Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8177 8177
 90sBaby said:
Where does it say he is Mexican? or do you call all "latinos" Mexican on your sh*tty homo planet?
His dad told the Orlando Sentinel his son was hispanic. He didn't say he was Puerto Rican or Dominican or Cuban.

And Hispanic primarily refers to someone from Latin America. So if you want to be particular then yes he may be Guatemalan or Salvadorian or Nicaraguan.

But thats not what you were trying to say. You were trying to say he was white otherwise you would have stated that in your first post.

I didn't know planet could be "homo" tho you got something you want to tell us fruitboy?
 6 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
conservative scum....
 6 years ago '08        #63
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
fu*k glenn beck
 6 years ago '06        #64
knowledge24 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 56 56
This case just bothers me to no end. I feel badly for both sides but based on news reports I am under this belief that Zimmerman simply took his responsibility as watch leader too far. while its easy to say the young man should've just explained himself, I'm with most of you in this thread: if some dude just came out of nowhere and accused me of BS or made me feel threatened you damn right I'm running. I feel Trayvon did not owe this man any kind of explanation and the 911 call all but proves that Zimmerman's thought process was to play hero.

While I'm hoping for some sort of positive resolution to all this, I just don't see that happening. I really think someone will get to Zimmerman before he ever gets the chance to truly explain his side.
 03-22-2012, 11:25 PM         #65
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
His dad told the Orlando Sentinel his son was hispanic. He didn't say he was Puerto Rican or Dominican or Cuban.

And Hispanic primarily refers to someone from Latin America. So if you want to be particular then yes he may be Guatemalan or Salvadorian or Nicaraguan.

But thats not what you were trying to say. You were trying to say he was white otherwise you would have stated that in your first post.

I didn't know planet could be "homo" tho you got something you want to tell us fruitboy?
That is what I was saying
 6 years ago '04        #66
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
Glenn Beck is a c*cksucker.

I know some people want to give this as*hole Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, but this sh*t isn't like he took dudes bag of skittles or his bottle of tea from him, he took that kids fu*king life!!! Cold blooded murder because he seemed suspicious cause he ran? It was raining, so a little common sense would tell you that he didn't want to be in the rain. I have no mercy or pity for Zimmerman. Dipsh*ts like him are why our right to bear arms is slowly fading.

Last edited by KnightOfTears; 03-22-2012 at 11:34 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #67
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8177 8177
 90sBaby said:
That is what I was saying
You fukkin liar

90sbaby said:
In what world do you live on where George Zimmerman Mexican in any way shape or form?
Explain that please What were you really asking here?

Because he's obviously not considered white, black, or asian. So if he's hispanic there's a higher probability that he's Mexican than that he is not Mexican at all.

So when you say "mexican in any shape or form" you are saying there is no way he could be Mexican, implying that you thought he was white. Probably because of his last name and the fact you dont know sh*t about sh*t.

take your L like a grown.... nevermind you a little kid anyway
 6 years ago '06        #68
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
isnt there audio where the kid actually says "leave me alone, stop hitting me?" so how may he be dangerous
 03-23-2012, 02:19 AM         #69
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

When are we as Black people going to stop this? They keep on k!lling us off with no repercussions. White people in their homes behind close doors laughing at us.

This is a modern day Emmit Till, like are we still afraid of White folk? If George Zimmerman gets found he should be lynched, I mean how many Blacks have whites lynched, I don't see what the problem is...
 03-23-2012, 02:42 AM         #70
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
Don't matter race, creed or color. Shooting an unarmed person just because you expect something is just wrong. The fact that Zimm called authorities and they said FALL BACK but he didn't shows that he has something wrong with him.

The main thing that pisses me off about this though is dudes get shot every day, EVERY DAY. Do we act out on it, once every blue moon maybe but God forbid that the person who is doing the shooting isn't black cause now we have a race war on our hands ladies and gentlemen.

I remember hearing one story about some kid getting shot in front of a old ladies house so she called the cops and told them who did the shooting. Within a week they shot up her crib and cats knew who did it but didn't want to take action. Even the radio host was like "Hey, you know that's what happens when you snitch". Now cats want justice, please. We need to learn how to protect ourselves instead of expecting others to protect us when people of another race decide to attack.
best post in here.
 03-23-2012, 04:46 AM         #71
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Hmmm there may have been a confrontation and a physical f!ght and Zimmerman MAY have been loosing. I see it like this...

They said Zimmerman was patrolling as part of a neighborhood watch. By carrying a gun on him to do so, I think it's fair to say that he taking this responsibility too seriously. Maybe he was trying to order Treyvon to do something he didn't have any right to (boss him around) and Treyvon wasn't having that. Not knowing Zimmerman had a gun, it could've lead to a physical confrontation. Treyvon may have been winning so Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot him and claimed self-defence. I think Treyvon was shot twice because on the 911 call it seemed he was already moaning in pain before the second shot was fired.

Either way I see it as murder but it probably wasnt as most people are claiming it was; that a black kid was walking and then zimmerman got out of his car are shot him. There are definitely more details that we dont know that havent been released to the public yet.
the entire altercation should have/could have been avoided...zimmerman was told not to engage Treyvon plus the 911 calls show his mindset with the racial slurs, etc

smh
 6 years ago '04        #72
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2711 2711
There´s a time when talking stops
 6 years ago '05        #73
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
the article says r*pe or s3xual a.ssault is one of the reasons he may have been suspended. Like that justifys k!lling him
Read the article jack a.ss...it lists s3xual a.ssault, violence, among other things as the criteria of suspension. Then it says no sign of any of those other than tardiness is listed in his record. oh and yeah Rapist should all be k!lled whether its 1 or 10 victims
 03-23-2012, 06:36 AM         #74
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
your a fu*kin racist anyways. your point is not even considered slightly
How am I a racist? How can I discriminate towards anyone in this country? I have no power, plus I'm only 19. Get the fu*k out of my face you devil. Of course it won't be considered slightly by whites to think I'm trying to speak to you wicked beast . FOH. Whites have the nerve to call someone racist when your people have systemically oppressed all non-whites throughout the world. Let is not forget the millions of Africans taken from Africa, the Black babies thrown off the slave ships to sharks, the Black children who were r*ped and molested by those Slave ship operators and slave masters. The countless Blacks lynched which is still going on today (Trayvon Martin RIP).

[pic - click to view]

White devils shouldn't dare scream racism, let us not forget that racism is a social construct corrected by Whites to uphold White supremacy.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-23-2012 at 06:39 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #75
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$539 | Props total: 77 77
 mpthechamp said:
- I have never and I mean never seen a teenager run unless he did something wrong.I guess no crinimal has ever cased a place when they went to a store.-

Stuff that racist white people say to justify a wrong
This...
 03-23-2012, 07:08 AM         #76
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
And fairy tale politics. Im a liberal, no im conservative no your a fu*king idiot is what you are . Black people we really need to leave this country by any means
Man....i think its bs what happened to that kid...but if you think its different other places your a insulated ignorant dude man.People in Europe are worse than here,and its the same in Australia and Asia to a point. Women like black dudes...and men hate them.Thats just what it is. I been to 20 something countries on five continents and people are ignorant,close minded,and stupid towards other people in all of em. Sorry if that ruins your plan.
 03-23-2012, 07:13 AM         #77
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Planning on leaving this sh*thole country were I'm not wanted by White America and heading to the motherland Africa, probably live off the beach in Tanzania :dancingcool: fu*k America.
 6 years ago '04        #78
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 GetuOne said:
First off, it is always good to question. You BX folks question everything from government conspiracies and the Illuminati, to banks power over people and the FDA's Pink slime. Why is this case any different? Always question. They have a whole history on Zimmerman but nothing on Trayvon. All we know is he was a good kid, which is what every mother says in an interview after their kid gets k!lled.

That said, i'm pretty sure Zimmerman acted wrongly but ya'll have to stop being so jaded

Edit: Let's also not forget that Zimmerman is a Mexican. White's aren't taking the blame for this sh*t. Keep that in mind when you all are hating on this man. I keep hearing people refering to him as a cracka. If this is a hate crime its a Mexican on Black hate crime, not white on black. We have enough racist labels to deal with.
yeh... dude doesnt even look white... lol... but nah, it shouldn't even matter if dude was a good kid or not. B/c due to the nature of the 911 by Zimmerman, sounds like he been scoping dude Trayvon out or something. I looked at it like maybe they've gotten into a heated exchange of words before or something. but Zimmerman clearly pursued dude when being told not to.
 6 years ago '04        #79
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 KFrizzle said:
True, but do they even post anti-progressive articles?
can i see one for proof?
you really want us to go through all huff post's old articles and find 1 anti-obama article? i'm pretty sure there have been articles criticizing democrats and republicans alike. you do know huff post doesn't deal with politics solely right?
 6 years ago '10        #80
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
i want beck to die, like foreal, dude plays this fu*kin character & people actually take him seriously

i hope an AIDS infested convict r*pes beck
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish