most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Ill One said:
There could be
[spoiler - click to view]

So the

6 years ago '04        #22
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jesszman said:
So the

lol Hey I didn't write it just saying...if they really wanted to they could pull something like that out of their a.ss is what i'm saying... so why yes what you said is true... if they decided to say fu*k it...they could go in the direction I stated and fu*k the series up... I mean if your decisions in the other two games didn't matter that much in three... why should the ending matter to making another sequal when you think about it
 6 years ago '11        #23
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
lol Hey I didn't write it just saying...if they really wanted to they could pull something like that out of their a.ss is what i'm saying... so why yes what you said is true... if they decided to say fu*k it...they could go in the direction I stated and fu*k the series up... I mean if your decisions in the other two games didn't matter that much in three... why should the ending matter to making another sequal when you think about it
It's funny that you have a point there hadn't even thought of that.
 03-22-2012, 12:14 AM         #24
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how he keeps dodging my question regarding whether or not hes actually played the game.

Dio you should delete any posts he makes regarding the games content. He has no idea what hes talking about.

You come off as a hater, just posting articles repeatedly bashing the game and such. I could understand if you did infact PLAY the game, and you were unsatisfied with the ending, but to just be repeatedly making corny thread after corny thread featuring some random bullsh*t about the endings makes you look like youre just hating.

Go play the game Jesszman, and after beating it-try and have a conversation with me regarding it. Have you played ANY of the mass effects? Have you completed part 3? Do you own the game? Did you gamefly the game?

I know as usual you'll pull a bi*ch a.ss move and dodge my post and continue to post material containing spoilers and such.
 03-22-2012, 12:16 AM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Decisions I made did matter in part 3 though. For instance a major character, Kaiden, was k!lled in my playthrough of Mass Effect 1. So I havent seen him in any cutscenes/storylines or anything else since.

Only time I've even seen him in part 3 was his name on the wall and Garrus pointing out he was k!lled. That decision matter'ed

And I can list other things that did matter.

Hell because of my decisions in Mass Effect 2, I didnt even KNOW Jack was in the damn game until I saw one of the threads Jesszman put up. Now I feel like I need to play through again just so I can see her storyline in part 3.
 6 years ago '12        #26
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 3747 3747
 drumgangP said:
Cause it answered all the questions, and then some, that i've had regarding the series since part 1.

I'm satisfied, they dont need to do more DLC, dont need a part 4, no spinoffs nothing.

Yo lemme also ask n*gga, have you even played the damn game?! You sure make alot of threads for a n*gga who doesnt even play 95% of the sh*t hes trying to comment on
Answered all the questions? More like made me ask more questions. Ending didnt making any sense unless it's

(which I dont think the writers intended).
 03-22-2012, 01:18 AM         #27
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
These n*ggas really ruined the release of 1 of the best games in a long time over some bullsh*t. The ending was perfect for the damn game.

What else was supposed to happen? The internet really ruins sh*t for people, it made these f*ggot a.ss bi*ch n*ggas have a voice when they usually would just have to shut the fu*k up.
first off, no, not even ten best from 2011-now, and as for ME series it goes 1>2>3.

Perfect? What game did you play. Lets break down some of the stupid sh*t.

None of the choices matter. None. It doesn't matter who you brought or didn't bring, it was all the same.

Mass relays exploded because...they did. Which basically doomed every single civilization anyway because most of them are now trapped in one solar system with absolutely no way to ever get back.

Joker and the normandy were somewhere far away from the battle for some reason using a mass relay. Why?

People who you brought with you for the final mission crashed landed on the planet with Joker. What?

The reapers created the citadel, and gave it the ability to do nothing other than....wipe our their race? They were meant to wipe out organic life, there was absolutely no reason for a "kill big machine" switch.

If the reapers travel by mass relay, how did they get out/into dark space without something being there?

Everything done in the universe is controlled by some god kid thing living in the citadel, even though this came completely out of nowhere.

How did the illusive man know the crucible could control the reapers when the billions of scientists working on it had no idea what it would even do?

Every single thing the kid says contradicts everything Sovereign said.

How did anyone figure out the citadel was the "catalyst"?

Why does Shepherd have to control the reapers and die when the kid could just send them back to dark space, same thing happens, but now shepherd lives and the relays are fine?

Why do both options destroy the mass relays?

Why didn't the reapers just shut down that teleport when the attack started?

If the reapers come to k!ll bio life so that they don't end up creating synthetics which wipe them out, why did they let the Quarians get to a point where the could create the Geth which almost wiped them out?

Game sucked not just the ending, it was the pinnacle of the dumbing down of the series. Boring, terribly written, and nothing mattered.

Last edited by One Gud Cide; 03-22-2012 at 01:26 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #28
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,202 | Props total: 9803 9803
 Killamike79 said:
The ending wasn't even bad.....you know what recent trilogy had a weak ending though, Gears Of War 3.
Could not have put it better myself.
 03-22-2012, 03:12 AM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
first off, no, not even ten best from 2011-now, and as for ME series it goes 1>2>3.

Perfect? What game did you play. Lets break down some of the stupid sh*t.

None of the choices matter. None. It doesn't matter who you brought or didn't bring, it was all the same.

Mass relays exploded because...they did. Which basically doomed every single civilization anyway because most of them are now trapped in one solar system with absolutely no way to ever get back.

Joker and the normandy were somewhere far away from the battle for some reason using a mass relay. Why?

People who you brought with you for the final mission crashed landed on the planet with Joker. What?

The reapers created the citadel, and gave it the ability to do nothing other than....wipe our their race? They were meant to wipe out organic life, there was absolutely no reason for a "kill big machine" switch.

If the reapers travel by mass relay, how did they get out/into dark space without something being there?

Everything done in the universe is controlled by some god kid thing living in the citadel, even though this came completely out of nowhere.

How did the illusive man know the crucible could control the reapers when the billions of scientists working on it had no idea what it would even do?

Every single thing the kid says contradicts everything Sovereign said.

How did anyone figure out the citadel was the "catalyst"?

Why does Shepherd have to control the reapers and die when the kid could just send them back to dark space, same thing happens, but now shepherd lives and the relays are fine?

Why do both options destroy the mass relays?

Why didn't the reapers just shut down that teleport when the attack started?

If the reapers come to k!ll bio life so that they don't end up creating synthetics which wipe them out, why did they let the Quarians get to a point where the could create the Geth which almost wiped them out?

Game sucked not just the ending, it was the pinnacle of the dumbing down of the series. Boring, terribly written, and nothing mattered.
Did you get the "From Ashes" DLC? Cause quite a few of your questions are answered by the prothean lol. Im pretty sure you didnt, cause the "Who told them the citadel was the catalyst" question was one of the main things he answered. He even addresses the Geth+Quarian sh*t and urges you to k!ll the geth. He breaks down and explains how the protheans didnt create the citadel, as previously thought, what it was used for, why the reapers used it, and how it operated. Boring? Terribly written? Did WE play the same game?!
 03-22-2012, 03:13 AM         #30
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Msirae said:
Could not have put it better myself.
This, Gears 3 was fu*king horrible, but nobody filed FTC Complaints on that bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #31
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23318 23318
 drumgangP said:
Did you get the "From Ashes" DLC? Cause quite a few of your questions are answered by the prothean lol. Im pretty sure you didnt, cause the "Who told them the citadel was the catalyst" question was one of the main things he answered. He even addresses the Geth+Quarian sh*t and urges you to k!ll the geth. He breaks down and explains how the protheans didnt create the citadel, as previously thought, what it was used for, why the reapers used it, and how it operated. Boring? Terribly written? Did WE play the same game?!
A character essential to getting more from the story is only available in day 1 DLC. Prime reason why Bioware can go fu*k themselves. I have from ashes and I honestly don't know how they can talk about artist integrity when Javik, a character that is key to learning the background of the Protheans and providing more depth to Liara, can only be gotten by paying 10 extra dollars on an already $60 game.
 6 years ago '08        #32
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23318 23318
 Blood Edge said:
trends like this are why the internet will never reach it's full potential

people are circle jerking so much they might as well be part of a hive mind
the internet has become just like real life then, I'd say its potential has been reached
 6 years ago '11        #33
ThaPro 
space
space
space
$882 | Props total: 20 20
i bought all 3 on release, have all the dlc, have completed each of the 1st 2 games multiple times (having logged hundreds of hours of gameplay to get multiple possibilities --kaidan or ash, getting the no man left behind achievement in me 2, saving wrex, destroying/saving reaper ship, saving rachni queen, etc-- for ME3), and loved me3.

i hated the ending, however. i understand that you like it drum, and don't begrudge you for it at all man, but people aren't idiots for liking/disliking something. simply a difference of opinion. i've got a laundry list of reasons why i personally felt let down, but that 10 reasons youtube video posted covered most of them more eloquently than i'm willing to type. again, not an attack on you or an attempt to start a debate, cause you're clearly a big ME fan like me. just wanted to say that it's possible to play the same game just as much as someone else and come to a different conclusion on it.

damn i've typed too much lol.
 6 years ago '11        #34
ChronDon3000 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 2 2
 ThaPro said:
i bought all 3 on release, have all the dlc, have completed each of the 1st 2 games multiple times (having logged hundreds of hours of gameplay to get multiple possibilities --kaidan or ash, getting the no man left behind achievement in me 2, saving wrex, destroying/saving reaper ship, saving rachni queen, etc-- for ME3), and loved me3.

i hated the ending, however. i understand that you like it drum, and don't begrudge you for it at all man, but people aren't idiots for liking/disliking something. simply a difference of opinion. i've got a laundry list of reasons why i personally felt let down, but that 10 reasons youtube video posted covered most of them more eloquently than i'm willing to type. again, not an attack on you or an attempt to start a debate, cause you're clearly a big ME fan like me. just wanted to say that it's possible to play the same game just as much as someone else and come to a different conclusion on it.

damn i've typed too much lol.
i second that same way i feel about the ending. still played that sh*t like 3 times but the ending was crap. loved everything else
 6 years ago '07        #35
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Jesszman said:
No, they really can't.

That and they already stated that any mass effect game from now on will take place during or before 3.
no it doesn't.
 6 years ago '05        #36
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 1045 1045
Do i need to play the other two in order to understand Mass Effect 3, all of this controversy has fueld my desire to play. also GOW3's ending sucked a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #37
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
 joshdogg26 said:
no it doesn't.
It does. Play the arrival DLC on Mass Effect 2. Thats why they grounded and took his ship away from him
 6 years ago '07        #38
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 DJKromeX said:
It does. Play the arrival DLC on Mass Effect 2. Thats why they grounded and took his ship away from him
i know that. crashing a meteor into a mass relay is not the same as

6 years ago '12        #39
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 3747 3747
 drumgangP said:
ME3 was written by different writers than 1 & 2. 3 is full of plot holes. Who the fu*k is that

at end? Why does he have that same image of that kid in the beginning? Since the

regardless of what decision you make, the krogans are trapped in the sol system as are the quarians and turians (who will die since they cant eat human food). How the fu*k does joker escape and crash land on some earth like planet? and not only does he survive this guy took the squadmates I had with me on the final mission. how did that happen? If you recall Hackett(I think) said everyone died by harbingers beam, no survivors, yet shepard survived and the 2 squadmates I had with me. And what the hell happened to the dark energy? It was mentioned multiple times in the previous games.

6 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
 Outcast Outlaw said:
ME3 was written by different writers than 1 & 2. 3 is full of plot holes. Who the fu*k is that

at end? Why does he have that same image of that kid in the beginning? Since the

regardless of what decision you make, the krogans are trapped in the sol system as are the quarians and turians (who will die since they cant eat human food). How the fu*k does joker escape and crash land on some earth like planet? and not only does he survive this guy took the squadmates I had with me on the final mission. how did that happen? If you recall Hackett(I think) said everyone died by harbingers beam, no survivors, yet shepard survived and the 2 squadmates I had with me. And what the hell happened to the dark energy? It was mentioned multiple times in the previous games.

All truth

joshdogg26 said:
i know that. crashing a meteor into a mass relay is not the same as

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy