Sean Payton Suspended entire Year

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2012, 11:19 PM         #341
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna feel bad for Sean...

But these fukks have run the score up on us the last 2 times we played them... So fukk em.

Daddy Goddell lowered the Hammer.

One less serious threat to our Superbowl Defense.
 6 years ago '10        #342
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8115 8115
n*ggas is pus*y these days

This whole incident and the response from all of the "casual" NFL fans out there and this response from goodell says a lot about the league and our society as well. I heard fukk boys on the radio saying the FBI and DOJ should be looking into bringing criminal charges against the Saints and their players.

Swallow a shot gun

This is FOOTBALL, for all of you cupcake fairies out there that think you know football because you play madden and you've been watching it all your life with your pops, who dont know sh*t about football either, this is how the game is played. Highly competitive, and very violent.

I just started listening to sports talk radio the last few weeks and I can't take it. 90% of people out there dont know sh*t about sports, but they talk like they got the answer.

Goodell..... pus*y
Whoever Snitched.... pus*y

If you post on BX and you think "its wrong to try to purposely go out and hurt players wahhh wahh wahh..." You pus*y too
 6 years ago '04        #343
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Damn, I think this penalty is crazy but it ain't my team so

in 5 years, the NFL will ban hitting the QB and all the linemen will stand up at the line of scrimmage. The football that we've known for the last 30 years just died today. The NFL only cares about not getting sued by vets and cover boy quarterbacks. Saint's got screwed but fu*k em, ain't my squad
 6 years ago '08        #344
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Gotti211 said:
Got Damn I hate you BX n*ggas
sh*t yea bro.

Last edited by Keith504; 03-21-2012 at 11:54 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #345
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 Nautilus O said:
n*ggas is pus*y these days

This whole incident and the response from all of the "casual" NFL fans out there and this response from goodell says a lot about the league and our society as well. I heard fukk boys on the radio saying the FBI and DOJ should be looking into bringing criminal charges against the Saints and their players.

Swallow a shot gun

This is FOOTBALL, for all of you cupcake fairies out there that think you know football because you play madden and you've been watching it all your life with your pops, who dont know sh*t about football either, this is how the game is played. Highly competitive, and very violent.

I just started listening to sports talk radio the last few weeks and I can't take it. 90% of people out there dont know sh*t about sports, but they talk like they got the answer.

Goodell..... pus*y
Whoever Snitched.... pus*y

If you post on BX and you think "its wrong to try to purposely go out and hurt players wahhh wahh wahh..." You pus*y too

Thats some real sh*t.

80% of these dudes never played football so they don't know what the fu*k they talking about.
 6 years ago '10        #346
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Kizzle504 said:
Thats some real sh*t.

80% of these dudes never played football so they don't know what the fu*k they talking about.
Exactly, I'm tired of hearing people that have never played the game, explain how its supposed to be played.

Evrytime I hear Skip Bayless talk about this I just want Marcellus Willey or Mangini to punch him in his fu*kkin snotbox
 6 years ago '07        #347
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
Sean Payton only got suspended because he's black/

Boxden Race baiters
 03-22-2012, 12:51 AM         #349
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Correction... Patriots did not cheat... Many coaches including the 2-time SB winning Jimmy Johnson said that what the Patriots were doing was exactly what he was told to do by his team scout back when he coached the Cowboys... as there understanding of the rules were that it was not illegal unless you used the recordings in the same game... He said he did the same thing but he felt it did not help him or his team any so he stopped doing it...

What the Pats did was not known to be illegal... Patriots came right out and said they felt they did not do anything illegal because they believed the rule was that you could not use the recordings in the same game... Many people misinterpreted that rule and many teams have done exactly what the Pats did which was record the opposing teams signals to use against them at a later date... It is no different then remembering the signals without the tape... It is up to the other team to make sure they do not use the same signals every time they play the same team...
Incorrect...

Belichick did not pay a $500,000 fine, and the Pats did not give up a #1 Pick for doing nothing illegal.

The Pats got a slap on the wrist because once caught, they didn't lie... And they stopped immediately.

@ the Pats did nothing illegal.

Last edited by Illstreet; 03-22-2012 at 12:55 AM..
 03-22-2012, 01:02 AM         #350
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kizzle504 said:
n*gga you a cowboy fan? You should be banned for even posting on this forum.

And yea I said it. Giants didn't deserve to be no fu*king champions with that weak a.ss record. fu*k outta here.
Wow... You're a f*ggot.

Fukk your team.
 6 years ago '05        #351
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 Illstreet said:
Fukk your team.
And fu*k Your Team Too,n*gga

[video - click to view]

03-22-2012, 03:22 AM         #352
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder who snitched? Rumour its shockey.

But in all seriousiness league gone soft, I personally think if players are going to be making all that bank that not even ten of the average workers make in a year they should be getting hindered and hit hard as possible make it acutally worth its money.

Football is entertainment, like NASCAR half the people that watch Nascar watch for wrecks, more than half the people who watch football watch for those huge hits/ collisons.

No need to go soft when all these guys are cashing such huge checks, that if there sensible with there money they'll never go broke and even if there injured/ career ending injuries there still better off than most.

As for the punishement, I'd trade that for another Superbowl trophy in Oakland.
 6 years ago '06        #353
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Saints lost

6 years ago '05        #354
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Fresh Whyte said:
And fu*k Your Team Too,n*gga

One of the best videos Ive ever seen.
 6 years ago '07        #355
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 West Side Wolf said:
Wonder who snitched? Rumour its shockey.

But in all seriousiness league gone soft, I personally think if players are going to be making all that bank that not even ten of the average workers make in a year they should be getting hindered and hit hard as possible make it acutally worth its money.

Football is entertainment, like NASCAR half the people that watch Nascar watch for wrecks, more than half the people who watch football watch for those huge hits/ collisons.

No need to go soft when all these guys are cashing such huge checks, that if there sensible with there money they'll never go broke and even if there injured/ career ending injuries there still better off than most.

As for the punishement, I'd trade that for another Superbowl trophy in Oakland.
How stoopit can you be?

Money is not everything.

Living a full healthy life is.

Please re-read what you posted and how stoopit you sound.
 6 years ago '08        #356
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #357
itz ya boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$450 | Props total: 241 241
n*gga mad cuz they kn we had a shot a the Super Bowl dat goin to b played dwn n new Orleans dat bi*ch bet not b n the city for dat weekend
 6 years ago '10        #358
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 m-f said:
How stoopit can you be?

Money is not everything.

Living a full healthy life is.

Please re-read what you posted and how stoopit you sound.
If you want to life a full healthy life style....dont play football

There is a 100% injury rate in the NFl, the most violent sport outside of boxing and mma. If you don't wanna get hit hard and have your marbles shaken, sell insurance and sit on your a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #359
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1417 1417
dat video
 6 years ago '06        #360
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1417 1417
Just curious so lets say the Saints play bad and miss the playoffs and get a top 10 pick how many people will be crying for the 2013 season?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy