Mar 21 - White People, You Will Never Look Suspicious! by Michael Skolnik

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
Skolnik wildin, white people look suspicious as hell too if they out of place.

Like a white man aint ever had the police called on them for lookin suspicious

n*ggas gotta get over this dumb sh*t in order to advance. What happened to the little dude was uncalled for, that muchacho is going to get cooked like a gordita at taco bell once he goes to trial. But if I'm not mistaken 17 n*ggas got hit up in Chicago and I havent heard anybody say any of those shooters were white or hispanic.

I'm all for bringing attention to the issue, but lets stop acting like white people are out to destroy our black children, when we destroying each other already.
 6 years ago '08        #62
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5542 5542
 Nautilus O said:

n*ggas gotta get over this dumb sh*t in order to advance. What happened to the little dude was uncalled for, that muchacho is going to get cooked like a gordita at taco bell once he goes to trial. But if I'm not mistaken 17 n*ggas got hit up in Chicago and I havent heard anybody say any of those shooters were white or hispanic.

I'm all for bringing attention to the issue, but lets stop acting like white people are out to destroy our black children, when we destroying each other already.
:agreement6:
 03-22-2012, 01:23 AM         #63
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
no. we dont give a fuk about whites calling us n*ggas, the problem is these racists have jobs and they not just calling people names, they're manifesting their racism in the work place. And what happens when you have racist cops, racist judicial administrators and racist lawmakers?? you get black and brown people gettn fu*kd sideways while its covered up. Calling me a niggre doesn't matter to us, its the fact that racist whites have the power to fuk us over covertly because of the fact that since everything was WHITE ONLY for so long they still have the majority control over every industry in america. Let me know when whites start dying from racist black attacks and the shyt gets covered up by the black police,DA and judge
thats why i keep saying....blacks need to separate....like the jews

we need our own businesses and we need true economic power
 6 years ago '07        #64
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
Talking to white people about race is pointless. It's such a complex issue and most wont even begin to understand. All the will say is racism is over, we have a Black president or stop complaining slaveyr is over. There are only a few that I can talk to about this ( and no they arent you're typical apolgetic, im so sorry about slavery, just straight i'm open minded real people)
 03-22-2012, 02:49 AM         #65
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:
Uh, no.

I live in a white suburb. I stay to myself and still get profiled all the time.

Walk into a Walgreens in a fu*kin suit, still got followed by some undercover shopper.
Pulled up to a gas station in my 45k car, got hawked hard by some $7/hour clerk as I decided what candy bar I wanted to buy.

I get followed, watched... clerks go from being happy and talkative with white customers to mute's when I get to the register; they don't even say hi half the time... I see old women watch me closely when I go to my car.

My clothes fit me and I damn sure don't run around trying to be seen. We're stereotyped by a lot of whites, period. You wouldn't understand that though. You're still white at the end of the day. You just watch a few n*ggas and think you get the reason why we go through the sh*t we go through.
this is dead on
 6 years ago '11        #66
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Shea-bird said:
Although I agree with certain aspects of this article I feel like he's missing some important points also. As a White guy that grew up in Long Branch, NJ, now living in Jersey City and has worked for years in Jamaica, Queens & Newark, with clients in Camden, Paterson & Elizabeth I'm surrounded by a variety of people everyday, which I like, or I'd live and work somewhere else.

To me, it's not that White people look inconspicuous, it's these minority youth that dress and act like they have something to prove. I think the stem of it is intercultural machismo mentality, which transcends outward to regular society, creating stereotypical thoughts and feelings of discomfort. When I see these young kids leaving school, they're walking in front of cars like they don't give a sh*t, cursing and yelling as they walk down the road and acting like they don't give a sh*t about anyone else around them I sometimes wonder myself... WTF are they thinking?

My heart goes out to the family of Trayvon I'm sure he was a great kid with a bright and opportunistic future, but to sit here and say White people don't look suspicious when most of them aren't walking down the street with their pants falling off their a.ss, cursing, yelling with no regards for other people in their community, it's pretty obvious why one group appears less suspicious than another.
And you wonder why alot of y'all are called clouds, craccers, honkys etc. People like you always try to come off cool but really soon as you are around your own the truth comes out. I can't stand clouds like you. Sometimes it's best to say sh*t was a fucced up situation and keep it pushing, cause quite honestly we don't need to hear what the fucc you think or how you feel. The guy in the article brought it home,and not just because I'm in agreement with what he expressed it's because he knows we go through things he will never have to endure. Now I know some folk would roll with you,and that's fine,but not me,on this issue. And you could be a cool equal overall but sometimes white folk should step back and listen,can't be equal if all we get is y'all final stamp yell™
 6 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 April Moon said:
It is very obvious why a black teen dressed in such a way would look more suspicious than a white one. I shouldn't have to explain why. Look at the crime rates. Look at the race. Rap music, a black art form, in general is full of this crappy "I'm a gangster and I'll shoot you" sh*t. I'm not saying this sh*t that happened to Trayvon is okay, or that it was right. I think George Zimmerman should die for this, but to ignore that black people generally perpetuate this stereotype themselves is just stupid as fu*k... nobody mentions that... its just, white this and white that....

