Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,829 | Props total: 12543 12543
 HotBYoungTurk said:
that sounds familiar.
Eagles went hard in FA one time in the last 10 + years and it sounds familiar

Browns always coming in 4th in their division, now that is something that is FAMILIAR.
 6 years ago '10        #82
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 15703 15703
 Syphernix said:
I KNOW THAT

im telling what he meant, and he's right...eagles kinda suck at developing their own talent
id say just terrible luck with draft picks
 6 years ago '07        #83
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 lboog1423 said:
id say just terrible luck with draft picks
thats fair
 6 years ago '08        #84
space
space
 Mel Rose said:
there LT,RT,RB,all 4 WRs, TE, FB are all home grown draft picks.

On offense the only player of value who they didn't draft was Vick.

Defense is about half in half cause they added aso,cullen,babin, and now ryans but everyone else was drafted by the team.

the eagles have always been pretty good at developing there own players up until recently when they started making big moves in FA
We rebuilt our team on the fly...andy can't draft for sh*t on defense though, one great player (Cole) in how many years
 6 years ago '07        #85
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
That's my dawg... :(
 6 years ago '07        #86
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Mel Rose said:
there LT,RT,RB,all 4 WRs, TE, FB are all home grown draft picks.

On offense the only player of value who they didn't draft was Vick.

Defense is about half in half cause they added aso,cullen,babin, and now ryans but everyone else was drafted by the team.

the eagles have always been pretty good at developing there own players up until recently when they started making big moves in FA

Damn Andrew Luck is gonna fail so badly.
 6 years ago '05        #87
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Syphernix said:
I KNOW THAT

im telling what he meant, and he's right...eagles kinda suck at developing their own talent
thats just not true...we aren't good at drafting, but we are pretty damn good at developing talent. people have let these last two years forget how this team wasnt spending money like they are now

don't make pro-bowlers? i get it, we haven't won a superbowl...but you are going to act like shady, d-jax, cole, etc never happen?
 6 years ago '06        #88
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
great move.

struggled off the injury but even moreso to me because of the switch from the 4-3 to a 3-4, hes much better suited in the 43.
 6 years ago '05        #89
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 Cheeze said:
the fins would have won in that trade cause they would have traded away someone that was over the hill and still got value for him

Ryans > Bell

The thing is Ryans is better in a 4-3 and he's going to that

They moved higher in the 3rd round and got another 4th as well. How did they lose?
yeah ryans better then bell but bell was our leading tackler for the past few seasons, who is gonna play SS now? jones? he kinda sux.. i dont know how deep the draft is with safetys or if there are any left in FA.. but thats a huge hole to fill.. dumb decision.

is nelson still available in FA? i think he was coached by our new DC
 03-20-2012, 10:10 PM         #90
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that's kind of a steal...there goes the backup plan...

we gotta get lofton now at all costs
 03-20-2012, 10:10 PM         #91
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
yeah ryans better then bell but bell was our leading tackler for the past few seasons, who is gonna play SS now? jones? he kinda sux.. i dont know how deep the draft is with safetys or if there are any left in FA.. but thats a huge hole to fill.. dumb decision.

is nelson still available in FA? i think he was coached by our new DC
Jones got much better as the season went on just like the defense did overall. He shoulda been playing SS from the beginning though.

Being a leading tackler is very misleading. Yeah he can tackle but he couldn't cover worth a damn and always gave up 3rd down conversions to TEs like clockwork. Its been going on for years. He was 6th worst in coverage by safeties last season

We improve by default.
 03-20-2012, 11:20 PM         #92
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heckertt you better start doing sh*t like this
 6 years ago '08        #93
space
space
This one stings.

Players liked Eric Winston. I even half-joked that releasing Matt Schaub would not have been a more popular move in the locker room than the release of Winston last week.

But trading DeMeco Ryans to the Philadelphia Eagles was a body blow to Texans players that will take some time to absorb.

Football-wise there is a significant drop-off from Ryans to Darryl Sharpton. Significant. Leadership-wise, Ryans’ contribution can’t be overstated. Brian Cushing may have been the team’s top defensive player, but he doesn’t bring to the defense what Ryans did. Not yet.

Here are a few text messages from current or former players:

“WTF!! You know what they are up to?”

“Damn, man, and they talk about loyalty.”

“Cold-blooded, man, cold-blooded. But Meco will be better off for it. He’s going to dominate in Philly.”

“They don’t what leadership means, do they? Bet they won’t finish No. 2 in defense next season.”

“It’s an ugly business. We’re not the same team without him. Gonna take a lot to replace Meco.”

Players went onto Twitter with public comments as well.

Owen Daniels: “Seriously? Meco too?”

Brian Cushing: “I wouldn’t be half the player or person I am today without @DRyans59 this one hurts. Philly got a unbelievable player and leader today. #59″

Glover Quin: “Honored to have had the chance to play with and learn from @DRyans59.. True leader and great person… Preciate you bro.”

Eric Winston (to Owen Daniels): “Watch you(r) back kid. @owendaniels you’re the last ’06 guy left.”

The Texans don’t typically release statements on players they cut or trade. Obviously this is one of the exceptions.

Texans general manager Rick Smith’s statement on Ryans:

“DeMeco Ryans contributed significantly toward helping us build the foundation we hope will bring a world championship to the city of Houston. His professionalism and leadership cannot be over-exaggerated. This move was mutually beneficial for the Texans immediate and long-term goals, DeMeco’s career, and the Philadelphia Eagles. We appreciate all the hard work and effort DeMeco invested in our organization and wish him only the best moving forward. He is a class act.”

Leader on defense...just what the eagles need.
 6 years ago '05        #94
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
Really feel like your wrong Cheeze. They used Bell in the box to stop the run a lot and our linebackers couldnt cover the TE's which is why Bell was leader in tackles. its up to the FS to take control of the center field and while i like chris clemons (and even culver) hes (clemons) still young and has some learning to do. as for SS, jones was a major liability and made only a handful of plays. i really hope they have a plan for safety this year.

what the dolphins do have in their favor i their new D. coordinator who made wonders out of an average bengals secondary.. shiit.. he even made gibril wilson look good.
 6 years ago '10        #95
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 15703 15703
He's Baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

[video - click to view]

how dis n*gga not know who demeco ryans was tho

Last edited by lboog1423; 03-20-2012 at 11:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #96
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Nice look for the former Bama boy....Hopefully he'll help the Eagles defense get better
 03-20-2012, 11:52 PM         #97
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
Really feel like your wrong Cheeze. They used Bell in the box to stop the run a lot and our linebackers couldnt cover the TE's which is why Bell was leader in tackles. its up to the FS to take control of the center field and while i like chris clemons (and even culver) hes (clemons) still young and has some learning to do. as for SS, jones was a major liability and made only a handful of plays. i really hope they have a plan for safety this year.

what the dolphins do have in their favor i their new D. coordinator who made wonders out of an average bengals secondary.. shiit.. he even made gibril wilson look good.
I'm not wrong man. Yes Bell was a good guy and a leader and a solid tackler but he was horrible in coverage when asked to do it. 6th worst speaks volumes.

Clemons fell off from the year before. He looked much better in '10 than '11. Not to mention he was hurt in '11 but still was weak. Culver is a back up but not a starter long term. Inconsistent.

Jones played FS and was AWFUL in the beginning of the year. I made a thread about it -

But he improved quite a bit after the defense started playing better as a whole. He was basically a rookie starting cause he got no burn his rookie year. Everyone being out of shape, especially Dansby being 25lbs overweight, in the beginning of the year made the defense look horrible.

The only safety worth drafting that would start over Jones at SS would be Mark Barron from Bama. But it'd have to be 1st RD I think since he won't make it to the 2nd. But since thats the case we probably won't get him since we have bigger needs in the 1st couple RDs - QB, WR, OLB/DE that we'd address.

Jones can play he was just very raw last year considering everything.
 6 years ago '04        #98
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
 ThaShark316 said:
He was a beast and all, but still a 2 down LB. Just a fact, sir.
didn't know he was a two down LB but good trade for both teams. I'm shocked Philly actually went after a legit LB
 03-21-2012, 12:20 AM         #99
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-21-2012, 12:25 AM         #100
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanfora

Eagles announce they acquire Ryans for a 4th round pick and the clubs also swap 3rd rounders #freeagency
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now