Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

most viewed right now
0 to 100. Troy Ave went from lamest in the game to the realist in the game
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Choo Biggz Deletes All Social Media Accounts After Being Exposed As A S..
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Perfect Picture 📸
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Top 10 Ugliest Shot Forms in NBA History
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2012, 06:27 AM         #1
6084 pageviews
228 comments

Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 20 - National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.
The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012, $17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

Federal budget records show the National Debt once topped 121% of GDP at the end of World War II. The Debt that year, 1946, was, by today's standards, a mere $270 billion dollars.

Mr. Obama doesn't mention the National Debt much, though he does want to be seen trying to reduce the annual budget deficit, though it's topped a trillion dollars for four years now.

As part of his "Win the Future" program, Mr. Obama called for "taking responsibility for our deficits, by cutting wasteful, excessive spending wherever we find it."

His latest budget projects a $1.3 trillion deficit this year declining to $901 billion in 2012, and then annual deficits in the range of $500 billion to $700 billion in the 10 years to come.

If Mr. Obama wins re-election, and his budget projections prove accurate, the National Debt will top $20 trillion in 2016, the final year of his second term. That would mean the Debt increased by 87 percent, or $9.34 trillion, during his two terms.

[pic - click to view]

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

4 years ago '05        #2
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,871 | Props total: 0 0
But Obama stans will blame Bush for that.

4 years ago '04        #3
W24x55 40 heat pts40
space
space
$10,070 | Props total: 903 903
No way.

Obama can't do wrong. :disdain2:

03-20-2012, 08:03 AM         #4
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It takes money to make money .....that's all I'm gonna say.

4 years ago '09        #5
bigscore 1402 heat pts1402
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 1530 1530
He also k!lled Bin Laden and other high ranking terrorist, passed a health care bill, brought/bringing the throops home and saved the american auto industry in 3 1/2 - 4 years...

What did Bush do for 8 years??

What will "President" romeny, Santorum, Newt do????

GTFOH!

03-20-2012, 09:50 AM         #6
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He will get another 4, nobody wants repubs back in office, Bush fu*ked your party and you will never get the counties trust back

4 years ago '04        #7
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Worst President ever. sh*tting all over the Bill of Rights weekly and doubling up the debt in half the time it took Bush. Hated Bush, but Obama is clearly worse at this point. Keep telling the people that the rights you strip from them won't be used against them...fu*k outta here. Might as well skip voting bc we're all fu*ked anyway. Police state or modern Crusade state; you choose.

4 years ago '04        #8
SiqkWidaPen|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,013 | Props total: 99 99
why does everyone blame obama, when clearly its the house the senate congress fault

i've always felt like the presidents are the figure heads, congress and senate run washington

4 years ago '05        #9
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,733 | Props total: 2 2
not true! not trying to make an excuse for obama cause the debt obviously needs to be addressed but obama's spending (even bush's during the last year) was somewhat necessary to prevent the recession from becoming a depression. bush on the other hand was given a surplus from clinton and he got us into massive debts cause we started 2 wars and cut taxes at the same time. obama was doing the same thing, but he ended the iraq war, will end afghanistan next year (if relected), and he's been trying to get tax rates up for the wealthy to pay off some of the national debt.

03-20-2012, 09:59 AM         #10
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLwiLLis said:
Worst President ever. sh*tting all over the Bill of Rights weekly and doubling up the debt in half the time it took Bush. Hated Bush, but Obama is clearly worse at this point. Keep telling the people that the rights you strip from them won't be used against them...fu*k outta here. Might as well skip voting bc we're all fu*ked anyway. Police state or modern Crusade state; you choose.
Ever? what right has he stripped from you? seriously people k!ll me with this bullsh*t line ......Name one fu*king thing that you used to be able to do that you cant do now?

4 years ago '04        #11
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
You think bc you can do the same old stupid bs from day to day RIGHT NOW that your rights haven't changed? Ignorance at its finest. Google: NDAA. Here's the link for last Fridays "Go fu*k Yourself, America" bill - OH YEAH, then on July 12 your ISP will be spying on you bc of a deal with the RIAA and MPAA that OBAMA helped broker. One more piece of recent news... the NSA data collection compound being built in Utah meant specifically for DOMESTIC SPYING... your phone, your emails... Wake up, man.

4 years ago '04        #12
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
I bought the Obama "Change" Bs, too. But i read enough news to know that he's as much of a corporate fu*kwad as anyone before him. Not to mention how many people in his cabinet are Goldman Sachs people.

03-20-2012, 10:23 AM         #13
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLwiLLis said:
You think bc you can do the same old stupid bs from day to day RIGHT NOW that your rights haven't changed? Ignorance at its finest. Google: NDAA. Here's the link for last Fridays "Go fu*k Yourself, America" bill - OH YEAH, then on July 12 your ISP will be spying on you bc of a deal with the RIAA and MPAA that OBAMA helped broker. One more piece of recent news... the NSA data collection compound being built in Utah meant specifically for DOMESTIC SPYING... your phone, your emails... Wake up, man.
Didnt the patriot bill allow all of this sh*t to already happen like 12 years ago though? Haven't they already been spying on you through google and apple apps and face book, and tons of other popular programs that you use everyday? How many of these new bills are even real, I mean you find these bullsh*t sites that are already biased (the daily sheeple)? GTFOH with this bullsh*t. Im not dumb, Im not uniformed, Im not some dumbass who believes everything I see simply because its on the internet( Thats you........your the fu*king dumb following sheep) but whatever.........just saying if your going to argue these points then come with a point that makes sense.......your rights are not under attack.....at least no more then they were 10 years ago.......but if you want to make Obama the devil simply because he is the President who has to take the lashes for the last sh*t HEad people put in office then so be it.........but dont call me a uninformed simply because Im not some fu*king zoned out zombie that feels like I have to choose sides......cause neither side is about sh*t in all reality.

4 years ago '04        #14
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
I'm a sheep and a dumbass... Right, man. Yet, only one of us can type coherently. I must've learned grammar when i was blindly believing anything i read on the internet. And if you've read anything about the NDAA, you'd realize it's more intense than the Patriot Act, without question. You don't have to take my word (or anyone's) for it. Furthermore, I'm not sure what "doesn't make sense" unless you have trouble reading. You can dispute it if you'd like (I'm always interested in opposing views, which you didn't present at all), but saying the points don't make sense means you have a basic comprehension problem.

4 years ago '04        #15
ItAlY2BkLyN 234 heat pts234
space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 518 518
 STATlanta2006 said:
not true! not trying to make an excuse for obama cause the debt obviously needs to be addressed but obama's spending (even bush's during the last year) was somewhat necessary to prevent the recession from becoming a depression. bush on the other hand was given a surplus from clinton and he got us into massive debts cause we started 2 wars and cut taxes at the same time. obama was doing the same thing, but he ended the iraq war, will end afghanistan next year (if relected), and he's been trying to get tax rates up for the wealthy to pay off some of the national debt.

Are you hopnitized? You do realize that 9/11 was the worst attack on America right? How were we not going to war after that? You do also realize that Obama has continued the war in Afghanistan and expanded it to Libya and now Syria and Iran (w/o congressional approval btw). And you do know that that wonderful healthcare plan was shady to begin with and is now going to cost double what it was approved for?

I'm not saying Bush was a great president, but if you try to defend Obama and say that this country is better off than it was when he took office, you're a fool. That's not even to mention how Obama took Bush's Patriot Act and expanded it to sh*t all over the constitution.

LMMFAOOOO @ thinking your homeboy actually is trying to make America a better place.

4 years ago '06        #16
philly337 16 heat pts16
space
space
$24,823 | Props total: 856 856

[pic - click to view]

Lol at counting the wars, economic downturn he inherited which economists agree was going to happen regardless because he was in office when the bill hit also clinging the bush tax cuts he pretty much had to extend because republicans were going to get in office the very next month and extend it anyway

Those three things are like 85% of the debt counted against Obama

Last edited by philly337; 03-20-2012 at 10:43 AM..

03-20-2012, 10:34 AM         #17
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLwiLLis said:
I'm a sheep and a dumbass... Right, man. Yet, only one of us can type coherently. I must've learned grammar when i was blindly believing anything i read on the internet. And if you've read anything about the NDAA, you'd realize it's more intense than the Patriot Act, without question. You don't have to take my word (or anyone's) for it. Furthermore, I'm not sure what "doesn't make sense" unless you have trouble reading. You can dispute it if you'd like (I'm always interested in opposing views, which you didn't present at all), but saying the points don't make sense means you have a basic comprehension problem.
Just like someone like you........hit you with some real sh*t and all you can do is comment on grammar? On a fu*king internet site.......all of a sudden its becomes English class cause you have nothing else to fu*king talk about........as stated your a dumbass who has the right to believe what you want to believe, but talk that bullsh*t to somebody who likes to follow other people..........I lead.....never been much of a follower.........but you do you...you independent free minded person who goes to websites and gets fuel off what other people tell you to believe.......your so free minded its mind blowin.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-20-2012 at 10:38 AM..

4 years ago '04        #18
ItAlY2BkLyN 234 heat pts234
space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 518 518
 philly337 said:

[pic - click to view]

random graphs don't mean sh*t. You can manipulate numbers all over. Like this for instance, how much of Bush's agendas has Obama continued?

This sh*t is to make Obama look like a sliver of the problem and big bad Bush is to blame. fu*k outa here with that nonsense. Expansion of Bush policies? WTF does that even mean? Stimulus bill? You realize there were multiple stimulus bills right? Some under both presidents.

They're the same fu*king guy.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 03-20-2012 at 10:38 AM..

4 years ago '06        #19
philly337 16 heat pts16
space
space
$24,823 | Props total: 856 856
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
random graphs don't mean sh*t. You can manipulate numbers all over. Like this for instance, how much of Bush's agendas has Obama continued?

This sh*t is to make Obama look like a sliver of the problem and big bad Bush is to blame. fu*k outa here with that nonsense. Expansion of Bush policies? WTF does that even mean? Stimulus bill? You realize there were multiple stimulus bills right? Some under both presidents.
Lol I can post more was just showing deficit with accurate info

4 years ago '06        #20
marcusaka50 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$25,161 | Props total: 1229 1229
president doesn't run the country he is just the representative.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sutton Tennyson is the guy who shot LOAD in Angela Simmions He's 6'5 c..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside thefull_monti
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AllHipHop.Com Examines Allegations Of Taxstone's Involvement In Troy Av..
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ayo... Taxstone is a hoe.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Confirmed: Andre 3000 joint project with...Childish Gambino
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dmx tells u why jayz is so disliked by his peers
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 29 - Harlem Brownstones that were $5,000 - $40,000 in the 1980 now..
89 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That time Thor was ready to body Iron Man
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy