Sean Payton Suspended entire Year

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #401
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 rynell said:
Me personally I still think the Bucs are lacking........I still dont see it with them. If the Saints dont take the South(which I think they still could) the Falcons probably will bc they are to most stable team of the three(Atl,Car,TB). Im not sold on the Bucs bc they picked up some good FAs....... they gotta prove it on the field first.
Maybe im off on this one but I think them having a new coach and they had some solid pickups so far.

Plus i like the talent they had last year they just didnt play up to expectations.

But you're right gotta see it on the field first.

I say the whole div might finish over .500 but no team with more then 10 wins. Or i'm hoping so at least.
 6 years ago '07        #402
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Kizzle504 said:
To all you guys who don't know sh*t about football, watch this video please. Don't be so quick to talk about one team when they all are doing it.

We originally posted this WFAN interview as having been conducted during Super Bowl week. It actually dates back to September. Regardless, it’s still interesting to note how commonplace former Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson feels the use of cameras is by NFL teams. He admits he used them to steal signs all the time.

Q: How about the spying thing Jimmy. You’re a coach does that bother you what Belichick did?

JJ: Oh please. I’ve said it on our show. Eighteen years ago a scout for the Chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if they’re not on the press box side you can’t do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago.

Q: You think the NFL came down too hard on them?

JJ: No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league. And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And so that’s when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying don’t do it any more, he did it.

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you’re going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

JJ: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

JJ: That’s what I’m saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimer’s scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that’s how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

Q: Where’d you put your guy who was videotaping? Where was he?

JJ: My guy was up with my camera crew in the press box. So you’d just put an extra camera up with your camera crew in the press box who zoomed in on the signal callers. That’s the best way to do it, but anyway you can’t always do that because the press box camera crew might be on the same side as the opposing team. If they’re on the same side as the opposing team that’s when you need to do it from the sideline.

but...but...only the pats tape signals!!!! :cry:
 6 years ago '10        #403
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Kizzle504 said:

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch shut the fu*k up.

Bottom line is every football player knows that bounties are in the game. If Goodell gonna come down on the Saints, then he should've did it for everyone. Since he's all about "Players Health"

dry your eyes fu*k boy

[pic - click to view]

YOU bi*ches got caught.......tighten up. Just like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....get caught and want everyone to take the fall...........never do a crime with bi*ch n*ggaz such as yourself.
 6 years ago '08        #404
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 keithbm1111 said:
but...but...only the pats tape signals!!!! :cry:
Well since we're bringing old news to the table.

6 years ago '05        #405
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
all you n*ggas gonna be mad when the Saints still become the first team to win super bowl in their home stadium
 6 years ago '08        #406
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 peeyump said:
dry your eyes fu*k boy

[pic - click to view]

YOU bi*ches got caught.......tighten up. Just like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....get caught and want everyone to take the fall...........never do a crime with bi*ch n*ggaz such as yourself.
n*gga fu*k you and the falcons. Keep making layups in the playoffs. You make the NFC South look so good.
 6 years ago '05        #407
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Gotti211 said:
all you n*ggas gonna be mad when the Saints still become the first team to win super bowl in their home stadium
Nice avy
 6 years ago '05        #408
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 rynell said:
Nice avy
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #409
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
mines is better
 03-22-2012, 01:26 PM         #410
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new head coach drew brees?
 6 years ago '05        #411
space
space
 SiqkWidaPen said:
mines is better
Nice
 6 years ago '09        #412
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
thats good. i've always hated the saints anyway. so fu*k yea!
 6 years ago '08        #413
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
 Kizzle504 said:
n*gga fu*k you and the falcons. Keep making layups in the playoffs. You make the NFC South look so good.
 6 years ago '11        #414
N O Reppa17th 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 19 19
Let me get this straight, you can tape peoples practices and walkthroughs and win 3 Superbowls with that information and only get a $500 G fine and lose 1 first round draft pick. But a team throws up to $10 G's to millionares who already get paid to hit players hard and discourage them from doing what they're trying to do on the field you suspend the HC for a year (losin $7.5 mil), the GM 8 games, a.ssistant Coach 6 games and lose 2 second round picks? Does'nt sound right to me.
 6 years ago '05        #415
space
space
 N O Reppa17th said:
Let me get this straight, you can tape peoples practices and walkthroughs and win 3 Superbowls with that information and only get a $500 G fine and lose 1 first round draft pick. But a team throws up to $10 G's to millionares who already get paid to hit players hard and discourage them from doing what they're trying to do on the field you suspend the HC for a year (losin $7.5 mil), the GM 8 games, a.ssistant Coach 6 games and lose 2 second round picks? Does'nt sound right to me.
I feel what you sayin Reppa, but they had a chance to stop it with no consequences and kept on doing it. If you tell your kid once to stop doing something and he keeps doing it eventually you're gonna whip his a** and thats what Rodger did.........he spanked us.
 6 years ago '04        #416
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 rynell said:
I feel what you sayin Reppa, but they had a chance to stop it with no consequences and kept on doing it. If you tell your kid once to stop doing something and he keeps doing it eventually you're gonna whip his a** and thats what Rodger did.........he spanked us.
that made me laugh hahaha I remember those days when my a.ss didn't listen.
 6 years ago '12        #417
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #418
space
space
 Kizzle504 said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #419
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 rynell said:
Payton shouldnt waste his time but Im sure he will try anyway. Rodger handed down the punishment and will stand by it.
Payton can't appeal, there is no appeals process for coaches and front office.
 6 years ago '04        #420
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 rynell said:

fu*k spank he whooped that a.ss with the big leather belt and didn't even stop when yall screamed out, "you hit me with the buckle!!!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy