Mar 21 - Glenn Beck's Site: Trayvon Martin May Have Been Dangerous

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
9677 pageviews
137 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,213 | Props total: 19878 19878
Mar 21 - Glenn Beck's Site: Trayvon Martin May Have Been Dangerous

An ugly story may be getting uglier.

The Blaze, a right-wing site started by Glenn Beck, has a post up insinuating that Trayvon Martin may have been a dangerous criminal.

Martin, who was black, was walking back to his father's house after a trip to the convenience store in Sanford, Fla. on February 26. George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch member who was identified by his father as Hispanic, called 911 and told the dispatchers that the teen "looked suspicious."

Despite being told by the dispatchers not to engage the teen, Zimmerman left his car and approached Martin. Neighbors called into 911 to report a scuffle, some cries for help, and gunshots. When police arrived, Zimmerman admitted to shooting Martin, who was unarmed, but claimed that he acted in self-defense. Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged, and the incident has attracted national attention.

“I can’t for the life of me understand how they can justify not making an arrest!” Sharpton said on a recent episode of his MSNBC show, "Politics Nation."

But Mytheos Holt, an a.ssociate editor at the Blaze, chided Sharpton "for being too willing to exploit racial controversy" and for dismissing claim of self-defense Zimmerman. Holt went further and criticized Trayvon Martin by insinuating that the slain teen was a troublemaker.

We’re also learning more about Trayvon Martin. According to reporters he had been suspended from school. The International Business Times says Martin’s suspension was due to last for 10 days. But what exactly was he suspended for in the first place? Sources sympathetic to Martin say he was suspended for “excessive tardiness.” However, a quick review of both the local policies for Martin’s school, the Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School, and of the Miami-Dade school district’s district-wide policies, raise some doubts.

Holt went on to enumerate the many infractions which can lead to a student being suspended in that school district — including theft, s3xual harassment, vandalism or s3x offenses. No reports have suggested that Martin was suspended for anything other than lateness. Holt did not explain in his post why he a.ssumed that these hypothetical infractions were likely.

The sentiment that Martin was up to no good was echoed in the comments of the post, but they were less extreme than those found on the website of Fox News.

"GOOD SHOT ZIMMY. lol" wrote one commenter. "i’m just glad Zimmerman didnt miss and hit an innocent bystander," said another.

This is pure B.S I want to see the kids police record even if something is expounged also why was he removed from facebook it says account terminated.Why because his parents are trying to cover his tracks just like if you hit a bus they see Dollar signs.People have dragged data about Zimmerman out where is the kids past.Don’t say he was a good boy prove it.Ask yourself what is more likely to happen any 17 year old kid when you ask a question.A smartass reply I have never and I mean never seen a teenager run unless he did something wrong.I guess no crinimal has ever cased a place when they went to a store.It takes me aback the way all these facts are quoted by people who read one story on a issue.

Though the Martin case has become a major national news story, Fox News has dedicated relatively little airtime to covering it. As of Monday at noon, the network had aired just one segment on the case, compared to 41 segments on CNN and 13 on MSNBC.

[pic - click to view]

The Blaze, Site Founded By Glenn Beck, Insinuates That Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Was Troublemaker

137 comments for "Mar 21 - Glenn Beck's Site: Trayvon Martin May Have Been Dangerous"

6 years ago '11        #2
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
I don't know why people think that he looks suspicious because he ran.

If I saw a creepy old fat dude staring me down from a distance, I'd run too.
 6 years ago '04        #3
Willbballin 
space
space
$503 | Props total: 7 7
Exactly
 03-22-2012, 02:47 AM         #4
ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:
I don't know why people think that he looks suspicious because he ran.

If I saw a creepy old fat dude staring me down from a distance, I'd run too.
exactly, and dude did even say suspicious he said dangerous

if im runnin its cuz i AINT GOT A GUN!
 6 years ago '05        #5
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
When this story first broke and there were little details I could see asking these questions... I asked the same exact things.

But since they've released all the calls, the call with his gf, the different witnesses who saw parts of the struggle.. there's is really no way to justify Zimmerman running up on him, initiating a struggle,and then shooting him.

As far a running... if a random dude, from a random car hops out and starts following me ima run too... fu*k that sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #6
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
I'd love to beat the sh*t outta those tough guys posting and Glenn beck.
 6 years ago '09        #7
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,827 | Props total: 17917 17917
Beck is a piece of sh*t...
 03-22-2012, 12:22 PM         #8
Swagmund Freud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
I'd love to beat the sh*t outta those tough guys posting and Glenn beck.
 bigscore said:
Beck is a piece of sh*t...

this.
 6 years ago '08        #9
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
fu*king hate fox news
 03-22-2012, 12:44 PM         #10
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #11
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 King856 said:
Let me start by saying I'm white, and I can't stand the mentality of these fu*king crackers! What does him being suspended have to do with the murder?

I dont care if he r*ped 10 girls that doesn't give the right of Zimmerman to k!ll him.
you lost me at the last part...
 03-22-2012, 01:05 PM         #12
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
Let me start by saying I'm white, and I can't stand the mentality of these fu*king crackers! What does him being suspended have to do with the murder?

I dont care if he r*ped 10 girls that doesn't give the right of Zimmerman to k!ll him.
If he r*ped One girl I say shoot him, color doesn't matter could have been reversed I say k!ll all rapist. And I let you retract your cracker comment ain't no brothers callin each other ******s, you ain't winnin any black points in here
 6 years ago '11        #13
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
First off, it is always good to question. You BX folks question everything from government conspiracies and the Illuminati, to banks power over people and the FDA's Pink slime. Why is this case any different? Always question. They have a whole history on Zimmerman but nothing on Trayvon. All we know is he was a good kid, which is what every mother says in an interview after their kid gets k!lled.

That said, i'm pretty sure Zimmerman acted wrongly but ya'll have to stop being so jaded

Edit: Let's also not forget that Zimmerman is a Mexican. White's aren't taking the blame for this sh*t. Keep that in mind when you all are hating on this man. I keep hearing people refering to him as a cracka. If this is a hate crime its a Mexican on Black hate crime, not white on black. We have enough racist labels to deal with.

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-22-2012 at 01:15 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #14
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #15
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3850 3850
No matter what kind of guy trayvon was, it doesn't change the fact that this as*hole is hunting down random black people. He doesn't know anything about trayvon except he likes to be black in areas where that sh*t ain't tolerated. So no matter what his rap sheet said, u absolutely have to get zimmerman off the streets. He might k!ll someone important next, like a white kid.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 03-22-2012 at 01:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #16
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Kizzle504 said:
fu*king hate fox news
Beck ain't with Fox News....
 6 years ago '06        #17
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
NEVER ONCE IN THE NEWS ARTICLE DID BECK OR HIS WRITER CALL HIM DANGEROUS

Its an article about al sharpton
GO to the original source fool, not some left wing blog site

are they mad, just cuz THE-BLAZE, printed out all of the reasons he (martin) could have possibly got his suspension on??

GTFOH

Last edited by KFrizzle; 03-22-2012 at 02:12 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #18
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 GetuOne said:
Edit: Let's also not forget that Zimmerman is a Mexican. White's aren't taking the blame for this sh*t. Keep that in mind when you all are hating on this man. I keep hearing people refering to him as a cracka. If this is a hate crime its a Mexican on Black hate crime, not white on black. We have enough racist labels to deal with.
What? George Zimmerman is probably half latino at best.
 6 years ago '06        #19
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
What? George Zimmerman is probably half latino at best.
IF you k!ll the dude fu*kin your wife, If you k!ll the Jew, If you k!ll the Indians.

All Hate crimes, Even If a white dude is fu*kin a white dude's wife. Still A hate Crime...

Such a bullsh*t term. 90% + of violent crimes are due to hate, Why we all care about what race fu*kin k!lled who??
 6 years ago '07        #20
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,213 | Props total: 19878 19878
 KFrizzle said:
NEVER ONCE IN THE NEWS ARTICLE DID BECK OR HIS WRITER CALL HIM DANGEROUS

Its an article about al sharpton
GO to the original source fool, not some left wing blog site

are they mad, just cuz THE-BLAZE, printed out all of the reasons he (martin) could have possibly got his suspension on??

GTFOH
where did I say Glenn Beck Said he was dangerous? Oh wait I didn't. And Huffpo isn't a left wing blog site. try again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now