ball can create more opportunities for him to get open shots and easier shots through things like backdoor cuts and post ups?

Or maybe that he doesn't have to handle the ball as much and try to get everyone involved when it's clearly NOT his disposition to play distributor?

Jesus, log the fu*k off and think about the stupid sh*t that you post.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #23
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Not a low blow to Fish. Its the truth. Kobe has been the Lakers' primary ball handler since his 2nd or 3rd year in the league. Fish was great in the triangle and solid at running a team but he has NEVER been able to create for anybody else. It has always been Kobe. He was ball dominant because he had to be.

If Sessions is as good as I think he is then this could get ugly for some teams.
 03-22-2012, 08:18 AM         #24
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:

Trying to make excuses for his sh*tty shooting

But but but I couldn't play as a legitimate 2 guard so I was shooting 3-20 and 1-10 in the 4th every other game

Oh yea and my nose was sore
/thread
 6 years ago '06        #25
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

This is a prime example of unbridled hatred causing a lack of comprehension and ability to think rationally.

You don't think it has anything to do with him being the ball-handler and the player who initiates the team's offensive sets for the last 12 seasons? Could you possibly get it through your head that playing OFF the ball can create more opportunities for him to get open shots and easier shots through things like backdoor cuts and post ups?

Or maybe that he doesn't have to handle the ball as much and try to get everyone involved when it's clearly NOT his disposition to play distributor?

Please n*gga,

YOU log the fu*k off..

For years Kobe has been able to play the 2 with a legit point guard..

whether it was Fisher in his prime handling the ball..or a vet like Gary Payton.

Don't make excuses for Kobe's sh*tty shooting percentages/shot selection and poor bball IQ..

He shot sh*tty in his prime..and shoots poorly past his prime. You nut huggers are fu*kin relentless..let that man's scrotum have some boxer room.. I mean damn!

how can you be considered an elite shooting guard/scorer and never shoot above 50% in 1 season??

JUST ONE SEASON KOBE..
 6 years ago '04        #26
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 omniscience said:
Please n*gga,

YOU log the fu*k off..

For years Kobe has been able to play the 2 with a legit point guard..

whether it was Fisher in his prime handling the ball..or a vet like Gary Payton.

Don't make excuses for Kobe's sh*tty shooting percentages/shot selection and poor bball IQ..

He shot sh*tty in his prime..and shoots poorly past his prime. You nut huggers are fu*kin relentless..let that man's scrotum have some boxer room.. I mean damn!

how can you be considered an elite shooting guard/scorer and never shoot above 50% in 1 season??

JUST ONE SEASON KOBE..
Fisher in his prime NEVER handled the ball. He was never a pure PG that acted as a distributor and he never had the role of initiating the offense in the triangle.

Payton didn't understand the triangle and the Lakers were relegated to playing him with the second unit because of the fact that he was so ball-dominant and he was never a good fit in the offense due to him being a ball-dominant pg.

Again, I don't know why you stupid motherfu*kers are focused on his shooting percentages when he's CLEARLY talking about his role in the offense and how things can be made easier for him to get shots.

Not only is he an elite guard & scorer, but he's also top 10 all-time. It's just too bad the rest of the world is filled with casual fans who don't realize the importance of FG%, right?

fu*king moron.
 6 years ago '06        #27
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10629 10629
Lol @ Kobe stans cosigning dumbass post to try and make it more relevant (reminds me of kobes career amping basic sh*t up to more then it was to create the myth if Kobe ). Not like I have to say sh*t because its already been said but hes had the ability his entire career to play as a legitimate 2 guard...but ill leave it at that. Ill be bumping this bi*ch when Kobe is being kobe because he could have magic out there with him and it wouldn't change the way he plays with his terrible decisions
 6 years ago '07        #28
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
i see you put down the peyton 49ers avi philly
 6 years ago '08        #29
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
why is it everytime that i see a laker/kobe thread you got more haters/undercover fans in the thread than real laker fans? ill tell you why lol, cause the real laker fans already know wassup. we dont gotta get in no threads to make any type of points about any type of moves or situations ;) we just know it by watching the game live or home ;) but hey haters sorry i interrupted y'all lol, y'all can get back to arguing about shyt y'all know nothing about ;) peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee
 6 years ago '05        #30
And1mixtape88 4 heat pts
space
space
$443 | Props total: 162 162

[pic - click to view]

Shots fired
 03-22-2012, 03:14 PM         #31
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:

Trying to make excuses for his sh*tty shooting

But but but I couldn't play as a legitimate 2 guard so I was shooting 3-20 and 1-10 in the 4th every other game

Oh yea and my nose was sore
n*gga scored 81 fu*king points not being able to be a natural 2. I don't think that was an excuse bro
 6 years ago '06        #32
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
I dont want hear a bunch of lakers and kobe fans break down what having sessions is going to do for this team.

I want to see it with my own eyes.
 6 years ago '07        #33
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Kobe ain't no real shooting guard. Jordan won championships with sh*tty point guards like BJ Armstrong, and John Paxson.
 03-22-2012, 03:25 PM         #34
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
you suck at passing and suck at a.ssists what the fu*k u talking about u rat faced snitch legitamate 2 guard how about u make the right basketball play what a joke

your a chucker who has 5 more shots per game than anybody else in the league and 200 more shoots.. so now ur a legitimate two guard... WHAT OUT LEAGUE HE GOING TO TAKE CHUCKING TO ANOTHER LEVEL
5 a.ssists per game....kobe sucks at passing?

[video - click to view]

NEXT
 6 years ago '07        #35
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Kobe's passing in the play-offs > Kobe's "clutch shooting" in the play-offs.
 03-22-2012, 03:33 PM         #36
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody who watched 10 minutes of Lakers basketball know that Kobe has had the role of "facilitator" as Phil famously called it. He would bring the ball up the court most times, he's been the best player at throwing the entry pass to the post his entire career, the only player who could create off the dribble until Lamar got his mind right for a few seasons, Kobe will get his shots as we all know, just because he's getting his shots don't mean he doesn't have those other roles as well. Phil even said it "i ask kobe to do more than i ever asked jordan to". Now with Sessions he can save up all his energy for scoring and be placed in better spots on the court were he's a more effective scorer, as opposed to him looking to score from 25 feet out. That doesn't mean he'll shoot more shots, in fact he'll probably shoot less shots, but he'll be in spots that will make scoring easier for him, and he'll save energy so he'll be able to complete the plays at a higher rate. But you n*ggas know so much about basketball...all you n*ggas doing is reading the boxscore.
 6 years ago '05        #37
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I am just waiting for Sessions, Bynum and Kobe to get some chemistry together. The pick and roll will be nasty with Sessions and Bynum once they get some time together.

I like that Kobe is going to start deferring to Sessions more on the ball control.
 6 years ago '11        #38
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

6 years ago '11        #39
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 P. Dedos said:
you suck at passing and suck at a.ssists what the fu*k u talking about u rat faced snitch legitamate 2 guard how about u make the right basketball play what a joke

your a chucker who has 5 more shots per game than anybody else in the league and 200 more shoots.. so now ur a legitimate two guard... WHAT OUT LEAGUE HE GOING TO TAKE CHUCKING TO ANOTHER LEVEL
how do you confuse what and watch, fu*kin dildos
 6 years ago '07        #40
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
Dont sleep on Sessions :cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy