Janet Jackson Receives Racist Gift While on Tour

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
black people can't by definition be racist.

to be racist means to push prejudice views on another group.

black ppl on average have no power over other races in america, black people created no laws and enforce few.

in theory a black person can have prejudice but never truly be racist because they have no power in america.

Not to say that you are wrong because technically you are right.. But I'm honestly tired of hearing that, if that is true then hardly anyone can be racist besides like a very small percent of the population.

I'm white and have no influence or power over black peoples lives so can I be racist simply because there are other people who have no relation or give no fu*ks about who I am have power over other peoples lives? Doesn't really make any sense. Couldn't a black cop be racist because he holds power over those white and colored people?

The majority of people in the world hold no power or influence over any group of people. Only a small percent do and yes, they do happen to be white. But there are still people of color out there who do hold positions of power, even if it rare.

So, I know by definition what people mean when they say black people can be racist but it just seems like a defense tactic when they already know what people are saying, they can be prejudice. Just like me, a white person, could be prejudice. But I cannot be racist by definition either because I hold no power of anyone live be it another white person or someone of color.

Last edited by efromthev; 03-21-2012 at 10:23 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #162
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1217 1217
 23codez said:
And look at Grafted.... He likes it when I say his name What kind of a man points out that someone is saying their name? What the fu*k does that even mean? So that makes me your groupie? You bi*ch a.ss n*gga, you're nothing but an online racist troll who's daddy is a child molester. IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THAT?!!!!!! Grafted calls everyone white, or a homos3xual. Am I the only one that finds that to be disturbing?
Just to add on to your post, he saved a picture of you on his computer, kinda weird
 6 years ago '05        #163
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2179 2179
^^ wow n*gga...(@23codez)

You need a life bruh..

The net got you all fu*ked up..
 03-21-2012, 11:04 PM         #164
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-21-2012, 11:14 PM         #165
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #166
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
well that was awkward

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #167
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
 23codez said:
Who the fu*k constantly complains about avatars? Who the fu*k does that?!!! This Internet weirdo bi*ches and bi*ches about peoples avatars!!! GET A LIFE!!!!*

All he does is call someone white when he has a problem with them. He's BLACK right? And what was tar again? That blacks can't be racist? THEN WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU CALL THAT? The man equates being white with being wrong!!!!! He has sent me PM's calling me a white bi*ch!!!! ALL BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH HIS VIEWS!!!! How am I not supposed to "defend" whites? Are they not human? Some black motherfu*kers are so fu*king racist that it's sickening! fu*k the white man and his racist ways, and fu*k y'all too! Acting as if white people are the only ones capable of all that racist bullsh*t.
 23codez said:
That's what I'm saying!!!!!! He could very easily have brushed off that "Grafted k!lled Kerry" joke, but nah, the prodigy looking bi*ch had to use it as part of his bx arsenal. ONLY someone that was molested, beaten, and called ugly as a child would end up this fu*ked up in the head.

This bi*ch a.ss n*gga even stalks DX, and DC IS 16 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GROWN MAN Internet stalking a 16 year old? But I'm the groupie?
 23codez said:
Have you lost your damn mind?!!! God blessed me with a personality and charm, bad bi*ches is all I fu*k. I have an insane collection of "videos". I'm a regular working Joe fu*king bi*ches that rappers need to trick on. Maybe YOU should get a life.
 23codez said:
That's the problem with people.. People come here and spew hatred, and when. I GO OFF like they do, I suddenly become the "get a life bruh" Motherfu*king is HERE reason what I'm writing, but according to him I need to get a life
 23codez said:
Damn fast typing lol reading what I'm writing**** typo!
 23codez said:
Talking about the Internet got me fu*ked up when I and a few others are being harassed by Grafted behind the scenes
 23codez said:
Out this bi*ch, if any replies take place, I'll respond tomorrow.
 90sBaby said:

[pic - click to view]

u shld get a life bruh
 03-22-2012, 11:02 AM         #168
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can use the Multi-Quote feature to compile your fans name-drops, I got two fans with over 200 name-drops, here's the Top 25 from one of the obsessed fans.

[pic - click to view]

Here's his Top 25 "Grafted" name-drops:

23codez said:
And they have this dude in America named Grafted, who's daddy was a child molester (true story y'all, no joking this time). And this Grafted dude goes in on white people 24/7, but no one ever says anything to him, maybe just a couple of people.
 23codez said:
That's what I'm saying!!!!!! :: He could very easily have brushed off that "Grafted k!lled Kerry" joke, but nah, the prodigy looking bi*ch had to use it as part of his bx arsenal. ONLY someone that was molested, beaten, and called ugly as a child would end up this fu*ked up in the head.

This bi*ch a.ss n*gga even stalks DX, and DC IS 16 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GROWN MAN Internet stalking a 16 year old? But I'm the groupie? ::
 23codez said:
Grafted please stfu lol you're nothing but an animal with a pretty decent vocabulary. You're filled with hate, and all you do is talk about white people. Just die.
 23codez said:
"I know dude is a troll" :: I wrote about my reality and life experiences, and dude got mad and decided to write me novels :: Motherfu*ker please! That is my truth, black people at always talking nasty stuff about white people for no reason. Yes, whites do it too. But check out your best friend Grafted, ALL he does is talk bad about white people. So please stfu as well.
 23codez said:
And look at Grafted.... He likes it when I say his name :: What kind of a man points out that someone is saying their name? What the fu*k does that even mean? :: So that makes me your groupie? You bi*ch a.ss n*gga, you're nothing but an online racist troll who's daddy is a child molester. IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THAT?!!!!!! Grafted calls everyone white, or a homos3xual. Am I the only one that finds that to be disturbing?
 23codez said:
Higgins = The GraFted k!ller ::
 23codez said:
I honestly never thought that ether like this would even possible :: This was beautiful and epic. I questioned myself a few times for disliking someone so much over the Internet lol but now I realize that I was simply being human, and disliking someone that truly sucks as a human being. R.I.P Grafted. Nah fu*k it, burn in hell you crazy bi*ch
 23codez said:
Will the real Grafted please stand up, please stand up
 DXFan619 said:

Then maybe you can explain why Kerry Polle's contact information is also Grafted's?

No, you can't?

Ignorant buffoon.
 23codez said:
What's popping bi*ch n*gga? Why you sound so mad on that vid? And for the sake of peace, I hope you didn't k!lled that white baby on your pic, you racist piece of human garbage. HOMO! ::
 23codez said:
bi*ch n*gga is always talking about emotions and catching feelings, yet he's mad as fu*k on that phone call Homo a.ss n*gga caught the major feelings after his ether. You should jump of the roof head first f*ggot ::
 23codez said:
Unfortunately all of this will blow over just like the whole Ross thing. We live in an age where weirdos are appreciated. Look at Grafted, he already has a few n*ggas on his nuts.
 23codez said:
Grafted's beautiful white queen dancing.
 23codez said:
I would like to thank all the little people, without them and their constant d!ckriding of Grafted, we would have never reached a 1000. And to Grafted, you had me at "crakka" :: You bipolar weirdo, you're one sick puppy. You son of a bi*ch, I wonder what your father is..

bi*ch n*gga! YOU ARE DONE!
 23codez said:
OHHHHHHHHH! So his daddy used to jizz in his mouth. Gotcha! Pretty sure Grafted was the victim, so no wonder why he turns everything into something gay. The poor weirdo is confused and a f*ggot just like his daddy.

He must have constant flashbacks of when his daddy used to open mouth kiss him and bite his bottom lip ::
 23codez said:
Thanks again for that wonderful comment Grafted ::
 23codez said:
Ayo Grafted, does wearing the skin of others make your own skin itch?
 23codez said:
Nah man, no one is gonna get away with dissing this kid because he's white, poor and messy. That could be fixed with some schooling and a vacuum cleaner.

But Grafted on the other hand is a bis3xual weirdo that loves the c*m of men in his mouth, and simps hardbody over fat white girls when he's supposed to be this big & bad black militant *

F*ck out of here with that. Grafted has been exposed as a bipolar weirdo. That f*ggot better take his trolling talents down to south beach and suck on Ross's t*ts. UGHH!!!
 23codez said:
BITE MARKS ON THE a.ss FROM GRAFTED!!!!

YOUNG!
 23codez said:
So, is the part about Grafted's pop being a child molester true?
 23codez said:
: I've been laughing for 3 straight days, while your God Grafted was hiding out like when his pops used to look for him to molest him :
 23codez said:
I have to go and study Grafted, oops! I meant to say Vin. Keep talking so that we can hit that 7 mark
 23codez said:
NO ONE HERE GIVES A RATS a.ss ABOUT HIS SKIN COLOR!!!! Spoken like a true Grafted groupie :: OR is this Grafted too? ::
 23codez said:
About what? About Grafted being a racist cornball? Oh hell yeah! But have I ever been MAD? NEVER! Listen bro, we ALL say some funny style racist sh*t every now and then, even when we don't realize it. But what's "serious" about this is that dude is a virus in here with his constant hatred. He takes things to far and never quits. So why not crack jokes on him. But we reached 7. Meaningless thing, but it was fun.
 23codez said:
grafted just got handled by a little kid You speak to him with disrespect because he's white, and he turns around and speaks (writes) to you like a human being You tried to play a humble young man, and got served.

Was thinking about doing a case profile for my Psych class and get some extra credit hours.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 03-22-2012 at 11:06 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #169
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
white people y'all can do better!
 6 years ago '10        #170
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
23 codes chill out. You're going overboard with the post reply button.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #171
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
23 codes is bipolar. Somebody get that n*gga his meds.
 6 years ago '05        #172
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
Damn. Yo, if you wake up tomorrow, give thanks for life and give your elder/s a hug. You putting way too much emotion into this sh*t. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
 6 years ago '10        #173
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 norcal925 said:
inb410pageracediscussion
you aint gotta space bar on your computer fool sh*t is gay
 6 years ago '10        #174
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
these 10+ page threads never stay on topic pass the 3rd page... so its Grafted vs 23 codez?

who winning?
 6 years ago '10        #175
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
16 pages tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy