Sean Payton Suspended entire Year

most viewed right now
 139
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 109
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #381
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Blockburner28 said:
So you would rather give the Saints out of all teams two 1st overall picks for the next two years?
the last time you had a top 3 pick you wasted it on Bush ya some aces in finding gems in the later rounds, but ya have a tendency to draft high dissapointments
 6 years ago '05        #382
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
the last time you had a top 3 pick you wasted it on Bush ya some aces in finding gems in the later rounds, but ya have a tendency to draft high dissapointments
Bingo.........the Saints usually strike gold in later rounds and with UDFAs. Colston(7th), Pierre Thomas(UDFA), Lance Moore(UDFA), Bushrod(5th), Jhari Evans(4th), Carl Nicks(5th), Dunbar(UDFA), Jimmy Graham(3rd), Ivory(UDFA) etc.
 6 years ago '04        #383
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Blockburner28 said:
So you would rather give the Saints out of all teams two 1st overall picks for the next two years?
Without their GM i will take my chances
 6 years ago '05        #384
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Veno da Don said:
Without their GM i will take my chances
His suspension doesnt start until the beginning of the season and will last for 8 weeks. He will do the drafting a FA signings still
 6 years ago '04        #385
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,012 | Props total: 11816 11816
when the player suspensions comin out"??
 6 years ago '04        #386
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 rynell said:
His suspension doesnt start until the beginning of the season and will last for 8 weeks. He will do the drafting a FA signings still
I know. While this may not be funny to Saints fans you all have to accept the trolling you will recieve over this next season. Lighten up Ry
 6 years ago '05        #387
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Veno da Don said:
I know. While this may not be funny to Saints fans you all have to accept the trolling you will recieve over this next season. Lighten up Ry
Im good Veno not trippin at all........if I didnt want to take a ribbing I wouldnt log on. :lachen001: It will definitely be an interesting season for the Saints, Im ready to see what happens bc Im a true fan and Im not packing it in yet.
 6 years ago '04        #388
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 rynell said:
Im good Veno not trippin at all........if I didnt want to take a ribbing I wouldnt log on. :lachen001: It will definitely be an interesting season for the Saints, Im ready to see what happens bc Im a true fan and Im not packing it in yet.
You guys won the div last year though. That is a BAD sign right there, let alone all this bs Goddell done threw at the org. Good thing you guys are a veteran bunch should still be able to win 9 or 10 games imo
 6 years ago '04        #389
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Damn Roger showed no mercy. They took their L's like men.

*Plays Freddie Gibbs - Rob Me A n*gga*

fu*k this thread!
 6 years ago '10        #390
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
I just look forward to Drew Brees pre-game chant this season.......should be real good.
 6 years ago '04        #391
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 peeyump said:
I just look forward to Drew Brees pre-game chant this season.......should be real good.
Pimpin I gotta go with the Bucs this year in the div.

What you think?
 6 years ago '05        #392
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Veno da Don said:
You guys won the div last year though. That is a BAD sign right there, let alone all this bs Goddell done threw at the org. Good thing you guys are a veteran bunch should still be able to win 9 or 10 games imo
Well its even more imperative to sign Brees now.......he'll have to be an extension of Payton on the field for real now. Saints will have to score a ton of points again this year but then again Spags doesnt take chances like Gregg Williams did on Defense. Id be shocked if they still dont win 9-10 games.
 6 years ago '10        #393
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 rynell said:
Bingo.........the Saints usually strike gold in later rounds and with UDFAs. Colston(7th), Pierre Thomas(UDFA), Lance Moore(UDFA), Bushrod(5th), Jhari Evans(4th), Carl Nicks(5th), Dunbar(UDFA), Jimmy Graham(3rd), Ivory(UDFA) etc.
I hate yall!
 6 years ago '10        #394
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Veno da Don said:
Pimpin I gotta go with the Bucs this year in the div.

What you think?



naaaaaaaaaah.....Panthers will have Beason back, and maybe even that injury prone LB from UGA that shall remain nameless......I think they'll make some good draft picks to improve their defense......they gonna do their thing this year. The Bucs wont do sh*t impressive.
 6 years ago '08        #395
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
To all you guys who don't know sh*t about football, watch this video please. Don't be so quick to talk about one team when they all are doing it.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #396
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Veno da Don said:
Pimpin I gotta go with the Bucs this year in the div.

What you think?
Me personally I still think the Bucs are lacking........I still dont see it with them. If the Saints dont take the South(which I think they still could) the Falcons probably will bc they are to most stable team of the three(Atl,Car,TB). Im not sold on the Bucs bc they picked up some good FAs....... they gotta prove it on the field first.
 6 years ago '10        #397
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Kizzle504 said:
To all you guys who don't know sh*t about football, watch this video please. Don't be so quick to talk about one team when they all are doing it.



fu*k Joe Horn.....n*gga is a reciever talking like he was up in the defensive players meetings..........on a sidenote though his son got skills....plays WR for Peachtree Ridge.....them n*ggaz got delt with in the playoffs though.
 6 years ago '08        #398
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
When Joe Horn was on Sirius Nfl Radio yesterday he also said that he knew the Raiders had a bounty on him (I think he said $5K but not sure)

Then said that he's quite sure Drew Brees had bounties on him every game last year.
 6 years ago '04        #399
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 peeyump said:
naaaaaaaaaah.....Panthers will have Beason back, and maybe even that injury prone LB from UGA that shall remain nameless......I think they'll make some good draft picks to improve their defense......they gonna do their thing this year. The Bucs wont do sh*t impressive.
You mean that one dude who converted from Saftey? Gotcha.

Not feeling their FA signings and Barber will return as well.

I feel you on the Panthers but I think they are still a year away maybe 8 wins for them. I think the South may be the most competitive div in the NFC this year.

North lost due to the Viqueens dumbest fu*king team ever got my dude AP out there risking his career for some meaningless games

I love RG3 but the Skins arent ready and either the Eagles, Cowboys, or Giants will have an off year.

And the 49ers run the West for the foreseeable future.

South will be fun to see who steps it up
 6 years ago '08        #400
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 peeyump said:
fu*k Joe Horn.....n*gga is a reciever talking like he was up in the defensive players meetings..........on a sidenote though his son got skills....plays WR for Peachtree Ridge.....them n*ggaz got delt with in the playoffs though.


[pic - click to view]




bi*ch shut the fu*k up.


Bottom line is every football player knows that bounties are in the game. If Goodell gonna come down on the Saints, then he should've did it for everyone. Since he's all about "Players Health"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy