Mar 19 - The 1st Black President Refuses To Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Murder

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Martel said:

you muthafu*kas make up some dumb a.ss sh*t man. Then you want to type your retarded a.ss response in ebonics as if blacks complain about being helped when in reality we do the exact opposite. Shut that sh*t up. You shoulda typed it in hick-talk those the only folk that would complain.
Shut up, fat boy. Plopping around the board acting like you get hoes. Fatsh*t. c*ntcrust sumbi*ch..
 03-20-2012, 10:26 PM         #142
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not turning a blind eye to this.

Still not voting a republican in office.
 6 years ago '05        #143
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Smh some of you guys are just Idiots. How many of you signed the petition or called the sheriffs? Please don't call someone an Uncle Tom when y'all dumb a.sses running around worrying about rap beefs and when the next Jays are coming out. Obama is doing the right thing and keeping his hands clean of this as well as the other wild racist sh*t that goes on in this world. You think by him saying something it's going to help on this case? The answer is NO.... fu*king ignorant a.ss fools on this site.
 6 years ago '06        #144
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 P. Dedos said:
good!! we will show him now wont we!!!

im sure the other other loony toon republican can do a much better job taking away ur food stamps and welfare and going to war with iran much better huh....

BIG BAD OBAMA WE WILL SHOW HIM... LETS NOT VOTE FOR HIM

lets just go back to the fail policies and No Regulations that was in place before that caused this disaster... WE WILL SHOW BIG BAD OBAMA!!!!
What you said! Like previously mentioned, when he commented on how the white policeman pulled over that black law professor years ago, he got heavily criticized for it and he retracted his statement. While I felt like he should have not taken back his words, he demonstrated that he will stand up for the cause. Since it is election year, Obama knows that he is going have to continue to play it smooth in order to get reelected. Once he do get reelected (and he will since none of these Republican candidates are worthy opponents), I really feel that he will deal with racial profiling issues in America.
 6 years ago '11        #145
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
trollz
 6 years ago '06        #146
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 Jaiden05 said:
Smh some of you guys are just Idiots. How many of you signed the petition or called the sheriffs? Please don't call someone an Uncle Tom when y'all dumb a.sses running around worrying about rap beefs and when the next Jays are coming out. Obama is doing the right thing and keeping his hands clean of this as well as the other wild racist sh*t that goes on in this world. You think by him saying something it's going to help on this case? The answer is NO.... fu*king ignorant a.ss fools on this site.
Amen! What I just said! Some black ppl really need to start thinking outside the box. They need to realize that Obama cant afford to give these Republicans any ammunition for this upcoming election. Life is a game and in order to advance, you got to be patient until the time is right to handle the situation. For Obama, it is when he is elected 2nd term. So hopefully some of these ignorant Negros realize that before this Fall election. Otherwise, we gonna have Mitt Romney or whomever continuing what Bush left off at.
 6 years ago '04        #147
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Y'all must not know how politics work. Moderate whites felt safe electing him because he wasn't agressive in addressing issues about Black America.

If he talks about Black issues that aren't Black people's fault, white people will use additional fear tactics and paint him as another "black man" making excuses and whining about white people.
 6 years ago '05        #148
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 mawoods2 said:
Amen! What I just said! Some black ppl really need to start thinking outside the box. They need to realize that Obama cant afford to give these Republicans any ammunition for this upcoming election. Life is a game and in order to advance, you got to be patient until the time is right to handle the situation. For Obama, it is when he is elected 2nd term. So hopefully some of these ignorant Negros realize that before this Fall election. Otherwise, we gonna have Mitt Romney or whomever continuing what Bush left off at.
You mean continuing what Obama left off, right? Since Obama is doing most of the same sh*t Bush did.
 6 years ago '05        #149
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 mawoods2 said:
Man these dudes got my bp up. fu*king dummies man I swear
 6 years ago '10        #150
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8304 8304
What is there to comment on? That spanish n*gga getting the chair, they gonna fajita his a.ss

I dont see what everybody getting so mad about, he k!lled an innocent kid and now hes gonna cook.

Police cover everything up, this just happened to get out and now he's gonna fry
 6 years ago '05        #151
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 346 346
The people on this website keep me laughing. They don't vote to a large extent, never offer rational solutions when they complain, and tend to support their ignorant reasoning with either hindsight, heresay, or conspiracy theories.

The president's non-response makes sense to me. Why would Obama wade into a possibly contentious issue when in the grand scheme of things any one interview or opinion he gives won't have much bearing on the case. In my opinion, the correct course of action is to let the state perform its investigation with federal supervision. Then if it seems unjustly handled you can always have Eric Holder use the federal arm of law enforcement to right any wrongs or abuses. The only thing I would want to hear from Obama on this case is his expert legal opinion on the argument of The shooter and whether he supports "Stand your ground" laws like the one being used to try to shield the shooter from prosecution.

You guys really have to give up on this stand up for black people garbage.At some point you have to have some personal investment instead of sitting back and criticizing others. All of you in here fuming about the situation but how many of you have reached out to the Martin family by mail or even by internet to voice your support or condolences? How about writing to your congressional representatives about your disagreement to "Stand your ground" laws? How about contacting the Martin legal defense team and asking what you can do to help ( many of the family's lawyers are connected to FSU and Florida A& M) ? Or how about simply doing something in your neighborhood to improve relations between neighbors of different ethnicities. I guess that requires to much effort though. It's so much easier to just spew blame and criticism on an internet forum.
 6 years ago '06        #152
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Michael_Moore said:
I mean what's the point of embracing the "1st black pres." cloak if you're not even gonna address issues affecting the black community...especially something as serious as this..I mean wtf is he there for?....what did he think black ppl were so excited he won for?
a bunch of black guys died unjustly here in new orleans last week... he should voice that too. matter fact fu*k bein president he needs to do a nation-wide tour addressin sh*t that everyone else isnt going to voice
 6 years ago '11        #153
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
n*ggas is mad cause a black man is in a white house ,.
 6 years ago '10        #154
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 facility651 said:
fu*k outta here you n*ggas are ignorant as fu*k...while this is extremely sad and disturbing that this kid was gunned down for no reason OBAMA cannot and should not step in and try to fix all of our black people's problems, that's what courts and judicial systems are for to charge or prove non-guilt of this man Obama should not and will not speak on this get over it...

Folks just want him to aknowledge the situation, not go on The View and go in on zimmerman and the crooked a.ss plolice down there.

Magnificent Phoenix said:
Y'all must not know how politics work. Moderate whites felt safe electing him because he wasn't agressive in addressing issues about Black America.

If he talks about Black issues that aren't Black people's fault, white people will use additional fear tactics and paint him as another "black man" making excuses and whining about white people.

mawoods2 said:
I feel yall on that, term 2 is the mission. But A LOT of blacks and whites are not happy with Obama's performance, his silence on this may cause him to lose more blacks. Why? Because black folks feel honored to have him as the POTUS and feel somewhat conneccted to him via his blackness. For him to remain tightlipped when this a clear case of a cold racially charged murder is a slight to some blacks. He saved the chick getting roasted by Rush, and came to his man's defense when that racist cop hemmed him up, even said thay acted stupidly. The police and zimmerman acted stupidly in this situation as well. U feel me?
 6 years ago '05        #155
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 rai09 said:
a bunch of black guys died unjustly here in new orleans last week... he should voice that too. matter fact fu*k bein president he needs to do a nation-wide tour addressin sh*t that everyone else isnt going to voice
but he personally calls a girl just because Rush called her as.lut and says "he felt compelled to personally call Fluke on behalf of his daughters, Malia and Sasha." Riiiiiiiiiiiight
 6 years ago '10        #156
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 78 78
 <<InphDigi>> said:
He has no excuse for not speaking on it, so people should stop making.g excuses for him. He spoke up on behalf of the girl Rush called as.lut, why not this?

The truth of the matter is that the crime of k!lling a black person in America is still not greater than the crime of being black in America, nor is it popular to speak against.
He does have a legitimate reason (to him) for not speaking on the matter: Florida is a swing state that will possibly go the other way. He is not going to offend any potential voters by jumping in this fray.

As far as speaking up for the girl Rush called as.lut, it was a political tactic. If he keeps the Repubs f!ghting about birth control, they loose more women's votes. Plus, they are not focusing on the economy. Equals good for him.

Personally, I don't think it's his responsibility to speak on such issues at all. Why speak when he can send in the Feds. He doesn't have to announce anything. He should have never gotten into any of those personal issues. It is the job of the POTUS to represent ALL Americans. Just because he's black doesn't mean he has to hop on any black issues. Besides, this isn't the only black person who's been wrongly murder by another race within the last week whose murder has not been brought to justice. If anything, he should focus on fixing the system rather than one single case.

Last edited by purpleaxxe; 03-21-2012 at 02:53 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #157
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 P. Dedos said:
good!! we will show him now wont we!!!

im sure the other other loony toon republican can do a much better job taking away ur food stamps and welfare and going to war with iran much better huh....

BIG BAD OBAMA WE WILL SHOW HIM... LETS NOT VOTE FOR HIM

lets just go back to the fail policies and No Regulations that was in place before that caused this disaster... WE WILL SHOW BIG BAD OBAMA!!!!
It's funny you talk about taking away welfare from blacks when the majority of people on welfare are whites look it up.
 6 years ago '10        #158
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 Michael_Moore said:
I mean what's the point of embracing the "1st black pres." cloak if you're not even gonna address issues affecting the black community...especially something as serious as this..I mean wtf is he there for?....what did he think black ppl were so excited he won for?
your an idiot if you really and honestly think he can weigh in on that situation without backlash
 03-21-2012, 06:37 AM         #159
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was him, I wouldn't comment either.
 03-21-2012, 06:39 AM         #160
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:
your an idiot if you really and honestly think he can weigh in on that situation without backlash
it's YOU'RE an idiot...IDIOT.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy