Walking Dead - Inside look at the prison season 3

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
shalven 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
:D i hope it goes on till season 7 or something. This show is great
 03-20-2012, 11:10 PM         #22
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone else clap loud and cheer when that Zombie ripped open Dale's stomach? By far the most annoying character on a TV Show in a long time. Never wanted someone to die on a TV show more than that guy. Dude was a straight hater, nosy old f*ggot. Shane was that dude. Rick was a fu*king dink but it seems like after k!lling Shane he's gonna get real finally. Needed to see some man in him finally and he did it in the Finale. Told everyone what the fu*k was up and to stop gossiping about sh*t they know nothing about. He was always cold with the pistol but he was a straight idiot most of the show (constantly setting his kid up to get peaced, just like his mother.) Rick and Lori gotta be the worst parents in TV ever. They stay losing track of the kid or just straight up make stupid decisions on what to do with him.

Lori is now the biggest annoying person on the show now that they finally k!lled off Dale. Carol is starting to get there now too, I feel like she'll get dealt with in season 3. Hopefully all the annoying people get dealt with in season 3, including Lori and that devil spawn in her stomach.

Andrea
 6 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Got Cheeve? said:
Did anyone else clap loud and cheer when that Zombie ripped open Dale's stomach? By far the most annoying character on a TV Show in a long time. Never wanted someone to die on a TV show more than that guy. Dude was a straight hater, nosy old f*ggot. Shane was that dude. Rick was a fu*king dink but it seems like after k!lling Shane he's gonna get real finally. Needed to see some man in him finally and he did it in the Finale. Told everyone what the fu*k was up and to stop gossiping about sh*t they know nothing about. He was always cold with the pistol but he was a straight idiot most of the show (constantly setting his kid up to get peaced, just like his mother.) Rick and Lori gotta be the worst parents in TV ever. They stay losing track of the kid or just straight up make stupid decisions on what to do with him.

Lori is now the biggest annoying person on the show now that they finally k!lled off Dale. Carol is starting to get there now too, I feel like she'll get dealt with in season 3. Hopefully all the annoying people get dealt with in season 3, including Lori and that devil spawn in her stomach.

Andrea
Andrea did look good on Talking Dead. They make her look all dirty on the show .
 03-20-2012, 11:38 PM         #24
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Andrea did look good on Talking Dead. They make her look all dirty on the show .
just the fact that she's ready to give up the puss without feelings involved after murking some zombies in the whip is >> meanwhile, every other female is worthless, and mentally fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '10        #25
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
imbout to reread the comics for the hell of it. i bought the first 14 volumes for cheap. they stacked at my crib i brought like 6 to work with me ill check em out when im done with my a.ssignment.

love my job due to so much free time


Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 03-21-2012 at 04:30 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #26
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 One Gud Cide said:
go read the comics, this entire show is garbage.
im starting to feel this way tooo
 6 years ago '10        #27
DreDilla980 
space
avatar space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
anybody suprised t-dogg still alive
 6 years ago '04        #28
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
 DreDilla980 said:
anybody suprised t-dogg still alive
was just saying that yesterday at work.

He got to be lonely in a zombie filled world.
 03-21-2012, 05:49 AM         #29
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrea can get the d!ck anyday ill eat her a.ss out.
 6 years ago '04        #30
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
 TH35 said:
I don't like him in the comic either but I wish what happened to him and Rick would've happened on the show but it won't. The show and comic aren't that similar.
[spoiler - click to view]

I guarantee it will happen.
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #31
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Monoblock said:
I guarantee it will happen.
[spoiler - click to view]

i disagree with that last part... she was pretty bad...
 6 years ago '04        #32
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
 Infamous2o1x said:
i disagree with that last part... she was pretty bad...
Not like that man. She was a bi*ch in the comic but no where near as bad as they're making her on TV. I mean I seriously want to punch the actress playing her in the medula.
 6 years ago '05        #33
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 lifeundthescope said:
Andrea can get the d!ck anyday ill eat her a.ss out.
Hypocrite. Want to eat the b00ty of a filthy "white devil"?! Fail...
 03-21-2012, 07:32 AM         #34
RamsGold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Andrea can get the d!ck anyday ill eat her a.ss out.
when you think was the last time that bi*ch had a shower?
 03-21-2012, 08:13 AM         #35
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Did anyone else clap loud and cheer when that Zombie ripped open Dale's stomach? By far the most annoying character on a TV Show in a long time. Never wanted someone to die on a TV show more than that guy. Dude was a straight hater, nosy old f*ggot. Shane was that dude. Rick was a fu*king dink but it seems like after k!lling Shane he's gonna get real finally. Needed to see some man in him finally and he did it in the Finale. Told everyone what the fu*k was up and to stop gossiping about sh*t they know nothing about. He was always cold with the pistol but he was a straight idiot most of the show (constantly setting his kid up to get peaced, just like his mother.) Rick and Lori gotta be the worst parents in TV ever. They stay losing track of the kid or just straight up make stupid decisions on what to do with him.

Lori is now the biggest annoying person on the show now that they finally k!lled off Dale. Carol is starting to get there now too, I feel like she'll get dealt with in season 3. Hopefully all the annoying people get dealt with in season 3, including Lori and that devil spawn in her stomach.

Andrea
Carol is the most useless character on the show, i keep trying to find out what that old ugly wh0ore is useful for and i can't find seem to find anything. They need to k!ll her and Lori off asap
 03-21-2012, 08:16 AM         #36
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamsGold said:
when you think was the last time that bi*ch had a shower?
I don't GIVE A fu*k ILL STILL DO IT
 bullack86 said:
Hypocrite. Want to eat the b00ty of a filthy "white devil"?! Fail...
It's a women bruh, they can get the d!ck.
 6 years ago '04        #37
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Monoblock said:
For all of yall saying you can't stand Carl please understand that he is no where near the way they're portraying his character on TV. In the comic he's cold as fukk and does grimy sh*t all day long and actually becomes more scary and heartless than Rick. I've been giving out links to the comic for a few weeks now and since the show is over and some of you don't have anything else better to do the offer still stands. Drop a message and I'll send it over. READ THIS COMIC 1-94 (chapter 95 should be dropping in a few weeks)
i hate when people say this because outside of carol and andrea everyone is the exact same way they were in the comic

i think carls a little d!ck head in the comics but you have to consider he has no one to talk to or hang around in the comics he had the twins and sophia to talk to for a long time
 6 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Monoblock said:
I guarantee it will happen.
[spoiler - click to view]

AMC won't do it. If they do, more power to them.
 6 years ago '10        #39
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,204 | Props total: 15741 15741
anyone have a link where i can read the comics?
 6 years ago '04        #40
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Monoblock said:
Not like that man. She was a bi*ch in the comic but no where near as bad as they're making her on TV. I mean I seriously want to punch the actress playing her in the medula.
thats because its to different medium when you attach your own voice to it no ones going to come off as they are

when someone is portraying it you say all of there mannerisms and hear there voices
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
vida guerra
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Chevy has once again fu-ked up the Camaro.. Is it time to discontinue ..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
185 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy