Future - Pluto (Album Artwork)

most viewed right now
 161
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
bnw99 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,219 | Props total: 5627 5627
I cant believe big rube blessed this n*gga with his wavy poetry smh
 6 years ago '11        #62
dejordan 
space
avatar space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 289 289
i can see the argument that his raps are lazy. but the talent is plainly obvious and the hook writing is the best in rap right now. and the originality future possesses is severely lacking in a lot of guys people on this board support.
 6 years ago '04        #63
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 6965 6965
 Dee352 said:
There is nothing to understand future is garbage they play him at clubs but he's still wack

and at your avi
astro status n*gga all ya clubs playin this south sh*t we winnin lyrics or not
 6 years ago '12        #64
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
astro status n*gga all ya clubs playin this south sh*t we winnin lyrics or not
Ok
 6 years ago '06        #65
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,855 | Props total: 1264 1264
 Dee352 said:
Ok
fu*k your hatin a.ss. Future goes in.

You say they play Future sh*t in the club yet he's wack. That called an oxymoron, look it up you intellectual reject. If they play it in the club then that means it gets the club hype which equals a song being a success.

But fu*k it, it's painfully obvious you don't know sh*t so it's time to just laugh and point at your lame hatin a.ss and jam:


[video - click to view]



"AT THE SAME TIME! AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!" :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '12        #66
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
 Jersey826 said:
fu*k your hatin a.ss. Future goes in.

You say they play Future sh*t in the club yet he's wack. That called an oxymoron, look it up you intellectual reject. If they play it in the club then that means it gets the club hype which equals a song being a success.

But fu*k it, it's painfully obvious you don't know sh*t so it's time to just laugh and point at your lame hatin a.ss and jam:




"AT THE SAME TIME! AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!" :dancingcool:
this n*gga is retarded
 6 years ago '06        #67
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,855 | Props total: 1264 1264
 Dee352 said:
this n*gga is retarded
Why are you so afraid to explain yourself dude?
 6 years ago '06        #68
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,362 | Props total: 2340 2340
 Barge said:
calm that sh*t down bro




You and the n*gga off the 8 mile movie had the name before that clown
:whoa2: I see what you did there mofo but you gotta be from the A to feel me...Im actually from atlanta born and raised...and Well, let me say in atlanta at least...I really was the only FEWTURE, FEWTURE ATL, FEW.ATL, IN ATL, I'm in the group countree noise,with P. DUKES, easily the best up n coming rapper in atlanta...and I fuxx with THE WHOLE DF..sh*t, Big and Dre used to babysit a n*gga,Mr. DJ is my big bro/mentor, Ray is the big homie, So...but Im more of a producer than a rapper, I do that rap sh*t for fun...I get paid off these beats tho...

..,



DJ Zone 3 know Tate lil brother, FEWTURE...but i am a producer so its all good with me, its just funny...


Last edited by Mr. Future; 03-22-2012 at 09:41 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #69
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 341 341
 6 years ago '04        #70
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 6965 6965
 Mr. Future said:
:whoa2: I see what you did there mofo but you gotta be from the A to feel me...Im actually from atlanta born and raised...and Well, let me say in atlanta at least...I really was the only FEWTURE, FEWTURE ATL, FEW.ATL, IN ATL, I'm in the group countree noise,with P. DUKES, easily the best up n coming rapper in atlanta...and I fuxx with THE WHOLE DF..sh*t, Big and Dre used to babysit a n*gga,Mr. DJ is my big bro/mentor, Ray is the big homie, So...but Im more of a producer than a rapper, I do that rap sh*t for fun...I get paid off these beats tho...

..,



DJ Zone 3 know Tate lil brother, FEWTURE...but i am a producer so its all good with me, its just funny...
my n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #71
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,430 | Props total: 1756 1756

[video - click to view]


You a lame if you don't go in to this song at the club.


In fact you just a lame if you don't like it.
 6 years ago '04        #72
tree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 15 15
somebody need to leak this asap pronto, ya heard me
 6 years ago '10        #73
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 182 182
I like future I'm coppin the album

I respect his hustle

After I preview it tho
 6 years ago '06        #74
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315
future>>>> slaughterhouse and boring a.ss j cole GET MAD
 04-11-2012, 07:53 PM         #75
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gonna check this out.
 6 years ago '06        #76
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,438 | Props total: 1315 1315

[video - click to view]




:celebrate0:
 6 years ago '04        #77
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,379 | Props total: 173 173
damn no snips yet???
 6 years ago '06        #78
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,769 | Props total: 5304 5304
This should leak in the next few days if not tomorrow, his dj had a physical copy in one of his vlogs today.
 6 years ago '11        #79
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,480 | Props total: 23120 23120
Future makes entertaining music

Astronaut Status is classic

this the first album i will buy since HFM 2 and WTT
 6 years ago '06        #80
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,769 | Props total: 5304 5304
 DR JAYY said:
Future makes entertaining music

Astronaut Status is classic

this the first album i will buy since HFM 2 and WTT
Streets Callin>Astronaut Status
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
May 18 - How #MAGA reacted to 10 kids being killed
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
May 18 - Being Socially Isolated for Long Periods of Time Reshapes Brain Chemi..
96 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy