NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
 Jesszman said:

[spoiler - click to view]

you've never played the game, you don't even know what a mass relay is. they were systematically destroyed by the crucible by the same exact "beam" that swept over the entire earth doing nothing. the same way it affected the reapers without hurting anybody. if all the systems were destroyed, how the hell would they land on a planet? there would be no planets. again, difference between crashing a meteor into something and actually using a device designed to disable them by their creators.

During the battle to retake Earth from the Reapers, the superweapon known as the Crucible is activated. When Commander Shepard interacts with the Catalyst, the AI that controls the Reapers, the Commander is given the option to destroy the Reapers, control the Reapers, or merge organic and synthetic life together. In all cases, the energy reaction required to achieve those options results in the complete destruction of all mass relays across the galaxy. Unlike the explosion of the Alpha Relay in Arrival, however, the destruction of the mass relays does not result in the destruction of their surrounding systems. The reason for this is not given.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 joshdogg26 said:
you've never played the game, you don't even know what a mass relay is. they were systematically destroyed by the crucible by the same exact "beam" that swept over the entire earth doing nothing. the same way it affected the reapers without hurting anybody. if all the systems were destroyed, how the hell would they land on a planet? there would be no planets.

insinuating that I don't know what a mass relay Mass relays are the "portals" or "jump gates" created by the protheans (not sure about that one) that transports the object from point A to point B - another solar system - instantaneously. Please, stop getting mad, it's pathetic. Anyway, don't believe me? read up homie

or watch this

[video - click to view]

Interstingly enough, fans have coined an "indoctrination theory" that actually makes a hell of a lot of sense. It really seems like that's what BioWare was aiming for when they created the ending. Personally, I feel that this would be the best way to approach the ending, I like it

[video - click to view]

03-22-2012, 05:16 PM         #43
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
I like how he keeps dodging my question regarding whether or not hes actually played the game.

Dio you should delete any posts he makes regarding the games content. He has no idea what hes talking about.

You come off as a hater, just posting articles repeatedly bashing the game and such. I could understand if you did infact PLAY the game, and you were unsatisfied with the ending, but to just be repeatedly making corny thread after corny thread featuring some random bullsh*t about the endings makes you look like youre just hating.

Go play the game Jesszman, and after beating it-try and have a conversation with me regarding it. Have you played ANY of the mass effects? Have you completed part 3? Do you own the game? Did you gamefly the game?

I know as usual you'll pull a bi*ch a.ss move and dodge my post and continue to post material containing spoilers and such.
man quit crying like a baby. If you don't like Jezzmans posts then just ignore him.
 6 years ago '11        #44
space
space
space
 SoCal Savage said:
man quit crying like a baby. If you don't like Jezzmans posts then just ignore him.
n*ggas acting as if they have to view the threads. And I do know what I'm talking about, ya'll act as if YouTube, google, the mass effect wiki, and thousands of sites that document the lore and everything you could possibly want about Mass Effect (and every other game, movie, or book) don't exist.
 6 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 Jesszman said:
insinuating that I don't know what a mass relay Mass relays are the "portals" or "jump gates" created by the protheans (not sure about that one) that transports the object from point A to point B - another solar system - instantaneously. Please, stop getting mad, it's pathetic. Anyway, don't believe me? read up homie

or watch this

Interstingly enough, fans have coined an "indoctrination theory" that actually makes a hell of a lot of sense. It really seems like that's what BioWare was aiming for when they created the ending. Personally, I feel that this would be the best way to approach the ending, I like it

random angry fan opinions you read on the internet don't hold weight as proof. you don't know how the game functions and

you missed that HUGE HOLE in your "theory." you can't possibly think you're disproving something based on another person's speculation who has no authority on the subject.
 6 years ago '11        #46
space
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
random angry fan opinions you read on the internet don't hold weight as proof. you don't know how the game functions and

you missed that HUGE HOLE in your "theory." you can't possibly think you're disproving something based on another person's speculation who has no authority on the subject.
Pointing out the inconsistencies within a game's lore is an opinion now?
 6 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Pointing out the inconsistencies within a game's lore is an opinion now?
why are you trying to argue an entirely separate point? did i say everything in the game makes perfect sense and the ending is great? no. i said

i guess u have to go after a straw man that has nothing to do with the conversation when you realize you made no sense trying to piece together the ending with blog posts.
 6 years ago '11        #48
space
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
why are you trying to argue an entirely separate point? did i say everything in the game makes perfect sense and the ending is great? no. i said

i guess u have to go after a straw man that has nothing to do with the conversation when you realize you made no sense trying to piece together the ending with blog posts.
I believe the term is "grasping at straws". As for your planet thing, you do have a valid point there, there's no denying that I guess we'll have to wait until the conclusion to find out the result of your choice.

Why was the normandy getting damaged though?
 6 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I believe the term is "grasping at straws". As for your planet thing, you do have a valid point there, there's no denying that I guess we'll have to wait until the conclusion to find out the result of your choice.

Why was the normandy getting damaged though?
nah i meant straw man

that i don't know, maybe just the sheer force of it, but they weren't all completely decimated as if by a nuclear shockwave or anything since they survived and the ship was somewhat intact, it just got torn up a bit .

i mean, what would even be the point of control, synthesis, or destruction if the result was everybody dying anyway. it would be a superfluous decision. i guess if u interepted it that way, it would be one more thing to be mad about, but i don't think they'd be THAT dumb because that clearly makes no sense whatsoever. "here, save them from the reapers so they can die anyway immediately." he clearly says at the end just that the mass relays would be destroyed, but made no mention of other potential consequences like k!lling everyone as a result.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 03-22-2012 at 06:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #50
space
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
nah i meant straw man

that i don't know, maybe just the sheer force of it, but they weren't all completely decimated as if by a nuclear shockwave or anything since they survived and the ship was somewhat intact, it just got torn up a bit .

i mean, what would even be the point of control, synthesis, or destruction if the result was everybody dying anyway. it would be a superfluous decision. i guess if u interepted it that
Oh wow, you learn something new everyday I suppose. I still believe that indoctrination makes the most sense.

Ay, I'm considering buying "The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3" what do you guys think? Worth the purchase?
 6 years ago '11        #51
space
space
space
 Se7en said:
The Indoctrination theory is the only thing that makes sense. Anyone that says otherwise has the IQ or a Starburst
 6 years ago '04        #52
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
I wouldn't say Bioware is the problem, it's more EA. They buy these great epic game devs and they rush them to finish the game and ending up being a sh*tty product. fu*k EA, battlefield 3 was my last game bought from them. I won't be playing any other EA game legally.
 03-23-2012, 07:06 PM         #53
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #54
space
space
space
 esneffoelgnairt said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #55
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
fu*k EA they ruined the Command And Conquer series. Everything the touch turns into sh*t, look at Dragon Age II...that game fu*king sucked. Same dungeon over and over. Bioware should have have stayed independent.

RIP Westwood Studios.
 6 years ago '06        #56
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
I just beat it like 20 minutes ago. The ending was perfect I thought. It was great.
 6 years ago '11        #57
space
space
space
 Chad09 said:
fu*k EA they ruined the Command And Conquer series. Everything the touch turns into sh*t, look at Dragon Age II...that game fu*king sucked. Same dungeon over and over. Bioware should have have stayed independent.

RIP Westwood Studios.
da2 was dlc for da1
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy