Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
143 viewing
Image inside Judge Imposes House Arrest On Meek Mill He Must Turn Himself In March 1
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
126 viewing
Meek Mill Court Date 2/5/16
430 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
116 viewing
Image inside Snoop Dogg & Daz Dillinger's Letters To SUGE KNIGHT in Prison (PICS)(2..
52 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
96 viewing
Video inside Kanye Says There's Still No Title for New Album; Responds to Drake's Po..
52 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush
Old 03-20-2012, 07:27 AMclass of -  - #1
5917 pageviews
228 comments

Ahura  space
space
$n/a |
(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.
The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012, $17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

Federal budget records show the National Debt once topped 121% of GDP at the end of World War II. The Debt that year, 1946, was, by today's standards, a mere $270 billion dollars.

Mr. Obama doesn't mention the National Debt much, though he does want to be seen trying to reduce the annual budget deficit, though it's topped a trillion dollars for four years now.

As part of his "Win the Future" program, Mr. Obama called for "taking responsibility for our deficits, by cutting wasteful, excessive spending wherever we find it."

His latest budget projects a $1.3 trillion deficit this year declining to $901 billion in 2012, and then annual deficits in the range of $500 billion to $700 billion in the 10 years to come.

If Mr. Obama wins re-election, and his budget projections prove accurate, the National Debt will top $20 trillion in 2016, the final year of his second term. That would mean the Debt increased by 87 percent, or $9.34 trillion, during his two terms.

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
3 peeps gave props to Michael_Moore (03-20-2012) , hot topic  (03-20-2012) , unkle (03-21-2012)

top in section
23 viewing
Image inside Feb 4 - yet another teacher sex scandal - this time its in arkansas
90 comments
top in news/24hrs
top in section
50 viewing
Image inside Samantha Rakell
6 comments
top in eyecandy/24hrs

Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
Freemind 41 heat pts41 space
Freemind10
space
$8,871 | 20315355
But Obama stans will blame Bush for that.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #3
W24x55 37 heat pts37 space
I'm focused man
space
$9,647 | POWERFUL
No way.

Obama can't do wrong. :disdain2:
Old 03-20-2012, 09:03 AMclass of -  - #4
easybreezy88  space
space
$n/a |
It takes money to make money .....that's all I'm gonna say.
Old 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #5
bigscore 1345 heat pts1345 space
space
$7,488 | POWERFUL
He also k!lled Bin Laden and other high ranking terrorist, passed a health care bill, brought/bringing the throops home and saved the american auto industry in 3 1/2 - 4 years...

What did Bush do for 8 years??

What will "President" romeny, Santorum, Newt do????

GTFOH!
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | 0
He will get another 4, nobody wants repubs back in office, Bush fu*ked your party and you will never get the counties trust back
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
iLLwiLLis  space
space
$124 | 817377
Worst President ever. sh*tting all over the Bill of Rights weekly and doubling up the debt in half the time it took Bush. Hated Bush, but Obama is clearly worse at this point. Keep telling the people that the rights you strip from them won't be used against them...fu*k outta here. Might as well skip voting bc we're all fu*ked anyway. Police state or modern Crusade state; you choose.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
SiqkWidaPen|M 2 heat pts space
^She Kalls Me Awesome
space
$9,933 | 18083793
why does everyone blame obama, when clearly its the house the senate congress fault

i've always felt like the presidents are the figure heads, congress and senate run washington
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts space
space
$1,728 | 6217308
not true! not trying to make an excuse for obama cause the debt obviously needs to be addressed but obama's spending (even bush's during the last year) was somewhat necessary to prevent the recession from becoming a depression. bush on the other hand was given a surplus from clinton and he got us into massive debts cause we started 2 wars and cut taxes at the same time. obama was doing the same thing, but he ended the iraq war, will end afghanistan next year (if relected), and he's been trying to get tax rates up for the wealthy to pay off some of the national debt.

Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | 0
iLLwiLLis said:
Worst President ever. sh*tting all over the Bill of Rights weekly and doubling up the debt in half the time it took Bush. Hated Bush, but Obama is clearly worse at this point. Keep telling the people that the rights you strip from them won't be used against them...fu*k outta here. Might as well skip voting bc we're all fu*ked anyway. Police state or modern Crusade state; you choose.
Ever? what right has he stripped from you? seriously people k!ll me with this bullsh*t line ......Name one fu*king thing that you used to be able to do that you cant do now?
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
iLLwiLLis  space
space
$124 | 817377
You think bc you can do the same old stupid bs from day to day RIGHT NOW that your rights haven't changed? Ignorance at its finest. Google: NDAA. Here's the link for last Fridays "Go fu*k Yourself, America" bill - OH YEAH, then on July 12 your ISP will be spying on you bc of a deal with the RIAA and MPAA that OBAMA helped broker. One more piece of recent news... the NSA data collection compound being built in Utah meant specifically for DOMESTIC SPYING... your phone, your emails... Wake up, man.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
iLLwiLLis  space
space
$124 | 817377
I bought the Obama "Change" Bs, too. But i read enough news to know that he's as much of a corporate fu*kwad as anyone before him. Not to mention how many people in his cabinet are Goldman Sachs people.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | 0
iLLwiLLis said:
You think bc you can do the same old stupid bs from day to day RIGHT NOW that your rights haven't changed? Ignorance at its finest. Google: NDAA. Here's the link for last Fridays "Go fu*k Yourself, America" bill - OH YEAH, then on July 12 your ISP will be spying on you bc of a deal with the RIAA and MPAA that OBAMA helped broker. One more piece of recent news... the NSA data collection compound being built in Utah meant specifically for DOMESTIC SPYING... your phone, your emails... Wake up, man.
Didnt the patriot bill allow all of this sh*t to already happen like 12 years ago though? Haven't they already been spying on you through google and apple apps and face book, and tons of other popular programs that you use everyday? How many of these new bills are even real, I mean you find these bullsh*t sites that are already biased (the daily sheeple)? GTFOH with this bullsh*t. Im not dumb, Im not uniformed, Im not some dumbass who believes everything I see simply because its on the internet( Thats you........your the fu*king dumb following sheep) but whatever.........just saying if your going to argue these points then come with a point that makes sense.......your rights are not under attack.....at least no more then they were 10 years ago.......but if you want to make Obama the devil simply because he is the President who has to take the lashes for the last sh*t HEad people put in office then so be it.........but dont call me a uninformed simply because Im not some fu*king zoned out zombie that feels like I have to choose sides......cause neither side is about sh*t in all reality.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
iLLwiLLis  space
space
$124 | 817377
I'm a sheep and a dumbass... Right, man. Yet, only one of us can type coherently. I must've learned grammar when i was blindly believing anything i read on the internet. And if you've read anything about the NDAA, you'd realize it's more intense than the Patriot Act, without question. You don't have to take my word (or anyone's) for it. Furthermore, I'm not sure what "doesn't make sense" unless you have trouble reading. You can dispute it if you'd like (I'm always interested in opposing views, which you didn't present at all), but saying the points don't make sense means you have a basic comprehension problem.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #15
ItAlY2BkLyN 234 heat pts234 space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$18,844 | POWERFUL
STATlanta2006 said:
not true! not trying to make an excuse for obama cause the debt obviously needs to be addressed but obama's spending (even bush's during the last year) was somewhat necessary to prevent the recession from becoming a depression. bush on the other hand was given a surplus from clinton and he got us into massive debts cause we started 2 wars and cut taxes at the same time. obama was doing the same thing, but he ended the iraq war, will end afghanistan next year (if relected), and he's been trying to get tax rates up for the wealthy to pay off some of the national debt.

Are you hopnitized? You do realize that 9/11 was the worst attack on America right? How were we not going to war after that? You do also realize that Obama has continued the war in Afghanistan and expanded it to Libya and now Syria and Iran (w/o congressional approval btw). And you do know that that wonderful healthcare plan was shady to begin with and is now going to cost double what it was approved for?

I'm not saying Bush was a great president, but if you try to defend Obama and say that this country is better off than it was when he took office, you're a fool. That's not even to mention how Obama took Bush's Patriot Act and expanded it to sh*t all over the constitution.

LMMFAOOOO @ thinking your homeboy actually is trying to make America a better place.
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #16
philly337 16 heat pts16 space
space
$23,998 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Lol at counting the wars, economic downturn he inherited which economists agree was going to happen regardless because he was in office when the bill hit also clinging the bush tax cuts he pretty much had to extend because republicans were going to get in office the very next month and extend it anyway

Those three things are like 85% of the debt counted against Obama

Last edited by philly337; 03-20-2012 at 11:43 AM..
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | 0
iLLwiLLis said:
I'm a sheep and a dumbass... Right, man. Yet, only one of us can type coherently. I must've learned grammar when i was blindly believing anything i read on the internet. And if you've read anything about the NDAA, you'd realize it's more intense than the Patriot Act, without question. You don't have to take my word (or anyone's) for it. Furthermore, I'm not sure what "doesn't make sense" unless you have trouble reading. You can dispute it if you'd like (I'm always interested in opposing views, which you didn't present at all), but saying the points don't make sense means you have a basic comprehension problem.
Just like someone like you........hit you with some real sh*t and all you can do is comment on grammar? On a fu*king internet site.......all of a sudden its becomes English class cause you have nothing else to fu*king talk about........as stated your a dumbass who has the right to believe what you want to believe, but talk that bullsh*t to somebody who likes to follow other people..........I lead.....never been much of a follower.........but you do you...you independent free minded person who goes to websites and gets fuel off what other people tell you to believe.......your so free minded its mind blowin.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-20-2012 at 11:38 AM..
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #18
ItAlY2BkLyN 234 heat pts234 space
Mile Hi State of Mind
space
$18,844 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:

[pic - click to view]

random graphs don't mean sh*t. You can manipulate numbers all over. Like this for instance, how much of Bush's agendas has Obama continued?

This sh*t is to make Obama look like a sliver of the problem and big bad Bush is to blame. fu*k outa here with that nonsense. Expansion of Bush policies? WTF does that even mean? Stimulus bill? You realize there were multiple stimulus bills right? Some under both presidents.

They're the same fu*king guy.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-20-2012 at 11:38 AM..
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #19
philly337 16 heat pts16 space
space
$23,998 | POWERFUL
ItAlY2BkLyN said:
random graphs don't mean sh*t. You can manipulate numbers all over. Like this for instance, how much of Bush's agendas has Obama continued?

This sh*t is to make Obama look like a sliver of the problem and big bad Bush is to blame. fu*k outa here with that nonsense. Expansion of Bush policies? WTF does that even mean? Stimulus bill? You realize there were multiple stimulus bills right? Some under both presidents.
Lol I can post more was just showing deficit with accurate info
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #20
marcusaka50 33 heat pts33 space
space
$23,958 | POWERFUL
president doesn't run the country he is just the representative.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
47 viewing
Image inside Future EVOL (Cover & Tracklist) (Official Discussion)
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
44 viewing
Image inside ESPN first take - Molly Qerim
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Video inside Charlamagne Tha God & His Bridger Capital "Illuminati" Connections
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside Feb 4 - Fentanyl: drug 50 times more potent than heroin ravages New Ha..
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
27 viewing
NBA Bron Wade & Other Players Clowns Allen Iverson when he reveals his haircut
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside [Smash or Pass?] GOAT Butterface II
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Schoolboy Q talks about older west coast rappers being fake
124 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
NFL Interesting response from Raiders WR Michael Crabtree on 49ers QB Colin Ka..
60 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time