There wasn't even a white person involved in this incident. The k!ller is hispanic. I think though that equal time should be given to discussing all the crime in the black community. Because oterhwise, people are just complaining about symptoms... this is one symptom of all the sh*t in black communities. People don't just become racist. Through fu*ked experiences (a lot of times by being raised that way too) they might be inclined to view a certain race differently than they would another...
it has been proven & posted here countless times, that he is a hispanic caucasian. White boxden members steady trying to get any lil point in this no win situation. It's not like this is the 1st time this happened.
 03-22-2012, 03:24 AM         #68
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

Everyday. This is why i can never be racist when i see my own kind doing what theyre doing to each other. If u gone hate another race for the sh*t theyre doing then u might as well hate your own too then cuz we shooting n*ggas not over the color of skin but over red and blue fu*kn shirts being worn.

i dont even have to be a gangbanger but if i walk in either area with the wrng color shirt on i can be k!lled just for that reason. Idk how the fu*k we suppose to progress when we have this type of sh*t goin on.

i was at bilo today and on my way walkn in a white dude was coming out nd the sensor went off on him nd the black guy who was security didnt even attempt to stop himand see if he had stolen anything but when i was leaving he stared me down like i was taking somesh*t out that i didnt pay for.

how the fu*k racism from whites gon stop when we k!llin each other,hatin on each other, n stereotying each other too?

a n*gga gtta wrk hard for a white man but a man of my own race gon make me wrk harder so really aint no winnin either way. to be honest as a black man i just gtta say we fu*ked from all angles
 6 years ago '04        #69
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
good read he made some good points but the fact of the matter is people in the us dont care about sh*t in the us period prime example is just like he brought up joesph kony he has affected no one in the us in any way the same with hatti dont get me wrong both are big deals but when you got people k!lling each other over shoes and inproperly made levyls that the army still hasn't been held accountable for we need to look more in the mirror and less at others
 03-22-2012, 06:21 AM         #70
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I'll start the post by saying Im Black.. This whole situation is a travesty. More than that though, its a great example of how n*ggas who act like coons are detrimental to the black community. They are also making life dangerous for those of us who don't.

A good kid was k!lled because some idiot mistook him for a thug. Its sad that as black people we let the minority of us who act like monkeys, make life this difficult for us. Now i can't even walk down the street in a comfortable hoody and some loose jeans because theres a certain demo of black folk I may be mistaken for..

so it's all black peoples fault he got k!lled and not the racist who followed him?!
 6 years ago '04        #71
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 box5 said:
And you wonder why alot of y'all are called clouds, craccers, honkys etc. People like you always try to come off cool but really soon as you are around your own the truth comes out. I can't stand clouds like you. Sometimes it's best to say sh*t was a fucced up situation and keep it pushing, cause quite honestly we don't need to hear what the fucc you think or how you feel. The guy in the article brought it home,and not just because I'm in agreement with what he expressed it's because he knows we go through things he will never have to endure. Now I know some folk would roll with you,and that's fine,but not me,on this issue. And you could be a cool equal overall but sometimes white folk should step back and listen,can't be equal if all we get is y'all final stamp yell™
No, it's only your opinion that matter cause you're Black and I'm a "cloud." Honestly, I don't blame you for making the same a.ssumotion that every insecure, ignorant, black teen on this website makes about any White person who speaks up on a Black subject and gives you a reality check. You obviously don't know me personally, the people I know or the things I've done to support the Black community. So go ahead and pretend like I have a hidden agenda, whisper sh*t under my breath and be offened by every word I say. Just because a have black friends and was raised to treat everyone equally doesn't mean I have to like every fu*kin Black person. So fu*k off.
 6 years ago '08        #72
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5542 5542
 carltouss619 said:
Talking to white people about race is pointless. It's such a complex issue and most wont even begin to understand. All the will say is racism is over, we have a Black president or stop complaining slaveyr is over. There are only a few that I can talk to about this ( and no they arent you're typical apolgetic, im so sorry about slavery, just straight i'm open minded real people)

If a white person said an issue was too complex for you to understand you'd cry like a baby.
 6 years ago '11        #73
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
The internet where you could be any color you want and say anything without catchin an a$$ whoopin.
 03-22-2012, 11:00 AM         #74
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this kid that got k!lled for how he dresses should be blamed on the media
 6 years ago '04        #75
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
being white in america means being judge as an individual.

being black in america means being judge as a group.

that my friends is an example of white privilege
 6 years ago '11        #76
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,197 | Props total: 1029 1029

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #77
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 BeatTycoon said:
being white in america means being judge as an individual.

being black in america means being judge as a group.

that my friends is an example of white privilege
It's all a matter of perspective.

I guarantee most black people view me as a "white man". Not a man. A white man. So no matter what direction you're being viewed from, the other person will always see you as a group. I think it's impossible for the human brain not to.
 6 years ago '10        #78
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
honestly, it's sad but true, crying about every god damn thing has become the culture of black ppl.
 6 years ago '08        #79
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
race wars on boxden, gets old fast... do you people even realize how ironic most of your posts are? you talking about racial profiling and this and that and your posts are hinted with racism, on both sides. The fu*king irony.
 6 years ago '04        #80
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 regularjoe said:
Lmao. Once again, people complain about racism, yet... spout racial epithets. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
After reading two threads on here about this... it's always the same sh*t. Welcome to Boxden.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy