Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Damagegadget said:
than you might consider the difference between acting like one..and dressing a certain way. Cause the article is about dressing.. Im sure if any white kid was out acting like a thug it would be suspicious too..
Yeah, you're right. I got off topic. The shooter is clearly guilty or murder, I don't disagree with that.
 6 years ago '04        #22
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 regulate said:
In essence you're trying to say black youth bring this upon themselves because they dress reckless & ignorant, and even if their personalities don't fit those descriptions, it's somehow justified if [white] people make those a.ssumptions about them.

And I'm telling you this exact line of thinking is very typical with you crackass.....It's like you just can't admit that you were born with something that inherently forces you to feel some kind of way when you see a person of color who does NOT dress like a preppie whiteboy from princeton.

You're soooo intrenched with your belief you don't even realize that your bullsh*t a.ss rant has really NO RELEVANCE to Trayvon Martin as he was obviously not one of those as you put it. so my question is, why even bring that sh*t up?? What exactly are you trying to say?? Was Trayvon somehow acting like those kids you supposedly saw?? Is that somehow supposed to make us understand and justify zimmerman's actions??

In short: WHAT'S YOUR fu*kIN POINT [if its not that Trayvon brought this onto himself]???

Yea I'll wait.
I'm saying that if you dress and belligerently act like a thug... people will think you're a thug, whether it's through the eyes of a White, Black, Asian person, etc. It has nothing to do with this article since this kid wasn't acting that way. Once again, I'm saying this is an a.ssociation/perception and people take it to different degrees. In this case I think this Zimmerman guy, who's Hispanic from what I understand shot an innocent kid. I'm not trying to justify his actions, for whatever reason you're getting it twisted acting like I am in order to act like I'm just some racist White guy.
 6 years ago '08        #23
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 722 722
i can count on 1 hand how many white ppl i trust. bullsh*t article. n*gga shoulda been strapped up like he was suppose to be
 6 years ago '05        #24
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Ban hoddies
 03-21-2012, 04:19 PM         #25
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stereotypes don't start themselves.
 6 years ago '05        #26
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
Black people, You will never be satisfied.

Guess what your not even the most hated anymore quit fu*king trying to be.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 875 875
 bleucrayonz said:
i used to gangbang. i used to wear t's, chucks and khaki's. im tatted neck to toe. i got judged as a gangster, cuz i was.

now, i wear nothing but DC skating gear. cuz im inactive. i go to work, put food on the table. im STILL tatted from neck to toe. and i STILL get judged as a gangster... and im not.

once they find out that i am mild, calm, rehabilitated person, they like me as a person and disregard my tattoos.

thats how society is, yall. they judge you by whats on the exterior of you.
From my experiences, the only way to be inactive is to be dead or far far away from the hood...

TheInevitable24 said:

I never got that memo....and I can a.ssume you're not black by that statement...so how can you say that if you've never felt that kinda hate....

unless you just came out of a Klan meeting where yall deemed who was the most hated
 03-21-2012, 06:06 PM         #28
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i live on the westside (90% white side) of the town im in now. ive been walkin and gotten stopped literally 6 ft away from my crib and they use the same excuse (Burglary Suspects) everytime. its happen to me 4 times outta the 6 yrs i lived here. i always laugh at em and ask em did they stop me cuz im black or am i a burglary suspect.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 2480 2480
are white people that priviledged in america....i dont think so. I stopped reading there. This dude is a clown just like every other person who supported the whole Kony

Last edited by Tonero; 03-21-2012 at 06:19 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #30
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 TheInevitable24 said:

I don't understand your post, elaborate.
 03-21-2012, 07:09 PM         #31
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat & angry--dude wanna play HERO
 03-21-2012, 07:22 PM         #32
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
Although I agree with certain aspects of this article I feel like he's missing some important points also. As a White guy that grew up in Long Branch, NJ, now living in Jersey City and has worked for years in Jamaica, Queens & Newark, with clients in Camden, Paterson & Elizabeth I'm surrounded by a variety of people everyday, which I like, or I'd live and work somewhere else.

To me, it's not that White people look inconspicuous, it's these minority youth that dress and act like they have something to prove.
Uh, no.

I live in a white suburb. I stay to myself and still get profiled all the time.

Walk into a Walgreens in a fu*kin suit, still got followed by some undercover shopper.
Pulled up to a gas station in my 45k car, got hawked hard by some $7/hour clerk as I decided what candy bar I wanted to buy.

I get followed, watched... clerks go from being happy and talkative with white customers to mute's when I get to the register; they don't even say hi half the time... I see old women watch me closely when I go to my car.

My clothes fit me and I damn sure don't run around trying to be seen. We're stereotyped by a lot of whites, period. You wouldn't understand that though. You're still white at the end of the day. You just watch a few n*ggas and think you get the reason why we go through the sh*t we go through.

Last edited by iQon; 03-21-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #33
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
I see suspect looking white folk all over the fu*king place.
 6 years ago '11        #34
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 206 MrSonics said:
ever seen some white meth heads walkn around ur neighborhood?? they always look suspicious to me
 03-21-2012, 07:57 PM         #35
90 Cent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its definitely a shame what happened to this kid

but there are tons of mad shady looking white people, anybody ever heard of white trash?
 6 years ago '10        #36
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Shea-bird said:
Although I agree with certain aspects of this article I feel like he's missing some important points also. As a White guy that grew up in Long Branch, NJ, now living in Jersey City and has worked for years in Jamaica, Queens & Newark, with clients in Camden, Paterson & Elizabeth I'm surrounded by a variety of people everyday, which I like, or I'd live and work somewhere else.

To me, it's not that White people look inconspicuous, it's these minority youth that dress and act like they have something to prove. I think the stem of it is intercultural machismo mentality, which transcends outward to regular society, creating stereotypical thoughts and feelings of discomfort. When I see these young kids leaving school, they're walking in front of cars like they don't give a sh*t, cursing and yelling as they walk down the road and acting like they don't give a sh*t about anyone else around them I sometimes wonder myself... WTF are they thinking?

My heart goes out to the family of Trayvon I'm sure he was a great kid with a bright and opportunistic future, but to sit here and say White people don't look suspicious when most of them aren't walking down the street with their pants falling off their a.ss, cursing, yelling with no regards for other people in their community, it's pretty obvious why one group appears less suspicious than another.
I'll start the post by saying Im Black.. This whole situation is a travesty. More than that though, its a great example of how n*ggas who act like coons are detrimental to the black community. They are also making life dangerous for those of us who don't.

A good kid was k!lled because some idiot mistook him for a thug. Its sad that as black people we let the minority of us who act like monkeys, make life this difficult for us. Now i can't even walk down the street in a comfortable hoody and some loose jeans because theres a certain demo of black folk I may be mistaken for..
 6 years ago '04        #37
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
I'll start the post by saying Im Black.. This whole situation is a travesty. More than that though, its a great example of how n*ggas who act like coons are detrimental to the black community. They are also making life dangerous for those of us who don't.

A good kid was k!lled because some idiot mistook him for a thug. Its sad that as black people we let the minority of us who act like monkeys, make life this difficult for us. Now i can't even walk down the street in a comfortable hoody and some loose jeans because theres a certain demo of black folk I may be mistaken for..
I completely agree. This poor kid was minding his own business and had a great future ahead of him, but like I said it only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch. Usually when I state my opinions here, no matter how neutral they might be, I get stereotyped as a racist, because I'm a White guy weighing in on a subject involving another race people lump me in with the minority of dumbass White biggots. Thank you for seeing through that.
 03-21-2012, 08:26 PM         #38
theMIDtv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he was white he would still b alive
 6 years ago '08        #39
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 regulate said:
YOU'RE NOT BLACK. And anybody on this forum who truly is can see right through you...

......Like I said earlier so transparent its pathetic.
i dont even know why yall bother with these people. they dont give a sh*t anyway
 6 years ago '11        #40
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,858 | Props total: 5207 5207
Im 25 black and live in a Alabama........y'all can only imagine wtf I go through
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy