Mar 21 - White People, You Will Never Look Suspicious! by Michael Skolnik

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
all that matters is dat dude merked somebody who was unarmed and minding their business and dude who merked him is still walkin around like its all good and he k!lled a innocent person and Zimmerman should no longer be marked as innocent himself... but i live out here in Orlando,not to far from Sanford and its really divided like that... and behind Sanford is Geneva,FL ,u cant even send black people over there from the cable company,so no matter how much we dont want to make it about race.... in someways it is because of where it is and the outcome of this shooting for nothing... anybody else would be locked up... but lets not forget Casey Anthony just got off out here last year so anything can happen... but her a.ss got locked up... and that took time too.... black people goin to jail right then,no matter what,im sorry to say,look at all the false imprisonments... n*ggaz dont even get a chance... but i dont want to take it there... im just sayin

Last edited by TwinCaliber2kz; 03-22-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #82
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 J Rob said:
I think this is what Shea-bird was trying to say. Does it justify prejudice? Absolutely not. But that doesn't mean that we as a community don't have start taking some responsibility for how we are viewed by society. We have to stop giving passes to these Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane type of n*ggas....there's nothing positive about those types and they need to start being called out.
Yes, this is exactly the point I've been trying to make, but less directly. I made the mistake of citing observations, which didn't seem to go over well with people that can't read between the lines.
 6 years ago '07        #83
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 TheMindOf said:
I'll start the post by saying Im Black.. This whole situation is a travesty. More than that though, its a great example of how n*ggas who act like coons are detrimental to the black community. They are also making life dangerous for those of us who don't.

A good kid was k!lled because some idiot mistook him for a thug. Its sad that as black people we let the minority of us who act like monkeys, make life this difficult for us. Now i can't even walk down the street in a comfortable hoody and some loose jeans because theres a certain demo of black folk I may be mistaken for..
THIS.....as blacks we get a bad rep because of all of the ignorant and idiotic individuals who have the same color skin..why isn't this the same for all races you ask, since every race has a minority of dumbass muthafu*kas?...i'll tell you why, one reason has to do with slavery and the other reason(this being the biggest reason) is because no other race stereotypes is reinforced in the media as much as blacks are..think about it, the majority of rappers who get media coverage are those who rap about smoking weed, selling coke, fu*king bi*ches, k!lling, robbing, and of course balling(buying clothes/cars/homes/jewelry) and getting money...black actors and actresses, on t.v the majority of the time, almost always play roles in which their characters reinforce stereotypes as well(this is abundant in comedies especially)..the news reports are filled with african american suspects etc..it's just a long continuing cycle that has been going on for so long, that people don't realize that they have been brainwashed slowly to believe stereotypes of blacks more than any other race ..it's sad but very true, add that to the fact that slavery occurred for hundreds of years in which blacks were constantly degraded and treated like sh*t simply because of the color of their skin.. you have old a.ss people that are still alive that still very well believe blacks are the inferior race, they were raised on that principle and they've raised their children with the same hate and the process will only continue..with all that being said, it's really a no brainer as to why all blacks aren't given the benefit of the doubt but instead we automatically get a bad rep because those of us who are pieces of sh*t(again EVERY RACE HAS THESE TYPES) fu*k it up for all of us..this sh*t will never end until record labels/radio stations, television/movie writers, producers, and directors stop promoting bullsh*t....once the media cleans up their act things might start to change slowly..the biggest change has to come in the form of a law which makes it illegal to stereotype ANY individual, point blank period..but that'll never happen because racial profiling is big business in law enforcement ..one can only hope though, that really is the only way all this madness will ever stop..and for the record I was a good hearted kid growing up(besides smashing bi*ches and not giving a fu*k about their feelings left and right ) I never got into f!ghts besides the ones i did in self defense, some kids always want to flex, act hard, and test their peers , but I was born and raised out here in la with gangs all around me (spefically bloods) which i knew a lot of members of, cool people..although i was smart enough to not kick it around them enough or in the compacity of getting mistaken for one of them, i did wear a lot of red, and talk like a member just for the fu*k of it from early highschool up until 2 years into college..looking back it was incredibly stupid of me to do any of that just because I lived in a blood neighborhood, the amount of risk i took by portraying something i really wasn't was incredibly idiotic..i thank god that i was never banged on by gun or knife point or simply k!lled for being mistaken for a blood..god knows i put myself in many situations that could've easily lead to one of those outcomes ..i grew older and wiser and realized fu*king around is just part of your youth, whether you're frontin like your all hard, being disrespectful etc..for most of us it's just a means of finding ourselves..once you do a.ssert who you really are(which happens after hs) you live your life according to who you really are

Last edited by Deniro732; 03-22-2012 at 01:53 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #84
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 TheMindOf said:
I'll start the post by saying Im Black.. This whole situation is a travesty. More than that though, its a great example of how n*ggas who act like coons are detrimental to the black community. They are also making life dangerous for those of us who don't.

A good kid was k!lled because some idiot mistook him for a thug. Its sad that as black people we let the minority of us who act like monkeys, make life this difficult for us. Now i can't even walk down the street in a comfortable hoody and some loose jeans because theres a certain demo of black folk I may be mistaken for..
First of all, I would like to say you're a perfect example of a Black slave who has been brainwashed and programmed.

its a great example of how n*ggas who act like coons are detrimental to the black community. They are also making life dangerous for those of us who don't.

[pic - click to view]

Its sad that as black people we let the minority of us who act like monkeys, make life this difficult for us.

[pic - click to view]

Are you fu*king stupid? By the U.S Department of Justice Statistics whites are 70% more likely to abuse/ s3xual molest children, than any other race

White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates

So by you're logic these people should ruin it for other whites, especially at places like playgrounds, parks etc where kids play but is that the case!?!? No, I wonder why.
The media doesn't use half the energy it uses when trying to make Blacks look scary to the public.

Example of media manipulation, trying to make once again Blacks look scary

[video - click to view]

around 40s to end

I cant stand Black people like you. Always got to find some way to always flip it and blame Blacks. "Oh why don't Black people get enraged when Blacks k!ll Blacks" maybe because the police waste no time arresting somebody and locking them. You 'ol ruckus apologizing to the police after they whop your a.ss for no reason brain dead slave

[video - click to view]

I see white kids all the time in groups doing dumb sh*t all the time but it's okay when they do it they are JUST BEING KIDS, or THAT"S JUST WHAT KID's do but this same logic doesn't hold for Black kids? fu*k out of here

Last edited by carltouss619; 03-23-2012 at 12:16 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
[QUOTE=ItAlY2BkLyN;22665624]It's all a matter of perspective.

I guarantee most black people view me as a "white man". Not a man. A white man. So no matter what direction you're being viewed from, the other person will always see you as a group. I think it's impossible for the human brain not to.[/QUOTE

But black people dont have the power to JUDGE you as a "white man". We can't use your people negative stereotypes against you in anyway shape or form. But black people negative stereotypes, have been used against us in the justice system and in society by white people.
 6 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 BeatTycoon said:
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's all a matter of perspective.

I guarantee most black people view me as a "white man". Not a man. A white man. So no matter what direction you're being viewed from, the other person will always see you as a group. I think it's impossible for the human brain not to.
But black people dont have the power to JUDGE you as a "white man". We can't use your people negative stereotypes against you in anyway shape or form. But black people negative stereotypes, have been used against us in the justice system and in society by white people.
How are black people incapable of using negative stereotypes against other people in society? Black people are just as guilty of judging people of races as any other demographic is. It's just the mentality some people have when they make that quick evaluation of a person.

I can see what you mean that at some point, there were fewer black people in the justice system. Although I think the numbers are evening out now.
 6 years ago '04        #87
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 BeatTycoon said:
Man I get hated on this board daily. White devil this, cracka that. How many times has a thread been made with something stupid or crazy on it and the first response is "white people". I got fu*ked with by cops and looked down upon by people daily when I was younger and bangin'. Now that I've grown up and act, dress, talk like I have some class, I'm treated a lot different. As an outsider, it seems like black people who don't adopt the hood persona get hated on by their own kind. Called uncle toms, white washed, etc. So why would anyone want to be different for the sake of society when their own community will make fun of them for it? I'm not saying you can group all people together. But like it was said before, the gucci mane's and the young jeezy's and all those that aspire to be them aren't helping break the stereotype that society has for blacks.

carltouss619 said:
First of all, I would like to say you're a perfect example of a Black slave who has been brainwashed and programmed.

its a great example of how n*ggas who act like coons are detrimental to the black community. They are also making life dangerous for those of us who don't.

[pic - click to view]

Its sad that as black people we let the minority of us who act like monkeys, make life this difficult for us.

[pic - click to view]

Are you fu*king stupid? By the U.S Department of Justice Statistics whites are 70% more likely to abuse/ s3xual molest children, than any other race

White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates

So by you're logic these people should ruin it for other whites, especially at places like playgrounds, parks etc where kids play but is that the case!?!? No, I wonder why.
The media doesn't use half the energy it uses when trying to make Blacks look scary to the public.

around 40s to end

I cant stand Black people like you. Always got to find some way to always flip it and blame Blacks. "Oh why don't Black people get enraged when Blacks k!ll Blacks" maybe because the police waste no time arresting somebody and locking them. You 'ol ruckus apologizing to the police after they whop your a.ss for no reason brain dead slave

I see white kids all the time in groups doing dumb sh*t all the time but it's okay when they do it they are JUST BEING KIDS, or THAT"S JUST WHAT KID's do but this same logic doesn't hold for Black kids? fu*k out of here
You're a fu*king dumbass. Explain to me how a pedo looks? Describe to me someone who touches kids?

Now try to describe a thug to me? (white black mexican asian) it doesn't matter. Explain what a thug looks like? Much easier isn't it?

If you see a group of kids standing around, regardless of race, with baggy a.ss clothes, tatted up, gold grills, mean muggin, hollering at people who walk by, they're going to be suspicious. Your argument is invalid.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-23-2012 at 10:17 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #88
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Man I get hated on this board daily. White devil this, cracka that. How many times has a thread been made with something stupid or crazy on it and the first response is "white people". I got fu*ked with by cops and looked down upon by people daily when I was younger and bangin'. Now that I've grown up and act, dress, talk like I have some class, I'm treated a lot different. As an outsider, it seems like black people who don't adopt the hood persona get hated on by their own kind. Called uncle toms, white washed, etc. So why would anyone want to be different for the sake of society when their own community will make fun of them for it? I'm not saying you can group all people together. But like it was said before, the gucci mane's and the young jeezy's and all those that aspire to be them aren't helping break the stereotype that society has for blacks.

You're a fu*king dumbass. Explain to me how a pedo looks? Describe to me someone who touches kids?

Now try to describe a thug to me? (white black mexican asian) it doesn't matter. Explain what a thug looks like? Much easier isn't it?

If you see a group of kids standing around, regardless of race, with baggy a.ss clothes, tatted up, gold grills, mean muggin, hollering at people who walk by, they're going to be suspicious. Your argument is invalid.
it figures an italian would not get this being that most of you guys tend to be racist. No my point is valid because I see white kids in groups doing dumb sh*t in neighborhoods and it's only brushed off like "hey it's kids being kid's" the moment you get a bunch of black kids in a group, they dont even have to be in baggy clothes. The red flag is raised, once again I don't expect a simple minded person to understand this. Crying about a couple of threads on BX about cracka this and cracker that fu*k out of here. Black people dealing with real issues in real life not some message board on BX. fu*k out of here
 6 years ago '04        #89
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 carltouss619 said:
it figures an italian would not get this being that most of you guys tend to be racist. No my point is valid because I see white kids in groups doing dumb sh*t in neighborhoods and it's only brushed off like "hey it's kids being kid's" the moment you get a bunch of black kids in a group, they dont even have to be in baggy clothes. The red flag is raised, once again I don't expect a simple minded person to understand this. Crying about a couple of threads on BX about cracka this and cracker that fu*k out of here. Black people dealing with real issues in real life not some message board on BX. fu*k out of here
the ignorance is strong. You start out your post crying about racism being a racist bigot yourself. Good job stan.

You're your biggest obstical. But then again I wouldn't expect a simple minded person to understand this.

fu*k outa here and go back to thinking the world's against you.

You still never explained to me how to identify a white pedo?
 6 years ago '07        #90
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
the ignorance is strong. You start out your post crying about racism being a racist bigot yourself. Good job stan.

You're your biggest obstical. But then again I wouldn't expect a simple minded person to understand this.

fu*k outa here and go back to thinking the world's against you.

You still never explained to me how to identify a white pedo?
Amazing, I can always count on two responses from your kind. "Stop crying about racism" and " Get over the past, slavery is over". Crying about racism, please show me where? That's all you're kind do, try to switch things around in an attempt to avoid the real questions. Keep it moving and continue to cry about How Blacks have B.E.T and white have nothing. You simple fool.
 6 years ago '10        #91
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 carltouss619 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

around 40s to end

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago