Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #161
messy marv stan 4535 heat pts4535
space
avatar space
space
$54,005 | Props total: 67446 67446
there basically the same party so no matter who u vote for its the same sh*t year after year
 6 years ago '06        #162
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 P. Dedos said:
and closing loopholes is a bad thing now
hey idiot have u not noticed the bush tax cuts on the rich for the last 12 years has destroyed this country
Who said it was a bad thing?

And no the bush tax cuts have done nothing but make more money for the US.
Also we under Bush, there was a bigger percentage of new Millionaires, which only means more millionaires spending money collecting tax dollars for the Treasury.

Bush brought in 20% more tax revenue than Clinton. Proven Fact. IRS.gov
 03-21-2012, 01:56 PM         #163
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLwiLLis said:
Dude that tried to "debate" with me earlier pulled the BX move by immediately dismissing every article or story without reading it bc he classified it as "conservative talking points". In fact, one of the articles is from a liberal site (and the law it refers to was not conjured up by a party...it actually happened), but dude was too stupid to even realize that. Better yet, I'm called a sheep for being skeptical of our government and its motives (ahh the irony) by someone who can't even make a coherent point about anything. Ignore the Goldman Sachs cabinet, ignore your civil liberties slowly evaporating without resistance... I really don't give a fu*k if you're stupid enough to be so short-sighted bc you think "it dont affect a n*gga's day to day". The fact is, if you ride this clown's d!ck, and you honestly believe that he is somehow different or better than the as*hole before him, you're part of the problem. The reality is these corporate fu*king shills hope you either believe they're acting in your interest or become so disillusioned that you just give up. Hey everybody, look at the "recovered" economy while we set up domestic spying that DWARFS the Patriot Act. Unemployment is slightly down, so don't you worry about the enormous database being built in Utah AS WE SPEAK meant to log all your calls, texts, and emails. And what will you say when it all crumbles down again, and the same sh*theads are asking for bailouts again (that will be given to them bc they are inextricably tied into every branch of our government)? I know a lot of people on here will say it was all Bush and Barry would never do anything to fu*k us over. Moral of the story: Diss Obama on a hip hop site (even if you have equally negative feelings towards Bush) and feel the wrath of the uninformed.

So you came back in this thread after 12 pages to talk about some sh*t about a n*gga you had a conversation with 12 pages ago? And you typed this long a.ss paragraph about nothing?


fu*king Nerd........n*gga I bet your pus*y meter is negative zero, n*gga I bet when bi*ches see you they go the other way, n*gga I bet you had 2 bi*ches in your entire life and you call them lefty and righty. Corny a.ss bastard........
 6 years ago '06        #164
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 noverum said:
The problem with that definition is that it suggests the dominant source of corruptive influence to be governmental; whereas corporatism implies a constantly varying power dynamic between corporate and government interests.


The nature of corporatism is that human beings aren't seen as individuals but as collective entities determined by common characteristics, whether they be vested interest, identities or demographics.
Democracy becomes largely irrelevant, because government policy is dictated by lobbying forces that garner influence through promises of financial or public promotion, or through threats of dissension. Leaders of government yield because they depend on the appeasement of those vested interests to retain control over the population. There are many problems with such a scenario (not least an increase in government size and power) because individual liberty ends up being held hostage by large organisations (ie corporations). In terms of the economic landscape you end up with something like crony capitalism.

The end result is that government will grow while dancing to music being played by hidden musicians until it's too fat to dance any longer; at which point civilization collapses.
Well i do see the Government being the main problem to every issue our country is facing. I mean Obama voters don't even notice his only plan to any problem is a new government agency or program, ie Health Care. He has never once blamed the government for the problem, just people in the government like GW Bush.
I do believe government, as it is now, unfortunately has way to much say in the outcome of any business. When we are giving GE Billions of dollars, while their CEO is Obama's cheif of economy/jobs. (Jeffrey Immelt) That is just to much control for a CEO to have, due to having to much say in our Government.

And Obama does believe in the collective, his religious views show deeply in his legislation. He's is Not a fu*kin Muslim, no one with half a fu*kin brain knows that. but he does believe Liberation Theology which under that christian belief, they do not believe that a individual salvation, but collective salvation. (Everyone in your community) has been saved/helped/shown the way/etc.
 6 years ago '04        #165
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
So you came back in this thread after 12 pages to talk about some sh*t about a n*gga you had a conversation with 12 pages ago? And you typed this long a.ss paragraph about nothing?


fu*king Nerd........n*gga I bet your pus*y meter is negative zero, n*gga I bet when bi*ches see you they go the other way, n*gga I bet you had 2 bi*ches in your entire life and you call them lefty and righty. Corny a.ss bastard........
n*gga, I bet u aint even black, n*gga lmao. On some true nerd sh*t, you been silently scoping out the thread waiting for this moment. And in my experience, ppl that say "u get no pus*y" on the net GET NO pus*y. True story. You got anything more to say to me not about politics, you can PM me.
 03-21-2012, 02:54 PM         #166
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLwiLLis said:
n*gga, I bet u aint even black, n*gga lmao. On some true nerd sh*t, you been silently scoping out the thread waiting for this moment. And in my experience, ppl that say "u get no pus*y" on the net GET NO pus*y. True story. You got anything more to say to me not about politics, you can PM me.
LMAO, I just came in this bi*ch today and saw your long a.ss essay and sh*t and happen to see that you were subliminally talking about me.....which is some fu*k sh*t.......so I had to call you on it homie....and your politically knowledge is about as extensive as the time your bum a.ss father spent in your life, zero to nilch................and as far as the pus*y comment.........I was getting pus*y while I typing this sh*t....what you know about it ................
 6 years ago '04        #167
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
My political knowledge far outweighs your spelling ability, that's for damn sure. And i know that's either some childish-ass lie or your bi*ch is fu*king HIT and nerdy as fu*k to be letting you chat on an internet forum while you "get pus*y". bi*ches i fu*k with don't know about BX at all lol. Im out, though. Good chat.
 6 years ago '07        #168
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 KFrizzle said:
Who said it was a bad thing?

And no the bush tax cuts have done nothing but make more money for the US.
Also we under Bush, there was a bigger percentage of new Millionaires, which only means more millionaires spending money collecting tax dollars for the Treasury.

Bush brought in 20% more tax revenue than Clinton. Proven Fact. IRS.gov
I have no idea why you think big tax cuts equals more revenue, its not true. The Bush tax cuts are one of the biggest contributors of the national debt.
 03-21-2012, 03:06 PM         #169
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLwiLLis said:
My political knowledge far outweighs your spelling ability, that's for damn sure. And i know that's either some childish-ass lie or your bi*ch is fu*king HIT and nerdy as fu*k to be letting you chat on an internet forum while you "get pus*y". bi*ches i fu*k with don't know about BX at all lol. Im out, though. Good chat.
"Thats for damn sure" ol captain emo sounding a.ss n*gga.........yo bruh Im done i just wanted to call you on that lonely a.ss comment you made up there.......
 6 years ago '06        #170
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafia_aj said:
I have no idea why you think big tax cuts equals more revenue, its not true. The Bush tax cuts are one of the biggest contributors of the national debt.
No It's cause Bush was spending like a democrat!!
Medical Act, No Child Left behind (ted Kennedy's school bill), bailouts,etc
And the war, even tho 2/3 of the house and senate voted for it with him.

I showed you that graph of the Tax revenue? Clearly goes up right after the 04' tax cuts.
More ppl spend more money when they get taxed less. More ppl become rich when income tax is lowered. Which then make them go into a different tax bracket, and more revenue is received by the government. Companies make more money if taxes are lowered, then they buy new equipment, Computer upgrades, new employees, new business locations, etc.
All which then gets taxed, No one is going to upgrade anything when they are making less profit for their work. They will just stay safe and afloat. Which isn't economic growth.

I've said several times you can not drop the tax rate to an extreme but, giving a company room to grow only will bring profit, which then is taxed. Do you see what i am saying?? I'm not looking to drop the tax rate to nothing???
 6 years ago '06        #171
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafia_aj said:
I have no idea why you think big tax cuts equals more revenue, its not true. The Bush tax cuts are one of the biggest contributors of the national debt.
Our government does not have a revenue problem, brah

They all spend like fu*king maniacs!!!!
All of them, Every President Since our births!!
Why are you defending Obama's spending?
What good has came from it?
The Solyndra Scandal? Solyndra, Lost all of the $535 million dollar taxpayer loan, also applied to the Department of Energy for an additional loan of $469 million.


Unemployment has risen 7.8% — 8.3% on average
The National Deficit has risen $10.7 — $15.3 Trillion
Gas prices have risen $1.84 on average
7.7 Million foreclosures
A record 46.2 Million at poverty level (US Census Bureau, Sept. 2011)
46.1 Million on food stamps (Dept. of Agriculture, Feb. 2012)
 6 years ago '07        #172
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 KFrizzle said:
No It's cause Bush was spending like a democrat!!
Medical Act, No Child Left behind (ted Kennedy's school bill), bailouts,etc
And the war, even tho 2/3 of the house and senate voted for it with him.

I showed you that graph of the Tax revenue? Clearly goes up right after the 04' tax cuts.
More ppl spend more money when they get taxed less. More ppl become rich when income tax is lowered. Which then make them go into a different tax bracket, and more revenue is received by the government. Companies make more money if taxes are lowered, then they buy new equipment, Computer upgrades, new employees, new business locations, etc.
All which then gets taxed, No one is going to upgrade anything when they are making less profit for their work. They will just stay safe and afloat. Which isn't economic growth.

I've said several times you can not drop the tax rate to an extreme but, giving a company room to grow only will bring profit, which then is taxed. Do you see what i am saying?? I'm not looking to drop the tax rate to nothing???
If any of this where true, growth would be booming right now, since taxes are at historic lows. And private businesses are sitting on record amounts of profit, and doing nothing with it.

 KFrizzle said:
Our government does not have a revenue problem, brah

They all spend like fu*king maniacs!!!!
All of them, Every President Since our births!!
Why are you defending Obama's spending?
What good has came from it?
The Solyndra Scandal? Solyndra, Lost all of the $535 million dollar taxpayer loan, also applied to the Department of Energy for an additional loan of $469 million.
I didn't say anything about revenue problems, but its a fact the bush tax cuts contributed to the debt. And its funny you blame solyndra on Obama, when they where fast tracked by the Bush administration
Bush Admin. Advanced 16 Projects, Including Solyndra, Out Of 143 Submissions. The Department of Energy's Loan Guarantee Program was created by the Energy Policy Act of 2005 and expanded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. At a congressional hearing, Jonathan Silver, the Executive Director of Department of Energy's Loan Programs Office, testified that the Bush administration's DOE [Department of Energy] selected Solyndra from 143 submissions to move forward in the process:
 6 years ago '06        #173
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafia_aj said:
If any of this where true, growth would be booming right now, since taxes are at historic lows. And private businesses are sitting on record amounts of profit, and doing nothing with it.
I didn't say anything about revenue problems, but its a fact the bush tax cuts contributed to the debt. And its funny you blame solyndra on Obama, when they where fast tracked by the Bush administration
So we need to ask ourselves Why would a business sit on money.
Right now apple has 100 billion dollars in cash , and they aren't sure what to do with it. Steve Jobs was keeping it as a safety net, as well as a way to pay up front for shipping costs, so when apple's new products come out they buy up all the planes from China so competitors can't ship products at the same time.
Now given this unstable economy and continuous threats from this administration about tax increases, why wouldn't a company want to save as much as possible if they do raise the tax rate, especially in this economy that isn't improving. If a company can't spend the money they have and make enough profit, there isn't anything we can do, but expect companies to have a safety net, so we don't have to bail out any more sh*tty companies.


What solyndra scandal happened under bush dude?? It just happened??
But this is a great example you bring up of how close the agendas of Bush and Obama really are
 6 years ago '06        #174
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
And i know you didn't say anything about a revenue problem, but it seems like you are saying tax cuts are the main reason we are in this mess. when i already showed you a graph on revenue increasing after tax cuts. but forget about all of that from before. What we are dealing with has little to do with the tax rate.

Now even if Bush wouldn't have cut taxes, we would still be in the same mess. He spent we too much that is the whole problem. Government backed loaned would have still failed. The reason we are in this mess is Spending. We probably would be in a worse position economics wise, since our companies would be making less profit, hence less economic expansion.

Again Spending is the Problem, it isn't that we aren't getting revenue from taxes. We have the 3rd highest corporate tax rate in the world. Thats why when companies merge together they go outside the US. So we miss out on even more tax dollars we could spend. Plus for some reason the tax code (our fu*ked up tax code, which no one understands) lets some corporations pay little to nothing in taxes. GE is a great example.
I would call this crony capitalism, since our tax code favors some business and others not so much. IE: General Electric (green energy jobs grants) vs Oil companies
 6 years ago '06        #175
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 tupacnasfan said:
You are the truth here.
 6 years ago '06        #176
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 tupacnasfan said:
John McCain who is wrong on many issues is right on this one, our electoral system is nothing more than a massive influence peddeling scheme, where both parties have conspired to sell out the country to the highest bidder.
he also said spending is out of control.
Ya McCain would probably have been a Bush Jr. but at least with Obama everyone gets to see just how ridiculous our country spends money, McCain prob just would have spent less, and done w/o health care. Continuing the bailouts and such.

Although if he is given another 4 years.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey Goodbye..
Gonna go belly up like greece, and really have uncontrollable debt.
 6 years ago '07        #177
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 KFrizzle said:
And i know you didn't say anything about a revenue problem, but it seems like you are saying tax cuts are the main reason we are in this mess. when i already showed you a graph on revenue increasing after tax cuts. but forget about all of that from before. What we are dealing with has little to do with the tax rate.

Now even if Bush wouldn't have cut taxes, we would still be in the same mess. He spent we too much that is the whole problem. Government backed loaned would have still failed. The reason we are in this mess is Spending. We probably would be in a worse position economics wise, since our companies would be making less profit, hence less economic expansion.

Again Spending is the Problem, it isn't that we aren't getting revenue from taxes. We have the 3rd highest corporate tax rate in the world. Thats why when companies merge together they go outside the US. So we miss out on even more tax dollars we could spend. Plus for some reason the tax code (our fu*ked up tax code, which no one understands) lets some corporations pay little to nothing in taxes. GE is a great example.
I would call this crony capitalism, since our tax code favors some business and others not so much. IE: General Electric (green energy jobs grants) vs Oil companies
We do have a spending problem yes, but they wanna solve this deficit problem on the backs of everyone but the rich, and no the Bush tax cuts alone are not the reason we have this current fiscal mess, but they def are a contributor.

[pic - click to view]


And I really hope you're not saying we favor green energy over big oil, cause that is not the case.And lots of the solyndra loans where fast tracked by the Bush administration, the program in which solyndra was even eligible for the loans in the first place was a bush administration program. oh and some recommended reading if you so desire


Last edited by Ham Rove; 03-21-2012 at 07:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #178
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 KFrizzle said:
Ya McCain would probably have been a Bush Jr. but at least with Obama everyone gets to see just how ridiculous our country spends money, McCain prob just would have spent less, and done w/o health care. Continuing the bailouts and such.

Although if he is given another 4 years.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey Goodbye..
Gonna go belly up like greece, and really have uncontrollable debt.
@ you thinking these neocons would of spent less, it feels like weekly Mccain is calling for the bombing of a new country, we'd be in syria right now thats a fact.
 6 years ago '06        #179
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafia_aj said:
@ you thinking these neocons would of spent less, it feels like weekly Mccain is calling for the bombing of a new country, we'd be in syria right now thats a fact.
What kinda of looney meds you take? what country does mccain want to bomb?
Obama's got us in 2 more wars, any ways.
stop reaching


“It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now … Cutting taxes now is not to incur a budget deficit, but to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus.”

– John F. Kennedy, Nov. 20, 1962, president’s news conference

“Lower rates of taxation will stimulate economic activity and so raise the levels of personal and corporate income as to yield within a few years an increased – not a reduced – flow of revenues to the federal government.”

– John F. Kennedy, Jan. 17, 1963, annual budget message to the Congress, fiscal year 1964
 6 years ago '06        #180
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafia_aj said:
We do have a spending problem yes, but they wanna solve this deficit problem on the backs of everyone but the rich, and no the Bush tax cuts alone are not the reason we have this current fiscal mess, but they def are a contributor.

[pic - click to view]


And I really hope you're not saying we favor green energy over big oil, cause that is not the case.And lots of the solyndra loans where fast tracked by the Bush administration, the program in which solyndra was even eligible for the loans in the first place was a bush administration program. oh and some recommended reading if you so desire
We do favor green energy, have you heard of the Chevy Volt and all the tax dollars we wasted on that POS car.
You know GE gets billions in government funding for green energy?
Haven't you noticed the push by the government to be green. even if its unprofitable, Ie Chevy volt.
The president banned expanding oil on any federal land?? He hates oil?
Solyndra was all about green Energy Jobs.

Oh ya i read over that article, you watch that O'Reilly interview yet??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy