Sean Payton Suspended entire Year

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #381
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,007 | Props total: 15484 15484
when the player suspensions comin out"??
 6 years ago '04        #382
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,408 | Props total: 3778 3778
 rynell said:
His suspension doesnt start until the beginning of the season and will last for 8 weeks. He will do the drafting a FA signings still
I know. While this may not be funny to Saints fans you all have to accept the trolling you will recieve over this next season. Lighten up Ry
 6 years ago '05        #383
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Veno da Don said:
I know. While this may not be funny to Saints fans you all have to accept the trolling you will recieve over this next season. Lighten up Ry
Im good Veno not trippin at all........if I didnt want to take a ribbing I wouldnt log on. :lachen001: It will definitely be an interesting season for the Saints, Im ready to see what happens bc Im a true fan and Im not packing it in yet.
 6 years ago '04        #384
space
space
 rynell said:
Im good Veno not trippin at all........if I didnt want to take a ribbing I wouldnt log on. :lachen001: It will definitely be an interesting season for the Saints, Im ready to see what happens bc Im a true fan and Im not packing it in yet.
You guys won the div last year though. That is a BAD sign right there, let alone all this bs Goddell done threw at the org. Good thing you guys are a veteran bunch should still be able to win 9 or 10 games imo
 6 years ago '04        #385
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,022 | Props total: 3385 3385
Damn Roger showed no mercy. They took their L's like men.

*Plays Freddie Gibbs - Rob Me A n*gga*

fu*k this thread! :nasmad:
 6 years ago '10        #386
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 1496 1496
I just look forward to Drew Brees pre-game chant this season.......should be real good.
 6 years ago '04        #387
space
space
 peeyump said:
I just look forward to Drew Brees pre-game chant this season.......should be real good.
Pimpin I gotta go with the Bucs this year in the div.

What you think?
 6 years ago '05        #388
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
You guys won the div last year though. That is a BAD sign right there, let alone all this bs Goddell done threw at the org. Good thing you guys are a veteran bunch should still be able to win 9 or 10 games imo
Well its even more imperative to sign Brees now.......he'll have to be an extension of Payton on the field for real now. Saints will have to score a ton of points again this year but then again Spags doesnt take chances like Gregg Williams did on Defense. Id be shocked if they still dont win 9-10 games.
 6 years ago '10        #389
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 rynell said:
Bingo.........the Saints usually strike gold in later rounds and with UDFAs. Colston(7th), Pierre Thomas(UDFA), Lance Moore(UDFA), Bushrod(5th), Jhari Evans(4th), Carl Nicks(5th), Dunbar(UDFA), Jimmy Graham(3rd), Ivory(UDFA) etc.
I hate yall!
 6 years ago '10        #390
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Veno da Don said:

What you think?

naaaaaaaaaah.....Panthers will have Beason back, and maybe even that injury prone LB from UGA that shall remain nameless......I think they'll make some good draft picks to improve their defense......they gonna do their thing this year. The Bucs wont do sh*t impressive.
 6 years ago '08        #391
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
To all you guys who don't know sh*t about football, watch this video please. Don't be so quick to talk about one team when they all are doing it.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #392
space
space
 Veno da Don said:

What you think?
Me personally I still think the Bucs are lacking........I still dont see it with them. If the Saints dont take the South(which I think they still could) the Falcons probably will bc they are to most stable team of the three(Atl,Car,TB). Im not sold on the Bucs bc they picked up some good FAs....... they gotta prove it on the field first.
 6 years ago '10        #393
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Kizzle504 said:
To all you guys who don't know sh*t about football, watch this video please. Don't be so quick to talk about one team when they all are doing it.

fu*k Joe Horn.....n*gga is a reciever talking like he was up in the defensive players meetings..........on a sidenote though his son got skills....plays WR for Peachtree Ridge.....them n*ggaz got delt with in the playoffs though.
 6 years ago '08        #394
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
When Joe Horn was on Sirius Nfl Radio yesterday he also said that he knew the Raiders had a bounty on him (I think he said $5K but not sure)

Then said that he's quite sure Drew Brees had bounties on him every game last year.
 6 years ago '04        #395
space
space
 peeyump said:
naaaaaaaaaah.....Panthers will have Beason back, and maybe even that injury prone LB from UGA that shall remain nameless......I think they'll make some good draft picks to improve their defense......they gonna do their thing this year. The Bucs wont do sh*t impressive.
You mean that one dude who converted from Saftey? Gotcha.

Not feeling their FA signings and Barber will return as well.

I feel you on the Panthers but I think they are still a year away maybe 8 wins for them. I think the South may be the most competitive div in the NFC this year.

North lost due to the Viqueens dumbest fu*king team ever got my dude AP out there risking his career for some meaningless games

I love RG3 but the Skins arent ready and either the Eagles, Cowboys, or Giants will have an off year.

And the 49ers run the West for the foreseeable future.

South will be fun to see who steps it up
 6 years ago '08        #396
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
 peeyump said:
fu*k Joe Horn.....n*gga is a reciever talking like he was up in the defensive players meetings..........on a sidenote though his son got skills....plays WR for Peachtree Ridge.....them n*ggaz got delt with in the playoffs though.

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch shut the fu*k up.

Bottom line is every football player knows that bounties are in the game. If Goodell gonna come down on the Saints, then he should've did it for everyone. Since he's all about "Players Health"
 6 years ago '04        #397
space
space
 rynell said:
Me personally I still think the Bucs are lacking........I still dont see it with them. If the Saints dont take the South(which I think they still could) the Falcons probably will bc they are to most stable team of the three(Atl,Car,TB). Im not sold on the Bucs bc they picked up some good FAs....... they gotta prove it on the field first.
Maybe im off on this one but I think them having a new coach and they had some solid pickups so far.

Plus i like the talent they had last year they just didnt play up to expectations.

But you're right gotta see it on the field first.

I say the whole div might finish over .500 but no team with more then 10 wins. Or i'm hoping so at least.
 6 years ago '07        #398
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Kizzle504 said:

We originally posted this WFAN interview as having been conducted during Super Bowl week. It actually dates back to September. Regardless, it’s still interesting to note how commonplace former Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson feels the use of cameras is by NFL teams. He admits he used them to steal signs all the time.

Q: How about the spying thing Jimmy. You’re a coach does that bother you what Belichick did?

JJ: Oh please. I’ve said it on our show. Eighteen years ago a scout for the Chiefs told me what they did, and he said what you need to do is just take your camera and you go and zoom in on the signal caller and that way you can sync it up. The problem is that if they’re not on the press box side you can’t do it from the press box, you have to do it from the sideline. This was 18 years ago.

Q: You think the NFL came down too hard on them?

JJ: No, no, I said it on the show. He was wrong for doing it for the simple reason that the league knew this was going on not just in New England but around the league. And the league sent out the memorandum to all of the teams saying you cannot do this. And so that’s when Bill Belichick was wrong. After he got the memorandum saying don’t do it any more, he did it.

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you’re going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

JJ: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

JJ: That’s what I’m saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimer’s scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that’s how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

Q: Where’d you put your guy who was videotaping? Where was he?

JJ: My guy was up with my camera crew in the press box. So you’d just put an extra camera up with your camera crew in the press box who zoomed in on the signal callers. That’s the best way to do it, but anyway you can’t always do that because the press box camera crew might be on the same side as the opposing team. If they’re on the same side as the opposing team that’s when you need to do it from the sideline.

but...but...only the pats tape signals!!!! :cry:
 6 years ago '10        #399
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Kizzle504 said:

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch shut the fu*k up.

Bottom line is every football player knows that bounties are in the game. If Goodell gonna come down on the Saints, then he should've did it for everyone. Since he's all about "Players Health"

dry your eyes fu*k boy

[pic - click to view]

YOU bi*ches got caught.......tighten up. Just like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....get caught and want everyone to take the fall...........never do a crime with bi*ch n*ggaz such as yourself.
 6 years ago '08        #400
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
but...but...only the pats tape signals!!!! :cry:
Well since we're bringing old news to the table.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
613 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy