Sean Payton Suspended entire Year

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 tmitch19 said:
I bet if DB signs to another team everyone single person in here will be eating crow and will regret everything they are saying rite now.....
He can't sign with another team
 6 years ago '04        #182
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,174 | Props total: 891 891
 Ralph Nautica said:
Cam Newton like

[pic - click to view]

Rog dropped the hammer on the saints
 6 years ago '07        #183
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 dre03 said:
Correction... Patriots did not cheat... Many coaches including the 2-time SB winning Jimmy Johnson said that what the Patriots were doing was exactly what he was told to do by his team scout back when he coached the Cowboys... as there understanding of the rules were that it was not illegal unless you used the recordings in the same game... He said he did the same thing but he felt it did not help him or his team any so he stopped doing it...

What the Pats did was not known to be illegal... Patriots came right out and said they felt they did not do anything illegal because they believed the rule was that you could not use the recordings in the same game... Many people misinterpreted that rule and many teams have done exactly what the Pats did which was record the opposing teams signals to use against them at a later date... It is no different then remembering the signals without the tape... It is up to the other team to make sure they do not use the same signals every time they play the same team...

The Saints violated a clear cut rule and jeopardized the integrity of the game... The NFL has to protect itself legally as well, with the bounty system brought to light players and families of players can push for lawsuits against the NFL for promoting injury and not protecting its players... By issuing harsh punishments the NFL can show that they are taking great strides in reversing this mentality and that zero tolerance is in place in regards to player safety... You cannot have management sanctioned bounties in any organization... This will also trickle down to college, high school and any sports on any level for some time now... You will have parents and coaches looking at hard hits and dirty hits more closely and publicly questioning of bounties in any organization in which dirty hits look intentional...
great post, shouldnt have bothered though, these people dont nunderstand that, they'll reply with a didnt read gif or something.

the saints one is worse because the timing is just awful. Goodell has made it very very clear the league is trying to improve player safety, they have retired players suing the league because of injuries, and then this comes out...not good at all.

although, i dont know if i can say "worse" you really cant compare the two, very different
 03-21-2012, 12:53 PM         #184
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willi150 said:
um what are you talking about the only person that is suspended before the season starts is Sean?
they just havent suspended the players YET...its still under review and if you REALLY think these n*ggas who actually were the ones puttin up money and carrying it out dont get suspendedshame on you
 6 years ago '05        #185
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 willi150 said:
um what are you talking about the only person that is suspended before the season starts is Sean?
Vitt was suspended as well, but not sure when it starts. and players suspensions are coming according to NFL network.
 6 years ago '04        #186
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 2885 2885
 SmooveDude said:
i have nothing to be mad aboutwe lost back then and yall lost today

we gettin all our starters back and yall finna lose half of emnot to mention n*ggas lost they gm, HC and other front office personal before the draft

yall n*ggas....yall funny
You sure we lost? Because as far as I know, we've been ready for this for awhile. From what I hear, he and Tom Benson knew he was suspended for a year, or at least 8 games and already prepared for it...we didn't lose, like I said, we'll bounce back. Matter of fact, you were quick to tell me shut up when YOUR team bounced back from 0-16, right? So you could stop acting like I'm lying....
 6 years ago '07        #187
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Santoro said:
Payton knew about the sh*t since 09'. They told him to have it stopped and he didn't. The fu*k is he going to appeal?
He can appeal the length of the suspension.
 6 years ago '07        #188
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
now see that's too much..oh well..glad it ain't my team...crazy a.ss offseason
 03-21-2012, 12:56 PM         #189
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what player did the Saints really hurt. And if they hit someone legally and hurt him is it still wrong? Man, this sh*t is ridiculous
 6 years ago '06        #190
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 dre03 said:
Correction... Patriots did not cheat... Many coaches including the 2-time SB winning Jimmy Johnson said that what the Patriots were doing was exactly what he was told to do by his team scout back when he coached the Cowboys... as there understanding of the rules were that it was not illegal unless you used the recordings in the same game... He said he did the same thing but he felt it did not help him or his team any so he stopped doing it...

What the Pats did was not known to be illegal... Patriots came right out and said they felt they did not do anything illegal because they believed the rule was that you could not use the recordings in the same game... Many people misinterpreted that rule and many teams have done exactly what the Pats did which was record the opposing teams signals to use against them at a later date... It is no different then remembering the signals without the tape... It is up to the other team to make sure they do not use the same signals every time they play the same team...

The Saints violated a clear cut rule and jeopardized the integrity of the game... The NFL has to protect itself legally as well, with the bounty system brought to light players and families of players can push for lawsuits against the NFL for promoting injury and not protecting its players... By issuing harsh punishments the NFL can show that they are taking great strides in reversing this mentality and that zero tolerance is in place in regards to player safety... You cannot have management sanctioned bounties in any organization... This will also trickle down to college, high school and any sports on any level for some time now... You will have parents and coaches looking at hard hits and dirty hits more closely and publicly questioning of bounties in any organization in which dirty hits look intentional...
EPIC post.
 6 years ago '07        #191
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Santoro said:
Because the mastermind behind your whole offense and team is not allowed in the facility, at games, at practice and etc.
Exactly

Even tho I still highly believe they will be back in the playoffs again, i don't see them making to he super bowl at all next year
 6 years ago '05        #192
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 TH35 said:
He can appeal the length of the suspension.
I understand that, but he has no ground to stand on, at all.
 6 years ago '05        #193
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dre03 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #194
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow what a fu*king joke . talk about overreaction to bad pr this is bs so pat can cheat and they burn the tapes and get a slap on the wrist double standard this is bs football is so soft
 6 years ago '05        #195
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wow what a fu*king joke . talk about overreaction to bad pr this is bs so pat can cheat and they burn the tapes and get a slap on the wrist double standard this is bs football is so soft
Read the long post a few posts up.
 6 years ago '07        #196
space
space
 utdpridah said:
Read the long post a few posts up.
yeah right...you kidding?
 6 years ago '05        #197
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
bs pat fans u did cheat that why they burn the tapes we never even go to see them. if it was no big deal why couldnt we see the tapes f.o.h u got a pass cause u won 3 sb cant have the team won 3 sb get hit hard looks bad
 6 years ago '07        #198
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
bs pat fans u did cheat that why they burn the tapes we never even go to see them. if it was no big deal why couldnt we see the tapes f.o.h u got a pass cause u won 3 sb cant have the team won 3 sb get hit hard looks bad
a pass? we got fined 500 K and lost a 1st round pick.

dude just shut the fu*k up already you are so clueless.
 03-21-2012, 01:04 PM         #199
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
You sure we lost? Because as far as I know, we've been ready for this for awhile. From what I hear, he and Tom Benson knew he was suspended for a year, or at least 8 games and already prepared for it...we didn't lose, like I said, we'll bounce back. Matter of fact, you were quick to tell me shut up when YOUR team bounced back from 0-16, right? So you could stop acting like I'm lying....
we were bad for like 10 years and had multiple top 5 picks and after 0-16 we revamped our front office and had a complete roster turnover the first 2 years of 80%

yall FO jeopardized yall future with this garbage and this will look bad for any upcoming FA's that were lookin at the saints

the difference between us and yall is we're looking up and yall put a dent in the legacy of yall franchise...from now on people will always reference and connect the saints with bounties which is a bad look

you better hope the players that get suspended dont make a huge impact
 6 years ago '05        #200
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i could care less about that post u cheated and u know it f.o.h if u didnt cheat why was it cover up why dont pat talk about it ever u cheated stop it and got a pass bs for what happen with the saints 8 years ago this be nothing but because of today world everyone Pc friendly they got fu*ked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy