Mar 20 - George Zimmerman Overheard Using Racial Slur On 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 dre03 said:
Wasn't the George dude hispanic???
hispanics in florida are just as rasist as whites in fl i would no cuz i have family down there and they hate blacks!! they dont like you dating there women or your kids hanging out together its crazy down there.
 03-21-2012, 08:19 PM         #62
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t happened a few miles from me apparently
 6 years ago '04        #63
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 58 58
toy cop k!ll a nikkka his a hero!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #64
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
I dont care wht he said he k!lled that lil boy for no reason, karma is a bi*ch.
 03-21-2012, 08:52 PM         #65
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLADHEATER said:
toy cop k!ll a nikkka his a hero!!!!
 03-21-2012, 08:54 PM         #66
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
he said punks and thats all there is to that. there is a clear P and K.
even if thats what he said it was still a cold blooded murder
if you are sitting there trying to justify it then you're a piece of sh*t too
 03-21-2012, 09:10 PM         #67
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"fu*kin coons" can be heard loud and clear... fu*k his dad too
 03-21-2012, 09:16 PM         #68
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
Maybe it was. sh*t happens everyday. Hell Obama won't even speak out on it -it is what it is. A tragedy but its real life
maybe it was?
I suppose you and the other zimmerman sympathizers have no empathy for the kid because he was black and you feel no connection
even more since you probably have the same pre-conceived notions about young black males in a white neighborhood
 03-21-2012, 09:21 PM         #69
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people in denial part 105310.13522.10.201.2012.1210.02.12012

its alright karma is catching up to hateful white folks tho...meth and other drugs is starting to run rapid in ur community, jobs and debt is mounting, ur corrupt "leaders" look out for themselves

pretty soon youll be the n1ggers u look down upon....lets see if u have the strenght to f!ght like the blacks did tho
 03-21-2012, 09:27 PM         #70
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
I just said it is what it is..a tragedy. Whether he's racist or just stupid idk but he said punks. I do know that if i was to walk in a black neighborhood with a polo and some sperrys on I might not get shot but probably jumped at the least.
first off not all black neighborhoods are low class, poverty ridden areas but for your argument sake lets say this is the type of neighborhood you are referring to
are you really trying to compare a ghetto to a gated community where kids are supposed to feel safe?
its a shame that the kid couldn't make it home without being executed by a hateful trigger happy wannabe police officer who didn't even have the credentials to be a neighborhood watchman
 03-21-2012, 09:32 PM         #71
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
all these black girls poppin out 4 or 5 kids just to get government money(my tax money) are f!ghting real hard to make it aren't they? I work hard to buy a loaf of bread and milk and a totinos pizza and the big fat black girl in front of me got a cart full of fu*kin digornos and freshetas with a EBT card. Everyone is looking out for themselves now not just white leaders. Theyve been doing it for years. Now there is no empathy among anybody. Its like its everyone for themselves now. Not like it was in the 90s. I miss those days
see I knew you had deep seated prejudice and disdain for blacks
this right here pretty much proves it
forget about the millions of whites on welfare
lets just talk about the young black women who only account for 5% of the gotdamn population in america
no wonder you are trying to justify zimmerman's actions
and the funny thing is you try to mask your prejudice under the premise of survivalism in a free society
I bet you were happy to hear the news
 03-21-2012, 09:35 PM         #72
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awb5886 said:
all these black girls poppin out 4 or 5 kids just to get government money(my tax money) are f!ghting real hard to make it aren't they? I work hard to buy a loaf of bread and milk and a totinos pizza and the big fat black girl in front of me got a cart full of fu*kin digornos and freshetas with a EBT card. Everyone is looking out for themselves now not just white leaders. Theyve been doing it for years. Now there is no empathy among anybody. Its like its everyone for themselves now. Not like it was in the 90s. I miss those days
u miss those days because being white was advantage...pretty soon ur people will be forced to actually work to make it in life

blacks gotta work 5 times harder...every sucess black person i know is a beast....theyre damn near perfect at their job....they gotta be just to keep a spot next to their incompetent coworkers

Last edited by DrX; 03-22-2012 at 12:48 AM..
 03-21-2012, 09:38 PM         #73
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
u miss those days because being white was advantage...pretty soon ur people will be forced to actually to work to make it in life

blacks gotta work 5 times harder...every sucess black person i know is a beast....theyre damn near perfect at their job....they gotta be just to keep a spot next to their incompetent coworkers
its funny how he ignores the millions of whites who live in poverty, residing in trailer parks and mooching off the government, or as he puts it "his tax money"
I suppose young black women are the only users of EBT cards and such
 6 years ago '04        #74
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
fu*k George Zimmerman and his father. Funny how this stupid fu*ker fears for his life and is hiding, yet he just k!lled and innocent teenager in cold blood without remorse. When he is arrested I bet he never makes it to jail, and if he does they will take him out inside. I hope he is in pieces somewhere.
 6 years ago '06        #75
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
mox news?
 03-21-2012, 09:56 PM         #76
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*king hate these white devils I must say I'm pleased with the outcry that Blacks are having with this, we cannot let this sh*t slide. This devils been k!lling our Black children without repercussions or jail time. Hopefully the Black militia that is searching for George Zimmerman catch this f*ggot white piece of sh*t, he should be lynched.
 6 years ago '07        #77
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Coo Coo Cal said:
first off not all black neighborhoods are low class, poverty ridden areas but for your argument sake lets say this is the type of neighborhood you are referring to
are you really trying to compare a ghetto to a gated community where kids are supposed to feel safe?
its a shame that the kid couldn't make it home without being executed by a hateful trigger happy wannabe police officer who didn't even have the credentials to be a neighborhood watchman
 Coo Coo Cal said:
see I knew you had deep seated prejudice and disdain for blacks
this right here pretty much proves it
forget about the millions of whites on welfare
lets just talk about the young black women who only account for 5% of the gotdamn population in america
no wonder you are trying to justify zimmerman's actions
and the funny thing is you try to mask your prejudice under the premise of survivalism in a free society
I bet you were happy to hear the news
now that's how you destroy an ignorant "point"

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 03-21-2012 at 10:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 awb5886 said:
What a fu*king idiot.
 03-21-2012, 10:42 PM         #79
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Clearly there is something wrong with you my dude.

Muffled a lil...yea, too hard to understand no. He said "fu*king coons" how you got "punk" outta that is beyond me I think you hearing what you wanna hear, see how that work
I never heard **** with an 'unk' ending.
 6 years ago '10        #80
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 lifeundthescope said:
I fu*king hate these white devils I must say I'm pleased with the outcry that Blacks are having with this, we cannot let this sh*t slide. This devils been k!lling our Black children without repercussions or jail time. Hopefully the Black militia that is searching for George Zimmerman catch this f*ggot white piece of sh*t, he should be lynched.
hes hispanic but there hispanics are considerd "white" in florida
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy