Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
NoSaint504 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
 23codez said:

Please, let's be real. A white person saying the word "n*gga" is not the same as Grafted and a few others running off at the mouth with their hate rants. Whether wrong or right, the whites that use the word n*gga are using it because it's become a part of their vocabulary through hip hop, not racist views.

I don't agreed with the racism stuff from either side because it doesn't help with a solution.

But my dude with that logic that using it because you heard it in a rap song is a excuse when you know the origins of it...if the rapper wants to degrad himself by using it thats fine but don't take it as a cue that "oh its cool if I say it" not attacking you personally but people k!ll me with that.
 6 years ago '06        #142
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
n*gger
 6 years ago '05        #143
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...how many times must it be pointed out that black people can't be racist?..

.. And even when we prejudice it ain't never that serious..

We over generalize but we still fuc with people in every race cuz every race got people that fux with us..

..sometimes you just gotta prove your love and understanding of us first.. Then we fux witchu..
 6 years ago '11        #144
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 23codez said:
I understand where you're coming from bro, but I don't think these white hip hop heads mean any harm. I truly believe that they are just riding along and supporting the culture and slang. Wrong or right, that is what they're doing. NOW a racist bastard on the other hand is a different story.
And that's your problem. You think as long as these little white kids mean "no harm" they're free to run around offending any and every body......but let a brother say something back to one of these pecker woods and you the first one in here defending them. Im sorry the white man has fooled you into believing he gives 2 sh!ts about u but he doesn't.

These white boys u defend were raised by WHITE MEN......the same WHITE MEN who wouldn't hesitate to lock your mulatto a$$ up and throw away the key.

Don't let these "hip" white boys fool u. They were raised by YOUR OPPRESSORS
 6 years ago '05        #145
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
 Glockcoma AKs said:

racism is funny to an extent
it is funny, its just the intent behind it that makes it abit sick, cos that person prob hates black ppl which makes it nasty......

but other than it being vindictive its funny
 6 years ago '10        #146
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ondatpurple said:
why you thinking about another man's d!ck tho?

I knew these two f*ggits were friends on some undercover homo sh*t

you must be the bottom boy because 23codez is acting like he doesn't want anything to do with you in public

but behind closed doors :hay:
I brought up his plans of honour k!llings regarding his mother & sisters lust for mandingo wang and he ignored me.

Asian hate that their women lust after us and refuse puny p*nises.

[video - click to view]

I see why.....

[pic - click to view]

Pathetic

asian chicks wanting to be down

[video - click to view]

white ppl on asians

[video - click to view]

"ohhhh ching chong ling long ting tong ohhhhh"

[video - click to view]

U can play that I'm just a racist online sh*t sonic but we know better. Your women throw their pum pums @ us and white ppl look down on yall as well. U mad I know it.
 6 years ago '11        #147
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Frank Hampton said:
Usually when people predict the page amount, sh*t ends up being less than half that

But, alas

First page, and fu*k whoever sent the gift
Guess I was wrong, pushin 11 pages even with 30 posts a page
 03-21-2012, 09:02 PM         #148
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm so sick of these race issues, fu*k the world.
 6 years ago '05        #149
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 23codez said:

Please, let's be real. A white person saying the word "n*gga" is not the same as Grafted and a few others running off at the mouth with their hate rants. Whether wrong or right, the whites that use the word n*gga are using it because it's become a part of their vocabulary through hip hop, not racist views.

So your argument is since they listen to hiphop which mostly has black artist using the word n*gga, gives white people a pass to use it? That's your argument?

This board gets more ignorant by the hour.
 6 years ago '05        #150
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Gm0ney85 said:

We over generalize but we still fuc with people in every race cuz every race got people that fux with us..

..sometimes you just gotta prove your love and understanding of us first.. Then we fux witchu..
What kinda bullsh*t is this? Black people can't be racist? I'm black and we are racist also, now do we have a long extensive history of racism as whites? NO. But there are plenty of racist black people.
 03-21-2012, 09:11 PM         #151
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tomorrow Obama need to get on television and say this: "I need all you motherfu*kers to shut the fu*k up for a second and listen to a motherfu*ker speak for a second. Today is a new day and, fu*k the past, I know some of you are in a bad position, especially you blacks, because of slavery and sh*t like that, but you either deal with it or do something about it. Yes, these are some white people in this world who don't give a fu*k about you, well there are a lot, but what the fu*k are you going to do about it? Ain't nobody stopping you from fu*king that white bi*ch, you want some money you better go to school or be good at whatever you do, get money n*gga, westside! It's hard out here for a pimp."
 03-21-2012, 09:12 PM         #152
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

SugaHillRomello said:
And that's your problem. You think as long as these little white kids mean "no harm" they're free to run around offending any and every body......but let a brother say something back to one of these pecker woods and you the first one in here defending them. Im sorry the white man has fooled you into believing he gives 2 sh!ts about u but he doesn't.

These white boys u defend were raised by WHITE MEN......the same WHITE MEN who wouldn't hesitate to lock your mulatto a$$ up and throw away the key.

Don't let these "hip" white boys fool u. They were raised by YOUR OPPRESSORS
I cant wait for the next white poster to proclaim that hes "Black" from that computer-screen in defense of that factual comment that we cant be racist. LOL.

But the Mullatto is just doing his job as a watch-dog...his mother most likely raised him to be like that.

Hold That said:
So your argument is since they listen to hiphop which mostly has black artist using the word n*gga, gives white people a pass to use it? That's your argument?

This board gets more ignorant by the hour.
You know how star athletes have female fans that run behind them with posters and screaming their names??

...I got male fans that run behind my posts with posters and type my screen-name while screaming....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #153
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 Sam Rothstein said:
Tomorrow Obama need to get on television and say this: "I need all you motherfu*kers to shut the fu*k up for a second and listen to a motherfu*ker speak for a second. Today is a new day and, fu*k the past, I know some of you are in a bad position, especially you blacks, because of slavery and sh*t like that, but you either deal with it or do something about it. Yes, these are some white people in this world who don't give a fu*k about you, well there are a lot, but what the fu*k are you going to do about it? Ain't nobody stopping you from fu*king that white bi*ch, you want some money you better go to school or be good at whatever you do, get money n*gga, westside! It's hard out here for a pimp."
 03-21-2012, 09:17 PM         #154
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have never to my knowledge seen a group of black people use "racism' to effect the lives and livlihoods of groups of white people.

So many brain-washed and trained Kneegrows be on that bullsh*t and dont even have the knowledge of a damn child.

Untill these homogenized negroes understand Racism/Whitesupremacy everything else will only confuse them....word to Neely Fuller Jr.

[pic - click to view]

Here's his Top 25 "Grafted" name-drops:

23codez said:
And they have this dude in America named Grafted, who's daddy was a child molester (true story y'all, no joking this time). And this Grafted dude goes in on white people 24/7, but no one ever says anything to him, maybe just a couple of people.
 23codez said:
That's what I'm saying!!!!!! :: He could very easily have brushed off that "Grafted k!lled Kerry" joke, but nah, the prodigy looking bi*ch had to use it as part of his bx arsenal. ONLY someone that was molested, beaten, and called ugly as a child would end up this fu*ked up in the head.

This bi*ch a.ss n*gga even stalks DX, and DC IS 16 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A GROWN MAN Internet stalking a 16 year old? But I'm the groupie? ::
 23codez said:
Grafted please stfu lol you're nothing but an animal with a pretty decent vocabulary. You're filled with hate, and all you do is talk about white people. Just die.
 23codez said:
"I know dude is a troll" :: I wrote about my reality and life experiences, and dude got mad and decided to write me novels :: Motherfu*ker please! That is my truth, black people at always talking nasty stuff about white people for no reason. Yes, whites do it too. But check out your best friend Grafted, ALL he does is talk bad about white people. So please stfu as well.
 23codez said:
And look at Grafted.... He likes it when I say his name :: What kind of a man points out that someone is saying their name? What the fu*k does that even mean? :: So that makes me your groupie? You bi*ch a.ss n*gga, you're nothing but an online racist troll who's daddy is a child molester. IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THAT?!!!!!! Grafted calls everyone white, or a homos3xual. Am I the only one that finds that to be disturbing?
 23codez said:
Higgins = The GraFted k!ller ::
 23codez said:
I honestly never thought that ether like this would even possible :: This was beautiful and epic. I questioned myself a few times for disliking someone so much over the Internet lol but now I realize that I was simply being human, and disliking someone that truly sucks as a human being. R.I.P Grafted. Nah fu*k it, burn in hell you crazy bi*ch
 23codez said:
Will the real Grafted please stand up, please stand up
 DXFan619 said:

Then maybe you can explain why Kerry Polle's contact information is also Grafted's?

No, you can't?

Ignorant buffoon.
 23codez said:
What's popping bi*ch n*gga? Why you sound so mad on that vid? And for the sake of peace, I hope you didn't k!lled that white baby on your pic, you racist piece of human garbage. HOMO! ::
 23codez said:
bi*ch n*gga is always talking about emotions and catching feelings, yet he's mad as fu*k on that phone call Homo a.ss n*gga caught the major feelings after his ether. You should jump of the roof head first f*ggot ::
 23codez said:
Unfortunately all of this will blow over just like the whole Ross thing. We live in an age where weirdos are appreciated. Look at Grafted, he already has a few n*ggas on his nuts.
 23codez said:
Grafted's beautiful white queen dancing.
 23codez said:
I would like to thank all the little people, without them and their constant d!ckriding of Grafted, we would have never reached a 1000. And to Grafted, you had me at "crakka" :: You bipolar weirdo, you're one sick puppy. You son of a bi*ch, I wonder what your father is..

bi*ch n*gga! YOU ARE DONE!
 23codez said:
OHHHHHHHHH! So his daddy used to jizz in his mouth. Gotcha! Pretty sure Grafted was the victim, so no wonder why he turns everything into something gay. The poor weirdo is confused and a f*ggot just like his daddy.

He must have constant flashbacks of when his daddy used to open mouth kiss him and bite his bottom lip ::
 23codez said:
Thanks again for that wonderful comment Grafted ::
 23codez said:
Ayo Grafted, does wearing the skin of others make your own skin itch?
 23codez said:
Nah man, no one is gonna get away with dissing this kid because he's white, poor and messy. That could be fixed with some schooling and a vacuum cleaner.

But Grafted on the other hand is a bis3xual weirdo that loves the c*m of men in his mouth, and simps hardbody over fat white girls when he's supposed to be this big & bad black militant *

F*ck out of here with that. Grafted has been exposed as a bipolar weirdo. That f*ggot better take his trolling talents down to south beach and suck on Ross's t*ts. UGHH!!!
 23codez said:
BITE MARKS ON THE a.ss FROM GRAFTED!!!!

YOUNG!
 23codez said:
So, is the part about Grafted's pop being a child molester true?
 23codez said:
: I've been laughing for 3 straight days, while your God Grafted was hiding out like when his pops used to look for him to molest him :
 23codez said:
I have to go and study Grafted, oops! I meant to say Vin. Keep talking so that we can hit that 7 mark
 23codez said:
NO ONE HERE GIVES A RATS a.ss ABOUT HIS SKIN COLOR!!!! Spoken like a true Grafted groupie :: OR is this Grafted too? ::
 23codez said:
About what? About Grafted being a racist cornball? Oh hell yeah! But have I ever been MAD? NEVER! Listen bro, we ALL say some funny style racist sh*t every now and then, even when we don't realize it. But what's "serious" about this is that dude is a virus in here with his constant hatred. He takes things to far and never quits. So why not crack jokes on him. But we reached 7. Meaningless thing, but it was fun.
 23codez said:
grafted just got handled by a little kid You speak to him with disrespect because he's white, and he turns around and speaks (writes) to you like a human being You tried to play a humble young man, and got served.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 03-22-2012 at 03:57 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #155
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
maybe im just being a bit sensitive to this sh*t but there's nothing that sends more chills down my spine than seeing a sambo. there's just nothing that just characterizes humiliation more than the sambo..in my point of view at least..
 6 years ago '07        #156
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 khaos said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #157
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,938 | Props total: 8078 8078
**** Doll
 6 years ago '08        #158
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Black people are sensitive as fu*k. That's coming from a half breed.
 6 years ago '08        #159
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Graftedgenes said:
People like you are like maggotts they make me want to vomit.

I have never to my knowledge seen a group of black people use "racism' to effect the lives and livlihoods of groups of white people.

So many brain-washed and trained Kneegrows be on that bullsh*t and dont even have the knowledge of a damn child.

Untill these homogenized negroes understand Racism/Whitesupremacy everything else will only confuse them....word to Neely Fuller Jr.
You must have went to a small school
 6 years ago '06        #160
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 AyeDre said:
Black people are sensitive as fu*k. That's coming from a half breed.
no nation
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc