Garnett on Teague - "I don’t even know who you are talking about. That guy’s a nobody,’

most viewed right now
 77
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-20-2012, 07:36 AM         #1
9370 pageviews
89 comments


luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Garnett on Teague - "I don’t even know who you are talking about. That guy’s a nobody,’
 

 
imageimage

Kevin Garnett, who delivered 16 points and 8 rebounds in 37 minutes, was asked if Teague’s dunk angered the team. "I don’t even know who you are talking about. That guy’s a nobody,’’


[video - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 http://www.youtube.com/wa .. nEIsr0k#t=135s


Last edited by luker1920; 03-20-2012 at 07:40 AM..

89 comments for "Garnett on Teague - "I don’t even know who you are talking about. That guy’s a nobody,’"

 6 years ago '08        #2
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,462 | Props total: 9454 9454
I bet he wouldn't have said that sh*t if Ivan Johnson dunked on him. Still talkin sh*t about PGs and euros.
 03-20-2012, 07:41 AM         #3
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
I bet he wouldn't have said that sh*t if Josh Smith dunked on him. Still talkin sh*t about PGs and euros.
Josh Smith's retarded a.ss is to busy taking ugly a.ss 20 foot jumpers and shooting his team out of games time and time again

 6 years ago '04        #4
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
i used to like that n*gga before he got to boston
 6 years ago '04        #5
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
 luker1920 said:
Josh Smith's retarded a.ss is to busy taking ugly a.ss 20 foot jumpers and shooting his team out of games time and time again

check the stats bra he aint been jackin up shots like that all year and for the most part he been hittin em if he do shoot
 03-20-2012, 07:47 AM         #6
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
check the stats bra he aint been jackin up shots like that all year and for the most part he been hittin em if he do shoot
Josh Smith is a very good player

but that n*ggas IQ is probably the worst in the league, he shoots his team out of the game, takes stupid jumpers, bricks free throws

even his hometown continues to boo him every time he takes a jumper because not only does it look stupid , it is stupid

This n*gga is a bonehead to the fullest extent, and while hes so versatile and does it all on the court, his IQ destroys his value
 6 years ago '04        #7
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
 luker1920 said:
Josh Smith is a very good player

but that n*ggas IQ is probably the worst in the league, he shoots his team out of the game, takes stupid jumpers, bricks free throws

even his hometown continues to boo him every time he takes a jumper because not only does it look stupid , it is stupid

This n*gga is a bonehead to the fullest extent, and while hes so versatile and does it all on the court, his IQ destroys his value
yea his iq is low but he aint been shootin like he been the past couple years is all im sayin and he averaging 25 a game in march from a combo of shooting and takin it to the rim. jus sayin
 03-20-2012, 07:51 AM         #8
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
yea his iq is low but he aint been shootin like he been the past couple years is all im sayin and he averaging 25 a game in march from a combo of shooting and takin it to the rim. jus sayin
im not taking anything away from him, he had a nice stretch

but look at his last 2 games, somebody needs to tell him to calm the fu*k down with the jumpers

i was so thankful he was shooting , it allowed the Celtics to win that game
 6 years ago '04        #9
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
 luker1920 said:
im not taking anything away from him, he had a nice stretch

but look at his last 2 games, somebody needs to tell him to calm the fu*k down with the jumpers

i was so thankful he was shooting , it allowed the Celtics to win that game
yea the n*gga gets on a roll and think he can shoot anything but he jus needs to realize his strength is down low
 6 years ago '07        #10
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
check the stats bra he aint been jackin up shots like that all year and for the most part he been hittin em if he do shoot
he's 1st on his team and 5th in the league in attempts per game from 16-23 feet (5.9), just ahead of lebron. he shoots 33% on them. 7.4 of his 15.8 shots per game are long jumpers. this is actually the most long jumpers he's ever taken by a considerable amount.

 6 years ago '07        #11
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
i saw the highlight on the top play this AM, and thought the same thing dude got all hyped over an average dunk on ray allen sweet bro
 6 years ago '04        #12
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
 joshdogg26 said:
he's 1st on his team and 5th in the league in attempts per game from 16-23 feet (5.9), just ahead of lebron. he shoots 33% on them. 7.4 of his 15.8 shots per game are long jumpers. this is actually the most long jumpers he's ever taken by a considerable amount.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #13
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$9,693 | Props total: 5912 5912
KG right tho

that n*gga Teague was feelin his self a lil too much just cause they were 8 points ahead

then he air balled a 3pt that could tie the game and went to locker room lookin like a bum


basketball gods dont play son
 6 years ago '07        #14
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 luker1920 said:


Kevin Garnett, who delivered 16 points and 8 rebounds in 37 minutes, was asked if Teague’s dunk angered the team. "I don’t even know who you are talking about. That guy’s a nobody,’’





Teague is a bum
 6 years ago '07        #15
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]



hoopdata.com brah
 6 years ago '05        #16
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,447 | Props total: 7617 7617
nobody on earth is checkin for jeffrey teague...
 6 years ago '04        #17
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
its all good though teague is only a full year as a starter so he got plenty time to upgrade his self but anybody who dunks on somebody shows emotion i mean dam dont take that away from the n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #18
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
video doesnt work f*ggot




  14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 98 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '07        #19
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,155 | Props total: 19976 19976
teague nice
 6 years ago '06        #20
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Boston brings the bi*ch out in people. I used to be a KG fan.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy