Mar 21 - Glenn Beck's Site: Trayvon Martin May Have Been Dangerous

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2012, 09:10 AM         #81
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist

this is america

if treyvon had 5 bucks worth of crack on him he would go straight to jail
this scum bag k!lls treyvon for being black and walking down the street he doesnt spend a sec in jail

i wonder how many middle age white men he ran up on for looking like a s3x offender
 6 years ago '04        #82
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9570 9570
so many evil people in this world
i just dont understand it
 6 years ago '10        #83
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 King856 said:
Let me start by saying I'm white, and I can't stand the mentality of these fu*king crackers! What does him being suspended have to do with the murder?

I dont care if he r*ped 10 girls that doesn't give the right of Zimmerman to k!ll him.
for real r*pe ? your ok with that not sayin sh*t is ok to k!ll someone but damn
 6 years ago '10        #84
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2355 2355
glen beck is a republican nut job who thinks gods going to come down from the heavens and solve the worlds problems. hes a rasist f*ggot that needs to die!
 6 years ago '10        #85
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2355 2355
 bigree61 said:

this is america

this scum bag k!lls treyvon for being black and walking down the street he doesnt spend a sec in jail

i wonder how many middle age white men he ran up on for looking like a s3x offender
i wouldnt say 98% more like 75-80% are rasist.
 6 years ago '04        #86
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,405 | Props total: 678 678
If you k!ll an unarmed person, you should go to jail.... end of story, fu*k a high school record or dirty mouth...
 6 years ago '04        #87
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
limbaugh is a racist Glen beck is a racist.....shouts to Lupe
 6 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 bigree61 said:

this is america

i know too many white people to be that high..and i been in the south my whole life.
 03-23-2012, 10:59 AM         #89
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact that muthafu*kas are trying to justify this sh*t is making me beyond angry. i dont care if he never ever went to school. what did he to do get shot? he was not bothering you, why did you even get out the car. fu*k it, fu*k justice, I'm calling for the death of the dude who shot him. period.
 6 years ago '05        #90
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 lifeundthescope said:
How am I a racist? How can I discriminate towards anyone in this country? I have no power, plus I'm only 19. Get the fu*k out of my face you devil. Of course it won't be considered slightly by whites to think I'm trying to speak to you wicked beast . FOH. Whites have the nerve to call someone racist when your people have systemically oppressed all non-whites throughout the world. Let is not forget the millions of Africans taken from Africa, the Black babies thrown off the slave ships to sharks, the Black children who were r*ped and molested by those Slave ship operators and slave masters. The countless Blacks lynched which is still going on today (Trayvon Martin RIP).

[pic - click to view]

White devils shouldn't dare scream racism, let us not forget that racism is a social construct corrected by Whites to uphold White supremacy.
rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Noun:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as...

Pretty sure you can be racist.
 6 years ago '06        #91
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
america hates black people
 6 years ago '09        #92
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
ah yes the old 'i can't be racist because i don't have the power' defense.
 6 years ago '04        #93
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,681 | Props total: 23159 23159
the gov't/media trynna desensitize racism and hate crimes towards the african-american community, fu*k all these fu*kers
 03-23-2012, 12:48 PM         #94
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
If he r*ped One girl I say shoot him, color doesn't matter could have been reversed I say k!ll all rapist. And I let you retract your cracker comment ain't no brothers callin each other ******s, you ain't winnin any black points in here
Did this fool just say ain't no brothers callin each other n*ggas? lmao... what planet do you live on?
 6 years ago '10        #95
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
What does Glenn Beck have to do with this and this story is fu*king bullsh*t. I watch Fox News religiously...all of the anchors and personalities have spoken out on how horrible this is. Megyn Kelly, Shepard Smith, Sean Hannity, Bill O'reilly, Greta Vansustren...they have all said how horrible this is....And even I as a conservative have been to a local rally here where I live in support of Trayvon...so you guys who post these stupid stories may not like Conservatives, but when you lie like this all you are doing is fooling people who already hate Fox News...You aren't converting people...
 6 years ago '05        #96
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
No reports have suggested that Martin was suspended for anything other than lateness.
no reason to speculate he is a bad kid...even if he is a bad kid, it's not that f*ggot's job to take the law into his own hands...

this dude left his car, and followed the kid on foot, stopped the kid...got into some altercation and k!lled the kid, that's self-defense?

if he felt threatened by the kid why the hell is he following him, stopping him, and then engaging him?

he had his weapon ready, all he had to do was get into a f!ght with the kid so he could claim self-defense...cuz dead people can't speak for themselves...trying to be a vigilante...
 6 years ago '05        #97
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 dat_boi_tj said:
end of story, fu*k a high school record or dirty mouth...
sh*t ,this kid talking sh*t to the dude isn't wrong either...the kid shouldn't have to answer to random motherfu*kers approaching him in the street questioning him...

two civilians...no authority present...
 6 years ago '04        #98
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 bigree61 said:

this is america

my n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #99
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
When it's all said and done, murder is still murder. If justice isn't served correctly, best believe there will be blood

Race doesn't have anything to do what's right or wrong, we need to look at the bigger picture, Zimmerman murdered a Trayvon, and judging by the story, this is how I look at it.

Zimmerman started sh*t
Trayvon tried to get away from the situation
Zimmerman followed
They f!ght
Zimmerman got his a.ss kicked
ZImmerman pussed out by shooting the Trayvon

And how is this not clear to people?
 6 years ago '07        #100
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16048 16048
the kid...may have been... but this zimmerman guy is /thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy