Mar 20 - George Zimmerman Overheard Using Racial Slur On 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
@ the idiots in this thread...
 6 years ago '09        #142
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 90sBaby said:
ZIMMERMAN is a white hispanic.

have you ever filled out a job application?
Where does it say he is a White Hispanic? And ofcourse I have and no where have I ever seen on a job application "White Hispanic" or "White Latino" only "Hispanic/Latino."

The only info I have read in regards to Zimmerman's race/ethnicity is that he is Hispanic, that is it.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-22-2012 at 12:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #143
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
there are thousands of young black men who loose their lives daily as a result of black on black crimes...now you michael moore you conspiracy thumping faqqot, tell me where the real outrage should be?

Truth.. This was a tragic incident that warrants being put in the spotlight because of how ignorant and disgusting of an act it was. But where is all the outrage for all the black on black crimes going on everyday? Everyone wants to call racism when something like this happens (which it was fueled by prejudice towards a black man, no doubt) but no wants to protest or stop the true problem. While these incidents may occur too often, they certainly don't occur at anywhere close to the level of black on black crime which k!llings and robberies are happening daily.

Same thing could be said about Latinos too but you don't normally hear such an outrage when something unjust happens to a Latino. It's the same thing with people calling out about police brutality and how they terrorize the black neighborhood and are the ones making it unsafe. I'm not saying police don't treat black unfairly but their job is to try and stop crime which is the real source of violence and crime in those neighborhoods. But when a cop does something (not saying it was right), alot of people on this board and ignorant people in those neighborhoods want to act as if the cops are the reason they aren't safe and while all the violence and criminal activity is going on.

While situations like these warrant the news coverage because it is despicable, people really should be up in arms about all the violence caused by the people who live all around you. Those are the people that need to be held accountable and put on blast because they are the main cause of all evil that is going down in those areas while situations like these may occur too often, they are seldom compared to the everyday k!llings from black on black crime or with latinos.
 6 years ago '06        #144
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Baynut said:
Exactly, ignore the rest of my post. There ain't no white people in Central/South America. When I say white, I mean of European descent. Just because some of us are more light skinned then others don't make us white.
Yeah it does. They tried to split the colors of races too hide that they are the minority. Fact is if you are red like they like to call hispanics you are black. The yellow asians are black. Asian and Hispanic regions all have people that are darker than some Africans. Now sit down and note that that black skin was the original skintone of the human race in Africa, then look at who migrated where, who invaded and conquered what lands, and who r*ped the women where ever they did invade and conquer. Then its very easy to see why some people are more light skinned.

The most commonly-used definition of "white person" is "a person with a visible degree of European ancestry".
Its visible who this dudes ancestors are, the thing about it is certain genes are dominate which is why hispanics generally have brown eyes and more african features.

Baynut said:
Just noticed you're a 90's baby, makes sense.
Wasnt yall pumpin out crack babies left and right?
 6 years ago '11        #145
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 90sBaby said:
i think he's well aware of the difference between race and ethnicity. im inclined not to called hispanics in america white as well. there are clearly whites and blacks within hispanic countries, however their history is not exactly like ours. "whites" in hispanic countries are generally of spanish origin. clearly spain is a european country but white in america has historically been defined as having northern or central european ancestry. for a majority of this country's history (in most places), if you weren't white, then you were simply "other". i find this to be synonomous with "black" or "brown" "minority". so to me, white and black within hispanic countries does not cary the same connotation as within this one. i dont care what shade a hispanic person is...i dont call them white in this country
 03-22-2012, 12:43 PM         #146
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe that dumbass white dude got shut down a few pages back thought he was doin somethin
 03-22-2012, 12:46 PM         #147
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Where does it say he is a White Hispanic? And ofcourse I have and no where have I ever seen on a job application "White Hispanic" or "White Latino" only "Hispanic/Latino."

The only info I have read in regards to Zimmerman's race/ethnicity is that he is Hispanic, that is it.
you're one stupid muthafu*ka...
 03-22-2012, 12:49 PM         #148
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:
for every travon k!lled by a george zimmerman, which happens once in a blue moon,

I must say your trolling warrants a pat on the back...
 6 years ago '09        #149
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 Southern_Boi said:
Yeah it does. They tried to split the colors of races too hide that they are the minority. Fact is if you are red like they like to call hispanics you are black. The yellow asians are black. Asian and Hispanic regions all have people that are darker than some Africans. Now sit down and note that that black skin was the original skintone of the human race in Africa, then look at who migrated where, who invaded and conquered what lands, and who r*ped the women where ever they did invade and conquer. Then its very easy to see why some people are more light skinned.
Again, just because someone is light skinned does not make them white. That is FACT, what you're saying is more of a opinion. Examples:

So these people ain't black because they are light skinned and have blue eyes?? Please GTFOH.

Barack Obonga said:
I did some reading and people are saying zimmerman is a german last name, and some are saying he is half and half, so maybe he's half white half____.
That would make more sense. Thanks.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-22-2012 at 01:25 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #150
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Little Dice said:
when have blacks ever demanded the president do something about the already high and growing number of single black mothers? when have blacks ever call on obama to do something about black on black crimes in the ghettos. just as we are here discussing this kid, thousands of young black men like this kid have already lost their lives. so excuse me if i dont give a f about this kid alone
we voted for him.............

awb5886 said:
It should have been you not travyonson olojiwan or whatever the nigs name is
his name is Trayvon Martin you retarded roid head. How dare you disrespect him and call him "nigs"? Your mother raised you like that?

Little Dice said:
Who cares of George Zimmerman shot a black kid? Black Kids k!ll each other on a daily basis in the ghetto anyway.
Who cares? Thanks for revealing your low iq and racism to us @ the same time. There was plenty outrage when this happened.

[video - click to view]

SmooveDude said:
i cant believe that dumbass white dude got shut down a few pages back thought he was doin somethin

Steroid use causes roid rage and belittles the p*nis, now u do the math
 03-22-2012, 01:43 PM         #151
mk88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ignorance in this thread man....i don't give a damn if the dude is hispanic, i don't give a damn if he said **** or punk, and i don't give a fu*k about these closet racists coming in here to voice their opinion because they can't do it in real life. The fact of the matter is, this boy got shot, unarmed, had skittles and iced tea in his hand in a gated community...not the ghetto. And for those of you arguing "well..sorry if i don't give a sh*t about this, blacks k!ll blacks everyday" is foul as hell, media got you desensitized from sh*t like this, that's a whole different arguement.

Imagine if this was YOUR brother that got gunned down from some wanna be cop carrying a gun, you knew your brother didn't have a gun, and his a.ss got shot and died? You wouldn't give a sh*t huh? Imagine YOUR brother possibly not having any justice, and the dude that shot him claimed "self defense" could possibly walk out free? If the shoe fits any of you muhfuccas, fu*k you and your ignorance....and just imagine, i bet these same people not giving a sh*t about this situation bought Kony shirts and bracelets sh*t..clowns man

Last edited by mk88; 03-22-2012 at 01:48 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #152
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
As I've always said, I'd rather a racist be upfront about their ignorance than hide it. This thread is doing a good job of weeding out the idiots. Thank you.

And justice for Trayvon. I've ran into some hispanic/white mutts before, and they were pretty bigoted themselves . Doesn't surprise me a bit about Zimmermanchez.
 6 years ago '04        #153
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Despite having white skin, someone who looks latino with white skin is typically not treated as if they are white but more like a mexican.. Anyone who looks of latin descent is treated like a mexican.
 6 years ago '06        #154
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 Baynut said:
Again, just because someone is light skinned does not make them white. That is FACT, what you're saying is more of a opinion. Examples:

So these people ain't black because they are light skinned and have blue eyes?? Please GTFOH.

That would make more sense. Thanks.
For real? You posted pics of Albinos and people who visibly have at least one black parent and then ask me that dumb a.ss question?

I said this sh*t before but ill say it in a different way, since when did black become a ethnicity instead of a color. Here go a hint, probably around the time the white supremacy movement started rockin.

My knowledge and understanding goes 360 when it comes to this, tighten up.
 6 years ago '08        #155
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Whether George Zimmerman is white-Hispanic or not, you dont get the fu*king name "Zimmerman" unless your family ancestry is mixed with non-white Hispanic blood. This motherfu*ker George Zimmerman is probably half "latino" at BEST, and is just using the latino card to make it seem like he's not racist. He was white before he shot Trayvon, then he transformed and became latino afterwards.
 6 years ago '10        #156
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
 90sBaby said:
he was white not mexican, why cant you retards understand what the word hispanic means?

cant believe these mouth breathing babbling idiots like you have such flawed logic.
it said on the news zimmerman is half white and half hispanic but this sh*t is fu*ked up he needs to be hanged and shot. even my own cuz in florida told me hispanics in fl are more rasist than whites there
 6 years ago '10        #157
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
 Chief Dee said:
Whether George Zimmerman is white-Hispanic or not, you dont get the fu*king name "Zimmerman" unless your family ancestry is mixed with non-white Hispanic blood. This motherfu*ker George Zimmerman is probably half "latino" at BEST, and is just using the latino card to make it seem like he's not racist. He was white before he shot Trayvon, then he transformed and became latino afterwards.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #158
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
You guys never heard of the 1 drop rule? he ain't white.
 6 years ago '06        #159
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 Baynut said:
I don't like this George Zimmerman dude but yall are reaching. It sounds to me like he said "fu*king cops, or fu*king punks."
ur an idiot. there was clearly a "c" sound. u and s.tex are dumb as hell.
 6 years ago '06        #160
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 awb5886 said:
its official this kid was expelled from school for a slew of offenses. troublemaker. prolly flashed like had a gun or something to the zimmerman guy.
He played football in Miramar. Troublemakers dont get to play football down here, coaches dont play that.

Too many destroyers on here to even attempt to build
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy