Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded Album Sampler

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2012, 09:31 PM         #41
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga talked about everything but the music^, i know your 16 but remember its just songs, cassidy would of got clapped up too, no matter how baggy his pants are.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 DXFan619 said:
Contrary to Boxden belief, I don't hate all of these YMCMB rappers, they just make it easy to be laughed at. I mean, look at what's happened in the course of a week.

Man talks tough to Tyga, Tyga tells him to meet him outside, they plug his girlfriend.

Wayne dressed as pope.

Drake getting rejected by a GQ writer.

And what about that big L Birdman took like two/three months ago?

Birdman bets 5 Million on Superbowl, Patriots lose Superbowl, Birdman says no one reclaimed the money.

I won't even bring up the Common/Drake beef.

I'm willing to give everyone a chance, but sometimes, sh*t is such garbage
That's all fine, they take L's like everybody else. They also take more W's tho too, so sort it our however you wish. My thing is, if you dislike an artist, or a brand, why continue to jump in every thread and complain about it? If I know I do not like the type of music Nicki puts out, why should I listen to every song that leaks, and then proceed to bash it again and again? What a waste of time. The same ones who talk sh*t, are the same ones who are the first to DL the new song just so they can call it trash. If you thought the last 10 were trash, why are you continuing to listen to the new stuff? Something doesn't seem right there, some ppl have nothing else to do with their time I suppose.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 BastardChild said:
ehhh shut up... your a young money stan which means your 16... wear jeggings and think parappa the rappa is a top 10 emcee doa
My dude you don't have to get so heated, it's just music.

You are in every YM releated thread the second they are made, who's the real stan here.
 03-20-2012, 09:36 PM         #44
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
The music is...average. Great production, no doubt, but lyrically speaking, it's whatever.

Like a Boxden poster said some time ago.

''If I want to get hype, I'll listen to Waka, if I want to learn, I'll listen to Nas.''

Not all 16 year olds are YMCMB stans. I'd rather be stanning a good rapper then a bunch of people that can't get their sh*t together on a regular basis, and ignore all the L's they take.
Learn from nas? this n*gga that spit blatant false historical facts on I know I can? Naw bro your physics teacher.
 6 years ago '11        #45
12kelvin 
space
space
space
$73 | Props total: 41 41
w got some drake haters in this thread... he said he blows out the candles and doesn't even make a wish anymore...why? cuz he got everything he wished for cuz he made it cuz he's saying how he's a champion... damn niccas be hating on dumb sh**t they don't even gotta hate on.... i tried to listen with an open mind to the snippets but damn i don't really like it i think her first album was way better...still had some pop on it but not as much she over did it...and roman holiday is super wack... the song with has could be good if she doesnt mess up singing the chorus we will see
 6 years ago '11        #46
12kelvin 
space
space
space
nas***
 6 years ago '12        #47
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 12kelvin said:
w got some drake haters in this thread... he said he blows out the candles and doesn't even make a wish anymore...why? cuz he got everything he wished for cuz he made it cuz he's saying how he's a champion... damn niccas be hating on dumb sh**t they don't even gotta hate on.... i tried to listen with an open mind to the snippets but damn i don't really like it i think her first album was way better...still had some pop on it but not as much she over did it...and roman holiday is super wack... the song with has could be good if she doesnt mess up singing the chorus we will see
That line was corny a.ss fu*k just admit it drake has a lot if corny lines
 6 years ago '11        #48
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Kid Cunner said:
I speak facts, yall fu*kbois get upset

*hates artist*

*listens to artists music just to continue to speak on how much they hate it*
You got to listen to the songs first before you can decide if you like it or hate it.

6 years ago '11        #49
12kelvin 
space
space
space
it wasn't his best line but it wasn't his worst I'm not drake di** rider but he's nice ...ppl hate too much on him for no reason...hes not gangsta , he never sold drugs, never went to jail...so all he knows is talon bout bi**ches then f**k it let me talk bout it... yea i kno sometimes he says something gay like "make me catch a body like that" we kno he aint bout that life maybe one of his boys or his bodyguard is but thats it cuz of that he's whack and all that....come on the reason i respect him is cuz he doesn't try to seem like a gangsta and he talks about his life even if its about some b**ch leaving him...w.e ...if i made songs ill make a song about going to work at 7am cuz thats what i do lol
 6 years ago '11        #50
12kelvin 
space
space
space
...waits for ppl to ether me ..cuz 1. i said DRAKE and 2. i didn't say he's a simpn ni**a or hes wack
 6 years ago '12        #51
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 12kelvin said:
it wasn't his best line but it wasn't his worst I'm not drake di** rider but he's nice ...ppl hate too much on him for no reason...hes not gangsta , he never sold drugs, never went to jail...so all he knows is talon bout bi**ches then f**k it let me talk bout it... yea i kno sometimes he says something gay like "make me catch a body like that" we kno he aint bout that life maybe one of his boys or his bodyguard is but thats it cuz of that he's whack and all that....come on the reason i respect him is cuz he doesn't try to seem like a gangsta and he talks about his life even if its about some b**ch leaving him...w.e ...if i made songs ill make a song about going to work at 7am cuz thats what i do lol
Well said i thought u were a drake stan
 6 years ago '08        #52
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
Hate to say it but this will be the number 1 selling album for a while, thick pus*y Onika has the
industry sniffing her pus*y scent and will do whatever she wants, her POP status is going to the next level.

I don't think even wayne/baby/slim realized what they created, this chick is on that status where she can put out anything and it will get eaten up, like I said she has the industry eating from her thick pus*y.

Last edited by The N; 03-20-2012 at 10:45 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #53
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
classic
 6 years ago '12        #54
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #55
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
why does it sound like nicki has that b pumper flow on some of these songs
 03-20-2012, 11:35 PM         #56
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

03-20-2012, 11:44 PM         #57
Joe DC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #58
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
this sh*t is a fu*kin pop album
 03-20-2012, 11:56 PM         #59
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
production value for the first 5 which i've listened to is pretty fu*king good...

HOV lane...don't sound too bad...

roman reloaded...okay, that christopher bosh line i think is comedy

standard drake feature...

some of the pop stuff isn't terrible, that chris brown track is gonna be a hit

the one after that is borderline to me but it's probably gonna be a hit too

then there's starships got everybody mad. it is what it is - a pop track, though i don't think it's redone's best work to be honest

welp, i'm not half as emotionally invested in hip hop as the rest of you to bash this one so
 6 years ago '10        #60
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

/\/\/\/\_______________________

/thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics