Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
scary sh*t
[pic - click to view]

03-21-2012, 01:25 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeatTycoon said:
Gay a.ss whiteboys in here planning orgies and sh*t. Got the house smelling like buttholes and ball sweat.
fixed

lol at grown men sleepovers

n*ggas dont sleep over no n*ggas house. we pass out at another n*gga house.
*waits for someone to spin that sh*t.
I done seen you whiteboys when I was in the service layin' your nuts on peoples heads and sh*t. Stickin your fingers in guys mouths when they sleep and s*t. Me and my son was the only n*ggas in our unit lookin' at pasties like

one dude said "we deployment gay." smh just another day being white huh?

just jokes... well kinda cause the sh*ts true but
 6 years ago '06        #43
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^ Yeah neither me or my boys ever tried to put nuts on eachother. We would fu*k with eachother like draw a hitler stache on someones face with a sharpie. Our genitals stayed in our pants.
 6 years ago '04        #44
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 ManWithoutFear! said:
fixed

I done seen you whiteboys when I was in the service layin' your nuts on peoples heads and sh*t. Stickin your fingers in guys mouths when they sleep and s*t. Me and my son was the only n*ggas in our unit lookin' at pasties like

please watch this:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #45
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,565 | Props total: 1186 1186
lol that actually looks like fun
 6 years ago '11        #46
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

Freddie the goat
 03-21-2012, 02:14 PM         #47
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you are getting to comfortable rouund here
 6 years ago '07        #48
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 ManWithoutFear! said:
fixed

this..or if it's too late and a muthafu*ka is too tired to drive all the way home you pass out on the couch, pass out at a homies if it's late and you're fu*king a bi*ch @ their pad, or if you're too fu*ked up to drive therefore you crash @ the homies pad..what manwithoutfear said and the 3 examples i listed, is the ONLY time grown men crash @ a friends pad.. you served in the military with your son?
 6 years ago '04        #49
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
...yea... i knew mike knight was gay...he obsesses over kobe too fu*kin much. and yea i did notice dude only highlighted sh*t after a.ss fu*king. all thats pretty much gay

now that all that is taken care of....
but yea.... it does look fun to jump on the mattresses.

we use to smoke blunt after blunt and play 2k and madden then we'd fu*k some women.
them games use to be prideful, but the best would be if you won, and got pus*y, and ya man's girl falls asleep, n*gga would be pissed.
 6 years ago '04        #50
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1431 1431
 Deniro732 said:
this..or if it's too late and a muthafu*ka is too tired to drive all the way home you pass out on the couch, pass out at a homies if it's late and you're fu*king a bi*ch @ their pad, or if you're too fu*ked up to drive therefore you crash @ the homies pad..what manwithoutfear said and the 3 examples i listed, is the ONLY time grown men crash @ a friends pad.. you served in the military with your son?
son= ya ace, best friend, good friend.
 03-21-2012, 03:27 PM         #51
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
sheeeeeit, there was times when my n*ggas BM's would kick my a.ss out middle of the night! Im knocked out! get up groggy all fuhked up! Got one of her girlfriends laying with me. Drive my a.ss all the way home! n*ggas dont give a fuhk! n*ggas dont be carin that you fuhked up and gottta drive! they let you stay over cause they just as fuhked up as you! and yeah i was in the infantry. the army was my first time really peepin white people out like that and how they are like live in full effect. im tellin you they DID NOT disappoint! its funny cause they would step to me and my man tryna be all hood and sh*t tryna get the "n*gga" out of us i guess and we'd be like, "what do mean guy?!" dude leave we be like, "this dumbass n*gga!" LMAO!!! came home on leave with mad of them crackers video games and sh*t! lol

and son meaning my homeboy -_-

you white aint you? lol
 6 years ago '09        #52
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13107 13107
 6 years ago '05        #53
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
if i can get my car out of the driveway... im going home... fu*k passing out at a freinds place.
 03-21-2012, 08:24 PM         #54
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jimmy superfly snuka!!!
 6 years ago '04        #55
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 sandninja said:
weird, at my sleepovers I fu*k my friends in the a.ss and make out with them while jerking the other friend off.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #56
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Stopped that planned sleepover sh*t in high school but it was hella fun... I feel passing out on the couch, rather than getting a DUI or k!lling someone dumb enough to be walking around at 3 AM, or k!lling myself

living >dying/jail/broke
 03-21-2012, 08:35 PM         #57
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chy zavala said:
when you are to wasted to drive home and pass out at your homies pad they never end
^wtf?!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #58
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 sandninja said:
weird, at my sleepovers I fu*k my friends in the a.ss and make out with them while jerking the other friend off.
 6 years ago '11        #59
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 5157 5157
Only rule me and my n*ggas got is if you fu*k a bi*ch and pass out wash the sheets before you leave, whoever house you're at will put em in the dryer.

Getting drunk....crashing at ya homie place only to find out his old lady and her friends stayed at the house and drank>>>>>>>>>

Her friend already ready for action

Good times goooodddddd times
 6 years ago '05        #60
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
A man sleep over = me being drunk after partying and asking my boy to sleep on his couch...

Wake up the next morning and give a nicca a pound and be out.

This shiit though, i dont know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy