Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2012, 11:06 AM         #81
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's how it goes in the workplace a lot of times.

What we need to do as a people is put ourselves in positions to hire our own, be our own bosses and look at Self-employment as a serious option over being someones slave in the workplace.

We need to learn how to be ourselves and accept our own, because as long as we are amidst these people there are going to be burning crosses, nooses hung, and spray-painted Swaistikas.
 03-21-2012, 11:15 AM         #82
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:
same can be said for the other races

what about genocide,murder,rape,lynchings,kidnapp,burning schools houses churchs,kkk
police burtality,segragation,theft(of nations and people)crack,wars(for money and money only) and all out sub human treatment since america was born and that is still very much alive and well

and no the fu*k it can not be said for any other race

its not your fault this is what ALL white people have been taught since america was born

Last edited by bigree61; 03-21-2012 at 11:18 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #83
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6425 6425
80% of this thread is pure trolling. i don't let racism fuk with me.
 6 years ago '04        #84
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1296 1296
 206 MrSonics said:
thats a failing business right there.
true fact, never do business with black people unless they are doin some types of sports or entertainment. 90% of the time they are fu*k ups/bull sh*tters.
...Boxden has desperate Asian Trolls now?

And let's not talk races and business (Especially with the guy i n your Avatar being a counterpoint to your bullsh!t 'argument'), as we all know if your people were half as proficient in business as you claim, they would've stayed in their respective countries and started businesses there.

'Linsanity' indeed.
 03-21-2012, 11:22 AM         #85
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
That's how it goes in the workplace a lot of times.

What we need to do as a people is put ourselves in positions to hire our own, be our own bosses and look at Self-employment as a serious option over being someones slave in the workplace.

We need to learn how to be ourselves and accept our own, because as long as we are amidst these people there are going to be burning crosses, nooses hung, and spray-painted Swaistikas.
^U right. Im a striving producer so i dont let what happens in a workplace get to me for the simple fact that i dont plan on kissing a.ss to make it to the top doing sumthn i dont like doing in the first place.

My lil bro signed to maybach as a producer, got two tracks on the selfmade album and we both get paid doing what we like to do. Grindn and working hard is the recipe for success.

I do disagree with only hiring ur own because that could come back to haunt u. Im from the hood and still workin on trying to get out and its sad that my own ppl hates on eachother at the same rate whites do r maybe worst
 6 years ago '11        #86
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 206 MrSonics said:
izzz not racis dass juss how izz talkz hmmkk pop
Tell me where you live so i can throw a brick through the window of that old a.ss "1st gen" charger of yours and wait for you to do something
 03-21-2012, 11:29 AM         #87
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
naw i made chimp noises

a couple clicks and pops too
i wish cowards lke you would take your computer courage outside with you for just one day and see how cute or cool it is to call a black man a monkey

and if you hate black people so much why are you on a hip hop forum

why not go to a country or rock website you fu*king soft a.ss bi*ch
 03-21-2012, 11:29 AM         #88
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a question for barack obonga. im a.ssumming u white by your comments.

Why does it bother you so much that blacks were just eating chicken at the buffet?
 03-21-2012, 11:30 AM         #89
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
,did you call them monkeys to their face?
It's difficult for them not to embrace their true nature.

......remember this behavior when one comes grinning In your face pretending to be "different".
 6 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 206 MrSonics said:
bi*ches gettin upset in this sh*t

u can read the 3-4 comments directed at me and tell me if they were racist or not.. im just stickn up for myself.. stop cryin u ole slave a.ss n*gga

bi*ch a.ss granny got whippd for nothin, yall are still lookd down upon.. fu*kin trash

How about you voice your racist views in public where someone can actually teach yew a lesson in watching your mouth?
 03-21-2012, 11:35 AM         #91
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
^U right. Im a striving producer so i dont let what happens in a workplace get to me for the simple fact that i dont plan on kissing a.ss to make it to the top doing sumthn i dont like doing in the first place.

My lil bro signed to maybach as a producer, got two tracks on the selfmade album and we both get paid doing what we like to do. Grindn and working hard is the recipe for success.

I do disagree with only hiring ur own because that could come back to haunt u. Im from the hood and still workin on trying to get out and its sad that my own ppl hates on eachother at the same rate whites do r maybe worst
Congrats on the MMG work, their movement is definitely about helping the brothas, I was proud when they put Beatbillionaire & Aonebeatz on the team.

I have no choice but to hire my own, my family, my friends, my a.ssociates, affiliates and people from my own community. That's my obligation and responsibility to look out ir my brothers for better or worse.
 03-21-2012, 11:39 AM         #92
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:

u can read the 3-4 comments directed at me and tell me if they were racist or not.. im just stickn up for myself.. stop cryin u ole slave a.ss n*gga

bi*ch a.ss granny got whippd for nothin, yall are still lookd down upon.. fu*kin trash

I appreciate your posts and your honesty because many of my naive brethren think we live in a post-racial society were people like you are the minority.

People like you are the majority, and the norm and maybe now some of these "friendlies" will believe me when I say we need to be ourselves, accept our own and identify our true enemy.
 6 years ago '07        #93
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
Looks just like Janet to me
 6 years ago '07        #94
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 justinjones said:
80% of this thread is pure trolling. i don't let racism fuk with me.
I applaud you sir:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #95
The S-Word 
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:

...The little Asian Troll that could is giving Rep points now? Face facts, Toshi--You're just like every other desperate-for-Attention, pathetic, puerile, scared piece of sh!t racist online--You talk big sh!t while thinking you're safe behind the so-called 'anonymity' of the Internet, but we both know you wouldn't dare say the sh!t you're saying on here in the presence of blacks in real life. Also, those whites you wish you were like and think love you & your people so much look down upon you just as much...fu*kin' trash. Why'd you learn English and come to America again...?

factsanddetails.com said:
WEIRD FOODS IN CHINA

Duck blood Sparrows are a common street and snack food. They are skewered, roasted and fried and served on sticks. They are often eaten bones and all between sips of beer in streetside stalls. In Beijing, you can get silkworms, grasshoppers, seahorses, and scorpions—with their stingers intact. Other weird food favorites include snakehead soup, duck feet marinated in blood, solidified duck blood, pork lungs, peacock and pig face. The latter is made by pouring hot tar in a pig head to remove the hair put not the skin.

Banquet specialties include cow’s lung soaked in chili sauce, goose stomachs, fish lips with celery, goat’s feet tendons in wheat noodles, shark’s stomach soup, chicken-feet soup, monkey’s head, ox forehead, turtle casserole, pigeon brain, deer ligament and snake venom, lily bulbs and deer’s p*nis.

A typical menu offers things like “goat genitals soup,” “pig hoof gruel,” “old vinegar jelly fish,” “fried goose intestines,” “know taste pork meat pie,” “chicken without s3xual life,” “pockmarked old-lady’s tofu.” “fish smell like pork.” “spicy ducks heads” and “lover’s lung.” Some restaurant serve donkey and the entree “Explodes the Stomach, Slides the Tendon and Fires the Sheep’s Internal Organs.”

Some people in China eat dirt as a "famine food." Analysis of samples of eating soil shows that it contains large amounts of iron, calcium, vanadium, magnesium, manganese and potassium—essential nutrients that are in short supply in times of famine.
...Like I said, Chun-Li, I'm not the one. Now 'f!ght that fire,' b!tch.
 6 years ago '04        #96
The S-Word 
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-21-2012, 11:54 AM         #97
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What happened to all the jolly-Negroes that typically rush out of the woodwork to defend so-called "racism" when its directed at their white Massah's??

......I don't see white folks rushing to defend your Black a.sses while that Carcass-Asian is calling you a monkeys

Jon Henrik Clark said Black folks don't have any "friends" all we have is each other.....so stop trying to fit in and a.ssimilate with these people, stop trying to subscribe to their cultural norms.

Be yourselves and accept your own.
 6 years ago '10        #98
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 206 MrSonics said:
of course people "like me" are in the majority, because we are victimized by ignorant black people

its always some black clown tryin to clown around or joke and make racist comments and sh*t..

dont you see that your people are the problem?? sh*t u guys are IGNORANT as fu*k

how many times have i heard dog eating, small p*nis, chink jokes from black people?? that go unwarranted or just come out the blue??.. or cracker, ur white mom loves my black c*ck??

exactly bruh.. dnt act like u guys are all innocent and sh*t.. i guess all those years of being bullied by the white man got you guys feelin a lil racist too
your "I can be strapped too" remark you messaged me via rep points are meaningless and cheap. I said nothing about gunplay so quit the tough asian guy act. You spew your vile racist sh*t like your gal and your sister had some mandingo & you wanna perform honour k!llings.
 6 years ago '04        #99
The S-Word 
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:
idiot african cant even post a .gif

go eat dirt

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

idiot Asian is such a hypocrital Attention-wh0ore

factsanddetails.com said:
Some people in China eat dirt as a "famine food." Analysis of samples of eating soil shows that it contains large amounts of iron, calcium, vanadium, magnesium, manganese and potassium—essential nutrients that are in short supply in times of famine.
 03-21-2012, 12:06 PM         #100
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
of course people "like me" are in the majority, because we are victimized by ignorant black people

its always some black clown tryin to clown around or joke and make racist comments and sh*t..

dont you see that your people are the problem?? sh*t u guys are IGNORANT as fu*k

how many times have i heard dog eating, small p*nis, chink jokes from black people?? that go unwarranted or just come out the blue??.. or cracker, ur white mom loves my black c*ck??

exactly bruh.. dnt act like u guys are all innocent and sh*t.. i guess all those years of being bullied by the white man got you guys feelin a lil racist too

Years Of being bullied by the white man yet many Asians still worship the white man.

Even after the Opium wars the Asian still loved his white colonial master.

Even after being rail-road slaves and herded into internment camps during Americas wars the Asian in America loved his master.

The Asian loved his white master so much that he joined Hitler and his Nazi regime during World War II.....imagine the Japanese joined the Nazi's....now that's funny.

The U.S. dropped two nuclear weapons on the Asians and the Asians bowed down...a defeated people....slaughtered them in Vietnam, bullied them.

Now in 2012 many Asian teens wear "white-face" or "Black-face" and get blepharoplasty eyelid surgery to look more like White-Europeons, they embrace HipHop culture and dye their hair blonde....

If you are insecure and angry because someone said you have a small p*nis and eat poodles then you need to find an outlet to vent your anger and frustrations and this seems to be a perfect forum for you to do so....so carry on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now