Sean Payton Suspended entire Year

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
227 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2012, 05:48 AM         #361
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
How stoopit can you be?

Money is not everything.

Living a full healthy life is.

Please re-read what you posted and how stoopit you sound.

Im the "STOOPIT" one or do you mean stupid one?

Money may not be everything in life but it sure an important part of it and you can't argue agaisnt that.
As for living a full healthy life, then don't play football, As football is based on team work and hard knock out hits.

Can't really feel sorry for anyone who is a PROFESSIONAL Football player sure its sad to see their career end by an injury but they know the risk of playing football and injuries should be the reason why they get paid so much money.

And I know first hand how it feels to get hit and fracuture bones and thats just playing highschool football injuries and getting hurt is part of the game. Cant take it from the game, dont see any reason to.

Bounties should be accpeted its part of a football players life style espcially playing D.

Make all those millions, be prepared to risk it all on the feild. Don't like the game of football and hard hits find another sport like baseball or something of the sort.
 6 years ago '05        #362
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
W....T....F...

I get all kinds of subliminal texts at work, I'm wondering what's going down. Get off to this...this off-season is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '07        #363
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
wow this makes what happened to the Patriots seem like a joke
 6 years ago '06        #364
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1418 1418
 vikvon said:
wow this makes what happened to the Patriots seem like a joke
Not really man, As a Saints fan its hard to live with the punishment for a year (BUT) We had what was coming for us. We lied to the league more then 1 time, we also were told to stop and still went through with it and covered it up. We will still be a solid team and this year is long, but over with! If we do have a bad season the outlook for it would be a nice draft pick, but to me i'll rather a superbowl title! Who Dat 2012. I'm still going to ride and die with my team "We run the south"
 6 years ago '10        #365
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Blockburner28 said:
Just curious so lets say the Saints play bad and miss the playoffs and get a top 10 pick how many people will be crying for the 2013 season?
 6 years ago '04        #366
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 dre03 said:
Correction... Patriots did not cheat... Many coaches including the 2-time SB winning Jimmy Johnson said that what the Patriots were doing was exactly what he was told to do by his team scout back when he coached the Cowboys... as there understanding of the rules were that it was not illegal unless you used the recordings in the same game... He said he did the same thing but he felt it did not help him or his team any so he stopped doing it...

What the Pats did was not known to be illegal... Patriots came right out and said they felt they did not do anything illegal because they believed the rule was that you could not use the recordings in the same game... Many people misinterpreted that rule and many teams have done exactly what the Pats did which was record the opposing teams signals to use against them at a later date... It is no different then remembering the signals without the tape... It is up to the other team to make sure they do not use the same signals every time they play the same team...

The Saints violated a clear cut rule and jeopardized the integrity of the game... The NFL has to protect itself legally as well, with the bounty system brought to light players and families of players can push for lawsuits against the NFL for promoting injury and not protecting its players... By issuing harsh punishments the NFL can show that they are taking great strides in reversing this mentality and that zero tolerance is in place in regards to player safety... You cannot have management sanctioned bounties in any organization... This will also trickle down to college, high school and any sports on any level for some time now... You will have parents and coaches looking at hard hits and dirty hits more closely and publicly questioning of bounties in any organization in which dirty hits look intentional...
all of this...

And you add the gambling aspect to it then you get into the Pete Rose "betting on the game" territory. If you can't understand the severity of that then Goddell will surely use the Saints as an example.

This is all bad of the Saints organization all bad
 6 years ago '09        #367
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
this should have happened 3 weeks ago...
would have had time to make that blockbuster trade:

alex smith & a 2nd round pick for breeze
 6 years ago '04        #368
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
If Goddell really wanted to punish the Saints though he should have not suspended those guys or took their picks and just made them play all their games on the road the next 2 seasons. 0-32
 03-22-2012, 08:39 AM         #369
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still don't see how suspending him for the whole season fixes anything.
 6 years ago '05        #370
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Veno da Don said:
If Goddell really wanted to punish the Saints though he should have not suspended those guys or took their picks and just made them play all their games on the road the next 2 seasons. 0-32
Minus the playoffs the Saints are actually a good road team. Id rather that than all the other sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #371
space
space
 palogee said:
I still don't see how suspending him for the whole season fixes anything.
It wont but it was all about Payton lying to Rodger and not stopping it and more importantly player safety. With the litigation going on with former players he had to do what he had to do. Football is a violent sport so it wont fix anything as far a injuries and concussions, but he is trying to maintain the integrity of the game too.
 6 years ago '04        #372
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
 Veno da Don said:
 6 years ago '04        #373
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 rynell said:
It wont but it was all about Payton lying to Rodger and not stopping it and more importantly player safety. With the litigation going on with former players he had to do what he had to do. Football is a violent sport so it wont fix anything as far a injuries and concussions, but he is trying to maintain the integrity of the game too.
:iagree:

I don't even see the appeal going through because he lied to the mans face.
 6 years ago '05        #374
space
space
 willi150 said:
:iagree:

I don't even see the appeal going through because he lied to the mans face.
Payton shouldnt waste his time but Im sure he will try anyway. Rodger handed down the punishment and will stand by it.
 6 years ago '04        #375
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Payton shouldnt waste his time but Im sure he will try anyway. Rodger handed down the punishment and will stand by it.
yeah I don't see Rodger changing his mind the appeal would have to go through him anyway. Also he was given the chance to make things easier on him when they met with Rodger and he still gave down that punishment.
 6 years ago '06        #376
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1418 1418
 Veno da Don said:
So you would rather give the Saints out of all teams two 1st overall picks for the next two years?
 6 years ago '07        #377
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Are there any reasonable Saints fans actually mad at Payton for what he did? All I see is defending it, accepting it, Shockey a snitch, etc. But nobody mad at Payton for potentially ruining your team.
at the end of the day, they won a SB

they might be content
 6 years ago '09        #378
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Are there any reasonable Saints fans actually mad at Payton for what he did? All I see is defending it, accepting it, Shockey a snitch, etc. But nobody mad at Payton for potentially ruining your team.
not 1 of them talking about what actually happened...
everybody deflecting blame all over the place
 6 years ago '04        #379
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
What are y'all talking about he lied to the commissioner and he knew what he was doing yeah i'm mad at him as well ain't nobody force our team to do this
 6 years ago '05        #380
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
No choice now but to accept it its over he had the chance to stop it and he didnt. Saints fans down here are pissed, but I can tell you everybody here is behind him and the Saints 100%. Regardless of what he allowed to go on with the team he will not get thrown under the bus here. Fans here accepted the punishment, but dont agree with the severity of it thats all. Nobody here is condoning what the team was doing if thats what you're thinking....its about the severity of the punishment.

After Payton had the balls to take this job in '06 when no one else wanted it and do what he did since then do you really think the fanbase and everyone else is gonna turn on him bc of this?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy