Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
9437 pageviews
126 comments

Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Kobe Bryant - "I can be a legitimate 2-guard now."

[pic - click to view]

Marc Stein@ESPNSteinLine
Kobe Bryant postgame on what addition of Ramon Sessions' playmaking means for the Lakers: "I can be a legitimate 2-guard now."

First time in his career? Kobe's been messing with the league all these years!

126 comments for "Kobe Bryant - "I can be a legitimate 2-guard now.""

6 years ago '04        #2
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
I'll believe it when I see it..
 6 years ago '06        #3
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681

Trying to make excuses for his sh*tty shooting

But but but I couldn't play as a legitimate 2 guard so I was shooting 3-20 and 1-10 in the 4th every other game

Oh yea and my nose was sore
 6 years ago '09        #4
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
it's not like his playing style is gonna change much but getting Sessions takes pressure off Kobe to get his bigs involve now he has Sessions help to do that
 6 years ago '11        #5
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
it's not like his playing style is gonna change much but getting Sessions takes pressure off Kobe to get his bigs involve now he has Sessions help to do that
He wont be as ball dominate now! Thats huge
 6 years ago '07        #6
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
yall won't get it until the playoffs...

Here's a hint: Beware of Sessions and Kobe's building a chemistry and learning each others tendencies.
 6 years ago '05        #7
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 philly337 said:

But but but I couldn't play as a legitimate 2 guard so I was shooting 3-20 and 1-10 in the 4th every other game

Did this n*ggas mom get fu*ked by kobe while he was on the road or something?

the bitterness
 6 years ago '09        #8
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
 Loso Luciano24 said:
He wont be as ball dominate now! Thats huge
Kobe will still be ball dominant not as much hopefully tho that is good for the team...honestly i am still worried Kobe is playing so much minutes really shocked he isn't playing a little less hope it doesn't backfire in the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #9
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 philly337 said:

Are you retarded?

This is a prime example of unbridled hatred causing a lack of comprehension and ability to think rationally.

You don't think it has anything to do with him being the ball-handler and the player who initiates the team's offensive sets for the last 12 seasons? Could you possibly get it through your head that playing OFF the ball can create more opportunities for him to get open shots and easier shots through things like backdoor cuts and post ups?

Or maybe that he doesn't have to handle the ball as much and try to get everyone involved when it's clearly NOT his disposition to play distributor?

Jesus, log the fu*k off and think about the stupid sh*t that you post.
 03-22-2012, 12:27 AM         #10
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so he's gonna end up giving up in the playoffs again?
 6 years ago '11        #11
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Kobe will still be ball dominant not as much hopefully tho that is good for the team...honestly i am still worried Kobe is playing so much minutes really shocked he isn't playing a little less hope it doesn't backfire in the playoffs
He has extra energy thanks to Germany. Also, this a shorter season. With the way he prepares im sure knows what he is doing.
 6 years ago '05        #12
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,411 | Props total: 8115 8115
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

This is a prime example of unbridled hatred causing a lack of comprehension and ability to think rationally.

You don't think it has anything to do with him being the ball-handler and the player who initiates the team's offensive sets for the last 12 seasons? Could you possibly get it through your head that playing OFF the ball can create more opportunities for him to get open shots and easier shots through things like backdoor cuts and post ups?

Or maybe that he doesn't have to handle the ball as much and try to get everyone involved when it's clearly NOT his disposition to play distributor?

6 years ago '11        #13
space
space
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #14
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7700 7700
Clear difference tonight, Session was doing his thing out there and Kobe was playing more off the ball and getting set up. Session even called him off a couple times, to run other things or to attack himself.
 6 years ago '04        #15
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

That boy gotta call you daddy from now on homie
 6 years ago '05        #16
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
cmon kobe. everyone knows you cant win without fisher
 6 years ago '09        #17
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,111 | Props total: 22564 22564
sh*t bout to get real kobe can be a real sg now which means he's probably gonna widen that gap between him and durant on shots taken.
 6 years ago '10        #18
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 whodatb1 said:
best player in the league.... be mad......
not this year
 03-22-2012, 06:39 AM         #19
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
200 more shots than the 2nd leading scorer in the league and he aint even a legitimate sg?? 43% shooting on 24 shots a game for 28 points a game and he aint even a legitimate sg??

sh*t is bout to get ugly for bynum n pau
 6 years ago '11        #20
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 A.G said:
Are you retarded?

ether.

/thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy