Mar 19 - The 1st Black President Refuses To Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Murder

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #161
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1814 1814
Y'all really abuse the term 'Uncle Tom' on here.
 6 years ago '08        #162
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
aint nobody tell Bush to speak on Lacey Peterson so I don't expect Obama speak on Trayvon either. Stop that double standard bullsh*t like n*ggas don't die everyday

Last edited by Arson; 03-21-2012 at 07:11 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #163
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
You don't deal with sh*t like this during your first term.
 6 years ago '04        #164
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 MosDefinition said:
geithner is leaving if obama get reelected i believe they announced that months ago and bernanke is voted on by congress i believe
Paulson "left" too... but whether or not Geither leaves it wont matter b/c they'll appoint another just like him. but Obama clearly said that was keeping those guys around b/c they had experience dealing with the economic problems b/c they were present when the crisis happened... thats bull-ony...
 6 years ago '04        #165
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
 bi0 said:
Obama is 100% right about sh*t having to be handled at a state level .. I see a lot of y'all don't know sh*t about the government and its ran but i suggest y'all take a college course in gov. at y'all local community college y'all don't sh*t about the different branches of government and how checks and balances go..
man... that n***a dont believe in handling things on the state level b/c if he did he wouldnt be trying to FORCE ppl to get health insurance on the federal level...
 03-21-2012, 07:46 AM         #166
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these conspiracy theorists post their Anti-Obama rhetoric non-stop. Is this your way of creating a change? If so, what's your goal? Are you the type to bi*ch about everything cuz it gives you a false sense of intelligence?

I swear these folks are paid to be on here and shake up the Hip Hop vote. Stupid posts like this have me convinced.
 03-21-2012, 07:48 AM         #167
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
man... that n***a dont believe in handling things on the state level b/c if he did he wouldnt be trying to FORCE ppl to get health insurance on the federal level...
Force health issuance on people? Should life be a right and nor a privilege? My point above has been proven. Stupidity
 03-21-2012, 07:55 AM         #168
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still shocked that people called the German a "Black" president.
 6 years ago '04        #169
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
Force health issuance on people? Should life be a right and nor a privilege? My point above has been proven. Stupidity
lol... you must be callin yourself stupid... if he makes a MANDATE to have health insurance then he's forcing ppl to have coverage. And if you dont have coverage, you get penalized... sooooooo, how is that helping? think about that cant afford to get coverage, but wouldnt qualify for medicare. Just b/c you cant afford health insurance doenst mean you automatically qualify for a govt program. And again, your point is invalid simply b/c its a FEDERAL mandate. Not a STATE mandate. And as far as life being a right or not, in that case, why doesnt he just force health insurance companies to drop their prices WITHOUT forcing ppl to have coverage?
 6 years ago '10        #170
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I don't understand how ya can waste ya time debating about votes and ya opinions like that sh*t matters

Unless you are a billion dollar company however you feel doesn't count
 03-21-2012, 08:48 AM         #171
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
lol... you must be callin yourself stupid... if he makes a MANDATE to have health insurance then he's forcing ppl to have coverage. And if you dont have coverage, you get penalized... sooooooo, how is that helping? think about that cant afford to get coverage, but wouldnt qualify for medicare. Just b/c you cant afford health insurance doenst mean you automatically qualify for a govt program. And again, your point is invalid simply b/c its a FEDERAL mandate. Not a STATE mandate. And as far as life being a right or not, in that case, why doesnt he just force health insurance companies to drop their prices WITHOUT forcing ppl to have coverage?
Ignorance is bliss.....The employed would receive mandatory insurance from their employers while the unemployed get insured by the government. Again, life and health should be a right and not a privilege. You keep spouting these misconceptions without knowing the real.

This system has worked very well in the UK and Canada. What is your reluctance towards insuring the needy? Sounds pretty elitist to me.
 03-21-2012, 08:56 AM         #172
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
this doesn't surprise me though... this the same dude that gave props to Margaret Sanger in his speech to Planned Parenthood
Wait, so it's Sanger's fault that absentee fathers in the black community created a generation of lost women who grow up with daddy issues and subsequently make mistakes? No one forces anyone into Planned Parenthood. It's used because people find a need for it.

The black community should focus on bettering themselves instead of hoping someone fixes their situation. He's an American president not political activist. He is also half white who was raised by his white family.

Where are all the black actors, rappers, artists, activists? They are the true uncle Toms. Better yet, what have you done?
 03-21-2012, 08:58 AM         #173
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Wait, so it's Sanger's fault that absentee fathers in the black community created a generation of lost women who grow up with daddy issues and subsequently make mistakes? No one forces anyone into Planned Parenthood. It's used because people find a need for it.

The black community should focus on bettering themselves instead of hoping someone fixes their situation. He's an American president not political activist. He is also half white who was raised by his white family.

Where are all the black actors, rappers, artists, activists? They are the true uncle Toms. Better yet, what have you done?
lol look how angry this kid is...the racism is k!lling him...
 03-21-2012, 09:07 AM         #174
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol look how angry this kid is...the racism is k!lling him...
I'm a black Latino with African roots. How am I racist? I'm just not oblivious to the fact that black Americans have to teach their babies better. Just listen to rap music nowadays.

I'm far from angry, I'm more sad for this youngster's family. Rather than concentrating on what is wrong with our society, you concentrate on Obama and his reaction. Sounds like you're mad bud. What is your political affiliation in terms of candidate for the upcoming election?

Again, why don't you hold other black people who are in the limelight accountable for not voicing their opinion?

Last edited by dlettern; 03-21-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #175
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 stl12188 said:
You mean continuing what Obama left off, right? Since Obama is doing most of the same sh*t Bush did.
this is the second time youve mentioned this just to inform you outside of guantanimo bay which hes has no where to send the people

his national defense policies are exactly what he said they would be before he was elected maybe you werent paying attention before
 6 years ago '04        #176
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 Michael_Moore said:
it's YOU'RE an idiot...IDIOT.
the boxden argument at its finest when you have nothing else to say you change the subject to grammar

anyone with half a brain can see through your bullsh*t with this thread and the title the worse thing for justice to be served is for him to be involved

thats why he has the DOJ involved you know the people who are supposed to handle these matters
 6 years ago '12        #177
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6817 6817
 ImageOfTruth said:
You have a few points, but the part I bolded has some issues. I hope to God that speaking up about Trayvon's murder doesn't upset white people, unless those same white people would like to go on record about what they find wrong with prosecuting a murderer for k!lling a teen who was less than 100 feet away from their home.
I listen to conservative talk radio about as much as I can stand to at work when I get bored on a long drive just to see what they are saying and the amount of sh*t they talk any time Obama does anything involving black people is fu*king insane. The guy took sh*t just for having Common of all people to the White House because ignorant pricks heard he was a rapper and thought me must be Eazy E. Jr. .

There is a HUGE amount of white folk that just get mad when he acknowledges anything specifically black. I even hear veiled racist sh*t from coworkers of mine who are Fox news types all the time, even if it gets veiled the fu*k up .
 6 years ago '04        #178
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 P. Dedos said:
hes damned if he does and damned if he dosent huh

this is obamas fault!!!!!! the president has something to do with this!!!

6 years ago '04        #179
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6038 6038

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #180
KNUBB 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
 bigscore said:
Yall need to grow up and look at the bigger picture...

He's up against a lot more powerful forces and cant give them ammo

sometimes you have to not take a step in order to get 3 steps ahead....

Art of war.....
Someone gets it!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy