Janet Jackson Receives Racist Gift While on Tour

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2012, 12:06 PM         #101
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
bi*ches gettin upset in this sh*t

u can read the 3-4 comments directed at me and tell me if they were racist or not.. im just stickn up for myself.. stop cryin u ole slave a.ss n*gga

bi*ch a.ss granny got whippd for nothin, yall are still lookd down upon.. fu*kin trash
like i said take this outside with you for one day please

and you are asian

them same people you got that sh*t from looks down upon you even more than they do blacks

gook,charlie,slant eye,chink

you short-cant drive-cook dogs and cats-have small peckers-trans3xual f*gs

and your grand ma was giving n*gga a sucky sucky long time to get you hoe a.ss over here

we know that bi*ch had some fine alabama black snake

white people dont give a fu*k about you
 6 years ago '11        #102
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
i find it funny that she didn't tell her followers how SHE felt when she got it.....her opinions are probably like her personality...blank and empty
I agree with u, i found that extremely weird. Her tweet was all "how does maria make u feel?" On some calm therapeutic type tip
 6 years ago '04        #103
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 23codez said:
Wait, what? Lol Run that comedian part on me again. Whites get up and leave? Um no duh! A white couple leaving a show that's jammed packed with blacks, who've been bombarded with racist jokes are totally right in leaving that bi*ch.*

I have NEVER seen a show where white comedians went IN on black people with a clear distaste for them. But black comedians on the other hand talk about white people damn near every time they step on stage. And don't turn around and post up a racist white comedian clip, cause obviously there has to be some out there (I just so happen never to come across any).*
...Did I say there were white comedians going 'IN' on black people? 'Um no duh!' I was referring to whites that talk sh!t and joke about blacks, but can't take the heat from blacks, using black comedians as an example. I basically explained to you that people dishing it out but not being able to take it can go both ways, something you knew before you replied. Reading Comprehension works.

I moved back and forth as a child from a white neighborhood out in long island to a black and hispanic neighborhood in the bronx. And I've noticed that the racism is stronger on the black side. It's always white people this, white people that And with white people it's only once in a blue. I honestly don't think that white people think about blacks that much.. This is what I've experienced, so I dunno.

...No, you don't know.

Show me where whites have been oppressed for hundreds of years and living in the 'Hood and you'll see the exact same thing. Why would white Americans complain about being oppressed in every way in society when they never have been? Are you really this stupid? Do yourself a favor and drop the d!ckriding of and justification of white racism, as you're making yourself look even more ridiculous with every post What's next, you're going to defend your dirt-eating Asian friend in this thread? Have some dignity about yourself.
 6 years ago '08        #104
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
Racism is for the ignorant and fearful

With that said, in the western world, whites(especially those residing in red states) are the ones who keep this sh*t alive. even the one's who think they are progressive and empathetic when it comes to race issues can harbor those feelings

ill leave on this note though

when human beings can stop tying their identity to trivial shyt like skin color and material possessions then maybe things will change, but thats an idealist remark and i know given the divisive, narcissistic nature of mankind that will never happen.

even if we were the same color we would still find some way to divide ouselves regardless if it was something as silly as people with thick eyebrows vs people with thin eyebrows
I truly believe humanity is destined to destroy itself

[video - click to view]

YouTube her other experiment on adults...sh*t is wild. And a eye opener...
 03-21-2012, 12:22 PM         #105
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
am i japanese, nope
am i chinese, nope
am i vietnamese, nope

do i give a fu*k bout any of that bullsh*t?? nope?? im an american, suck my d!ck

and i see u talkn bout the white man alot, when did i ever say i love white people and i worship them?? never.. are u jealous or some sh*t cuz black people have never done anything but dribble balls and sh*t??

like ive been sayin, never thought id see the day when a slave would become racist and sh*t on other races.
oh I see you edited your post

No need to invite me to your p*nis, I'm heteros3xual.

You keep mentioning Chattel slavery and being bullied by a white boy so I provided you with historical examples of Asian people being bullied and brutalized.

Tell us the specific instances when you were a victim of racism and how hurt you felt inside.

Share with us the ordeals that you suffered at the hands of others and how venting your frustrations online is therapeutic for you.
 6 years ago '04        #106
The S-Word 
space
space
 23codez said:
Was typing fast, sorry. I meant to say that I HAVEN'T READ ALL THE MESSAGES. AND AGAIN, you misunderstood what I wrote.
...There was nothing to misunderstand--You used your insignificant experiences with whites and blacks to provide a bullsh!t blanket statement about racism between the two races, I corrected you on it, and now you don't know how to reply. So I state again: Why would you expect (non-immigrant, I presume) white Americans to complain about being oppressed in America when they never have been, not to mention the fact that America was founded and continues to thrive with their interests in mind?

In short, you either 'misunderstood what I wrote,' or you're not trying to hear what I have to say on the matter because it shatters your perception of whites that are magically incapable of being racist, and the evil racist blacks in Castle Gardens.
 6 years ago '11        #107
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
all yal n*ggas tht downplay whites are lettin this oriental n*gga fkk up yalls game
>downplay whites
main attack on oriental is placing whites on a pedestal
>orientals eat odd animals/bugs
whts on the menu in africa tho? or afghanistan? or the slums of laos?

@the end ofthe day its stil gon be racists of evry race & ppl tht contend to negative stereotypes simply cuz theres sorry a.ss parents tht teach tht backward a.ss rhetoric

tht whole "protect yer own" tip is a tool taught by kkk, nazi's, & the like....all yall n*ggas are tools no matter how 'enlightened' u think u are
 03-21-2012, 12:40 PM         #108
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...There was nothing to misunderstand--You used your insignificant experiences with whites and blacks to provide a bullsh!t blanket statement about racism between the two races, I corrected you on it, and now you don't know how to reply. So I state again: Why would you expect (non-immigrant, I presume) white Americans to complain about being oppressed in America when they never have been, not to mention the fact that America was founded and continues to thrive with their interests in mind?

In short, you either 'misunderstood what I wrote,' or you're not trying to hear what I have to say on the matter because it shatters your perception of whites that are magically incapable of being racist, and the evil racist blacks in Castle Gardens.
Forgive my interruption bruh but the poster you are addressing is an "attention-troll".

Click on his profile if you need further verification.

The poor fellow isn't of Afrikan descent, Asian decent, or Europeon decent he claims to be a hybridized version of some other form of humanoid which may be the reasoning behind his intellectual inferiority and mentally-challenged persona.

We typically ignore him during normal conversations and only engage him when we need an example of the effects of Ritalin on the brain functioning of children with advanced ADHD.
 6 years ago '10        #109
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
trying to make it 10
 6 years ago '04        #110
The S-Word 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Forgive my interruption bruh but the poster you are addressing is an "attention-troll".

Click on his profile if you need further verification.

The poor fellow isn't of Afrikan descent, Asian decent, or Europeon decent he claims to be a hybridized version of some other form of humanoid which may be the reasoning behind his intellectual inferiority and mentally-challenged persona.

We typically ignore him during normal conversations and only engage him when we need an example of the effects of Ritalin on the brain functioning of children with advanced ADHD.
It's all good, fam, thanks. I know dude is a Troll (Peep my first post to him when I called him that)--I just find it funny and pathetic how people put their race on pedestals as if they're perfect/incapable of the same sh!t they're denigrating other races for.

40 oz said:
all yal n*ggas tht downplay whites are lettin this oriental n*gga fkk up yalls game
>downplay whites
main attack on oriental is placing whites on a pedestal
>orientals eat odd animals/bugs
whts on the menu in africa tho? or afghanistan? or the slums of laos?

@the end ofthe day its stil gon be racists of evry race & ppl tht contend to negative stereotypes simply cuz theres sorry a.ss parents tht teach tht backward a.ss rhetoric

tht whole "protect yer own" tip is a tool taught by kkk, nazi's, & the like....all yall n*ggas are tools no matter how 'enlightened' u think u are
...Who exactly are you referring to? Name names if you're trying to prove a point and let racism slide. Also, Asian Trolls, dirt-and/or-odd-animal/bug-eating, Laotian or not, on Hip-Hop Forums' 'game' was already 'fu*ked up' the minute they signed up for the Forum, something you knew before you replied. Not to mention, anyone believing they're 'enlightened' on a mainly Mainstream Hip-Hop Forum is an oxymoron. You knew this, too.
 6 years ago '11        #111
space
space
 sixeight said:
trying to make it 10
 6 years ago '04        #112
The S-Word 
space
space
 23codez said:
I stopped reading at the whole oppression thing. WTF are you talking about dude? YES, you did misunderstand me, and now expect me to break it down as if you're a child. Stop trying to act superior to others and tell me about how insignificant my experiences were I don't know how to reply? Read what I wrote again and stop catching a titty attack.

And I wasn't defending or siding with that Asian kid. As soon as I read the "monkey" part I said WHOA! WTF, you think I'm here reading all these messages?
...And again I say to your slow, apologist a.ss:

Me said:

And do yourself a favor and drop the bullsh!t a.ssumptions, as you know nothing about me other than some random Font on a Message Board. Or let me say it in a way in which you'd understand--I don't feel I'm superior to anyone. My or pretty much anyone else's experiences with racism would be just as insignificant by themselves. So again, Reading Comprehension works. Face facts--You made a number of stupid, apologist-for-white-racism posts, pretending that anti-black racism doesn't exist anymore, you got called out on it, and now you're having a 'titty fit' in the midst of not knowing how to reply. Do yourself a favor and stop replying.

But before you go, I want to bring something to your attention--This is who your dumb a.ss is sounding like:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #113
sdotinc 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 97 97
remember when Diddy was snappin on the bi*ch for bringin in a "sambo" looking doll on Who wants to Work for DIddy? that sh*t was cray!!
 6 years ago '11        #114
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
 The S-Word said:
...Who exactly are you referring to? Name names if you're trying to prove a point and let racism slide. Also, Asian Trolls, dirt-and/or-odd-animal/bug-eating, Laotian or not, on Hip-Hop Forums' 'game' was already 'fu*ked up' the minute they signed up for the Forum, something you knew before you replied. Not to mention, anyone believing they're 'enlightened' on a mainly Mainstream Hip-Hop Forum is an oxymoron. You knew this, too.
>>needing to name names wen i gave clear examples of the hyprocrital/stereotypical rhetoric evry1 in this thread has given
>>implying tht id "let racism slide"
>>nt comprehending wht i was referring to concerning "the game"&completely disregardin the points i made
>>nt seeing all these scrubs tht believe they'r "enlightened" on a mainly mainstream hip hop forum

>>where u were wrong/ddnt comprehend
this was somethin u knew before u replied

>>tho i aint w/the whole goin back&forth arguing online; its a tendency peons tend to exhibit
you knew this, too
 03-21-2012, 01:07 PM         #115
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...And again I say to your slow, apologist a.ss:

And do yourself a favor and drop the bullsh!t a.ssumptions, as you know nothing about me other than some random Font on a Message Board. Or let me say it in a way in which you'd understand--I don't feel I'm superior to anyone. My or pretty much anyone else's experiences with racism would be just as insignificant by themselves. So again, Reading Comprehension works. Face facts--You made a number of stupid, apologist-for-white-racism posts, pretending that anti-black racism doesn't exist anymore, you got called out on it, and now you're having a 'titty fit' in the midst of not knowing how to reply. Do yourself a favor and stop replying.

But before you go, I want to bring something to your attention--This is who your dumb a.ss is sounding like:

That video is disturbing.....what a House-Negro!

just saw this stat that showed that FoX news is barley even covering the Trayvon murder while CNN & MSNBC have been on it around the clock.

"Sly Fox" -Nas-
 6 years ago '07        #116
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
It's interesting how this turned into a race war.
It thread didn't even mention that a white women gave it to her.
Everyone just a.ssumed it was a white women.

Very interesting...
 6 years ago '08        #117
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 23 23
wow this joint really did go ten pages... Anyway... if your not black you cant possibly comprehend the treatment that black people or other minorities receive. You can learn and cater your own beliefs to not be a "racist" but you cant fully comprehend. So stop trying.... Because truth be told, you sound racist when you are trying to rationalize it publicly....
 6 years ago '11        #118
space
space
Y do yall keep responding to that dude Just ignore it
 6 years ago '07        #119
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TedMundy said:
What do you call a white teenager in high school? The shooter.

some white people have yet to evolve
 03-21-2012, 01:36 PM         #120
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
i clown white people all the time too dont get it wrong.. its really just the internet and sh*t is jokes.. i dnt even feel this way bout anyone in real life..

and real talk only real racism ive experienced in real life were with white people.

im just sayin on boxden why do n*ggas gotta act racist on here?? yall aint bein racist in real life so stop doin it on here. i realize im doin the same but as ive said many times, i am just standin up for myself.
So in other words, you're a feeble minded drone that will reside on any side of the fence when "standing up for yourself". A waste of space that doesn't stand for anything, falls for everything and in return uses the internet as a tool to create the person you wish you had the spine to be. The "real life" comment basically confirmes the fantasyland that you reside in. Call me crazy, but my beliefs, morals, values, education and fortitude doesn't inflate nor deflate because I choose to hop on a PC. I would go on but it makes little sense. Anyone who needs the internet to create a world outside of their "real life" is obviously taking a massive beating. I guess, at times, life does make sense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy