Mar 21 - Glenn Beck's Site: Trayvon Martin May Have Been Dangerous

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 Akira Son Bio said:
Don't matter race, creed or color. Shooting an unarmed person just because you expect something is just wrong. The fact that Zimm called authorities and they said FALL BACK but he didn't shows that he has something wrong with him.

The main thing that pisses me off about this though is dudes get shot every day, EVERY DAY. Do we act out on it, once every blue moon maybe but God forbid that the person who is doing the shooting isn't black cause now we have a race war on our hands ladies and gentlemen.

I remember hearing one story about some kid getting shot in front of a old ladies house so she called the cops and told them who did the shooting. Within a week they shot up her crib and cats knew who did it but didn't want to take action. Even the radio host was like "Hey, you know that's what happens when you snitch". Now cats want justice, please. We need to learn how to protect ourselves instead of expecting others to protect us when people of another race decide to attack.
 6 years ago '09        #42
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17925 17925
Can we flood his email with hate mail??

6 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,274 | Props total: 12543 12543
any one backing zimmerman can eat a several c*cks.
 03-22-2012, 07:25 PM         #44
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go to school kids, or get shot
 6 years ago '05        #45
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,137 | Props total: 2644 2644
 GetuOne said:
First off, it is always good to question. You BX folks question everything from government conspiracies and the Illuminati, to banks power over people and the FDA's Pink slime. Why is this case any different? Always question. They have a whole history on Zimmerman but nothing on Trayvon. All we know is he was a good kid, which is what every mother says in an interview after their kid gets k!lled.

That said, i'm pretty sure Zimmerman acted wrongly but ya'll have to stop being so jaded

Edit: Let's also not forget that Zimmerman is a Mexican. White's aren't taking the blame for this sh*t. Keep that in mind when you all are hating on this man. I keep hearing people refering to him as a cracka. If this is a hate crime its a Mexican on Black hate crime, not white on black. We have enough racist labels to deal with.
lol like paul mooney said...."mexicans running around thinking they white" yall mexicans need to come back to reality you on the same boat we on....but this situation to me isnt about race, just a dumb a.ss with a gun
 6 years ago '05        #46
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,137 | Props total: 2644 2644
 zhiggeman said:
Not to be racist but to state a fact.. If a fat dude hops out of a car at night to approach a BLACK kid that he thought was supscious our dangerous, I would be very very frightened of this fellow.. Not only would i a.ssume this dude is about to try to either
a) r*pe me - because men do this sh*t.
b) rob me- because who runs up on a black kid they think is dangerous just to talk?? he want something
c) k!ll me- because any motherfu*ker jumping out his car coming at me at night is crazy so i'm running.

I just don't get how people can find a way to spin this on the victim? his hands were full? fu*k he gonna do but run?
he do look like a rapist though eyes all close together, and ill be scared too and some one ran up on me like that in a neigbprhood im not used too...
 6 years ago '11        #47
ChronDon3000 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 2 2
 swayze said:
And fairy tale politics. Im a liberal, no im conservative no your a fu*king idiot is what you are . Black people we really need to leave this country by any means
this. Liberation before repatriation is key though. still in that mental slavery.
 6 years ago '06        #48
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 GetuOne said:
First off, it is always good to question. You BX folks question everything from government conspiracies and the Illuminati, to banks power over people and the FDA's Pink slime. Why is this case any different? Always question. They have a whole history on Zimmerman but nothing on Trayvon. All we know is he was a good kid, which is what every mother says in an interview after their kid gets k!lled.

That said, i'm pretty sure Zimmerman acted wrongly but ya'll have to stop being so jaded

Edit: Let's also not forget that Zimmerman is a Mexican. White's aren't taking the blame for this sh*t. Keep that in mind when you all are hating on this man. I keep hearing people refering to him as a cracka. If this is a hate crime its a Mexican on Black hate crime, not white on black. We have enough racist labels to deal with.
youre a racist. "a Mexican"? you mean Mexican...

btw, his father is white. and he called martin a "****" on the phone with 911. k!ll yourself.
 6 years ago '06        #49
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
Hmmm there may have been a confrontation and a physical f!ght and Zimmerman MAY have been loosing. I see it like this...

They said Zimmerman was patrolling as part of a neighborhood watch. By carrying a gun on him to do so, I think it's fair to say that he taking this responsibility too seriously. Maybe he was trying to order Treyvon to do something he didn't have any right to (boss him around) and Treyvon wasn't having that. Not knowing Zimmerman had a gun, it could've lead to a physical confrontation. Treyvon may have been winning so Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot him and claimed self-defence. I think Treyvon was shot twice because on the 911 call it seemed he was already moaning in pain before the second shot was fired.

Either way I see it as murder but it probably wasnt as most people are claiming it was; that a black kid was walking and then zimmerman got out of his car are shot him. There are definitely more details that we dont know that havent been released to the public yet.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-22-2012 at 08:33 PM..
 03-22-2012, 08:34 PM         #50
vaboy29 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Zimmerman was black he"d already be in jail
 03-22-2012, 08:42 PM         #51
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
glenn beck is scum, he could die and i'd be totally indifferent and wouldn't flinch
 03-22-2012, 09:08 PM         #52
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k white America, if a Black man k!lled a white kid holding a bag of skittles and a bottle of ice tea, he would be arrested without bail, and given the death penalty. And people are really trying to justify this white devil george zimmerman's actions but they will be the same ones saying fry that Black man, or lock him up.

I hate this country bruh.
 6 years ago '08        #53
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
fu*king aye... so when another riot pops off like in Watts and random people start gettin' they a.ss beat I wonder how all you other ethnicites are going to react! You'll all be talkin' the most sh*t about blacks but deep down you'll know why the sh*t popped off! I hope y'all see this sh*t coming... black people were a lot calmer and respectful back then when the Watts riots began so imagine a riot in today's world! These racist SOBs just don't know they're fu*kin' with the wrong ones... WE built this country through slave labor and will burn it down from injustice... then give it back to the natives because we don't want the sh*t and never did! To ALL my black people stay strong, the world has been trying to k!ll us over and over again and WE'RE STILL HERE... so fu*k what they say and do, we'll make it through!
 6 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
This is why the internet is ruining our society. That dude Zimmerman is a mexican and people making this a white vs black issue. Not to mention the idiots on twitter who just hop on whatever trend Diddy or Ludacris start

Racist yes, worldwide plot of Republicans and White Men to destroy our black children... no
 03-22-2012, 09:38 PM         #55
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
This is why the internet is ruining our society. That dude Zimmerman is a mexican and people making this a white vs black issue. Not to mention the idiots on twitter who just hop on whatever trend Diddy or Ludacris start

Racist yes, worldwide plot of Republicans and White Men to destroy our black children... no
In what world do you live on where George Zimmerman Mexican in any way shape or form?
 6 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 90sBaby said:
In what world do you live on where George Zimmerman Mexican in any way shape or form?
Apparently the one you are not familiar with

From the washington post

His father is white, neighbors say. His mother is Latina. And his family is eager to point out that some of his relatives are black.

[pic - click to view]

So what did you say?
 03-22-2012, 09:55 PM         #57
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 90sBaby said:
heads up before u engage that nautilus o troll...dudes a huge uncle tom....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
heads up before u engage that nautilus o troll...dudes a huge uncle tom....

[pic - click to view]

Hahaha because I don't believe in the illuminati and I don't watch Tyler Perry movies I'm an uncle tom

You win **** you win

Let me know the next time you do something for "black people" and we can talk.
 6 years ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
when is this fat fu*k going to get murdered....
 03-22-2012, 10:53 PM         #60
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Apparently the one you are not familiar with

From the washington post

[pic - click to view]

So what did you say?
Where does it say he is Mexican? or do you call all "latinos" Mexican on your sh*tty homo planet?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago