Mar 20 - George Zimmerman Overheard Using Racial Slur On 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
Devils using desperate tactics and slander to keep one of their own from being demonized, when he demonized himself.
Whats next? He had a gun but hid it?
 6 years ago '09        #162
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
 Southern_Boi said:
For real? You posted pics of Albinos and people who visibly have at least one black parent and then ask me that dumb a.ss question?

I said this sh*t before but ill say it in a different way, since when did black become a ethnicity instead of a color. Here go a hint, probably around the time the white supremacy movement started rockin.

My knowledge and understanding goes 360° when it comes to this, tighten up.
All those people in those pics are 100% black(meaning both parents are African American, I wiki'ed them first except for like 2 pics that have no name) which is why I used them as examples. What you say is true with the black ethnicity point, but all I'm trying to get at is Hispanic is not white. White Hispanics = People from Portugal/Spain(both countries are in EUROPE), which is European. Everything else Hispanic/Latino is Central America/South America, which is NOT white. Ofcourse, there will always be a small % who can trace there ancestry back to Portugal/Spain, but like I said that is less then 10% of us, and that is fact.

White Hispanics is the equivalent of Albinos in Central/South America and Mexico, and again that is fact. But Barack already answered the question, which is Zimmerman is HALF Hispanic, which makes sense because Zimmerman is NOT a Latino/Hispanic name.

Either way, the color/ethnicity of this man does not matter. What matters is what he has done, and since hes only half Latino, he can pass for either Hispanic or White. UNLESS he changed his last name for the woman he married, which would make sense too, then he would be 100% Latino/Hispanic, not white.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-22-2012 at 06:02 PM..
 03-22-2012, 06:07 PM         #163
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga zimmerman started goin to SCC in 2003 working towards a 2 year degree and still hasnt reached it...man lock this dude up
 03-22-2012, 06:14 PM         #164
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
this n*gga zimmerman started goin to SCC in 2003 working towards a 2 year degree and still hasnt reached it...man lock this dude up

03-22-2012, 06:20 PM         #165
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

im watchin it on news13....the attorney general stepped down and now somebody else is lookin over the case so its lookin like dude will get arrested soon...hopefully then hopefully the trial goes down good

plus they said the cops know where he is right now
 03-22-2012, 06:34 PM         #166
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really tho...dudes goin thru prayer and people prayin and its one girl who wanna answer he cell phone and start smiling and wavin at the camera when somebody tell her she on tv

6 years ago '08        #167
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Chief Dee said:
Whether George Zimmerman is white-Hispanic or not, you dont get the fu*king name "Zimmerman" unless your family ancestry is mixed with non-white Hispanic blood. This motherfu*ker George Zimmerman is probably half "latino" at BEST, and is just using the latino card to make it seem like he's not racist. He was white before he shot Trayvon, then he transformed and became latino afterwards.
 03-23-2012, 12:13 AM         #168
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
anyone else notice all the closet racists adding that disclaimer before they drop how they really feel?...

ie:George Zimmerman should die...go to jail.....BUT ...
How am I closet racist? Cause I don't hear what you hear?

You're more concerned with convincing people he's hispanic/white and wanting them to hear **** more so than dealing with the fact he k!lled an unarmed kid, yet I'm the racist....

What a fu*king racist bigot joke you are

I say the guy deserves to be in jail, yet cause I don't hear **** I'm racist....
yo I'm fu*king off that logic

Last edited by Cheeze; 03-23-2012 at 12:18 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #169
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674

[video - click to view]

I waited until I got my studio head phones to listen. @ the 2:21 mark he does whisper fu*king coons. It doesn't make a difference to me tho, his punishment will be severe either way. Pll around him better watch their move because karma doesn't care whom it hits.

My black ppl let me ask yall a question. If ths was reversed in the same exact scenario but the murderer was your brother or son, would you be there for him? Me? I can hold no man/woman in their wrong. Esp something of this nature. I got my own demons to battle. Call me "fair weather" but I'd probably distance myself completely just to show my disapproval of such actions.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-23-2012 at 12:40 AM..
 03-23-2012, 04:18 AM         #170
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, how horrible and shocking. That kid had his entire life in front of him. So fu*king sad.
 6 years ago '09        #171
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
The city manager is the biggest uncle tom i've ever seen with his salarian soundin a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #172
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Baynut said:
White Hispanics is the equivalent of Albinos in Central/South America and Mexico, and again that is fact.

Just came back to laugh at how wrong the statement is, the one you called a fact.
 6 years ago '09        #173
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
 Southern_Boi said:
Just came back to laugh at how wrong the statement is, the one you called a fact.
Well it's true dumbass. I am Latino, been to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. Got family in El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras and Costa Rica. So how the fu*k would you know?

I'm guessing your dumbass ain't even been out the USA. I been around the world, especially my homeland and what I say is true. And again, when I refer to White Hispanics, I am referring to Latinos/Hispanics who can trace there ancestry back to Portugal/Spain, not the color of there skin. Which is less then 10% of us in fact I wanna say it's less but I'll ask my aunt who is a TEACHER in COSTA RICA and knows this sh*t better then me.

And lastly, if you ain't Latino, how you gonna comment about MY ancestry? My roots? Where MY cousins, nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, and grandmas/grandpas live? You realize its nothing but Jungle and Rain forest out there? Everyone out there is BURNT brown cause it's so fu*king hot, some even damn near black. Ain't no one even light skinned out there cause it stay 105-120 degrees 24/7.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-23-2012 at 09:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #174
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9634 9634
 MONSTALOCC said:
Devils using desperate tactics and slander to keep one of their own from being demonized, when he demonized himself.
Whats next? He had a gun but hid it?
fu*king pathetic

motherfu*kers are seriously trying to give a murderer the benefit of the doubt because he k!lled a black kid

this is why theres no hope for humanity
 6 years ago '06        #175
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Baynut said:
Well it's true dumbass.

It aint true.

Dude does not have enough melanin in his skin for it to be of color, he is white. Albinos are white, not black. You can call them african american, but not black. Thats the main reason we fought to be called african american in the first place because we are not just a color, besides the rest of the history that got stripped from us we actually do know that much about our ethnicity.

Iont have to go around the world to know there are melinated, people of color all over this bi*ch. And its weird because out side of certain parts of africa and asia most of them are a in fu*ked up 3rd world - low class environments. Most of the hispanics in south america are dark skinned and look how fu*ked up it is.

The main difference between a person of color and a white person is melanin. You lookin at it the way white supremacy set it up. They want you to think they traveled the world first and discovered this sh*t but everywhere they went the indigenous peoples there were black-dark-brown-red-yellow and the only way for that to be possible, since you need melanin to produce a skin tone with color, was for blacks from Africa to have been there first. Their own science proved humanity started in Africa so you put 2 and 2 together.

You sleep bruh, tighten up

"Civilize a 85er"
 03-24-2012, 09:36 AM         #176
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '09        #177
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
lol@ a black person trying to tell a hispanic what a real hispanic is or isnt
 6 years ago '04        #178
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
You guys sound stupid trying to say that he is white. Yes, there can be white skinned Hispanics but when people refer to white people or white privilege, they are not referring to this guy. In America, this guy would be thought of as a Mexican, period. Probably over 90% of Americans would say this guy was Mexican if someone asked about him and didn't know anything about him. Mexicans are probably treated worse and cared about less in America and especially mainstream media.

This guy still should be in custody though, he is a piece of sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #179
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 efromthev said:
You guys sound stupid trying to say that he is white. Yes, there can be white skinned Hispanics but when people refer to white people or white privilege, they are not referring to this guy. In America, this guy would be thought of as a Mexican, period. Probably over 90% of Americans would say this guy was Mexican if someone asked about him and didn't know anything about him. Mexicans are probably treated worse and cared about less in America and especially mainstream media.

This guy still should be in custody though, he is a piece of sh*t.
co-sign........dude looks mexican or guatamalean aint sh*t white bout this dude except his jew last name

but he comes off as a zelaous piece of sh*t......he isnt even a security guard he's just a neighborhood watch guy, fukk he romaing with pistols for
 6 years ago '06        #180
Southern_Boi 
space
space
Ok so mexican and hispanic are considered colors on here by the ignorant, good to know.

Jacc Blacc said:
co-sign........dude looks mexican or guatamalean aint sh*t white bout this dude except his jew last name

but he comes off as a zelaous piece of sh*t......he isnt even a security guard he's just a neighborhood watch guy, fukk he romaing with pistols for

fu*k your racist a.ss roamin this thread for?

He cant be considered white but his last name is because its jewish? The KKK hates jews just as much as mexicans. Yall need to re-examine what white is to yall, they got yall programmed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy