Mar 20 - George Zimmerman Overheard Using Racial Slur On 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Sounded like he said fu*king coons to me, and I was trying to be as open minded as possible

awb5886 said:
all these black girls poppin out 4 or 5 kids just to get government money(my tax money) are f!ghting real hard to make it aren't they? I work hard to buy a loaf of bread and milk and a totinos pizza and the big fat black girl in front of me got a cart full of fu*kin digornos and freshetas with a EBT card. Everyone is looking out for themselves now not just white leaders. Theyve been doing it for years. Now there is no empathy among anybody. Its like its everyone for themselves now. Not like it was in the 90s. I miss those days

You do know whites compromise the majority of those who use welfare, and make up the most of population of the poor?

OH and that Justice Attorney could fu*king get it
 03-22-2012, 12:34 AM         #82
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definitely said "Fukking Coons".
 6 years ago '06        #83
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,862 | Props total: 14716 14716
I just watched an interview on Anderson Cooper 360 in which George Zimmerman's friend was interviewed and he described Zimmerman as an "amiable'' and "congenial" guy. He also went on to say that maybe if Trayvon had answered appropriately when Zimmerman asked him "what are you doing here", this situation would not have escalated. I couldn't believe the temerity of this fu*king guy to make that statement in light of these tragic events.

At what point did Trayvon have to answer to a random stranger who was following him and had no legal precedent to ask such a question? Especially considering the fact that from a legal standpoint, one does not have to answer such an innocuous question even if they are questioned by law enforcement as indicated by the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution. The racial overtones of this case are clear and this piece of sh*t must be brought to justice and answer for murdering an innocent, 17-year old kid in cold blood.

Last edited by tdub-zr0; 03-22-2012 at 12:52 AM..
 03-22-2012, 12:51 AM         #84
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guy should be locked up obviously cause the story makes zero sense but all I hear on the tape is fu*king punks or c*nts
 6 years ago '07        #85
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2459 2459
Regardless of what he said or didn't say..the fact is he k!lled a 17 year old boy for no reason..he basically attacked him and when a struggle ensued shot him dead and claimed self defense ..may this f*ggot be burned alive and forever burn in eternal hell fire after death
 6 years ago '10        #86
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
Dude seriously fu*ked himself beyond redemption, whether he said **** or not, really doesn't matter. But the nerve of his bff saying Trayvon should have explained himself is sheer racial arrogance. fu*k him as well.

You know whats funny tho? That fairy that got jumped in Atlanta had continental news attention yet Trayvon was murdered and was initially under reported.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-22-2012 at 02:16 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,789 | Props total: 672 672
this whole thing just makes me fu*kin sick to my stomach
 6 years ago '04        #88
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 6301 6301
[QUOTE=awb5886;22660138]all these black girls poppin out 4 or 5 kids just to get government money(my tax money) are f!ghting real hard to make it aren't they? I work hard to buy a loaf of bread and milk and a totinos pizza and the big fat black girl in front of me got a cart full of fu*kin digornos and freshetas with a EBT card. Everyone is looking out for themselves now not just white leaders. Theyve been doing it for years. Now there is no empathy among anybody. Its like its everyone for themselves now. Not like it was in the 90s. I miss those days
I agree^ especially considering whites are ranked FIRST in welfare recipients and foodstamps. Check the FACTS before u troll sir
 6 years ago '07        #89
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 DelbertMengel said:
u can't be hispanic and racist?

would have been the better response.
this! hispanic families can be very racist.
 6 years ago '07        #90
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 shadydre85 said:
hes hispanic but there hispanics are considerd "white" in florida
man if you dont shut the fu*k up with that " oh he is hispanic bullsh*t". go read a book you idiot
 03-22-2012, 02:17 AM         #91
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall in here arguin bout whether he said **** r not. none of that sh*t even matters. he k!lled the unarmed kid for no reason.

sh*t i aint neva had to shoot someone after, r while f!ghtin em and im only 5'8 and 145 n fought dudes wayyy bigger than me. the kid was yelling help which u hear on the phone n was shot which u hear on the phone.

i dont even understand wtf the signing of a petition is for which i did sign but the sh*t is clear as day it was a hate crime. zimmerman gone get whats coming to him regardless
 6 years ago '11        #92
imsochrisp 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 154 154
I'm hearing goof and ****.
 6 years ago '06        #93
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
The whole situation is fu*ked up. That young dude who died and his family deserves some justice.

No matter if this is racial or whatever the case maybe or could have been he deserves justice. There are enough young people dying over ignorant sh*t but in this case that young dude was innocent and not doing anything or bothering anyone. Just sad.

Last edited by davon4204; 03-22-2012 at 04:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #94
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,452 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Mathematic said:
Honestly, I can't tell what he's saying but if he said "coons".. Would this be considered a hate crime?
me either. can't really hear what it is.

I do hear that he's scared and nervous. Hear that clearly.
 6 years ago '06        #95
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 2660 2660
Thats why I'm not feeling hispanics using, "n|gga"...as a term of endearment....

...I don't care where u from.
 6 years ago '05        #96
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 swayze said:
F!! what he said .. He k!lled a kid people on some civilian super hero racist bs.

This is whats getting lost in the whole situation.White people don't hear racial slurs Black people do hear racial slurs. but what your all not seeing is a mother lost her son b/c some overzealous idiot couldn't control himself and took this young brothers life. Racist or not.....This clown George Zimmerman is a murderER!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #97
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93

You do know whites compromise the majority of those who use welfare, and make up the most of population of the poor?

yeah whiteboy my fukkin tax money
 6 years ago '04        #98
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2004 2004
 Michael_Moore said:
I hate to digress from an important topic but are y'all not seeing this beautiful lawyer?

A legit 8.95+ with a law degree = wifey

6 years ago '10        #99
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,840 | Props total: 20758 20758
He said punks..Heard it on the first listen.

Rewind it again, heard it on the second listen.

Listened to it for a third time heard punks & told myself we got a lot of "hearing what they wanna hear" motherfu*kers on boxden
 6 years ago '10        #100
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He said punks..Heard it on the first listen.

Rewind it again, heard it on the second listen.

Listened to it for a third time heard punks & told myself we got a lot of "hearing what they wanna hear" motherfu*kers on boxden
who cares if it was punks or coons

how does that make the situation any better?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago