Sean Payton Suspended entire Year

most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
317 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #341
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
 Nautilus O said:
n*ggas is pus*y these days

This whole incident and the response from all of the "casual" NFL fans out there and this response from goodell says a lot about the league and our society as well. I heard fukk boys on the radio saying the FBI and DOJ should be looking into bringing criminal charges against the Saints and their players.

Swallow a shot gun

This is FOOTBALL, for all of you cupcake fairies out there that think you know football because you play madden and you've been watching it all your life with your pops, who dont know sh*t about football either, this is how the game is played. Highly competitive, and very violent.

I just started listening to sports talk radio the last few weeks and I can't take it. 90% of people out there dont know sh*t about sports, but they talk like they got the answer.

Goodell..... pus*y
Whoever Snitched.... pus*y

If you post on BX and you think "its wrong to try to purposely go out and hurt players wahhh wahh wahh..." You pus*y too

Thats some real sh*t.

80% of these dudes never played football so they don't know what the fu*k they talking about.
 6 years ago '10        #342
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,109 | Props total: 12036 12036
 Kizzle504 said:
Thats some real sh*t.

80% of these dudes never played football so they don't know what the fu*k they talking about.
Exactly, I'm tired of hearing people that have never played the game, explain how its supposed to be played.

Evrytime I hear Skip Bayless talk about this I just want Marcellus Willey or Mangini to punch him in his fu*kkin snotbox
 6 years ago '07        #343
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,146 | Props total: 1596 1596
Sean Payton only got suspended because he's black/

Boxden Race baiters
 03-21-2012, 11:51 PM         #345
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Correction... Patriots did not cheat... Many coaches including the 2-time SB winning Jimmy Johnson said that what the Patriots were doing was exactly what he was told to do by his team scout back when he coached the Cowboys... as there understanding of the rules were that it was not illegal unless you used the recordings in the same game... He said he did the same thing but he felt it did not help him or his team any so he stopped doing it...

What the Pats did was not known to be illegal... Patriots came right out and said they felt they did not do anything illegal because they believed the rule was that you could not use the recordings in the same game... Many people misinterpreted that rule and many teams have done exactly what the Pats did which was record the opposing teams signals to use against them at a later date... It is no different then remembering the signals without the tape... It is up to the other team to make sure they do not use the same signals every time they play the same team...
Incorrect...

Belichick did not pay a $500,000 fine, and the Pats did not give up a #1 Pick for doing nothing illegal.

The Pats got a slap on the wrist because once caught, they didn't lie... And they stopped immediately.

@ the Pats did nothing illegal.

Last edited by Illstreet; 03-21-2012 at 11:55 PM..
 03-22-2012, 12:02 AM         #346
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kizzle504 said:
n*gga you a cowboy fan? You should be banned for even posting on this forum.

And yea I said it. Giants didn't deserve to be no fu*king champions with that weak a.ss record. fu*k outta here.
Wow... You're a f*ggot.

Fukk your team.
 6 years ago '05        #347
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,056 | Props total: 28903 28903
 Illstreet said:
Fukk your team.
And fu*k Your Team Too,n*gga

[video - click to view]

03-22-2012, 02:22 AM         #348
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder who snitched? Rumour its shockey.

But in all seriousiness league gone soft, I personally think if players are going to be making all that bank that not even ten of the average workers make in a year they should be getting hindered and hit hard as possible make it acutally worth its money.

Football is entertainment, like NASCAR half the people that watch Nascar watch for wrecks, more than half the people who watch football watch for those huge hits/ collisons.

No need to go soft when all these guys are cashing such huge checks, that if there sensible with there money they'll never go broke and even if there injured/ career ending injuries there still better off than most.

As for the punishement, I'd trade that for another Superbowl trophy in Oakland.
 6 years ago '06        #349
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Saints lost :omfg:

6 years ago '05        #350
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 Fresh Whyte said:
And fu*k Your Team Too,n*gga

One of the best videos Ive ever seen.
 6 years ago '07        #351
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 West Side Wolf said:
Wonder who snitched? Rumour its shockey.

But in all seriousiness league gone soft, I personally think if players are going to be making all that bank that not even ten of the average workers make in a year they should be getting hindered and hit hard as possible make it acutally worth its money.

Football is entertainment, like NASCAR half the people that watch Nascar watch for wrecks, more than half the people who watch football watch for those huge hits/ collisons.

No need to go soft when all these guys are cashing such huge checks, that if there sensible with there money they'll never go broke and even if there injured/ career ending injuries there still better off than most.

As for the punishement, I'd trade that for another Superbowl trophy in Oakland.
How stoopit can you be?

Money is not everything.

Living a full healthy life is.

Please re-read what you posted and how stoopit you sound.
 6 years ago '08        #352
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #353
itz ya boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 281 281
n*gga mad cuz they kn we had a shot a the Super Bowl dat goin to b played dwn n new Orleans dat bi*ch bet not b n the city for dat weekend
 6 years ago '10        #354
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,109 | Props total: 12036 12036
 m-f said:
How stoopit can you be?

Money is not everything.

If you want to life a full healthy life style....dont play football

There is a 100% injury rate in the NFl, the most violent sport outside of boxing and mma. If you don't wanna get hit hard and have your marbles shaken, sell insurance and sit on your a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #355
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
space
$14,748 | Props total: 1826 1826
dat video
 6 years ago '06        #356
space
space
Just curious so lets say the Saints play bad and miss the playoffs and get a top 10 pick how many people will be crying for the 2013 season?
 03-22-2012, 04:48 AM         #357
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
How stoopit can you be?

Money is not everything.

:jacmonson:

Im the "STOOPIT" one or do you mean stupid one?

Money may not be everything in life but it sure an important part of it and you can't argue agaisnt that.
As for living a full healthy life, then don't play football, As football is based on team work and hard knock out hits.

Can't really feel sorry for anyone who is a PROFESSIONAL Football player sure its sad to see their career end by an injury but they know the risk of playing football and injuries should be the reason why they get paid so much money.

And I know first hand how it feels to get hit and fracuture bones and thats just playing highschool football injuries and getting hurt is part of the game. Cant take it from the game, dont see any reason to.

Bounties should be accpeted its part of a football players life style espcially playing D.

Make all those millions, be prepared to risk it all on the feild. Don't like the game of football and hard hits find another sport like baseball or something of the sort.
 6 years ago '05        #358
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 311 311
W....T....F...

I get all kinds of subliminal texts at work, I'm wondering what's going down. Get off to this...this off-season is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '07        #359
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 396 396
wow this makes what happened to the Patriots seem like a joke
 6 years ago '06        #360
space
space
 vikvon said:
wow this makes what happened to the Patriots seem like a joke
Not really man, As a Saints fan its hard to live with the punishment for a year (BUT) We had what was coming for us. We lied to the league more then 1 time, we also were told to stop and still went through with it and covered it up. We will still be a solid team and this year is long, but over with! If we do have a bad season the outlook for it would be a nice draft pick, but to me i'll rather a superbowl title! Who Dat 2012. I'm still going to ride and die with my team "We run the south"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy