Mar 21 - Glenn Beck's Site: Trayvon Martin May Have Been Dangerous

most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
All this racism talk is hilarious especially when black people are racist to one another. Think I'm lying? Ever heard another black person talk about a person not being "black" enough because they listen to a certain type of music, talk a certain type of way, or dress a certain type of way? How about tension between dark skinned and light skinned people? Or between people from the Caribbean and people from Africa?

Think before you post about racism, especially if you're a person who says white people can't say "n*gga" because of their skin color.
 6 years ago '06        #102
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 b_ee_z said:
you really want us to go through all huff post's old articles and find 1 anti-obama article? i'm pretty sure there have been articles criticizing democrats and republicans alike. you do know huff post doesn't deal with politics solely right?
or google anti obama articles huffington post

subjects like health care, oil, taxes
 6 years ago '06        #103
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 skeetmcghee said:
she has actually criticized Obama often for not following through on his progressive campaign promises.
So does everyone else, well that's at least a real journalist
 03-23-2012, 04:22 PM         #104
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H-o-f-f-a said:
All this racism talk is hilarious especially when black people are racist to one another. Think I'm lying? Ever heard another black person talk about a person not being "black" enough because they listen to a certain type of music, talk a certain type of way, or dress a certain type of way? How about tension between dark skinned and light skinned people? Or between people from the Caribbean and people from Africa?

Think before you post about racism, especially if you're a person who says white people can't say "n*gga" because of their skin color.
so all black people are racist even towards each other and for what taking the power out of a word that white america used in the sub-human treatment of blacks

yes you are lie n

ever heard a white person use nigg3r lover?

and white people cant say n*gga because of there skin color

and white americas history(past and present)of genocide,murder,kidnapp,rape(of men women and children)theft,enslavement,lynchings,sub human treatment and any other evil you can think of

and why does a white person want to say n*gga so baddo youll think it makes youll cool or down or something i just dont get it
 03-23-2012, 04:27 PM         #105
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

i know too many white people to be that high..and i been in the south my whole life.
that 2% are millions of people

yes sadly it is that high in 2012

everyone of those white people you know has called someone black a nigg3r not a n*gga a nigg3r and thats a fact

this is america and since it was born it has thought whites that all non whites are sub-human
 6 years ago '05        #106
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,141 | Props total: 997 997
it was times i didn't do sh*t but ran anyway because of the consequences of probable cause. fu*k what the hell u racist folks talking about. u have no fu*king idea what its like to be black in america. keep acting like we aren't mistreated because of the actions of a few. im getting fed up now!
 6 years ago '05        #107
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,141 | Props total: 997 997
people always question if u didnt do anything why run? have u ever seen a n*gga get his a.ss beat by the police? have u ever seen somebody get locked up for answering i don't know when they really didn't know? have u picked up a paper and read the stories about young black males wrongfully k!lled by the police? no? oh ok then keep acting like sh*t bad never happens because the sun is always shinning on your side of town. yall can't honestly sit up here and not have a heart about this incident! i don't even know this kid but i feel so damn sorry him and his family because this was so unfortunate and no one asks for this. i have a 5 year old son and if i have to worry about him getting k!lled for walking through a nice neighborhood with a got damn hoodie on that all kids wear in high school then we have a problem. yall always think u have the answers to some sh*t when u don't even know who you are when u leave the house everyday.
 03-23-2012, 08:40 PM         #108
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H-o-f-f-a said:
rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...


Pretty sure you can be racist.
racism [rey-siz-uhm]

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

Shut the fu*k up f*ggot a.ss devil.
 6 years ago '07        #109
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,086 | Props total: 23923 23923
 KFrizzle said:
or google anti obama articles huffington post

subjects like health care, oil, taxes
What I wanna know is why is it on other people to prove your point? That sh*t makes no sense.
 6 years ago '05        #110
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
 bigree61 said:
so all black people are racist even towards each other and for what taking the power out of a word that white america used in the sub-human treatment of blacks

yes you are lie n

ever heard a white person use nigg3r lover?

and white people cant say n*gga because of there skin color

and white americas history(past and present)of genocide,murder,kidnapp,rape(of men women and children)theft,enslavement,lynchings,sub human treatment and any other evil you can think of

and why does a white person want to say n*gga so baddo youll think it makes youll cool or down or something i just dont get it
You went full retard.

It's not about wanting to say it, it's about telling people not to say it because they are white, but then using it yourself. If you want to abolish a word or the meaning behind the word you must either not use it the vernacular or make it open to use it.

EVERY RACE has committed those crimes you accuse only white people of doing, it's how the world was/is. The fact you credit these crimes to only white people shows you have a racial prejudice against white people.

And you still never argued that black people aren't racist towards one another, my original argument was directed at the belief that black people cannot be racist. Clearly they can and will be even against themselves. I have witnessed light skinned people talk a bunch of sh*t about dark skinned people and vice versa.

But go ahead make an asinine response with the use of smileys to make your argument seem more credible because you can't articulate a rebuttal.

 skeetmcghee said:
WTF does this have to do with Trayvon Martin's murder? and no whites shouldn't be saying n*gga.
It doesn't this thread was derailed a long time ago when it became a race war. And you're right nobody probably should be saying it, unless you're open to everyone being able to say it.


Last edited by DanBootleg; 03-24-2012 at 05:43 AM..
 03-24-2012, 06:21 AM         #111
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White do white people want to say n*gga in the first place? shut the fu*k up Hoffa.
 03-24-2012, 07:05 AM         #112
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #113
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
 lifeundthescope said:
White do white people want to say n*gga in the first place? shut the fu*k up Hoffa.
> Can't rebuttal
> Gets mad
> Reiterates already argued point
> Tells person to stfu

Care to try again?
 6 years ago '10        #114
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 H-o-f-f-a said:
> Can't rebuttal
> Gets mad
> Reiterates already argued point
> Tells person to stfu

Care to try again?
hahah man I argued with that dude in another thread...

he is stupid all he does is call people white devil...its not even worth it...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy