Janet Jackson Receives Racist Gift While on Tour

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2012, 01:36 PM         #121
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
Why? cause its happened 10-15 minutes from where I live,, and who told you no one cared about black on black crime?

keep talking that sh*t on the internet.
The thing about internet forums is that alot of deviants and miscreants can hide behind the safety of computer-screens and interact with actual Black people and fulfill their black convo fantasies and sociological curiosity.

They live vicariously through the Blak rapper/athlete in their avatars and take free reign to type the word "n*gga" at every available opportunity.....

What we need to do is identify them and hold a mirror up to their faces by accurately diagnosing their mental sickness and the motivation behind their posting.

After identification and diagnosis we should ignore them and deny them what they crave the most: our attention.
 6 years ago '04        #122
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 1290 1290
 4o 0z said:
>>needing to name names wen i gave clear examples of the hyprocrital/stereotypical rhetoric evry1 in this thread has given
>>implying tht id "let racism slide"
>>nt comprehending wht i was referring to concerning "the game"&completely disregardin the points i made
>>nt seeing all these scrubs tht believe they'r "enlightened" on a mainly mainstream hip hop forum

>>where u were wrong/ddnt comprehend
this was somethin u knew before u replied

>>tho i aint w/the whole goin back&forth arguing online; its a tendency peons tend to exhibit
you knew this, too
*Yawns*

...A 'tendency' you chose to 'exhibit' by replying. Hypocrisy is cool, isn't it?

And let's not start on your obvious deflection in the face of disagreement with your asinine points, dumb, unnecessary subliminals while talking more sh!t than a racist Message Board Troll, and a 'know-it-all' mentality and unwarranted self-importance regarding racial matters while hiding behind the representation of random font online, as we'd be here for another 10 pages.

Also, using these >> to illustrate your faux 'enlightened' points doesn't make you look or sound any more intelligent than the average 'peon.' That was something you knew, as well.

Next!

23codez said:
Your brain is cluttered with so much meaningless bullsh*t that you actually feel that you're making sense about whatever the hell this is we're going through. You want me to break things down as if you're a child, and I refuse to that.

I simply came here and wrote about my life experiences, and you didnt like what I had to say. You caught feelings. Relax n*gga.
'...Cluttered brains?' I'm not the desperate-for-attention idiot on here pretending racism against blacks doesn't exist anymore. And drop the deflection bullsh!t, as we both know you're incapable of 'breaking anything down,' especially regarding (In your mind) one-sided racial matters in Long Island and the Bronx.

Therefore, You and your b!tch-made, hurt feelings are dismissed, as well.

GraftedGenes said:
That video is disturbing.....what a House-Negro!

just saw this stat that showed that FoX news is barley even covering the Trayvon murder while CNN & MSNBC have been on it around the clock.

"Sly Fox" -Nas-
Exactly. Maybe we'll get some more insight on Fox News' bullsh!t from the expected defensive, apologist, '>>-' ridden posts from 23codez and 40 oz. I've never seen so many grown men act like b!tch-made little girls when others don't share their bullsh!t views on the world, and online at that. How pathetic. 'Linsane,' even.
 03-21-2012, 01:54 PM         #123
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
naw shown to me

You're IP address-----_____----_____:guns:

naw but, have fun being 5'4.
Be careful he may be a violent gangMember involved with the Triads & Tongs.

The Laos-boy Crips & Red-cobra Bloods are two violent Asian gangs involved in the drug-trade around here....I don't understand why they k!ll each other and prey on their communities......

Guns & drug paraphanelia being posted online is how Feds get their warrants and kick doors down.
 6 years ago '04        #124
The S-Word 
space
space
 23codez said:
You beastly creature you, what happened to your brain? When did I say that racism against blacks doesn't exist? You're an idiot
...You're still talking?

The only 'idiot' here is the one saying that blacks are more racist than whites based off of one experience.

Idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #125
The S-Word 
space
space
 23codez said:
One experience? When did I say that? Read boy! READ! I'm talking about my entire LIFE and what I've witnessed!

How are the shocks on that little yellow bus? Bumpy ride?

Go die somewhere
...How many Rep points from white posters agreeing with your idiotic bullsh!t have you received, idiot?

Take your own advice
 03-21-2012, 02:12 PM         #126
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
I think he is a member of the 3rd street lady-boukake-boys actually, he was born into it, his mom was already down.
Possibly......possibly.......

Boukake is homoerotica.
Asian pr0n is terrible..too much r*pe-fantasy, Anime, & school-girl fetishes

Were is that weird LiL Cassidy-kid that normally tag-teams with the ADHD-troll?

I'm waiting for them to do the "Oh my God he is so racist dude" "Why isn't he banned yet" "Dude why must you hate all Black people dude" gimmick....
 03-21-2012, 02:16 PM         #127
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...How many Rep points from white posters agreeing with your idiotic bullsh!t have you received, idiot?

Take your own advice
He has 2K posts but his Rep looks low....he's been thanked a total of 4 times (1 was today)

I don't think the whites like him, he's just their mascot and watch-dog...a non-white who will defend them for free.

However they do co-sign his posts and agree with him at a very high frequency.
 6 years ago '04        #128
The S-Word 
space
space
 23codez said:
Bye! Have to study! I'll get back to y'all insults later

[B]

The S-Word doesn't own his only deli yet!
...Was that supposed to be an insult?

Unlike you, I have higher aspirations in life I have both achieved and still working toward than being some stagnant, self-hating, living-from-check-to-check loser hawking half-spoiled, discounted meat and sh!tting bricks everytime there's a Health Inspection. In other words, improve that 'F' grade on your storefront before stepping to someone with a real future.

Also, I hope you're on Jay's payroll with all the shameless shoutouts.

LOSER!

P.S. What kind of 'deli owner' still replaces 's's' with z's? Aren't you a little too old for that?
 03-21-2012, 02:39 PM         #129
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The non-Black troll caught feelings and Used the N-word 3 times in his post.
 03-21-2012, 02:39 PM         #130
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Congrats on the MMG work, their movement is definitely about helping the brothas, I was proud when they put Beatbillionaire & Aonebeatz on the team.

I have no choice but to hire my own, my family, my friends, my a.ssociates, affiliates and people from my own community. That's my obligation and responsibility to look out ir my brothers for better or worse.
I feel u bra and preciate it. i see u holdin it down for rozay on here all the time
 6 years ago '07        #131
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17866 17866
 bigree61 said:

what about genocide,murder,rape,lynchings,kidnapp,burning schools houses churchs,kkk
police burtality,segragation,theft(of nations and people)crack,wars(for money and money only) and all out sub human treatment since america was born and that is still very much alive and well

and no the fu*k it can not be said for any other race

its not your fault this is what ALL white people have been taught since america was born
i dont give a fu*k son.

like i said it can be said for all races,my wife is black and is always saying how white people are racist but she hates mexicans with a passion
 6 years ago '10        #132
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Yall doin the most right now lol hahaha lol

Yall be goin back n forth all day, none of yall got jobs or school?
 03-21-2012, 05:06 PM         #133
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
you just a confused bi*ch

I bet you refer to yourself as mulatto too without even knowing the origin of the word

most dominicans are confused self-haters like yourself that try to distance themselves from their black roots and claim the ancestry of the people who enslaved you

hispaniard isnt even a word you fool
That f*ggit really said "Hispainard"? .....along with "Dominicain" & "Black"....poor confused little troll-kid.

That's like when a bi*ch says she's mixed with Puerto-Rican, Indian, and Spanish just because she bought a silky weave from the hair-shop.

It's not his fault, he admitted that he grew up around whites and in his pictures he looks lonely and confused...possibly homos3xual.
 6 years ago '11        #134
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
Damn wtf happened in here?
 03-21-2012, 05:40 PM         #135
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
Damn wtf happened in here?
Obonga going Ham on an anonymous avatar while waitimg on the kind-hearted whites to come in hear and denounce the so-called racism being directed towards Black folks....sh*t we might be waiting till midnight at this rate.

6 years ago '11        #136
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
Man this seems like some all out race war or some sh*t.

The last few weeks have been all race threads going past 10 pages
 03-21-2012, 05:51 PM         #137
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
lol @ dominicoon turning against the chink now

a couple pages back you were defending him and dissing black people just to ride his lil yellow d!ck

you probably sending secret pm's to wong chong saying how "lets pretend to beef so I can fit in with the cool black guys"
The Dominicoon got him on that Pedo-ish...he knew that was fetish & weakness, check this out:

206 MrSonics said:
of course people "like me" are in the majority, because we are victimized by ignorant black people

its always some black clown tryin to clown around or joke and make racist comments and sh*t..

dont you see that your people are the problem?? sh*t u guys are IGNORANT as fu*k

how many times have i heard dog eating, small p*nis, chink jokes from black people?? that go unwarranted or just come out the blue??.. or cracker, ur white mom loves my black c*ck??

exactly bruh.. dnt act like u guys are all innocent and sh*t.. i guess all those years of being bullied by the white man got you guys feelin a lil racist too

^^^ He says hes just joking but he seems insecure in his manhood because he felt the need to explain how he was teased and mocked because of the lack of size in his Noodle. :scared2:

Psychologists would say that his insecurity and hatred is based on "p*nis Envy".
 03-21-2012, 05:57 PM         #138
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
Since you wanna bring up p*nis

[pic - click to view]

ondatpurple said:
why you thinking about another man's d!ck tho?

I knew these two f*ggits were friends on some undercover homo sh*t

you must be the bottom boy because 23codez is acting like he doesn't want anything to do with you in public

but behind closed doors :hay:

I told you he has deep-seeded resentment towards Black folks because he has issues over his noodle......just psychoanalyze his posts.

Dont tease him, offer him medical advice or a herbal remedy that might help his condition.
 6 years ago '05        #139
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
15 Pages? Yep...Over 10 Pages Already. Easy Call.
 03-21-2012, 06:02 PM         #140
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

They got this sh*t in Asia were the little Asians put on Black face paint and sing R&B....classic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago