Mar 20 - George Zimmerman Overheard Using Racial Slur On 911 Call Before Killing Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Ok so mexican and hispanic are considered colors on here by the ignorant, good to know.

They are not colors. Many latin people have white skin but you can tell they are latinos most the time. When people are talking bad about white people and white privilege, you know who they are talking about. They aren't talking about white skinned latinos because people, no matter how ignorant they are, consider people who look latino, Mexican. If this story wouldn't of happened, any of you guys who saw a picture of this guy wouldn't consider him to be a WHITE MAN. This guy would not benefit from white privilege, he would be seen as dirty mexican to most.
 6 years ago '09        #182
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
 Jacc Blacc said:
lol@ a black person trying to tell a hispanic what a real hispanic is or isnt
I know right? I'm just done talking to this dumbass, he keeps going back to his "If you're light skinned(white), you're automatically white or part white." Which is beyond retarded, so I am just done talking with a mentally slow retard.

And I been reading about Zimmerman, his mom is from Guatemala, and his dad is German. Here is a more recent picture of him:

[pic - click to view]

He clearly looks Hispanic/Latino to me, however technically speaking he is only 50%. Still if you seen this dude on the streets you would 100% say he is Latino/Hispanic/Mexican/Whatever.

On top of that he is Catholic, which is what 90%+ of Latinos/Hispanics/Mexicans are.

Last edited by Baynut; 03-24-2012 at 10:01 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #183
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Baynut said:
I know right? I'm just done talking to this dumbass, he keeps going back to his "If you're light skinned(white), you're automatically white or part white." Which is beyond retarded, so I am just done talking with a mentally slow retard.

And I been reading about Zimmerman, his mom is from Guatemala, and his dad is German. Here is a more recent picture of him:

[pic - click to view]

He clearly looks Hispanic/Latino to me, however technically speaking he is only 50%. Still if you seen this dude on the streets you would 100% say he is Latino/Hispanic/Mexican/Whatever.

On top of that he is Catholic, which is what 90%+ of Latinos/Hispanics/Mexicans are.
U white boys are some disgusting individuals. How bout u stop arguing what race this man is and open ur eyes to the bigger issue of this tragedy. Zimmerman and people like him are trying to use racial profiling as an excuse to commit murder.

Basically i have to be careful how "black" i portray myself in certain parts of this country or an ignorant racist has the right to k!ll me.

Zimmerman didn't create this problem, he's just a product of it. People like him constitute the MAJORITY of the people in this country, that's why he's been able to get away with it for so long. I shouldn't have to say who the people are who make up this MAJORITY, its more than obvious.......
 6 years ago '09        #184
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
 SugaHillRomello said:
U white boys are some disgusting individuals. How bout u stop arguing what race this man is and open ur eyes to the bigger issue of this tragedy. Zimmerman and people like him are trying to use racial profiling as an excuse to commit murder.

Basically i have to be careful how "black" i portray myself in certain parts of this country or an ignorant racist has the right to k!ll me.

Zimmerman didn't create this problem, he's just a product of it. People like him constitute the MAJORITY of the people in this country, that's why he's been able to get away with it for so long. I shouldn't have to say who the people are who make up this MAJORITY, its more than obvious.......
Number 1, I ain't white and number 2, the other person who I was having the discussion with(Southern_Boi) is black. So STFU, I understand that the color/race/ethnicity doesn't matter, but that don't mean anyone has a right to make this a racial thing by calling someone "White, Cracker, or whatever" when he is not. That is all.
 03-25-2012, 05:55 PM         #185
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

03-26-2012, 02:23 AM         #186
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP saying Zimmerman is Mexican, his mother is Peruvian.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy