Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 minimafia_aj said:
you're an idiot. and I'm done responding to you. I'm close minded? yet I've refuted everything you posted with facts.
You claimed Reagan, raised taxes on ppl?

You claimed Unemployment went up during reagan?

What facts have you even showed me to disprove my sh*t?

Originally Posted by KFrizzle
Currently:
Unemployment has risen 7.8% — 8.3% on average
The National Deficit has risen $10.7 — $15.3 Trillion
Gas prices have risen $1.84 on average
7.7 Million foreclosures
A record 46.2 Million at poverty level (US Census Bureau, Sept. 2011)
46.1 Million on food stamps (Dept. of Agriculture, Feb. 2012)

I love how people post these stats like Obama is directly responsible for Gas prices, Food stamps etc.

Your facts^^^
 6 years ago '06        #122
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
You do know emerging markets like Indiana and China are also a huge reason for gas increases right? We aren't the only country using large amounts of oil. If you think we can drill our way to cheaper prices, you don't know what you're talking about. And weed is nothing like oil. you lost with that comparison lol
Didn't see this post.. Opps.

We aren't drilling sh*t, we can't even expand drilling on Federal Land specifically due to Obama's Ban..

And we wouldn't need their oil dude, if we could supply ourselves. Since we have more oil than them All...
110 Trilion Barrels!!! (source:National Energy Policy Institute)

Middle East only has 200 Billion
 6 years ago '05        #123
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm not a democrat, so its not my "party" and I didn't blame bush for Gas prices. Like I've said 100's of times I know its controlled on a global market. not much a president can do short term. He didn't campaign on not raising the debt ceiling, he voted against it before but he didn't campaign for it. And I'm on Obamas nuts cause I use fact over nonsense? Yeah ok.
Ok maybe he didn't campaign on it since he pretty much campaigned on "change."

But he did constantly talk about getting spending under control, not letting lobbyists run Washington, and having a transparent government which has been the opposite of transparent. (and yeah I obviously know there were other things he talked about)

But yeah Obama has been doing a great job with everything he talked about doing before he got elected
 6 years ago '07        #124
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,216 | Props total: 19886 19886
 KFrizzle said:
You claimed Reagan, raised taxes on ppl?

You claimed Unemployment went up during reagan?

What facts have you even showed me to disprove my sh*t?

I love how people post these stats like Obama is directly responsible for Gas prices, Food stamps etc.

Your facts^^^
holy sh*t you're stupid, Regan did raise taxes, unemployment did go up under him.
 6 years ago '10        #125
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 ahenson said:
Sorry, but there has yet to be a full recovery in the U.S. economy, scrub.

The national debt should be a big concern for every U.S. citizen, who cares about their own well-being. The debt level is directly linked to the lifestyle of its citizens, because the government usually gets their spending money from its citizens. Have you not read any economic history? I doubt if you read at all, beyond internet skimming.

Federal spending is one of the number one causes of the economic downturn. Go fu*kin read a book retard.

Obama is irrelevant, because he is the executor of the goals of a hidden group, while u dumb n*ggas expect him to do something good or bad, it doesn't matter.
You are truly an idiot of massive proportions. Words cannot describe how lost you are.

The United States is no longer in a recession. It is over. The economy has recovered. If you do not want to accept that, fine. Just don't try to preach that crap. Lean the basics of economics and then tell me the same bullsh*t.

The only folks willing to even entertain half of the sh*t you're saying are those that lined up to endorse Sarah Pailin.

You weird fu*ks scour the Internet for some of the most janky, untrusted, desolate sites around and want us to buy the sh*t they're saying? It's always the stuff you want to hear. No sense of being objective at all in the slightest.

The national debt this country owns is a joke. It was amassed by republicans more than 30 years ago. They're trying to force the government to shrink by creating massive debt through tax breaks and deregulation of financial institutes. Starving the beast is what they call it.

Obama has kick started the private sector. He saved the auto industry. President Obama has brought back regulations to financial and credit institutions. He deserves credit for bringing the economy out of a recession in the face of Republicans that wanted us back in it.

Until you can comprehend the facts, then you're just wasting time.
 6 years ago '06        #126
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
holy sh*t you're stupid, Regan did raise taxes, unemployment did go up under him.
Show me the facts...

Even media matters, the most liberal of fu*king website says unemployment went down under reagan.

[pic - click to view]

And closing tax loopholes and limiting deductions are way way way different than raising tax rates. Are you for real??
 6 years ago '10        #127
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Show me the facts...

Even media matters, the most liberal of fu*king website says unemployment went down under reagan.

[pic - click to view]

And closing tax loopholes and limiting deductions are way way way different than raising tax rates. Are you for real??
That fool had to be trolling to even fathom the claim that both taxes and unemployment went up under Regan.

Reganomics anyone? What the fu*k.
 6 years ago '06        #128
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
Even the Hoffington Post, Liberal Loony Website says it declined...
To answer the pop quiz: the unemployment rate under Reagan went from 7.6% to 9.7-9.8% in the summer after his inaugural, and remained at that level for two years, before it began to decline in the summer of 1983.
Im not gonna argue with you why it went up before in his 1st few months. (I'd say blame the worst, well now 2nd worst president Jimmy Carter), but when Obama took over I definitely wouldn't blame Obama for unemployment going up before he even did anything in office

Right???

Boom!!!

Critics of the Reagan administration try to portray it as an era of high unemployment. However, as can been seen in the table below, unemployment peaked in 1982-3 (the same time the tax cuts were being implemented) and then dropped steadily down to 5.2% in 1989. Clearly the tax rate cuts and economic expansion cut unemployment significantly—by 4.3%—after it had increased by 2.5% from 1980-2.
 6 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
That fool had to be trolling to even fathom the claim that both taxes and unemployment went up under Regan.

Reganomics anyone? What the fu*k.
Unemployment went up and he also raised taxes

1. Reagan was a serial tax raiser. As governor of California, Reagan “signed into law the largest tax increase in the history of any state up till then.” Meanwhile, state spending nearly doubled. As president, Reagan “raised taxes in seven of his eight years in office,” including four times in just two years. As former GOP Senator Alan Simpson, who called Reagan “a dear friend,” told NPR, “Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times in his administration — I was there.” “Reagan was never afraid to raise taxes,” said historian Douglas Brinkley, who edited Reagan’s memoir. Reagan the anti-tax zealot is “false mythology,” Brinkley said
Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts. Unemployment jumped to 10.8 percent after Reagan enacted his much-touted tax cut, and it took years for the rate to get back down to its previous level. Meanwhile, income inequality exploded. Despite the myth that Reagan presided over an era of unmatched economic boom for all Americans, Reagan disproportionately taxed the poor and middle class, but the economic growth of the 1980′s did little help them. “Since 1980, median household income has risen only 30 percent, adjusted for inflation, while average incomes at the top have tripled or quadrupled,” the New York Times’ David Leonhardt noted.
 6 years ago '05        #130
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 SiqkWidaPen said:
why does everyone blame obama, when clearly its the house the senate congress fault

i've always felt like the presidents are the figure heads, congress and senate run washington
Close...Lobbyists run Washington.

Dos-effect said:
The real world huh? That's what you represent? You sound like a broke tape player repeating the same bullsh*t I can hear on any conservative radio station in America. Yet when asked to prove your beliefs that these bills or bill that your referring are imposed to the extent that you claim you refer to some sh*tty website. What do you know about it? Now what you have been told to know about it? I guarantee you these are two totally different spectrum's and would show just how fu*king moronic you really are. And I wasn't implying you should follow me( I know your retardation a.ssumed this and you cant help that fact) I'm simply stating that I don't believe anything another muthafu*ka can tell me that I cant either see, feel, touch or smell for myself. How about you? It seems you believe what ever you see because it goes along with your agenda of what you already believe. And this is the difference between people who have what is called common sense, and people like your self who are just common with out any good sense what so ever. But Im not going to go back and forth with you any longer, I presented a question to you and you presented a website link( good for you). That right there shows you dont know sh*t about what you are talking about. And for the record I dont care what the fu*k Obama is doing because when it comes down to it my family is okay,I got my job, I got my cars, I got my house, and there are alot of people who lost these things and who are doing bad.....but nobody truly gives a fu*k about them......people just want to give blowjob's to the talking points about the uemployment rate, yet they don't give a fu*k about what it takes to make the jobs, people talk about the debt but dont give a fu*k about the millions of family that money helped to stay on thier feet, and people talk about the legislation passed, but dont talk about what would happen if some homegrown terrorist started blowing up sh*t...more importantly people talk about this Healthcare bill and what its supposed to take away from Americans, but they don't talk about the millions of people who may not have to fu*king die now because someone took some power away for these greedy a.ss insurance companies......its all bullsh*t. I dont trust government at all...but I give Obama more credit for keeping the country afloat then blaming him for trying to destroy it.......
You always say intelligent things and i respect your opinion because ive seen you debate before but you seem really lost just dismissing a link because in your opinion it seems biased. The fact of the matter is the act that dude is talking about is real and it does take more right that we had away. Mainly the fact that the milatary has more power than ever in the sense that they can arrest an AMERICAN CITIZEN at anytime they see fit for any amount of time they see fit. Im not sure where you are coming from with your argument like do you want to see it on the news? I knowyour smart enough to know the people that control the news are the same people that run this country, i know you know its all connected so your argument against the NDA baffles me a bit. Please explain further. No hate.

Hovi Bryant said:
Asking for proof for Bin Laden is no different than chalking up another theory behind 9/11. Haven't we been down this road with Saddam? You get them and claim new theories.

Health Care will cost us more money eh? A lot less than what McCain and Romney would have wanted, had they got their way. They wanted to make health care more private than it already is. I doubt you could afford that.

He sent more troops overseas than who? Bush? Really?

Obama did not declare war on Lybia. Stop being stupid.

Yet you ignore the treaty with Russia, the country owning the largest nuclear warhead stockpile.
If you were as smart as you are trying to come off you would know that OUR COUNTRY has the largest stock pile of Nuclear bombs and they are in another country called ISREAL.
If you were also smart you would know that the Obama Administration completely fabricated the Bin Ladin murder right down to the fu*kin photo shopped picture in the room with hilary clinton lol i mean cmon bro.
The United States gave him a burial at sea because they really really respect the state of islam and all of its people and they didnt want to outrage them by showing pictures meanwhile we have the video of Sadam being Hung....gimmie a fu*king break
(yes i know a soldier leaked the video its the point that the united states is trying to act like they gave a fu*k)

The bottom line here is simple. Politics suck and there is no such thing as 2 seperate parties. They are both one in the same. A two headed beast. The worst part of it all is the only say that we have is right here on some bullsh*t site that no one gives a fu*k about. We sit here and argue back and fourth which accomplishes absolutely nothing, and we are the next Generation....
What we need to do is band together and help each other realize that no one in Washington has the Peoples best interest in mind and figure out a way we can change that.
 6 years ago '06        #131
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Now you changing the Years on me, He was a democrat in California you know that right??
And its fu*kin California, when don't they give fu*king tax hikes....
You lose on your Bullllsh*t "Reagan raised taxes when president" Then Change the fu*k subject, like anyone is worried about California taxes in the 1970's??
Again, Reagan was a Democrat in his early years...

And Again:

Critics of the Reagan administration try to portray it as an era of high unemployment. However, as can been seen in the table below, unemployment peaked in 1982-3 (the same time the tax cuts were being implemented) and then dropped steadily down to 5.2% in 1989. Clearly the tax rate cuts and economic expansion cut unemployment significantly—by 4.3%—after it had increased by 2.5% from 1980-2.
 6 years ago '10        #132
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Regan's tax cuts outweigh those tax hikes by a vast margin. He's not considered a hero of anti-tax for nothing.

Plus, the unemployment rates of his administration are significantly less than Jimmy Carter and the era of a stagnant economy. Regan's shoddy economics worked well in the short term, and left us with this bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Now you changing the Years on me, He was a democrat in California you know that right??
And its fu*kin California, when don't they give fu*king tax hikes....
You lose on your Bullllsh*t "Reagan raised taxes when president" Then Change the fu*k subject, like anyone is worried about California taxes in the 1970's??
Again, Reagan was a Democrat in his early years...

And Again:
its says right there dipsh*t he raised taxes AS PRESIDENT. I suggest you take a reading comprehension course. and I didn't change any years on you, disregard the tax hikes as gov. I just copied and pasted the paragraph. the first part doesn't really matter to me.
 6 years ago '06        #134
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
We sit here and argue back and fourth which accomplishes absolutely nothing, and we are the next Generation....
What we need to do is band together and help each other realize that no one in Washington has the Peoples best interest in mind and figure out a way we can change that
Not a diss but..

Ya way to many in our generation want everything free!

Hint hint: Free birth Control, when condoms are free for any bi*ch at planned parenthood
or these bi*ches could make the dude fu*kin em pay for it???

Plus Plan-B is free for bi*ches at Planned ParentHood, and i have to pay 50$ at walgreens
 6 years ago '07        #135
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Not a diss but..

Ya way to many in our generation want everything free!

Hint hint: Free birth Control, when condoms are free for any bi*ch at planned parenthood
or these bi*ches could make the dude fu*kin em pay for it???

Plus Plan-B is free for bi*ches at Planned ParentHood, and i have to pay 50$ at walgreens
who is asking for free birth control?
 6 years ago '06        #136
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
its says right there dipsh*t he raised taxes AS PRESIDENT. I suggest you take a reading comprehension course. and I didn't change any years on you, disregard the tax hikes as gov. I just copied and pasted the paragraph. the first part doesn't really matter to me.
Ok bro, if you think closing loopholes and limiting deductions are tax increases, your lost.

You need to expand your mind, maybe watch this to start with:

[video - click to view]

these are some good facts for you
 6 years ago '10        #137
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Close...Lobbyists run Washington.

You always say intelligent things and i respect your opinion because ive seen you debate before but you seem really lost just dismissing a link because in your opinion it seems biased. The fact of the matter is the act that dude is talking about is real and it does take more right that we had away. Mainly the fact that the milatary has more power than ever in the sense that they can arrest an AMERICAN CITIZEN at anytime they see fit for any amount of time they see fit. Im not sure where you are coming from with your argument like do you want to see it on the news? I knowyour smart enough to know the people that control the news are the same people that run this country, i know you know its all connected so your argument against the NDA baffles me a bit. Please explain further. No hate.

If you were as smart as you are trying to come off you would know that OUR COUNTRY has the largest stock pile of Nuclear bombs and they are in another country called ISREAL.
If you were also smart you would know that the Obama Administration completely fabricated the Bin Ladin murder right down to the fu*kin photo shopped picture in the room with hilary clinton lol i mean cmon bro.
The United States gave him a burial at sea because they really really respect the state of islam and all of its people and they didnt want to outrage them by showing pictures meanwhile we have the video of Sadam being Hung....gimmie a fu*king break
(yes i know a soldier leaked the video its the point that the united states is trying to act like they gave a fu*k)

The bottom line here is simple. Politics suck and there is no such thing as 2 seperate parties. They are both one in the same. A two headed beast. The worst part of it all is the only say that we have is right here on some bullsh*t site that no one gives a fu*k about. We sit here and argue back and fourth which accomplishes absolutely nothing, and we are the next Generation....
What we need to do is band together and help each other realize that no one in Washington has the Peoples best interest in mind and figure out a way we can change that.
Look, you inbred degenerate...

I'm not going to entertain the matter of Bin Laden any further. Some of you fu*ks still believe Saddam is alive and kicking, since his picture released was edited.

I'm pretty sure the government could release DNA and photos and you still won't buy it. Just like some of you fu*ks believe we never walked on the Moon. So, give it up already. If the most bitter Republicans known to man can give Obama praise, you should have the decency to leave the subject alone if you can't even do that much.

And for everything else you said, I really don't give a sh*t. I'll read it tomorrow if enough retards decide to quote you.
 6 years ago '06        #138
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
who is asking for free birth control?
Sandra Fluck, only one of the biggest headlines in the News??

are you even paying attention to sh*t???

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
Sandra Fluck, only one of the biggest headlines in the News??

are you even paying attention to sh*t???
lol I KNEW you where gonna bring that up. she wasn't asking for free birth control. they want it covered under healthcare plans cause it has other uses other than contraception.
 6 years ago '04        #140
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Obama has just surpassed Bush's 8 years of debt in 3 years.

Barry's spending has been posted here numerous times, and the Obama fans still have their empty heads in the clouds.

More of Obama's TV smiles and charisma, they'll go back to sleep again.....

Baby blankets in hand.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc