Mar 20 - George Zimmerman Overheard Using Racial Slur On 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-22-2012, 11:39 AM         #121
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
if that ban hammer was ever needed....
stfu. blacks are outrage because some mexican shot and k!ll a black kid. what about the worthless black hoodlums gangbanging k!lling each other everyday. what about the black men abandoning their kids and deserting their wives, leaving them to be single mothers, thats where the outrage should be focused.
 03-22-2012, 11:43 AM         #122
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:
stfu. blacks are outrage because some mexican shot and k!ll a black kid. what about the worthless black hoodlums gangbanging k!lling each other everyday. what about the black men abandoning their kids and deserting their wives, leaving them to be single mothers, thats where the outrage should be focused.
he was white not mexican, why cant you retards understand what the word hispanic means?

cant believe these mouth breathing babbling idiots like you have such flawed logic.
 03-22-2012, 11:45 AM         #123
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 90sBaby said:
he was white not mexican, why cant you retards understand what the word hispanic means?

cant belive these mouth breathing babbling idiots like you have such flawed logic.
u seriously expect moronic racists like that to ever clearly understand anything?
 03-22-2012, 11:45 AM         #124
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
Kiss my white a.ss boy
Your inbreed cousins can do that boy, looking like a shaved gorilla.
 03-22-2012, 11:46 AM         #125
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
u seriously expect moronic racists like that to ever clearly understand anything?
You're right
 6 years ago '09        #126
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3074 3074
 90sBaby said:

cant belive these mouth breathing babbling idiots like you have such flawed logic.
Hispanic = Latin American, which is someone of Latin descent you retard, go to school.

03-22-2012, 11:48 AM         #127
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Hispanic = Latino, which is someone of Latin descent you retard, go to school.

race and ethnicity, go to school,go to the library and look em up,or use that dictionary link you posted.
 6 years ago '10        #128
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
i guess i beat the homo test cause soon as i say the bi*ch on the bottom i aint give a fu*k about wat theyw 2was talkin bout
 6 years ago '09        #129
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 90sBaby said:

race and ethnicity, go to school,go to the library and look em up,or use that dictionary link you posted.
Wow so you want me to get specific with your dumbass? Hispanic specifically means you come from a Spanish speaking country or background. Ethnicity would be the specific country.

For example. I am Costa Rican, which would be considered Hispanic or Latino. So stfu and read a book.
 03-22-2012, 11:52 AM         #130
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
when have blacks ever demanded the president do something about the already high and growing number of single black mothers? when have blacks ever call on obama to do something about black on black crimes in the ghettos. just as we are here discussing this kid, thousands of young black men like this kid have already lost their lives. so excuse me if i dont give a f about this kid alone
 03-22-2012, 11:59 AM         #131
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Wow so you want me to get specific with your dumbass? Hispanic specifically means you come from a Spanish speaking country or background. Ethnicity would be the specific country.

For example. I am Costa Rican, which would be considered Hispanic or Latino. So stfu and read a book.
His race is white, go read a book, you think coming from a spanish speaking country means you cant be white? Spanish speaking countries are filled with white people, go to sleep.
 6 years ago '09        #132
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 90sBaby said:
His race is white, go read a book, you think coming from a spanish speaking country means you cant be white? Spanish speaking countries are filled with white people, go to sleep.
How can his race be white when he is Hispanic? You know how retarded you sound? That's like saying, "Yea his parents are from Central America/South America, but hes white."

And your facts are retarded. There are hella white people in Africa, does that make you white dumbass?

You go read a book, retard.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-22-2012 at 12:03 PM..
 03-22-2012, 12:01 PM         #133
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
How can his race be white when he is Hispanic? You go read a book, retard.
 03-22-2012, 12:02 PM         #134
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for every travon k!lled by a george zimmerman, which happens once in a blue moon, there are thousands of young black men who loose their lives daily as a result of black on black crimes...now you michael moore you conspiracy thumping faqqot, tell me where the real outrage should be?
 6 years ago '09        #135
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 90sBaby said:
Exactly, ignore the rest of my post. There ain't no white people in Central/South America. When I say white, I mean of European descent. Just because some of us are more light skinned then others don't make us white.

Just noticed you're a 90's baby, makes sense.
 03-22-2012, 12:16 PM         #136
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Exactly, ignore the rest of my post. There ain't no white people in Central/South America. When I say white, I mean of European descent. Just because some of us are more light skinned then others don't make us white.

Just noticed you're a 90's baby, makes sense.
the rest of your post asked "how can he be white if he is hispanic"

6 years ago '04        #137
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 Baynut said:
How can his race be white when he is Hispanic? You know how retarded you sound? That's like saying, "Yea his parents are from Central America/South America, but hes white."

And your facts are retarded. There are hella white people in Africa, does that make you white dumbass?

You go read a book, retard.
Have you ever looked at the census?

Hispanic

&

Non-White Hispanic

are listed for a reason.
 6 years ago '09        #138
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 90sBaby said:
the rest of your post asked "how can he be white if he is hispanic"

See this is why I tell retards like you to read a book. The only ones who classify themselves as white are people who can trace there heritage back to Portugal or Spain, which is in EUROPE. Because like Africa Americans, we too were conquered by the white man(Spaniards).

And that only counts for a small % of us. Under 10 percent.

Does that make you white? Dumbass? Now go read a book, or ask your teacher.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-22-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #139
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Man there is no way this man should not have at least spent a night in jail because of the incident even if they think he isn't guilty (which he clearly is)....

There is no way you could look at Trayvon Martin and think he is a threat... Kid looked no older than 12... Now if that was a real Haitian gangster, or Cuban gangster, there would have been a completely different outcome...
 03-22-2012, 12:27 PM         #140
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
See this is why I tell retards like you to read a book. The only ones who classify themselves as white are people who can trace there heritage back to Portugal or Spain, which is in EUROPE. Because like Africa Americans, we too were conquered by the white man(Spaniards).

And that only counts for a small % of us. Under 10 percent.

Does that make you white? Dumbass? Now go read a book, or ask your teacher.
ZIMMERMAN is a white hispanic.

have you ever filled out a job application?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy