Mar 19 - The 1st Black President Refuses To Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Murder

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
227 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
 Freemind said:
dont understand why he wont weigh in on this but he invited those 2 to have beer at the white house.... and did he ever mention anything about Sean Bell?
you just answered your own question... they media would attack him... hes damned for defending black people too much or too little .... 2nd term will be different when he has no one to answer to... you remember how Bush did us as the decider lol
 6 years ago '07        #122
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19771 19771
 One Gud Cide said:
what do you want obama to do?

"oh that sucks"?

the president has important things to think about not some dead kid. funny thing is this dumb sh*t took all the steam out of the stupid a.ss kony movement, gotta love americans :rolleyes:
I think homeboy getting nekkid and jerking off in broad daylight on the street may have had an effect also lol
 03-20-2012, 07:45 PM         #123
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's an Uncle Tom? Try he's the president. He can't weigh in on matters that involve the law enforcement without being sure. We voted him in to be the President and fair.

Personally, I think that piece of sh*t is guilty, then again, I'm not the president. You've been posting a ton of anti-govt stuff....Yet, you have no real agenda. If you're that mad at this country, why are you still here?
 6 years ago '06        #124
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 dlettern said:
He's an Uncle Tom? Try he's the president. He can't weigh in on matters that involve the law enforcement without being sure. We voted him in to be the President and fair.

Personally, I think that piece of sh*t is guilty, then again, I'm not the president. You've been posting a ton of anti-govt stuff....Yet, you have no real agenda. If you're that mad at this country, why are you still here?

[video - click to view]

Ya he does get involved but only when to cause classware, and racial issues

Remember when he called the police stupid, for arresting his friend for being a d!ck to the police
 6 years ago '08        #125
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
Man fu*kk Obama...cant wait til his a.ss is out after this term is up
 6 years ago '05        #126
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
This is one of the top 10 DUMBEST threads I've ever read on Boxden... And, that is truly saying alot.

Those who are infuriated with Obama not expressing his opinion on the matter clearly doesn't have a f*cking clue about the complexity of the situation, and should sit their a.sses down until they do.

As for my opinion on the matter, I'm sure he has an opinion on the matter... Proven by the fact that the Justice Department and the FBI are up in the a.ss of Sanford, FL to get answers.
 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM         #127
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:

Ya he does get involved but only when to cause classware, and racial issues

Remember when he called the police stupid, for arresting his friend for being a d!ck to the police
That kind of proves that he usually isn't hesitant to get involved in RACIAL issues. You want our president to be Al Sharpton and that's asinine. You're calling Obama an uncle Tom while not hearing a peep from your favorite rapper, entertainer etc......

Btw - he's half white
 6 years ago '05        #128
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 swyshasweets said:
fukk 1 race....how bout all
so white problems = black problems? do all races problems = black problems? Hell na. Its a legit question for him to address the problems in the black community. I would ask that to any president, not just Obama.
 6 years ago '04        #129
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Jeet Kune Do said:
the amount of ignorance in this thread is very high....even by boxden standards....
somebody had to say it...... lotta ignorant n*gga/closet racist comments going on.

far as black people goes its our own fault that these injustices continue we wont unite as a one mind/body/soul society so when a Gena 6, Trayvon,Danroy,Sean bell or Troy Davis tragedy happens it goes largely ignored by us but let some new Jordans drop we lined up 5 rows to get em we care more about what rapper is or isn't in the Illuminati than we do about important issue like this that CONTINUE to effect our people.....

but we wanted to be american we gave up ourselves (what was left) to be part of they sh*t, their Religion,their Image, their Money and Lifestyle we wanted to sit at the white man's table so it is what it is...

My prayers goes out to Trayvon Martin's Mother as a father I can only imagine what she's going through right now.....
 6 years ago '04        #130
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
Oh Barry how you disappoint me .
 6 years ago '10        #131
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
president? more like puppet.
another thing people forget is that its there is federal & state government.
& while obama may have an opinion i dont blame him for not publicly stating it.
alot of voters come from that stupid state called florida

sjrocc05 said:
Obama = Lebron.. they are soo scared of being disliked...
you forgot he's running for puppet?

Last edited by SoFresh170; 03-20-2012 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #132
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3774 3774
1st term = tow the line. 2nd term = the n*gga sh*t starts.

My dude Obama gets that 2nd term and you gon see the Black side come out :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #133
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Obamarx will tear apart States Rights on:

- Environmental land "preservation"
- Illegal immigration & securing State borders
- Voter-approved Intrastate medical marijuana dispensaries
- Surveillance of citizens
- State vaccination procedures
- "Containing" oil spills (with Corexit)
- Unconstitutional EPA & FCC "regulations" on Intrastate businesses
- Intrastate gun store non-compliance with illegal ATF gun running,

Etc...

But no word on this?

The Feds do not have jurisdiction in this matter, so Barry & his corporate thugs are actually telling the truth for once.

Besides, the last thing needed here is gun runner Eric Holder getting involved.

O-bi*chmade thumbs his nose at the Constitution whenever he chooses.
 03-20-2012, 09:40 PM         #134
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many of you fu*king idiots are vocally upset with Attorney General Pam Bondi for not upholding her duty as chief law enforcement office in the state of Florida and ignoring this tragedy?

I'll fu*king wait.

So many of you are such flaming idiots it makes my blood boil.
 6 years ago '11        #135
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
? why would u use Barry Soetoro, and then decide to roll with Barack Hussein Obama?

upset he coulda rolled out Hussein, Osama.
 03-20-2012, 09:51 PM         #136
K. Slack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP SAYING HE IS THE 1ST BLACK PRESIDENT!!! JOHN HANSON DOESN'T LIKE THAT!!! LOL

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #137
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 1137 1137
Obama is 100% right about sh*t having to be handled at a state level .. I see a lot of y'all don't know sh*t about the government and its ran but i suggest y'all take a college course in gov. at y'all local community college y'all don't sh*t about the different branches of government and how checks and balances go..
 6 years ago '04        #138
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
^^^ One word: jurisdiction

But since they seem to be involving themselves now, things may be changing.
 6 years ago '11        #139
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
None of y'all fu*ks are in his position. Like cats said how he gonna comment on every damn social injustice in the country. Sorry He can't, he wouldn't get anything else done. Easy for y'all to say what he should do.

Well damn, I'm sure y'all don't have the balls to do "what y'all say he should do" in an election year. fu*k outta here.

"He not gonna get my vote" fu*k nuggets you think an independent gonna win? Or you voting republican?

Shieeeeeeeettttt "Clay davis voice"

OBAMA all day. Him being the president is enough for me. That alone should have inspired half of you fu*ks not to be complacent and believe he is the answer to all problems. Like he should be bias or some sh*t. i put money on it there have been multi-racial injustices outside of black since he been in office, he should touch on those just as much as he touches on others if we were to use the logic of some of y'all.

People get in their feelings and forget about logic just because potential race relations pop up
 6 years ago '05        #140
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 bi0 said:
Obama is 100% right about sh*t having to be handled at a state level .. I see a lot of y'all don't know sh*t about the government and its ran but i suggest y'all take a college course in gov. at y'all local community college y'all don't sh*t about the different branches of government and how checks and balances go..
OHHHHHH so now Obama is saying stuff should be handled at the state level? Too bad he's trying to make the federal government play a larger role in peoples lives day by day.

Also I don't think he should speak on it because he is black. I think he could mention it because it is fu*king ridiculous that a grown man just walked up on an innocent teenager doing absolutely nothing wrong and k!lled him.

I'm not saying he has to give a speech on it and devote a ton of attention to it, because that would mean he would have to do that with everything. But Obama could say a few sentences or a couple words about it. It's not like this is just some random crime, there's a petition with like 600k + signatures to arrest this dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy