Walking Dead - Inside look at the prison season 3

most viewed right now
 114
Unconfirmed: Shots fired At Dolph. CIAA
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside "Congrats Ebro! Meek Quiet On The Gram!" Funk Flex Having A Remy Ma Si..
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside From Fat To Fine As Hell...Hashi
90 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside For my ratchet pu$sy lovers
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
8298 pageviews
49 comments


bigscore 1578 heat pts1578
space
avatar space
space
$10,677 | Props total: 10263 10263
Walking Dead - Inside look at the prison season 3
 

 
"Live out your Walking Dead fantasies in this abandoned Tennessee prison
We're going to have to wait until season three of The Walking Dead TV show to see the zombie-filled prison. But if you're near Nashville, you can visit the Tennessee State Prison, an abandoned penitentiary. It looks like the zombies got to it first.
Even before it fell into decay, this prison suffered plenty of woes at the hands of its prisoners. In 1902, a group of prisoners blew out a wing of the facility, k!lling one prisoner and allowing others to escape (two were never recaptured). In 1907, another group busted down the front gate with a stolen switch engine, and in 1938, they staged a mass escape. In later years, it was plagued by fires and riots, and it was finally shut down in 1992.

Its post-penitentiary years were a bit happier, as it served as a filming location for The Green Mile, The Last Castle, Ernest Goes to Jail, and several other movies and shows. Perhaps it would make a nice spot for The Walking Dead's film crew."


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


49 comments for "Walking Dead - Inside look at the prison season 3"

 5 years ago '06        #2
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,010 | Props total: 4 4
 5 years ago '08        #3
Dy-lan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,094 | Props total: 217 217
Cant wait
 5 years ago '07        #4
kyhoopsgoat 393 heat pts393
space
avatar space
space
$17,623 | Props total: 2166 2166
 bigscore said:
"Live out your Walking Dead fantasies in this abandoned Tennessee prison
We're going to have to wait until season three of The Walking Dead TV show to see the zombie-filled prison. But if you're near Nashville, you can visit the Tennessee State Prison, an abandoned penitentiary. It looks like the zombies got to it first.
Even before it fell into decay, this prison suffered plenty of woes at the hands of its prisoners. In 1902, a group of prisoners blew out a wing of the facility, k!lling one prisoner and allowing others to escape (two were never recaptured). In 1907, another group busted down the front gate with a stolen switch engine, and in 1938, they staged a mass escape. In later years, it was plagued by fires and riots, and it was finally shut down in 1992.

Its post-penitentiary years were a bit happier, as it served as a filming location for The Green Mile, The Last Castle, Ernest Goes to Jail, and several other movies and shows. Perhaps it would make a nice spot for The Walking Dead's film crew."


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Perhaps it would make a nice spot for The Walking Dead's film crew.
 5 years ago '04        #5
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,978 | Props total: 383 383
anxiously awaiting the next seasion...i liked how this one ended
 5 years ago '12        #6
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,463 | Props total: 329 329
cant wait
 5 years ago '07        #7
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,785 | Props total: 127 127
This sh*t gon be trill as fu*k.
 03-20-2012, 03:02 PM         #8
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if its like the comics i expect lots of zombie waves and mayhem
 5 years ago '05        #9
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 162 162
Season 2 disappointed me.
 5 years ago '09        #10
kbz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
i was hoping someone would k!ll that kid


that lil kid nothing but a lil bi*ch causin nothin but problems and sh*t
 03-20-2012, 05:33 PM         #11
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '08        #12
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,493 | Props total: 545 545
 kbz said:
i was hoping someone would k!ll that kid


that lil kid nothing but a lil bi*ch causin nothin but problems and sh*t
Carl Jr. is a g in the comics, hopefully they show how gangsta he really gets. I been waiting for them to get to this arc so Michonne and Tyrese can show Rick some new sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #13
ExNihilo 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$16,774 | Props total: 10778 10778
Season 3...Michon...Governor...
[pic - click to view]

 03-20-2012, 06:20 PM         #14
JonnieDrama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
Carl Jr. is a g in the comics, hopefully they show how gangsta he really gets. I been waiting for them to get to this arc so Michonne and Tyrese can show Rick some new sh*t.
yea man i bn trying to tell ppls that carl is trill in the comics. And Michonne thats a bad bi*ch in the comics also.....i just hope they do it right. Daryl is not in the comics so im anxious to see what happens with him. Lori is such a bi*ch on the show
 5 years ago '04        #15
notoriousthugzz 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$17,862 | Props total: 266 266
 murdamurda said:
Season 2 disappointed me.
go k!ll yourself

season 2 was pure crack

the 2nd half was : :wow:
 5 years ago '11        #16
One Gud Cide 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 4 4
go read the comics, this entire show is garbage.
 5 years ago '07        #17
TMC 
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 JonnieDrama said:
yea man i bn trying to tell ppls that carl is trill in the comics. And Michonne thats a bad bi*ch in the comics also.....i just hope they do it right. Daryl is not in the comics so im anxious to see what happens with him. Lori is such a bi*ch on the show


I fu*kING HATE THAT bi*ch

especially after the season finale. Rick k!lled shane because not only did he have to, he was just tired of shanes sh*t.

after rick told her all of this, that bi*ch had the nerve to be pissed off at him.

plus theres fu*kin zombies everywhere and she NEVER really be looking after Carl. His lil dumbass goes off and does stupid sh*t on the daily.
 5 years ago '06        #18
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,228 | Props total: 540 540
 kbz said:
i was hoping someone would k!ll that kid


that lil kid nothing but a lil bi*ch causin nothin but problems and sh*t
I hate Carl
 5 years ago '04        #19
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 618 618
For all of yall saying you can't stand Carl please understand that he is no where near the way they're portraying his character on TV. In the comic he's cold as fukk and does grimy sh*t all day long and actually becomes more scary and heartless than Rick. I've been giving out links to the comic for a few weeks now and since the show is over and some of you don't have anything else better to do the offer still stands. Drop a message and I'll send it over. READ THIS COMIC 1-94 (chapter 95 should be dropping in a few weeks)
 5 years ago '07        #20
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$79,665 | Props total: 8893 8893
 Monoblock said:
For all of yall saying you can't stand Carl please understand that he is no where near the way they're portraying his character on TV. In the comic he's cold as fukk and does grimy sh*t all day long and actually becomes more scary and heartless than Rick. I've been giving out links to the comic for a few weeks now and since the show is over and some of you don't have anything else better to do the offer still stands. Drop a message and I'll send it over. READ THIS COMIC 1-94 (chapter 95 should be dropping in a few weeks)
I don't like him in the comic either but I wish what happened to him and Rick would've happened on the show but it won't. The show and comic aren't that similar.
[spoiler - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 113
Nicki Minaj is dropping a Remy Ma diss tonight at 6 PM?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
OT LeMelo Ball missed 20 3-Pointers in playoff lost
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
810 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside #HOH2017 Inductee Throws Water On Broad Who Only Dates Lightskin/Spanis..
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside $CASH ME OUSSIDE$ - Danielle Bregoli making $30k - $50k per appearance..
112 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside If I Pulled Out It's Only Because I Had A Stroke
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Feb 25 - Chicago police arrest 81 in overnight raids, mostly for drug and weap..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy