Mar 21 - White People, You Will Never Look Suspicious! by Michael Skolnik

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2012, 09:13 PM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Police don't hassle white people in America?
white people always get away from the the pigs....i seen it
 03-21-2012, 09:33 PM         #42
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back and forth..

I get dirty looks from white people and I am white.

When I'm in uniform I'm praised by every race, except hispanics they seem to fear me either way. When I'm not in uniform and in street clothes (I wear a lot of levis and button ups) its a different story.

Some people are just programmed off of looks and always will be. You can't blame someone who is predjudice for being raised in them times... and some of y'all black people need to get off your high horse.

Without a doubt at least where I am there will be more black people out "clowning" on other non black people than whites or other races. And filling stereotypes..

Last edited by StatisticZ; 03-21-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #43
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,396 | Props total: 13061 13061
Lmao. Once again, people complain about racism, yet... spout racial epithets. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
 6 years ago '07        #44
Rhodester757 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 10 10
 awb5886 said:
i see some black kids walking down the street hollerin and jumping in front of cars and staring people down and i just want to wipe them all out with my car. does that make me a zimmerman
naw that makes you a racist biggot .............where im from white black and all other KIDS for that matter act out that same way and thats what is supposed to differentiate you from them a.ssuming your an adult so grow up
 6 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Black ppl will forever be suspicious no matter how many presidents we have in office. I've refused to let the evil I've seen white men do label all whites crackers and devils so why it can't be the same in return? Why? Seriously? Because a devil gonna be a devil & a cracker gonna be a cracker and justify his twisted hate for negroes that been passed down since the slavery days. I rather just deal with it accordingly and live my life with it having no relevance to my livelihood.
 6 years ago '08        #46
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
lol Sounds like a lot of you idiots have never been to a state like NY.

Everyone is fu*king suspicious.
 6 years ago '10        #47
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 regulate said:
YOU'RE NOT BLACK. And anybody on this forum who truly is can see right through you...

......Like I said earlier so transparent its pathetic.

Why would I lie about being black? :roll laugh:

Don't be an idiot.. The point I made is valid and you know it.. Im black (dark skinned to) and african too so I get judged to be a ignorant n.igger off rip because of the lot of black people who think its cool to act ******ish all the time

n*ggas who praise being hood over doing what they're supposed to be doing. Then I gotta work 2 times harder to prove Im not one of those idiots 24/7..

sh*t aint fair.
 6 years ago '08        #48
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 TheMindOf said:

Don't be an idiot.. The point I made is valid and you know it.. Im black (dark skinned to) and african too so I get judged to be a ignorant n.igger off rip because of the lot of black people who think its cool to act ******ish all the time

n*ggas who praise being hood over doing what they're supposed to be doing. Then I gotta work 2 times harder to prove Im not one of those idiots 24/7..

sh*t aint fair.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #49
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 TheMindOf said:

sh*t aint fair.
they don't like your a.ss either way. n*ggas like you love running on the treadmill though
 6 years ago '10        #50
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BlaKc said:
black is a term used to refer to the descendants of the slaves in america. African and black aint the same, we got different bloodlines
When I go to a job interview, Im black bruh and thats all that matters.

And you right. Cuz Africans don't act as animal like as black folks do in America. We still gotta pay though cuz in the eye of the beholder there is no difference. Im just another one of those reckless black folks til I prove otherwise.
 6 years ago '04        #51
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Police don't hassle white people in America?

They do, I'm a far from looking suspicious white person and I've been harassed by cops at least ten times in my lifetime. I know cops do target minorities unfairly though but where I'm from a lot of the crime is done by minorities because they live in the most poverty stricken areas.

But being a white male, I'm still definitely suspicious of white people. Where I come from, criminals come in all colors and there are still alot of white people doing dirt. It;s just too bad that people always group in ghetto black people with all black people and make a.ssumptions. It seems that white people differentiate from what is the white "ghetto", white trash. We don't claim them
 03-21-2012, 10:39 PM         #52
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
When I go to a job interview, Im black bruh and thats all that matters.

And you right. Cuz Africans don't act as animal like as black folks do in America. We still gotta pay though cuz in the eye of the beholder there is no difference. Im just another one of those reckless black folks til I prove otherwise.
 6 years ago '04        #53
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Shea-bird said:
I completely agree. This poor kid was minding his own business and had a great future ahead of him, but like I said it only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch. Usually when I state my opinions here, no matter how neutral they might be, I get stereotyped as a racist, because I'm a White guy weighing in on a subject involving another race people lump me in with the minority of dumbass White biggots. Thank you for seeing through that.
So you would be okay if I gunned down the first bald headed white guy I see because I live in the south and a "few rotten apples (skinheads)" have spoiled the bunch lol...white folks only see that natural inconvenience sh*t their way
 6 years ago '04        #54
htown 
space
space
space
 efromthev said:
They do, I'm a far from looking suspicious white person and I've been harassed by cops at least ten times in my lifetime. I know cops do target minorities unfairly though but where I'm from a lot of the crime is done by minorities because they live in the most poverty stricken areas.

But being a white male, I'm still definitely suspicious of white people. Where I come from, criminals come in all colors and there are still alot of white people doing dirt. It;s just too bad that people always group in ghetto black people with all black people and make a.ssumptions. It seems that white people differentiate from what is the white "ghetto", white trash. We don't claim them
good post
 6 years ago '04        #55
htown 
space
space
space
 April Moon said:
It is very obvious why a black teen dressed in such a way would look more suspicious than a white one. I shouldn't have to explain why. Look at the crime rates. Look at the race. Rap music, a black art form, in general is full of this crappy "I'm a gangster and I'll shoot you" sh*t. I'm not saying this sh*t that happened to Trayvon is okay, or that it was right. I think George Zimmerman should die for this, but to ignore that black people generally perpetuate this stereotype themselves is just stupid as fu*k... nobody mentions that... its just, white this and white that....
ok say so whites in all the southern states that drive pickups and have shaved heads should be profiled heavily too? Got it...I wonder how many seventeen yr old, minding their own business, white guys I can gun down and claim self defense...what's good for the goose...
 6 years ago '04        #56
htown 
space
space
space
 April Moon said:
Go to Stormfront wiht that bullsh*t, because I don't see anybody here saying that what this George guy did was okay. Everyone is condemning him, rightfully.
looks like I'm already in Stormfront...the guy I quoted basically said that the kid was k!lled because "rotten apples spoiled the bunch"...what I'm asking is does this type of thinking also apply to young white guys with bald heads...If I gunned down a 17 yr old white guy, that didn't provoke me, just because he had a bald head and I thought he might be a skinhead, would you or the other guy come on here and say "damn htown deserves to be in jail, but lets be honest skinheads messed it up for every bald white guy, the young boy had to die because of a few rotten apples"?
 03-21-2012, 11:09 PM         #57
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys a little too over the top with white males never being suspicious tho. i mean maybe older ones ya but i think young people are targeted, obviously. im sure to a lesser extent but this guy acts like he gets away with murder everyday.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 bleucrayonz said:
i used to gangbang. i used to wear t's, chucks and khaki's. im tatted neck to toe. i got judged as a gangster, cuz i was.

now, i wear nothing but DC skating gear. cuz im inactive. i go to work, put food on the table. im STILL tatted from neck to toe. and i STILL get judged as a gangster... and im not.

once they find out that i am mild, calm, rehabilitated person, they like me as a person and disregard my tattoos.

thats how society is, yall. they judge you by whats on the exterior of you.
This is so true. No matter what, you get judged by the way you look. I have had a very similar experience. It's a sad and unfortunate aspect of society. I dunno if it will ever end. it seems to be engrained in humans for some reason.
 6 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
 Shea-bird said:
Although I agree with certain aspects of this article I feel like he's missing some important points also. As a White guy that grew up in Long Branch, NJ, now living in Jersey City and has worked for years in Jamaica, Queens & Newark, with clients in Camden, Paterson & Elizabeth I'm surrounded by a variety of people everyday, which I like, or I'd live and work somewhere else.

To me, it's not that White people look inconspicuous, it's these minority youth that dress and act like they have something to prove. I think the stem of it is intercultural machismo mentality, which transcends outward to regular society, creating stereotypical thoughts and feelings of discomfort. When I see these young kids leaving school, they're walking in front of cars like they don't give a sh*t, cursing and yelling as they walk down the road and acting like they don't give a sh*t about anyone else around them I sometimes wonder myself... WTF are they thinking?

My heart goes out to the family of Trayvon I'm sure he was a great kid with a bright and opportunistic future, but to sit here and say White people don't look suspicious when most of them aren't walking down the street with their pants falling off their a.ss, cursing, yelling with no regards for other people in their community, it's pretty obvious why one group appears less suspicious than another.
 6 years ago '11        #60
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Can I get a summary of the story?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy